Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RT GET! Guide

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

This is a guide on how to get RT from various trusted sites. These sites should be used when offers on the CB wall become dry. It also shows you how to do download offers and such. This guide will be updated regularly.

I ask you to click on my referral links as thanks.

Before we begin, I'd like to point out that you should be stacking the Ultimate Game Cards you're redeeming from these sites to at least 30 dollars so you get rt charge bonus items as well as bonus rt. Updated with a site for international people.

How to stack/charge UGC:

1)Go to www.cosmicbreak.com/home
2)Click on Charge RT
3)Select paybycash as your option.
4)Select whatever amount you have.
5)Submit
6)Select UGC as your payment option
7)Copy and Paste the codes until you have enough and click submit
8)Enjoy your RT! =D

How to get non-credited offers to credit on super-rewards and Gamecoins

1)The first thing you should do is take a screenshot of the offer as is. This will help support find out which offer they are crediting and how much RT you're given.
2)The 2nd thing you should do the offer!
3)Take a screenshot of the last page of the offer or your proof.
4)Go to the customer support for the respective offer wall. (The "Get Help" (SR) and "Customer Support" (GC) is located on the upper right hand corner of the offer wall).
5)Fill out any forms you need to that pop up with the email that you used to complete the offers.
6)Check your email and reply to the support ticket. Attach your 2 or more pictures as proof that you did the offer.
7)Wait it out (it usually takes about 1-2 days for them to credit your rt.)

Special note: You can do a whole bunch of offers and send support tickets all in one day for Gamecoins, but they only credit 2 offers a day. No worries though, you'll still credited for all the other offers you did. Just be patient and they'll credit 2 a day.

Prizerebel: www.prizerebel.com
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3076116

The offers credited to me:
Spoiler:

Some of the offers no longer credit because they're expired, but if you wait, they'll come back again.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Explanation: This is a site where you can cash in for points quickly and also receive your prize almost instantly. This website has a useful forum that will detail how to do certain offers on there. The problem is that once you do all the offers, there is little left for you to do.

Where most of the points come from (this will be updated): The offers right now that are crediting instantly and are quite easy to do (filling in email and zipcode) are: home depot offers, offers that have "banner" in the description, and download offers. The site recently got updated so there's lots of new awesome content.

1)The first thing you should do is enter in the code: NEW2011PR to get your first point.
2)Next, go to complete offers and press Control and F to search for offers that have the word "banner". You'll be clicking on ads and filling out forms to get points.
3)Next, you'll go to "search offer" and search for "home depot" and do the 4 offers OR MORE listed there. Each require different emails so be sure to have some emails ready. Always remember to clear your cookies after doing offers.
4)Next, you should sort offers from most credit to least credit and do the most credited ones first.
You can also do other offers as well with the guide from their forums, but I find the most credited and "banner" offers to to do well.
4.5) I've found that if you search for "confirmation" in prizerebel, those offers tend to credit A LOT as well
5)Use your raffle tickets for something you want or save them for a later raffle.
Finally, redeem your points for whatever you so desire (amazon, UGC, ebay, etc.) If you want to get RT, you SHOULD 6)REDEEM THE $10 UGC because it's only 9 points. $5 UGC is 5 points so you end up saving a point if you wait and get the $10 dollar one.

Note: Remember to clear your cookies/cache every once in a while when you do offers. That's most likely the reason the offers won't credit.

Stick to one account because they WILL find out if you have multiple accounts even if your IP is different. My 2nd account got banned but I got 20 dollars out of it before I got banned so yay!

Update 2/19/12: You can now also do offer walls like CB on PR (Super Rewards, sponsor pay, and A LOT more) Under the "get points", click on external offers. My suggestion would be to do offers either on the PR offer wall first to see which ones credit (PR has a better estimate of when offers credit and it's sooner), THEN go clear your cookies/cache and do those same offers on the CB offer wall. I find that it's much quicker and more efficient to do it this way.

Download offer guide: http://forum.prizerebel.com/index.php/topic,15862.0.html

How to download with sandboxie and save disk space:
1) Download it here: http://www.sandboxie.com/
2) Install it.
3) Run "Run Web Browser Sandboxed"
4) Login into CB and go to the offer walls/Prizerebel/Swagbucks/etc. [Your icon and tabs should have a "#"/hashtag at the bottom]
5) Download program using the sandboxed browser.
6) Do not recover the files and just close. If you're running Vista, just accept any security that it requires.
7) After installing the downloaded program, if any browser window pops back up and asks you to sign up, sign up with a fresh email.
Cool Leave it there for around 5 minutes.
9) Right-click the sandboxie icon in the bottom right hand corner of your desktop to open the sandboxie control or you can access it however you want.
10) Delete contents and remove the sandbox.
11) Create a new one.
12) Repeat steps all over again.

Keep in mind that some download offers are totally dead and you might need to make a new sandbox each time you download something like a game since they're usually from the same company. Sometimes you'll be lucky with the offers and sometimes you won't so keep that in mind when trying this. If you know several programs are from different companies, you can download it all into one sandbox before making a new one. Cheers.

Summary: The process takes around 2-4 hours depending on how awesome your CPU is. You are basically setting up another computer within your computer so you can do the download offers. I run about 4 of these programs at a time. If you want to do these offers, I suggest you do the ones on CosmicBreak first, then do the ones on prizerebel.

Swagbucks: www.swagbucks.com
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/seraphcrimrose

Rating: 4 out of 5

Explanation: This site would be perfect, but it takes a little while to earn your points and it also takes at least a week for you to get your prize. It has plenty of ways for you to earn your points.

Where most points will come from: Surveys, searching on the web, and Swagbucks TV.

1)The first thing you need to do is look for and download Mozilla Firefox if you don't have it already.
2)You then search for a Firefox add-on called ReloadEvery.
3)You go to swagbucks tv, pick a video that's longer than 1 minute and 15 seconds and watch it.
4)You'll then right click on the page and set the page to refresh every 1 minute and 30 seconds. This method will lag your computer slightly and also kill your bandwidth so I advise letting it run when you sleep, idling, or afk.
5)Be sure to check back every so often to enter in a code because ReloadEvery IS NOT A BOT. It only refreshes for you and sometimes, you might have to enter a code to get your swagbucks, but you can just ignore it and let it reset again. You can only 75 sb max a day through this method.

The 2nd thing you can do is just search on Swagbuck's search engine casually. Just think of it as Google and set it to your main page. If a result that you don't like turns, up go to google after. It will reward you randomly for searches.

The other things you can do are surveys (50-300 SB per survey if you qualify and pass), trade in books and electronics if you live in the U.S., play games, watch advertisements, and do special tasks like searching for certain business (20-500 SB). They even have SuperRewards working under them so you can just redo all the offers from superrewards that you did on CB for points easy peasy.

FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
zoombucks : www.zoombucks.com
http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=seraphcrimrose

4 out of 5

This website CLAIMS to have a lot of offers available to people all over the world. If not then tell me otherwise. If it does, then it deserves its high score for being widely usable by people everywhere. The website takes about 1-2 weeks to credit prizes. UGCs ARE NOT AVAILABLE on this site. You have to claim the $5 paypal if you want to get rt. The point to reward ratio might be a bit average, but the main attraction of this website is that it's available for everyone.

Playspan: www.playspan.com

Rating: 3 out of 5

Explanation: This site has various third party offer walls like peanut labs. It has a low payout and doesn't credit often. My clanmate earns around 200 dollars through this website though and it's VERY trusted so I'd thought I'd mention it despite not liking it myself. He designs stuff from IMVU to get IMVU credits, which convert over to UGC and paypal through playspan.

Once you're logged into playspan, go here: http://www.playspan.com/coupon/surveys

points2shop: www.points2shop.com
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=Hankzorz

Rating: 2 out of 5

Explanation: I mentioned this site because it's actually really trusting. It takes quite a while to earn points. You can't even redeem points until you reach a certain "rank" which has requirements. Don't bother with this site unless you are REALLY desperate and all the other offers on other sites have run dry.

Quiz Jungle offer guide:
Fill out the survey, make sure your birthday is 18+ when filling information, have a fresh email ready to use for each offer, skip offers in between until you reach the results page. The offers credit only from 9-11pm PST and not all of them credit so try doing the offer twice at the most only. If you are doing it on the game coins offer wall, you can screenshot and use the report problem button to get your rt.

The say yes 2 two offers/sign up for a $500 *insert name of gift card* offers.

You can find these offers on Game Coins or any of the sites I listed above.

1)Enter the email and count to 10 seconds.
2)Click submit/next
3)Enter all your information and wait 15-20 seconds before submitting again.
4)Skip through the offers.
5)When you get to the page where you have to fill in bubbles, be sure to click at least 4 "yes" answers.
6)When you reach the final steps page, click however many offers they tell you click (you don't have to do anything but click them)
7)Leave the pages you clicked on silver open.
8)Rinse and repeat for gold and platinum.
9)Leave it open until you get credited with your RT or points
Note: It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes for your offer to credit. It often credits instantly or within 5 minutes for me.

"Remedy life" offers

These offers should be done as soon as possible because they disappear quick and are quite easy points. All you have to do is make a fresh email account and input that into the first page. You don't even have to go through the path to do the offers!

Sponsor Pay
Ah, yes... the new offer wall...If you want RT for this wall and it's not crediting or it says it "credited" you, but it hasn't, you'll need to go and report it.
1) Do the offer
2) Go to the support button on the top right of the wall
3) Sign up for for their automatic updates and whatnot with an email account of your choice
4) Login to that email account and activate your sponsorpay.
5) This will has a minimum wait time for offers before you can report them, just like Game Coins. Go outside and play or something while you're waiting.
6) Report the offer using the email address that you signed up with and send the proof.
7) Get RT #em3

You might want to squeeze out as many offers as you can from this wall, there aren't a lot. I don't know yet if there's any limit to them crediting you offers like GameCoins yet since it's new. If you kept some of the proof for the other walls, you can skip doing the offer and click on the offer. Then, wait and report and send in your old proof that you might have sent in for Game Coins or Super Rewards. Try to make sure the time matches with when you clicked the offer and your proof

If anybody else has questions on the sites or how to do certain offers with a certain category (requests for doing offers), feel free to post below and I'll try to update the guide asap and respond to you via this thread.

Last edited by hankzorz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 pm

i got like near 3000rt from playspan already and 1000 rt from gamecoin/PL at CB main page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 pm

>Hank milking referrals

Not sure if I like what I see here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Hankzorz provided guide to get rt =3 This where Hankzorz got his $100 worth of UGC from. It's about to be 150 =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm

@hankzorz wrote:
Hankzorz provided guide to get rt =3 This where Hankzorz got his $100 worth of UGC from. It's about to be 150 =)

Lolmao.

H4nk3R is clever. Or maybe CB players are just that desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Problem:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too little support for hong kong surveys.

There's either 0 or 1 survey to do. Ever.

Meaning all the survey websites don't give shit.

And proxy gets you banned. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 pm

It seems a bit...unethical, I guess, to only post your referral links to the sites. Some people may appreciate having a regular, non-referral link to use in addition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

@Suguri wrote:
It seems a bit...unethical, I guess, to only post your referral links to the sites. Some people may appreciate having a regular, non-referral link to use in addition.

Fixed =D

@hyoka swagbucks should allow people from other nations. I have clanmates from the PH using it and have received points for their surveys. My clanmate signed up using his address in PH. The other used a new york adress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Due to KnightXV and Gammy's words, they got a/c blocked 3 times instead of any rt from this site Neutral

Do playspan as Sky Panic said, it's best site now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:44 pm

@SkyPanic wrote:
i got like near 3000rt from playspan already and 1000 rt from gamecoin/PL at CB main page
its because of these damn free rt that i hate these surveys.
ppl like me dont get any free rt from these stuff.
how unfair the world is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 pm

tggt wrote:
Due to KnightXV and Gammy's words, they got a/c blocked 3 times instead of any rt from this site Neutral

Do playspan as Sky Panic said, it's best site now.

Their account would be only be blocked if they had multiple accounts or did something illegal when earning their points. Prizerebel is your best bet for earning/redeeming points QUICKLY (at least in the U.S.). You can also often do the same offer AGAIN after it's refreshed every month or so on prizerebel. Swagbucks is at least consistent in the various ways you can earn UGC.

I'd love to find out how you can earn so much RT through playspan in under a few months. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falads
Falads

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Very useful thread here, its useful when Gamecoin, PeanutLabs, etc. feel like ripping you off.

I especially like PrizeRebel, since there's a whole community there dedicated to sharing working offers as well as tips.

+1 to this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lwllw
lwllw

Male Posts : 97

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

@Hyoka wrote:
Problem:

ultimate solution:use uc,alright jk,if you can pay you can actually use cash to pay*waits to get pwned by annoyed Hyoka*heck some games have A LOT of surveys(actually both a lot of survey companies and surveys)yes in HK,
well playspan actually have nice surveys here,also some companies have them but you would have to hope the spam they send will get in your spam.
p.s. nice guide,may actually be able to spam surveys for other games so i can redirect my main source of virtual currency to CB,nope wait,i can just quit fail break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

@hankzorz wrote:

I'd love to find out how you can earn so much RT through playspan in under a few months. =)

Lol, tat SkyPanic guy above got 1 UGC within 1 day, iirc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

tggt wrote:
@hankzorz wrote:

Lol, tat SkyPanic guy above got 1 UGC within 1 day, iirc.

With prizerebel, one UGC in one hour kaykay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 pm

tldr

summarize for me Sad

I want's rt too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

@lwllw wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
Problem:

ultimate solution:use uc,alright jk,if you can pay you can actually use cash to pay*waits to get pwned by annoyed Hyoka*heck some games have A LOT of surveys(actually both a lot of survey companies and surveys)yes in HK,
well playspan actually have nice surveys here,also some companies have them but you would have to hope the spam they send will get in your spam.
p.s. nice guide,may actually be able to spam surveys for other games so i can redirect my main source of virtual currency to CB,nope wait,i can just quit fail break.

Problem: this is CB, not those other games, so they don't offer those ones lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am

Hav a look and it somehow different from the last time i visit scratch

Anyway:
- Where should i put the code: NEW2011PR
- Total point i can get from download offers??I see they are all same download offers in super reward.
- What offer u often do beside download??
- Will sandboxie work here too??
- Will fake ip software work or may lead in to banned??
Thx for help Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

tggt wrote:
Hav a look and it somehow different from the last time i visit scratch

Anyway:
- Where should i put the code: NEW2011PR
- Total point i can get from download offers??I see they are all same download offers in super reward.
- What offer u often do beside download??
- Will sandboxie work here too??
- Will fake ip software work or may lead in to banned??
Thx for help Neutral

The site got upgraded, that's why it looks different.
Just look under the tabs to find the place to input the codes.
You can get about 20-30 bucks worth of money from downloads.
Read my Guide for the offers >_> It's a guide, not only for referral usage.
Sandboxie works, but I suggest you use the download guide I posted because that's how download offers credit for sure.
Fake IP WILL OF COURSE LEAD TO A BAN. IT'S ILLEGAL *rolls eyes*

The good thing is that your prize gets instantly approved after you have enough points so I suggest making multiple accounts (under my referral please XD) and work your way up to 10-30 dollars and let that account get banned. Remake a new account and repeat. I don't know if your account will receive prizes instantly though.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, that's what this thread is for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

@Nisa wrote:
tldr

summarize for me Sad

I want's rt too

Cannot do that Nisa, my explanation was the simplest I could make it. Just read the prize rebel and Swagbucks sections if you want to earn Rt quickly and consistently. XD That's the best I advice I could give you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

Quote :

Lol, then this site not for me since i'm not in available area for those offers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:53 am

tggt wrote:
Quote :

Lol, then this site not for me since i'm not in available area for those offers.

Search for New york adresses on google or something. Go find a U.S. address, just don't use someone's identity because that'd be fraud >_< If you have a relative in the U.S. use their address. A lot of the offers don't give junkmail so no worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 am

No, just want to ask if they will give me card if i use fake ip program, i still get point though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 am

tggt wrote:
No, just want to ask if they will give me card if i use fake ip program, i still get point though.

They should give you the code in your account. I don't know if it's instant for you, but it's instant prize reward for me instead of waiting for it to be verified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 am

Somehow i cant create new a/c, tried after my friend said so Neutral

Can u make a quick guide how to register.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

RT GET! Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: RT GET! Guide   RT GET! Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

RT GET! Guide
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com