Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Minecraft

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

@necrio wrote:
I meant a city with buildings on top of normal large trees, not omgwtfbbqgigantic trees.
Maybe those 2x2 large jungle trees when jungle biome is released proper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 am

@Z741 wrote:
@necrio wrote:
I meant a city with buildings on top of normal large trees, not omgwtfbbqgigantic trees.
Maybe those 2x2 large jungle trees when jungle biome is released proper?
those would allow for better cities, yes

Of course I can always terraform by planting my own forest/jungle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Build a giant floating Resha Vox Altus and live on it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 am

We should have gold nuggets as our currency #em3

economy mods are not minecraft-y enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:32 am

@necrio wrote:
We should have gold nuggets as our currency #em3

economy mods are not minecraft-y enough
You're not thinking of practicality.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm

LXE wrote:
@necrio wrote:
We should have gold nuggets as our currency #em3

economy mods are not minecraft-y enough
You're not thinking of practicality.
My logic runs on rule of cool with a side helping of rule of funny.

Practicality is overrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm

. . .

No.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 am

Any extra info on the server yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 am

is it dead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 am

We're almost done. Just need to finish up some of these plugins and we should be done. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Sean's the Plugin/Permissions Manager by the way.
Without him, the server will never be up. Thank you Sean~! #em3
Back to top Go down
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

LXE wrote:
Sean's the Plugin/Permissions Manager by the way.
Without him, the server will never be up. Thank you Sean~! #em3
It's no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 am

I might join if I ever die in my Single player Hardcore mode game...

I almost died today though... (I made a flat platform to build my home over several mountain peaks... but digging into it to replace the ground with cobblestone foundation for my house, well... opened a pit that almost lead to my death. >survive with 1/2 an hp heart left)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 am

@Dune wrote:
I might join if I ever die in my Single player Hardcore mode game...

I almost died today though... (I made a flat platform to build my home over several mountain peaks... but digging into it to replace the ground with cobblestone foundation for my house, well... opened a pit that almost lead to my death. >survive with 1/2 an hp heart left)

They're not using a cracked client, so you can't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:25 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@Dune wrote:
I might join if I ever die in my Single player Hardcore mode game...

I almost died today though... (I made a flat platform to build my home over several mountain peaks... but digging into it to replace the ground with cobblestone foundation for my house, well... opened a pit that almost lead to my death. >survive with 1/2 an hp heart left)

They're not using a cracked client, so you can't
Oh yea, forgot about that. Go buy the game and support Mojang!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 am

Sean24 wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
@Dune wrote:
I might join if I ever die in my Single player Hardcore mode game...

I almost died today though... (I made a flat platform to build my home over several mountain peaks... but digging into it to replace the ground with cobblestone foundation for my house, well... opened a pit that almost lead to my death. >survive with 1/2 an hp heart left)

They're not using a cracked client, so you can't
Oh yea, forgot about that. Go buy the game and support Mojang!
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 am

Sean24 wrote:
We're almost done.


Spoiler:
 



°v°
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 am

@UncleBobbie wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
We're almost done.
Spoiler:
 
°v°
I think someone is a little excited. Any who, I will make sure the server is up by the end of today. (I'm in EST)
When you first log-in you won't be able to do anything but walk around and talk. I've set it up so you can't do anything until you're promoted to the next group. This will keep random people from coming in and griefing everything. So if you log-in and there isn't an Admin or Mod online, just try logging in another time. I'll also make another thread for the server that will have all the information about it when I make the server public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Sean24 wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
We're almost done.
Spoiler:
 
°v°
I think someone is a little excited. Any who, I will make sure the server is up by the end of today. (I'm in EST)
When you first log-in you won't be able to do anything but walk around and talk. I've set it up so you can't do anything until you're promoted to the next group. This will keep random people from coming in and griefing everything. So if you log-in and there isn't an Admin or Mod online, just try logging in another time. I'll also make another thread for the server that will have all the information about it when I make the server public.
Will you kick me too? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 pm

@Stickboy wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:

Spoiler:
 
°v°
I think someone is a little excited. Any who, I will make sure the server is up by the end of today. (I'm in EST)
When you first log-in you won't be able to do anything but walk around and talk. I've set it up so you can't do anything until you're promoted to the next group. This will keep random people from coming in and griefing everything. So if you log-in and there isn't an Admin or Mod online, just try logging in another time. I'll also make another thread for the server that will have all the information about it when I make the server public.
Will you kick me too? Embarassed

Wouldn't mind this game...but(and I can't remember if I asked before), is it -really- worth $20? Granted, being able to build pretty much whatever crosses one's mind is nice, and learning how to deal with Creepers sounds fun...but I guess it's better with friends, right? cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
Wouldn't mind this game...but(and I can't remember if I asked before), is it -really- worth $20? Granted, being able to build pretty much whatever crosses one's mind is nice, and learning how to deal with Creepers sounds fun...but I guess it's better with friends, right? cheers
Wrong, it cost $26.95 now. It used to be $20 back when it was in Beta but now you have to pay the full price. Of course it's worth it! It's amazing! You can do pretty much anything in this game with added mods and what not. You can also change your texture pack to give the game a whole new feel! (Or as Simon would say, "It's like a whole new game." xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running


Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Vanilla or does it has mods or something i should download :v?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
Vanilla or does it has mods or something i should download :v?
It has plugins but you don't need to download anything. You'll just have to connect to the server and have fun.
It's pretty much finished for the most part. Just need to talk to LXE tonight and we should be able to make it public!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

I do hope we can freely build stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm

I would rather not download mods or whatnot....still on parents' PC for the time being, heh....

Still, I'll keep it in mind! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   

Back to top Go down
 
Minecraft
Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com