Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 am

Dragon Gara
Dragon Gara replaces Rose Gara., and will last until August 25. Also, New chibi added: Feng Mei-chan. Both K-Jikun Long-chan and Feng Mei-chan count in the Chibi Challenge. Feng Mei-chan will be available until August 18.

-Gold-
Kuten Jikun Long
Feng Mei
Nicole Malice Skull

-Silver-
AchtSeiben
Ghost Raider 117
Pulsardio Sigma

-Bronze-
Gimmick Launcher AMJ
Beam SB Pitcher

-Red-
Ballista Shooter Mod
Multi Curve Gun Mod

-Blue-
Allx3 Ticket Beta + Slot Protector Alpha
Slot Protector Alpha + Tune Up Fudara Set
Slot Protector Alpha + Tune Up Midoro Set
Slot Protector Alpha + Tune Up Threede Set

Slots System
Appears randomly after rolling Garapon a number of times. The Slots will feature Crim, Lily and Winberrl. Line 3 of the same character and new effects happen, depending on the character. According to the update, one of the effects locks out the Blue Balls.

Surprise System
New system for Garapon! When you open the Shop screen, there may be an exclamation mark on the Garapon button. This means that some of the Garas may hold a surprise of some sort. What this means is still unknown, but be warned: the Surprise will have a chance to activate only once a day; if you leave the shop, it won't activate anymore until the next day.

Weekly Gara
-Gold-
Hatigarm Machine
Garulabird
Blitzelt
Lancerlot
Hound Dog Extreme
Geograsis G-Type

-Silver-
Mighty Byne LB
Thoarla Nimbus
Tesladonna Coil

-Bronze-
LL Bulk Accel
Impact Knuckles

-Red-
Beam Gun Mod
Drum Gun Mod

-Blue-
Handa Cosmos + Tune Up Fudara Set
Handa Cosmos + Tune Up Midoro Set
Handa Cosmos + Tune Up Twode Set

Other new features/things
Check Rt button
-Found in the shop. Press this button to get the Rt you charged while the game was on. No longer have to log out to get your Rt; useful especially with that new Surprise System.

Dispatch Point Multiplier
-Amount of Dispatch Points you can win is increased by 1.5x. Lasts until August 18.

The girls hanging out in the Resort Area are gone.
-They're gone to prepare for something...new event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 am

>no moebot paletteswap in new gara

SHOCK AND HORROR

No reason to roll either. Weekly is nice but I got everything I need from it (except k-shield).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am

@reVelske wrote:
>no moebot paletteswap in new gara

SHOCK AND HORROR
They've been doing that for a while now, actually, starting with Royal Gara.

Although now Weekly's doing the moe palette-swap trolling.

I need info on Kuten Long and Feng Mei's actual battle performance, though.

EDIT: Nvm, saw Ether play around. Kuten Long is Ivis Kick. Still dunno about Feng Mei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 am

got triple crimrose image, you can only get silvers and golds in the next roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

@frizky wrote:

which gara did u get that surprise function?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am

@fhoeng wrote:
@frizky wrote:

which gara did u get that surprise function?
weekly, but no hati machine forme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

Does rolling the slot machine cost anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

That multi curve gun is the best prize in there, definitely. Watch people cry when someone go dual in a bugsy/lucheer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm

How many times are they gonna put Geograsis G-Type in the weekly anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

im actually more interested in beamgunmod and bulk accel in weekly so that slot mashine wouldnt be good for me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
im actually more interested in beamgunmod and bulk accel in weekly so that slot mashine wouldnt be good for me ^^
Why is it that the one time CyberStep adds some feature that answers a concern you guys have been having, you suddenly all lose interest in that one feature, especially since you've been complaining about it all year?

I mean, you guys clamor for UC->Rt, now you don't care about it. Now they made a way to somewhat get Golds easier, and now you guys want Red balls. WTF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8633

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
Why is it that the one time CyberStep adds some feature that answers a concern you guys have been having, you suddenly all lose interest in that one feature, especially since you've been complaining about it all year?

I mean, you guys clamor for UC->Rt, now you don't care about it. Now they made a way to somewhat get Golds easier, and now you guys want Red balls. WTF

Nova only ppl with shit tier luck complain about garas.And garas troll when they give multiple bots when u roll for a certain bot thats the issue like my 2k rolls for genbu and getting multiples of everything but genbu.Thats not a rng that gara records your rolls it has to. I get around 3 gold balls every five x roll.

No most of us are rt fags we give 2 shits bout uc to rt conversion.

I dont care bout a new gara system it doesent make it so u can get multiples of every single bot like how I got 5 useless heavy flechas before. It just ensures gold balls and silvers not like gold balls and silvers are always good.

This is pointless also cause CS ALREADY FIXED DA Fucking gara issue did u even look the tune up sets are alot better and worth it now.before blue balls just gave what cosmos.Now they give a bunch of useful stuff for tuneing.

Theres still no 24/7 trade and even in jpcb that bazzar is bullshit only on certain days doesent count it sucks balls. I WANT TRADE UC OR RT I WANT REAL TRADE 24/7 available every day.

New garas have lately have shit tier bots and not been worth rolling and been for looks.Its one thing that the only real content updates is rt but I EXSPECT THE RT GARAS TO BE GOOD AT LEAST.

This new gara is ok but not worth more than a few five x rolls. maybe 1 five x at most.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

its simple: while the feature is really a good thing and all, its just not good if it happens in weekly garapon since weekly already has high silver and gold rates to begin with, no add that sometimes the true jackpot is bronzeballs (like beamgun mod/ minelayer / piercegun / barrier-laser LGJ / rifle AMJ etc.) then its simply uncool if the new feature goes ahead and makes it even harder to get that

for all other garas it has its up and downs, seeing as the other garas come with slot protectors i actually prefer getting a protector and tunemats instead of another copy of some random bot inside that garapon (read: the slot protector would be just as expensive if bought as single item)

all i did was pointing out that it has its ups (yay slightly more silver/gold in normal garas) and downs (meh slightly more silver/gold in weekly garas) - the negative point might go away if it is possible to reset the slotmashine bonus (afaik the surprise is canceled when shopquit) which would leave it a good feature all the way

btw: im making use of uc to rt to maximum effect whenever possible without ignoring it or talking it bad

PS: my two complainposts about garapon where: how many psychclusters i got before byne girl (psychoclusters where also in gold balls)
and the second rant was:
me,myself and I wrote:
(also: i got garatrolled by weekly gara, i almost only got goldballs and only two bronze balls ._. no minelayer and only one piercegun .... wow, i got trolled by getting way to many goldballs -.- unbelievable D: )
you see some kind of system yet ? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

@NovaZero wrote:

Check Rt button
-Found in the shop. Press this button to get the Rt you charged while the game was on. No longer have to log out to get your Rt
...wait, what? That's always been there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Nova 0 go look at my trhead about new gara system and you will se why ppl complain about it and why I am right ^__^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Will so roll Dragon.
All silvers (except maybe Pulsardio to me) are awesome.
All weapons are awesome.
The golds are meh.
So yeah, 5x roll some time later.
Watch me get all golds and 2 tune balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Well, I got suckered in and rolled a 5x on Dragon for shits and giggles (had Rt left over from buying the new chibi).

Superfly: SB Pitcher, one of the Silvers and three blues...

Yep, I got that outta my system. Neutral Superfly with worse results than most carcrash? And posts from the general populous backing indicating that this is the normal state if it? Yeah, no.

The chibi seems rather interesting, at least... Perhaps as much worth leveling as the Ion chibi... I may end up with a whole command of effective chibis at this rate... Surprised

Oh, and I'm to the Chibi-Eve mark in the promotion, Brilliant! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

dear god no no chibi eve.I dont want to picture how op that would be. And have low cost D=.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Usually red/bronzes are godly?

IMO bronze/red should be weapons of the same tier, but bronzes are 3s while reds are 2s.

Will roll for 3s linear cannon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 pm

@Skulkraken wrote:
Does rolling the slot machine cost anything?

None but imo, it doesn't affect the "featured" gara.

@Feign wrote:
Oh, and I'm to the Chibi-Eve mark in the promotion, Brilliant! Very Happy

IKR! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 pm

How am I fail with the chibi collection campaign?

<---forgot that rose gara ended today and not the 28th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
dear god no no chibi eve.I dont want to picture how op that would be. And have low cost D=.
You haven't looked at the chibi collection promo, have you?

It's kind of too late to start on it now, there are only three more for them to release and two in the store. You'd be able to get the chibi Seraph, but not the chibi Eve.

But lament all you want, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

<--just here for the joint parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 pm

@Feign wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
You haven't looked at the chibi collection promo, have you?

It's kind of too late to start on it now, there are only three more for them to release and two in the store. You'd be able to get the chibi Seraph, but not the chibi Eve.

But lament all you want, it will happen.

Chibis +Boytitan ????. U really dont play cosmic break I hate chibis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Chibis +Boytitan ????. U really dont play cosmic break I hate chibis
You hate anything that isn't metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems   

Back to top Go down

CBEN update 07/21/2011 - Dragon Gara is up, as well as new Garapon systems
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com