Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ivis - Builds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Ivis - Builds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Out of curiosity, how much damage increases from the CV 2nd enhance? o.o I'm not really willing to skimp on my build (I don't think 10 TGH will really be much different than 7 >.> Maybe 15 or 21 but if you do that you won't have the tunes for STR...) but I'm just curious... I also need blast/sword guard... though I'm still deciding on which one I rather have....

I'm already kinda annoyed how my Ivis doesn't have 2 grapplers to boost her damage; I kind of regret not getting another one instead of slow because I don't seem to be able to outdamage a Vanguard with my current set up. I also cannot combo much in this metagame making the slow kinda useless; in many maps, it encourages grouping together due to tight spaces, fear of getting ganked in large maps, etc. making it hard to single out something to be able to wail at it. And even when I do, that target never dies; unless I die trying to kill them. Granted, I don't have 40 STR...but yeah. Even if I did reach 34 STR, the most I can do is about 55 damage on first strike. Maybe 100+ if I am lucky enough to be able to score a hit from behind. But due to her long combos, the damage ticks down lower. Not to mention, but is it just me, or some of her hits end up pushing the target so far they end up whiffing the next hit? I end up just doing 3 hits of her combo (maybe 4) because the 5th always ends up whiffing unless they're pinned to a wall. And then even then, I have to pray that they didn't bounce off the wall during the stun or while trying to escape -_-

The greatest thing though: when slow ever does kick in, it's a wonderful thing to have Smile

At this point, I'm semi resigned to saying that I can never outdamage a Vanguard; his overdrive buff is way too poised for power and Cveil is an attempt to making such a buff defensive. Which kind of fails because Ivis is tiny on HP (don't say tune life either because we all know TGH>>life especially since she does have a 400+ hp pool..which is not too bad) and even worse on TGH. You can say the same for VF, but VA can make that 40 TGH stun regain Cveil dream come true.... At the expense of your walk speed and STR I suppose.

And part of me says, I have too much free time thinking being sick at home. I should just min max her, play her as the assassin I've always dreamed of, and just be thankful for the 900ish damage I can pull off in a single life with her -_-'' Even though I know that I'm probably capable of doing more...I just don't know how.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:

I'm already kinda annoyed how my Ivis doesn't have 2 grapplers to boost her damage; I kind of regret not getting another one instead of slow because I don't seem to be able to outdamage a Vanguard with my current set up.
Raw damage isn't the point of Ivis, it's stunlock while not being able to be stunned herself. Her actual melee damage isn't stellar or anything, even Elisa hits harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

I'm already kinda annoyed how my Ivis doesn't have 2 grapplers to boost her damage; I kind of regret not getting another one instead of slow because I don't seem to be able to outdamage a Vanguard with my current set up.
Raw damage isn't the point of Ivis, it's stunlock while not being able to be stunned herself. Her actual melee damage isn't stellar or anything, even Elisa hits harder.

Indeed it is. I suppose it's all right in the end though. She's still pretty fun to play around with, although now I have to change my mindset when I play with her lol.

It's no longer aim to kill someone; it's aim to maim as many people as possible @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:04 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

The second great grappler only gives her a +2 force boost, totally not worth it for the cost when you can tune slow instead. Her damage just like any comboing melee, gets slaughtered by TGH, though even if her damage is in the single digits, it's still a guaranteed (or highly likely) stun. Elisa is now OP if you give her lightning edge, which completely nullifies Ivis, to the point of who hits first actually mattering in a battle with Ivis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm

All the Elisa I've fought so far ended up dying to me or getting severely maimed; but it's generally cuz I wait for them to swing, before they have their way o.o

Dang. Maybe I ought to give my Elisa a second shot. But using Princess Chivalry=wait til the combo ends for the shock vs. using Lightning Edge combo and suffer its short range. Although using lightning edge extends her WB by soooo much more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

@ngelicdark wrote:
Out of curiosity, how much damage increases from the CV 2nd enhance? o.o I'm not really willing to skimp on my build (I don't think 10 TGH will really be much different than 7 >.> Maybe 15 or 21 but if you do that you won't have the tunes for STR...) but I'm just curious... I also need blast/sword guard... though I'm still deciding on which one I rather have....

I'm already kinda annoyed how my Ivis doesn't have 2 grapplers to boost her damage; I kind of regret not getting another one instead of slow because I don't seem to be able to outdamage a Vanguard with my current set up. I also cannot combo much in this metagame making the slow kinda useless; in many maps, it encourages grouping together due to tight spaces, fear of getting ganked in large maps, etc. making it hard to single out something to be able to wail at it. And even when I do, that target never dies; unless I die trying to kill them. Granted, I don't have 40 STR...but yeah. Even if I did reach 34 STR, the most I can do is about 55 damage on first strike. Maybe 100+ if I am lucky enough to be able to score a hit from behind. But due to her long combos, the damage ticks down lower. Not to mention, but is it just me, or some of her hits end up pushing the target so far they end up whiffing the next hit? I end up just doing 3 hits of her combo (maybe 4) because the 5th always ends up whiffing unless they're pinned to a wall. And then even then, I have to pray that they didn't bounce off the wall during the stun or while trying to escape -_-

The greatest thing though: when slow ever does kick in, it's a wonderful thing to have Smile

At this point, I'm semi resigned to saying that I can never outdamage a Vanguard; his overdrive buff is way too poised for power and Cveil is an attempt to making such a buff defensive. Which kind of fails because Ivis is tiny on HP (don't say tune life either because we all know TGH>>life especially since she does have a 400+ hp pool..which is not too bad) and even worse on TGH. You can say the same for VF, but VA can make that 40 TGH stun regain Cveil dream come true.... At the expense of your walk speed and STR I suppose.

And part of me says, I have too much free time thinking being sick at home. I should just min max her, play her as the assassin I've always dreamed of, and just be thankful for the 900ish damage I can pull off in a single life with her -_-'' Even though I know that I'm probably capable of doing more...I just don't know how.

418 HP is good for a S lnd (any S bot) but yes we always want more!!!
the 2nd Internal it's someting I want to remove to add the float dash and always want to know the real buff it's giving... not sure, dont have the info but everybody is adding it so probably helps to avoid the stuns and add more stun chance to the CVeil...

For me Ivis is like a VF but with better combo and CVeil duration time is better that OverDrive... if u learn to control the combo u can kill easy also in the enemy PS... yes I can kill but also can die fast and easy! it's just a little luck!

I been doing realy good with my Ivis and just have both guards (Sword + Blast).. U are also able to hit A-chans when it's maps with not too high fly limit, they just o.O a Ivis killed me!!! nooo...

The harder ones for me are the Blaze Barons and big lnd with high TGH cause the real damage from Ivis is the 8 combo and high TGH realy reduces the combo damage!!!

(Remember Ivis isn't overpower)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

BBs have low TGH (unless tuned otherwise) but are generally the easiest of the L sized LNDs you can encounter these days. When I see one, I generally swipe at him a couple times after he's been already set on fire. It's the safest then... But otherwise I generally ignore all L sized LNDs because it's not worth the loss in HP to fight them.. Let the ranged bots deal with it.

When I was talking about life, I meant tuning it. With like the left over 10-20 cap you have left, 30-40 life isn't going to cut it.... Not really.

Also a well tuned VF can still outdamage an Ivis. The overdrive buff+able to hit 40 STR and 40 WLK allows him to do so. With Ivis you hafta pick one or the other since she lacks the cap to do so (plus you need slow tunes which eats 10 more cost than a great grappler tune). The only thing that saves you is CVeil...which saves you but makes you rely on there being a medic to heal back the HP you lost..which nowadays.. I don't ever see.

I don't mind not being able to outdamage a VF anymore. I just find it incredibly satisfying if I can beat my melee damage in one life kinda thing by not being a dumbass. Right now, the record is around 1.4k.

Still it's just being lucky I suppose to see how many lone ARTs you can find just lying around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 am

Got Ivis while rolling for Blazed Baron FF. Not sure if troll.

Anyway, questions:

What are the walk breakpoints?

If I forego both enhance internals in favor of more tuning, what do I miss out on besides extra charges? Would this be foolish of me? Playing VF without either EIC's gets the job done, so I figured Ivis would be similar, but all the builds here seem to be taking one, if not both.

I also find it hard to believe I ran out of snail liquid before Rainbow Chips and can't do slow tunes because of it. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 am

@Raven wrote:

Anyway, questions:

If I forego both enhance internals in favor of more tuning, what do I miss out on besides extra charges? Would this be foolish of me? Playing VF without either EIC's gets the job done, so I figured Ivis would be similar, but all the builds here seem to be taking one, if not both.

I also find it hard to believe I ran out of snail liquid before Rainbow Chips and can't do slow tunes because of it. How ironic.

nop, u got a good small lnd bot!!!

use bot internals...

u can tune for 35 wlk 35 str and it will be great!!! sure, u will need a buckler!!!

mmm u can use float dash or Quick bost (im using this at this moment, it works great to get the ones that are runing away from the combo)
u can add blast or mele guard, based on your preferences on figh...

I also use a buid withour floar or quck, using both guards so I can fight vs lnd and arts getting this Guard bonus on the damage reduction...
must say that for me the hardes are BIG lnd bots (probably the TGH) Im able to rush into enemy PS kill the healer and some of the bots that are healing (and die...) so u can get top five realy easy.

But u must understand that Ivis isnt Over Powered, u can deal a good amount of damage, but u will die... she can have 418hp with all the capa carts. Its good enough for a S lnd.

with the 35 wlk u can run from an Aquila Girl (circles!!!!) ... also a recomendation, Aquila Users are losing the game play skills and Ivis have a high stun rate, if u can make the AG user gets close to u, just jump and start the combo, (there is one hit that throws a high range "shot") if u hit the AG she will die in your hands!!!

Using Ivis requires some skills, some smart game play, if u realy learn how to use Ivis u will do great!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 pm

@Raven wrote:

Anyway, questions:

CTRL+F my guide for breakpoints. Just look up breakpoints.

2) Have you read anything in the thread? (Not to be rude, but this has already been asked a few times in this thread as is) Enhance internals increase more ammo, damage done during CVeil. If you get both, total CVeil time is 7:30 min.

That being said, I've stated why most builds take 1; Ivis might be stunproof, but she isn't damageproof. With one enhance, you have more than enough ammo to rely on until the match is over; if you're smart about when to use it, and if there are no healers (healers will definitely extend your lifetime though; but I find very few these days when I play Ivis).

Anyways, I'll post my new build later. I've built my Ivis already according to my old build; but I'm thinking of taking out some stuff in favor for broad radar/sniper sight. It's just too hard to assassinate in a crowded room when you're just that bright red dot on the minimap for everyone to come over to gangbang.

Also, if you break your head, consider suiciding if you can't find a parts restore. You just can't do your job without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 am

Read the whole thread, only saw one thing regarding it; wanted to confirm.

I didn't even notice Broad Radar on her cart list. Might have to rethink things a bit now.

I always thought melee didn't alert someone he's being targeted. Unless everyone in this game is a complete moron (I wouldn't doubt it, actually), I've snuck behind the enemy lines multiple times, waltzed up to an ART and proceeded to slash their face in with a VF without being noticed. Note that I'm going off the assumption that people actually react if they see a lone red "You're being targeted" thing on their screen.

It's just always been my assumption that if you didn't have a main weapon equipped, people wouldn't be alerted to you about to melee them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 am

>Ivis
>Broad Radar

She doesn't have one.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 am

Just an odd funfact, Ouka Raizen still was stunning an Ivis I was fighting when she had C Veil activated. It's not stun in the traditional sense, but it makes you unable to move. Makes Ouka vs Ivis more viable now, even though melée tracking is derpy. I feel like Ivis needs either Boost Run or Float dash, since without it, it makes reaching your target all the harder. Not sure if she has Short Boost, but it'd make landing hits on pesky airs easier, and for literally getting the jump on unsuspecting targets. I'm a fan of shortboosting melée bots, as it worked nice on VF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

@Cori wrote:
>Ivis
>Broad Radar

She doesn't have one.

Might be why raven missed it on her cartlist Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 am

@Trill wrote:
Just an odd funfact, Ouka Raizen still was stunning an Ivis I was fighting when she had C Veil activated. It's not stun in the traditional sense, but it makes you unable to move. Makes Ouka vs Ivis more viable now, even though melée tracking is derpy. I feel like Ivis needs either Boost Run or Float dash, since without it, it makes reaching your target all the harder. Not sure if she has Short Boost, but it'd make landing hits on pesky airs easier, and for literally getting the jump on unsuspecting targets. I'm a fan of shortboosting melée bots, as it worked nice on VF.
I really think you should have short boost or float dash on any melee bot for the reasons you mentioned.

And yes, the "stun" from ouka raisen/elisa's sword rain is basically just a reskinned winberyl bind. You even get support points for it. I've gotten best jammer using them before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Agreed with ^ Short boost makes life a lot easier for me, though it makes me wish I had quick land/jump as well. Short boost also does funky things with your aiming (you'll jump towards a target, but because of the angle downward, most likely than not, you'll be hitting the floor instead of your target..so your target has time to get away).

Have yet to try float dash though. Don't think I'll bother though because short boost=chance to catch low flying airs. But more importantly, it catches ARTs that fly when they escape your combo, and it catches hoppers midflight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:57 pm

must say yest to shot boss.. Im missing the Sword guard, getting more damage from the meles... but the jumps helps a lot to get that guy that is runing away also to cathc the Hoppers!! u can predict and hit them on the air.. then they get stuned!!

about radar and sniper sig..... mmm If u have ball u will not need it!!! u can run without hide, show that u dont need to hide and kill the ones that will try to kill u..!!! hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm

It's not about having balls. It's about having to survive and being able to stay in the field longer, as well as having an easier time choosing targets. There have been too many matches where I *could've* gotten one more frag..or gotten a bit more damage, if only I wasn't spotted on the map. Granted, sometimes I choose my targets badly, but a lot of it is cuz people see me zipping by, and then poof, I'm already seen. Anyone with a decent quick look on tab, and I lost another potential target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I double checked earlier today, and all Ivis has in terms of "Map-Related" carts is Stealth System, which I wouldn't bother with for the 40 cost. No Broad or Sniper. That does in fact explain why I missed them.

On a side note, I'm still wondering why she has Moving Burst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

...DOH. I saw quick land as sniper sight from a quick glance ont he carts -_-''

Maybe I should fix my build to include quick land now -_- sure do need it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Erm, unless you have a gun to get a lock on with, there's no need for Sniper Sight. You want Stealth System, which makes you disappear if you drop out of radar lock. Would know this, as I always get given away on Ouka by her wave slash's lock on.

Edit: Read that post wrong, my bad. My response is pointless now D: Will leave it up just invade some poor soul doesn't know this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 am

【Robot Name】
Ivis

【Parts】
BD: Ivis BD
 WB: Dual Axe Bit
 LG: Ivis LG [Great Capacity] [Great Capacity] [Great Capacity]
 HD: Ivis HD [Great Power Alpha] [Great Power Alpha] [Great Power]
  HDAC: Black Layer Ribbon [Great Power]
  FCAC: Berry Earrings [Great Power]
 AM: Ivis AM [Great Power] [Great Power] [High Power]
  WP: Cheer Pom-Pom [High Run] [High Run] [High Run]
 AM: Ivis AM2 [Slow] [Slow] [Slow]
  WP: Cheer Pom-Pom [Great Run] [Great Run] [Great Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1460
CAPA: 1460
HP: 418
STR: 40
TEC: 7
WLK: 40
FLY: 13
TGH: 1

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon
Sword Guard
Short Boost
Boost Run

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×4
Midoro Cosmos×130
Yoguru Cosmos×60
Fourda Cosmos×3
Blue Chip×40
Rainbow Chip×177
Power Amp×1952
Engine Shaft×1902
Strike Metal×97
Rapid Crystal×1881
Drum Magazine×45
Shock Graphite×108
Snail Liquid×177
Hulk Meteorite×600
Screw Bolts×900
Steel Wheel×900
Miracle Ammonite×300
Shining Feather×300

A ridiculous build... I wonder if it'd work though xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 am

Kouzuki wrote:
LG: Ivis LG [Great Capacity] [Great Capacity] [Great Capacity]
Have fun looking for the mats.
And nishishi 1TGH.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 am

Why you waste 3 great capas on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 am

Idk.

But no buckler and no TGH=gg. (=NO TGH REDUC DMG WAHAHAH)

...Are you the same guy who posted in the EVE thread too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis - Builds   Ivis - Builds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis - Builds
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com