Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Minecraft

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 am

Who playsssssssss thisssssssss piece-ssssssssss of Ssssssssuper awesssssome game?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
js27091994
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 218
Location : In your mum

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 am

Me
"[No Comment]"
did u buy the game? or pirated it like normal asians or cheap ass would do Razz?
<3 Creepers in ur Face and Supercharged Creeper as ur Pillow :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

I do, give me a server so we can all play together ;A;

I wanna show my in-game-character. >:

Sidenote; IGN = unclebobbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 am

I love MineCraft. I play it all day. =)

That's a very nice house you've got there... SSSSSSSSSS...

Anywho, MineCraft is an awesome sandbox game with a PvE twist. You have to collect resources to make tools to collect even more, as well as make weapons to protect yourselves from monsters at night!

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D


Last edited by Sean24 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina (Right next to the beach :P)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

I play it. But I can't play online for some reason which I really wanna try out. (I think the reason is because I never payed for it yet.) I can play singleplayer all I want though. It's really fun though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
avatar

Male Posts : 1504
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

Sean24 wrote:
I love MineCraft. I play it all day. =)

That's a very nice house you've got there... SSSSSSSSSS...

Anywho, MineCraft is an awesome sandbox game with a PvE twist. You have to collect resources to make tools to collect even more, as well as make weapons to protect yourselves from monsters at night!

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D

well i shall pop in once my internet is back upto speed, my ign is also IronDicks on minecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:05 pm

@iAMsuperBlast wrote:
I play it. But I can't play online for some reason which I really wanna try out. (I think the reason is because I never payed for it yet.) I can play singleplayer all I want though. It's really fun though.
If you play with a client that isn't the official one, then you won't be able to play in multiplayer. It's only $21~. Not like it's as expensive as some other games.

@IronDicks wrote:
well i shall pop in once my internet is back upto speed, my ign is also IronDicks on minecraft
Alright, well I have to work today and then tonight I'm hanging out with some friends. So I might not be on much today. But other than that I'm pretty much on all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
avatar

Male Posts : 1504
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Sean24 wrote:

@IronDicks wrote:
well i shall pop in once my internet is back upto speed, my ign is also IronDicks on minecraft
Alright, well I have to work today and then tonight I'm hanging out with some friends. So I might not be on much today. But other than that I'm pretty much on all the time.

coolio, i'll see ya around then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll see if I can swing by and set up some nice building somewhere. IGN is the same as forum name here. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Sean24 wrote:

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D



Edit: Don't play Mobi Craft! D=<

Play my and DrRuin's server!

IP: 108.60.193.2:26565
Sugoi, I've needed a new server to join as well as an excuse to start playing again.

Mind telling us what mods, server wrappers, etc. you have on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm

@Suguri wrote:
Sugoi, I've needed a new server to join as well as an excuse to start playing again.

Mind telling us what mods, server wrappers, etc. you have on it?
I do recall acquiring $1.43 by punching out that zombie on the bridge...

In any case I'd appreciate a post saying when your permissions bit is up and running again. I fell down a mineshaft and can't get back out since guests aren't allowed to break and replace blocks :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina (Right next to the beach :P)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Sean24 wrote:
If you play with a client that isn't the official one, then you won't be able to play in multiplayer. It's only $21~. Not like it's as expensive as some other games.

Yeah I know. Just that I don't like buying stuff online. If I had my own source of income I would buy it in a heartbeat just to play MP and change my skin (default skin sucks). So the only other way I could buy it is I would have to ask my parents and I hate asking them for stuff. Though I know I would get it for sure as long as it's not exspensive lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

@Suguri wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D
Sugoi, I've needed a new server to join as well as an excuse to start playing again.

Mind telling us what mods, server wrappers, etc. you have on it?
It's not my server. I'm just an Admin on it. There are plugins like...

EasyRPG - Adds a RPG feel to the game! Warrior, Archer, Mage, Rogue, and Priest
iConomy - Adds money to the game. With this you can collect money from killing monsters and getting minerals. With money you can buy items from players or shops!
Anti-Grief plugin - Prevents fire from spreading and doing block damage. Also prevents TNT and Creepers from doing block damage.

And more that I can't really remember. xD

When the MineCraft Forums get back online, you can see our page here...
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/313315-mobicraft-%E2%98%85-247-no-lag-anti-griefing-pvp-mcmmo-freebuild-quest-nether-economy-classess-monsterhunt-no-whitelist/

Also our forums are here... http://minecraft.mobi/forum/


Last edited by Sean24 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

Suguri get over here already :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 pm

@iAMsuperBlast wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
If you play with a client that isn't the official one, then you won't be able to play in multiplayer. It's only $21~. Not like it's as expensive as some other games.

Yeah I know. Just that I don't like buying stuff online. If I had my own source of income I would buy it in a heartbeat just to play MP and change my skin (default skin sucks). So the only other way I could buy it is I would have to ask my parents and I hate asking them for stuff. Though I know I would get it for sure as long as it's not exspensive lol
You can actually change your skin for single player. Just go into our Minecraft directory...

My Computer > C: Drive > Users > "Computers Name" > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft

Then open the folder "bin" and look for "minecraft.jar". Open the jar file in winRAR or anything else you have that does the same. Then look in the folder called "mob". In there you will see the skins of all the mobs in the game, including your character. Replace the "char.png" file with the skin you want and you're done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina (Right next to the beach :P)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

Sean24 wrote:
My Computer > C: Drive > Users > "Computers Name" > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft

Then open the folder "bin" and look for "minecraft.jar". Open the jar file in winRAR or anything else you have that does the same. Then look in the folder called "mob". In there you will see the skins of all the mobs in the game, including your character. Replace the "char.png" file with the skin you want and you're done!

Really? Hm... I'm gonna see what I can create. I'm gonna make an awesome skin.

Edit:

Mother**** this is bull. I get all excited about making a skin and this pops up....



Damnit. Minecraft works fine though so wth is corrupted with it? Evil or Very Mad Mad I just want a new skin... T.T

Edit2:

Wait I think I know the problem. My some reason my comp uses "¥" instead of "\". Never caused me problems before though but that's the only thing I can think of. And if I'm right I have no way of fixing it. Who knew getting access to the skin was so annoying? lol Oh well Idc. I'll just keep my default skin. Not like I see myself all the time. It'd only matter when I play online and other people can see my skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 am

I made this skin, and it doesn't work on Minecraft, all that effort wasted... Sad
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Why does it not work in Minecraft?

Also, I've got something for you, LXE...

It's up at smp.mobicraft.net

Credit goes to Gawren for the original art, of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 pm

@Z741 wrote:
Why does it not work in Minecraft?

Also, I've got something for you, LXE...
Spoiler:
 
It's up at smp.mobicraft.net

Credit goes to Gawren for the original art, of course. Smile
Embarassed Nice pixel art of mai waifu...


Last edited by IronDicks on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoting Image without spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:44 am

@Z741 wrote:
Why does it not work in Minecraft?

Also, I've got something for you, LXE...
Spoiler:
 
It's up at smp.mobicraft.net

Credit goes to Gawren for the original art, of course. Smile
Ah, I see that you finished it. Looks nice. =)



LXE, your skin should work just fine. Are you uploading it from the site or are you putting it into your minecraft.jar file?



Sorry to hear about your error iAMsuperBlast. But replacing the skin.png image shouldn't of gave you an error. Either 1, you did something wrong or 2, it's because of what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 am

Sean24 wrote:
Ah, I see that you finished it. Looks nice. =)
Thanks =D

Going to go back and replace brown wool with wooden planks though, should be closer to the dark skin tone... and perhaps regular Oak logs for the pupils instead of Pine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:24 am

Sean24 wrote:
LXE, your skin should work just fine. Are you uploading it from the site or are you putting it into your minecraft.jar file?
What I mean is that the skin would look messy like a JPEG, and it would not look exactly how I intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Only reason I'd play minecraft:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 am

LXE wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
LXE, your skin should work just fine. Are you uploading it from the site or are you putting it into your minecraft.jar file?
What I mean is that the skin would look messy like a JPEG, and it would not look exactly how I intended it to be.
You can actually do HD skins which will allow for more pixels. =)

@Hyoka wrote:
Only reason I'd play minecraft:

Spoiler:
 
To build awesome stuff? That's the reason I play. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina (Right next to the beach :P)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

I like building awesome stuff too but I suck at it compared to alot of stuff I've seen other people build. (I'm even using a mod so I can get whatever I want) Some stuff is just insane epic. I seen a youtube vid where where this person was building a scale model of the Enterprise from star trek. That thing was massive o.O But that's just one thing I've seen so far.



That was six months ago though. Still big though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   

Back to top Go down
 
Minecraft
Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com