Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

AURA questions regarding STR and TEC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

AURA questions regarding STR and TEC Empty
PostSubject: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

1. Does the AURA have the same duration factors like Wonder Bits?
(that is, duration depends on the difference between STR/TEC)

2. If the answer to Question 1 is 'Yes', then when are they dependent on the stats, is it before I activate AURA, or after?
(My current build has both STR/TEC at 16; and when AURA is on, STR stays at 16 while TEC goes up to 18.)

Last edited by Hellenisti on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 pm

1. Yes

2. I keep forgetting, but I'm pretty sure it's based on the stats after aura. I'll go look it up again to be sure.

EDIT: Yes, it does in fact use stats after aura, not before. And on that note, if your str/tec is 0 without aura but gets brought up to 1 or higher during aura, you aren't penalized for it.

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 pm

ppl often make aura bot 's STR/TEC unbalance
because with higher dmg you can do more dps it's better than stay in aura mode longer and do chip damage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 pm

@SkyPanic wrote:
ppl often make aura bot 's STR/TEC unbalance
because with higher dmg you can do more dps it's better than stay in aura mode longer and do chip damage
Going off of that, higher damage also makes it easier to charge your bit.

And activating/reactivating the bit more frequently means more ammo restores on your aura parts, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Hard part is always making sure you're actually useful out of aura to a degree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

@Intet wrote:
Hard part is always making sure you're actually useful out of aura to a degree.
I know what build he's toying with, he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 am

Not really.Honestly it doesent matter aura mode last 3x as long ad wonder drugs ive done test
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gsfan17
gsfan17

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 pm

What about on Icy? Since she cant activate her WB normally, Would it be okay if my Str/Tec was way unbalanced? Like, 3 Str/40 Tec unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 pm

@gsfan17 wrote:
What about on Icy? Since she cant activate her WB normally, Would it be okay if my Str/Tec was way unbalanced? Like, 3 Str/40 Tec unbalanced.
It's totally fine as long as neither stat is below 0. My lios is about 2 strength w/ 26 str? (somewhere around there) and there really is no problem with aura running out in 10 seconds.
The problem with Icy is her limited Aura because she can only gain her aura status through the use of her BD ability. The only way to lengthen the duration even further is with wonder drugs. Don't try to use wonder drugs while you're OUT of aura or that will be one wasted aura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AURA questions regarding STR and TEC   AURA questions regarding STR and TEC Empty

Back to top Go down

AURA questions regarding STR and TEC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com