Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Elisalotte

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

Male Posts : 118

Elisalotte - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:18 pm

half the ppl just look at the build without reading what i wrote at the top, I dont plan to rely on the aura that drop way too fast on attack, and get yourself killed while trying to recharge it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

@Lyala wrote:
half the ppl just look at the build without reading what i wrote at the top, I dont plan to rely on the aura that drop way too fast on attack, and get yourself killed while trying to recharge it xD
So why only tune her to such low str stat?
If you gonna rage attack the whole time and never use aura then make her 40 str already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

cause it is out of capa lol her core have too low stat. so unless i drop her run speed, cant do more QQ

seriously wish she get a small boost, something like MBG stat with less tgh is perfect xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:45 pm

@Lyala wrote:
cause it is out of capa lol her core have too low stat. so unless i drop her run speed, cant do more QQ

seriously wish she get a small boost, something like MBG stat with less tgh is perfect xD
oh but she has boost run so you only really need 30 walk to be fine..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm

@Lyala wrote:

If you don't abuse that core and aura you're doin it wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:21 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
@Lyala wrote:

oh but she has boost run so you only really need 30 walk to be fine..
*33 wlk 8 fly minimum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:09 am

one more thing, I heard the gauge of boost run depends on the fly? it is right or wrong? cause if it is right, so even in the orange part, the low fly will be trash while using boost run?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:17 pm

7 seconds boost run for lands no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

@Suguri wrote:
7 seconds boost run for lands no matter what.

I thought it depended on the fly stat until I saw my boost runners had 6-8 fly anyways, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Okay that's depressing because I just rolled two Elis trying to get Tristar.. (AND I STILL HAVE NO TRISTAR -_-)

I was really hoping for her to be my Ouka replacement..

On the other hand, what are the chances CS will listen to the JP pop and buff her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:48 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
Okay that's depressing because I just rolled two Elis trying to get Tristar.. (AND I STILL HAVE NO TRISTAR -_-)

On the other hand, what are the chances CS will listen to the JP pop and buff her?

Ah-shit got buffed when she was OP, chances are what will happen is dependant on how much money the new gara rolls in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:00 pm

@knyx wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

Ah-shit got buffed when she was OP, chances are what will happen is dependant on how much money the new gara rolls in.

I really hope she gets some kind of buff. Elisalotte is very disappointing as she doesn't excel is anything, even UC bots have better overall stats than her. What kind of buff did Ah-chan get?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:01 pm

@Shimapan wrote:
@knyx wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

I really hope she gets some kind of buff. Elisalotte is very disappointing as she doesn't excel is anything, even UC bots have better overall stats than her. What kind of buff did Ah-chan get?

retarded level homing and more ammo (ammo is ok... but the homing WTF)

made it so people don't even have to aim properly anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:02 pm

I believe increased homing and ammo to that blaster.

And I really do hope she gets a buff because right now the only thing I can see that's awesome about her is her normal sword combo (which honestly doesn't beat anything by any mile, but I just like the way it feels).

I just want her stats to be a little more equal to Ouka's so I can really make her my replacement <3 Last I recall, I wasn't very good on handling Ouka's combo string; it felt..very not fluid in my hands. (I know, it requires pausing and practice and stuff..but still.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:12 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
I believe increased homing and ammo to that blaster.

And I really do hope she gets a buff because right now the only thing I can see that's awesome about her is her normal sword combo (which honestly doesn't beat anything by any mile, but I just like the way it feels).

I just want her stats to be a little more equal to Ouka's so I can really make her my replacement <3 Last I recall, I wasn't very good on handling Ouka's combo string; it felt..very not fluid in my hands. (I know, it requires pausing and practice and stuff..but still.)

She's a stunlocker, but isn't as good as Ouka at stunlocking, moreover, she has terribad tuning potential, Ouka has stats where it matters, in WLK and STR, and low where it needs to be, TEC only, Elisa can't hit a good amount of WLK before tanking on FLY, while Ouka can maintain enough FLY to make boost running viable, and Elisa has a lot of base TEC, from an aura standpoint this is supposed to be a good thing, but aura is a bit that lasts ~ a minute on 1 TEC, and her swords of revealing light refill half her gauge, more than 1 TEC is essentially useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:15 pm

The only real advantage that Elisa has over other gara meleebots is a free hand to potentially be used for a gun, so tanking tec might not necessarily be the best idea.

Though, she doesn't exactly have the capacity to use anything more expensive than a handy bazooka, so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:01 am

@ngelicdark wrote:

fuck buffing her fuck u winny nab know how mnany gara bots i ahv that fail

I have contradict froma gold ball he sucks compared to uc bots.

poseidon gold gara ball he sucks.

heavy flechas gold gara bot he sucks

blazed baron bb gold gara bot how

toybox heat gold gara bot -__-.

POINT SHUT THE FUCK UP U WINNY ASSHOLES SHES NOT GETTING BUFFED THERES A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER GARA STUFFS THAT FAILS SO SHUT IT. u rolled for her now use those rainbow chips to make her good, if dumb asses could do math u would know if u tuner str for 40 and her sword up to 39-40 force thats calculates up to 100 dmg or more first strike in terms of melee

she is at least tuneable, next person ask for that bot to get buffed Ima bitch slap the shit outa them shove there teeth so far down there throat they will be brushing there teeth threw there ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:03 am

@Suguri wrote:
The only real advantage that Elisa has over other gara meleebots is a free hand to potentially be used for a gun, so tanking tec might not necessarily be the best idea.

Though, she doesn't exactly have the capacity to use anything more expensive than a handy bazooka, so...

so ... give her an buckler instead lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:10 am

@SkyPanic wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Which is what I've been using on her, and what most people using her have been using.

I'm thinking a gun will function much better though. She already gets dual shields from her bit, and a gun lets her heckle at range. Plus she can hop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strill

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:06 am

@Suguri wrote:
@SkyPanic wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Which is what I've been using on her, and what most people using her have been using.

I'm thinking a gun will function much better though. She already gets dual shields from her bit, and a gun lets her heckle at range. Plus she can hop.
They were saying in the radio show that CBJP players have a fetish for hoppers. Maybe that's what the devs expected you to do with Elisalotte. She does have hop in the demo after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:58 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

fuck buffing her fuck u winny nab know how mnany gara bots i ahv that fail

I have contradict froma gold ball he sucks compared to uc bots.

poseidon gold gara ball he sucks.

heavy flechas gold gara bot he sucks

blazed baron bb gold gara bot how

toybox heat gold gara bot -__-.

POINT SHUT THE FUCK UP U WINNY ASSHOLES SHES NOT GETTING BUFFED THERES A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER GARA STUFFS THAT FAILS SO SHUT IT. u rolled for her now use those rainbow chips to make her good, if dumb asses could do math u would know if u tuner str for 40 and her sword up to 39-40 force thats calculates up to 100 dmg or more first strike in terms of melee

she is at least tuneable, next person ask for that bot to get buffed Ima bitch slap the shit outa them shove there teeth so far down there throat they will be brushing there teeth threw there ass

K, yeah, it's early in the morning and I'm a bit cranky but..

DUDE. YOU DON'T HAFTA BE SO F**KING RUDE.

Some of us happen to like underpowered bots that we feel have a lot of potential but don't live up to our expectations. So can't at least we hope? It's not like we're pounding into your face OMG WE WANT BUFF F0R THIS B0T PL0X PL0X PL0X GMS DO EEETTTTT

Friggin christ.

That aside, yeah, she doesn't have much cap to work with, Ivis is coming, and she'll be outclassed faster in any dept. thereof.

Makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:16 am

@Strill wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@SkyPanic wrote:

They were saying in the radio show that CBJP players have a fetish for hoppers. Maybe that's what the devs expected you to do with Elisalotte. She does have hop in the demo after all.
Yeah, short boost was the first cart I put on her, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Was thinking of using short boost to tag melee with her but does her combo work well on doing so upon landing near mentioned target? My idea is really just to use hopping to reach higher targets or to hop on unsuspecting targets because it feels awkward to hop around (not shooting) while trying to tag a target upon landing....

EDIT***

Popped her into cosmicalc to toy with her and see her options, this is what I have in mind so far:

Spoiler:

Reedited build. OJ range with 37 WLK/2 FLY boost run, quick land because she's gonna be short boosting for the mobility/hops. No enhance internal seeing as she'd probably die midway using the first one. Though I'm hoping to just use it when I really need it and that'd I survive to be able to find another target to kill..

29 STR gives her blade about 41 dmg per whack. Seeing as she chains about 4, it's not bad on the damage scale, but you definitely won't kill someone in a combo unless they're near dead.

This build isn't great either. But...I did manage to fit 2 slows there.. That and I'ma need more slots on my buckler -_- darnit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mintehh
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:54 am

i have no intention of tuning my elisalotte, but if i did

【Robot Name】
Elisalotte

【Parts】
BD: Elisalotte BD
 WB: AURA System(default)
 LG: Elisalotte LG [Crimson Veil] [Tough]
 HD: Elisalotte HD [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
  HDAC: Rabbit Hood [High Run Beta]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Power Alpha]
 BS: Patty Lop BS [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
 AM: Elisalotte AM [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
  WP: Princess Chivalry [High Gladiator]
 AM: Elisalotte AM2 [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  WP: Handy Magnum Mod [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Power Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1225
CAPA: 1225
HP: 396
STR: 36
TEC: 1
WLK: 30
FLY: 1
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon
Blast Guard
Short Boost
Quick Jump

---

tbh you could probably remove blast guard if you wanted, internal is debatable too. anyway, idea is you'd just pick off random enemies 1v1 (aura if you know they're there) and use short boost to catch them if they try to fly away. you'll just get fucked if you try to play VF style, since you can't just 3 shot someone and run loll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:07 am

[quote="Suguri"][quote="LordShade"]
Elisalotte - Page 3 1406es

@Nisa wrote:

is this chart the same for fly? just switch the walk with fly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte   Elisalotte - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisalotte
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com