Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RT GET! Guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

RT GET! Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

tggt wrote:
Somehow i cant create new a/c, tried after my friend said so Neutral

Can u make a quick guide how to register.

Enter in you an email that you use.
Fill out your name and the rest of your info, check the terms of agreements and you SHOULD be good to go. I can't really make a guide because that would create 2 accounts under 1 IP and that would get me banned. Perhaps somebody that is signing up for prizerebel can make a guide along the way for you and post it here.

For an address, I suggest you use the address of any friends or family that live in the U.S. before looking up an address in the U.S. I'd be able to help you more if you could screenshot the place where you're stuck in the sign up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Edit: woops ignore this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

hank so much profit Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

can I has guide to get 7k RT for less than one amerikan dolla ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm

@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
can I has guide to get 7k RT for less than one amerikan dolla ?

LOL! You so funnay. Be careful of the Vietnamese, they might go after you =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I kept calm down after all the words that guy said, yes, most of it is true and i do hav fault, but until this:
[00:50:42] Senhime : and he copy your prize rebel guide, hank

This is the link of my guide there: http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=347867

This is the translation:
Quote :
As a player named Hankzorz, u can still get ugc in this site, if u do well, u can get 1 ugc per hour. I'm testing so make this guide first:

Homepage: the link
After register an a/c, click "get point" and start doing offer. The offer here is point based, with a different rate from playspan, 1 offer is abt 1 point and 1 ugc is 9 point, higher rate than playspan. I usually do download offers since they just like in SR and easy to do, u can get enuff point for some cards by doing all those download offers.

Download guide by Hankzorz: the link

Some of my notice:
- U may hav to fake ip since most of the offer not accept VN IP
- Nid a brand new hard ware or pc with deep freeze installed.
- Download sandboxie
+
+
+
+ These is how 2 use sandboxie
- There're some offer nid to download same files, so u should restart the pc.

Good luck

Some detail of this topic i take from the same topic made not long ago, but closed due to some trouble: http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=330864

I sent the mail with same content to hank, hope he read soon.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 pm

@tggt I got the pm

Just relax a bit man. CS will sort things out and it will be back to normal. Sen has no problem with you, he corrected himself later by saying that I was credited tggt so no worries. I was a bit annoyed what it was posted without my permission is all but it's fine now. Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Just a bit confusing tat is he ever look at the content of the guide before said those words.

Well then its fine if u understand.
-----------
Still confusing so read if u like:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

An update to which offers credit at prizerebel. I posted all my 249 offers that credited for me. Check the first post and the spoilers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:14 am

How are the UGC's sent if you're not in the US? Thru e-mail??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 am

@ziix wrote:
How are the UGC's sent if you're not in the US? Thru e-mail??
You never get them actually mailed to you; the code is delivered to you via their website or e-mail and you never actually need to give them an address or any real information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Added the gift card offer guide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Updated how to charge/stack UGC so you can get RT charge items. Seems some people didn't know how 0_0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 pm

it is pending
how long it need to complete claim the prize scratch

anyway, thank you
wether it's work or not for me bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:14 pm

@Nymph~ wrote:
it is pending
how long it need to complete claim the prize scratch

anyway, thank you
wether it's work or not for me bounce

The prize will be verified for you no problem. Which site are you using? Depending on the site, they could be restocking the UGC. XD Holler out here if you need help with offers ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am

Prizerebel can be proxified with a little bit of "evading". I'm gonna keep it myself since it's considered hacking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Updated how to get non-credited offers to credit using customer support from offer walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Organized everything a bit to make it easier to read and added a "search for" offer for PR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Updated with a website for international people to get some RT, 300 offers on my prizerebel credited list, and a few more "how to" guides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:07 am

@hankzorz wrote:
Updated with a website for international people to get some RT, 300 offers on my prizerebel credited list, and a few more "how to" guides.

Quote :
FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
zoombucks : www.zoombucks.com
http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=seraphcrimrose
4 out of 5

This website CLAIMS to have a lot of offers available to people all over the world. If not then tell me otherwise. If it does, then it deserves its high score for being widely usable by people everywhere. The website takes about 1-2 weeks to credit prizes. UGCs ARE NOT AVAILABLE on this site. You have to claim the $5 paypal if you want to get rt. The point to reward ratio might be a bit average, but the main attraction of this website is that it's available for everyone.

thanks for this, i needed it. however i don't have a paypal. how do i go about making one without a credit card, real personal info, etc.

edit: nevermind, nothing is available in my area anyway. god damned racism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm

amscray wrote:
@hankzorz wrote:

Quote :
FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
zoombucks : www.zoombucks.com
http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=seraphcrimrose
4 out of 5

This website CLAIMS to have a lot of offers available to people all over the world. If not then tell me otherwise. If it does, then it deserves its high score for being widely usable by people everywhere. The website takes about 1-2 weeks to credit prizes. UGCs ARE NOT AVAILABLE on this site. You have to claim the $5 paypal if you want to get rt. The point to reward ratio might be a bit average, but the main attraction of this website is that it's available for everyone.

thanks for this, i needed it. however i don't have a paypal. how do i go about making one without a credit card, real personal info, etc.

edit: nevermind, nothing is available in my area anyway. god damned racism.

Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am

Romania....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:22 am

sorry for Necro,

I can't seem to click the PayPal reward in Zoombucks,
also are there any other international service sites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Not too big of a necro so no worries. I'm currently searching and testing around international sites with my clanmates at the moment. I don't want to post anything unless I'm sure it'll work 100%. You should email zoombucks support team about not being able to fetch the Paypal reward. They should be able to fix it or something. If you have more questions and whatnot, just come back here and ask it. Playspan is long and tedious but I do believe it works for people all over the world. My clanmates from Australia got it to work as well as some of the forumers here from Vietnam.

Edit: Tell me how it goes. If you're able to do offers, you should also be able to claim them as well. It'd make no sense for them to disable rewards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

@subzero1112 wrote:
sorry for Necro,
It's fine, Hank has to update the thread often anyways, so that's why I don't think you'd get in trouble for it Smile

EDIT: PrizeRebel is so awesome. #em1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RT GET! Guide
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com