Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

BRICKGALE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

MUST. No....I won't buy rt bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:59 am

BG black has pulse missle ARM + 65 cost + u can wear weapons = MB air arm??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 am

WOW I need rt badly now. WHY CS WHY MUST THIS BE GARA ONLY AND NOT SHOP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 am

Do want double gatling bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 am

What does Shino SS's Nitro Attack do?

What are AG Missiles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 am

@NovaZero wrote:
What does Shino SS's Nitro Attack do?

What are AG Missiles?

Anti ground makes sense, just guessing bounce

dat bind....behold the next best jammer.

Wonder whether water zook is beam or blast or shell type weapon :/ If it's beam then it's OMFG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 am

Observed some fights a while ago.

I want Regina now. Curse you CS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 am

With my luck I will never have em... ;_;

I guess I'll do 1 5x roll ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 am

Brickgale Black's arms obviously shoot Aquila Girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 am

@Hellenisti wrote:
Brickgale Black's arms obviously shoot Aquila Girls.
idc. Brixgale black is sexy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

REALLY?!?!? AS IF AIR AREN'T OP ENOUGH THAT THEY NEED TO GIVE THEM AIR TO GROUND MISSILES?! THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST GIVE AIR NUKES THAT THEY CAN DROP THAT DOES A BLAST RANGE OVER 9000 AT THE SAME FIRING RATE AS A GATLING GUN!

step 1: rip those arms off and put them on seraph
step 2: PROFIT WITHOUT THE "???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3752

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 am

Sucks to be a land gunner these days, first you have to survive against all the ABR/wisp spam/Thoarla AM3/AG blaster, then you have to try survive all that fucktons of new gara melees that hard-counters you, THEN you have to try not get obliterated by the new top tier Art bots (Muchi, TBG, Alba) before you can even get into range, now you have to deal with crazy crowd control from crazy support.

Yeah, my Renny and Shino are going to be sitting in garage playing Old Maid with each other for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 am

with the piercegun im quite happy with my renny acro, my normal renny has her problems though (am/handymags)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 am

@reVelske wrote:
Sucks to be a land gunner these days, first you have to survive against all the ABR/wisp spam/Thoarla AM3/AG blaster, then you have to try survive all that fucktons of new gara melees that hard-counters you, THEN you have to try not get obliterated by the new top tier Art bots (Muchi, TBG, Alba) before you can even get into range, now you have to deal with crazy crowd control from crazy support.

Yeah, my Renny and Shino are going to be sitting in garage playing Old Maid with each other for awhile.
I'd agree with the AIR stuff, but my Rennys are capable of at least dealing with giant LNDs like Blaze Baron and melee gods like Fencer(so long as the gods don't hit them, in which case they'd be effed) and ARTs aren't much trouble. Yes, even Renny can easily deal with Toy-chan. The fact that they're capable of being MBers and melee all the time make them not useless.

Shino's a lost cause though.

Quote :
with the piercegun im quite happy with my renny acro, my normal renny has her problems though (am/handymags)
I wish my Renny Acro had more capacity. Those Piercegun AMJs look like they can work well with her, since my Renny Acro uses an MB build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 am

@reVelske wrote:

After you get through all that, u get people hunt you down specifically with broad radar + hard counter right next game, forcing you to switch bot or go to another game. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!   

Back to top Go down

[CB-JP] 6-23-2011 Update - Regina & Ion, Shino X-Road SS and more!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum