Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Thu May 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Apparently everyone in the guides sect is going: JUNK IT. JUNK IT. JUNK IT.

Then someone interjects with an alpha striker idea *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
Apparently everyone in the guides sect is going: JUNK IT. JUNK IT. JUNK IT.

Then someone interjects with an alpha striker idea *shrugs*

Something like this? (cosmicalc isn't updated with the new bots yet so I'll use XXX raptor instead)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8630

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
@Feign wrote:
Heeeey, I got a Renny Lop Acro... Also have gotten one more Air Blade, two more Burst Magnet Guns a single one of those rocket shotguns and a Lightning gun and a holy boatload of Tristars... Goddamn those things are this Garapon's Needle Mole, it's just horrid.

No way! I thought Tristar is awesome D:

Its not that hes terrible is just that ppl already have alpha strike builds like air raider psycho cluster cross raptor

if u dont have em tho its cool which is why tho Im not rolling this gara i like for the fact that there no reason for me to roll it =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Which means he's not "great" (more like not OP) because if he can't overtake his predecessor ...

HE'S NOT WORTHY!!!!111

Poor bots of CB. Most of em get overshadowed by something else or other. Imagine if they all had feelings...

Man there'd be a fight every second from lack of attention and self esteem -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
Which means he's not "great" (more like not OP) because if he can't overtake his predecessor ...

HE'S NOT WORTHY!!!!111

Poor bots of CB. Most of em get overshadowed by something else or other. Imagine if they all had feelings...

Man there'd be a fight every second from lack of attention and self esteem -_-
It's not that he's bad it's just that the Gara is giving me tons of him... Often consecutively.

Also, so far I've done 17 rolls... Plus buying Melfi-Chan, that puts me at $60... Meaning no more for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 12:08 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
@Feign wrote:
Heeeey, I got a Renny Lop Acro... Also have gotten one more Air Blade, two more Burst Magnet Guns a single one of those rocket shotguns and a Lightning gun and a holy boatload of Tristars... Goddamn those things are this Garapon's Needle Mole, it's just horrid.

Its not that hes terrible is just that ppl already have alpha strike builds like air raider psycho cluster cross raptor

if u dont have em tho its cool which is why tho Im not rolling this gara i like for the fact that there no reason for me to roll it =)

Tristar is an air melee not alpha striking lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Solar Fuzz Cat
Solar Fuzz Cat

Male Posts : 1037

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:

Removable melee AMs that can be swapeed out and stuck on any bot, 18 tec, 6 core str, moving burst and a beam machine gun in the core while still being small sized. All parts removable.

...watchu talkin' bout Willas? That the spitting image of an alpha striker, not a meleer, check your glasses. D: He'd make an absolutely shitty melee, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 12:17 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:

I want to test those ams on byaku

most negative thing bout this gara is fucking duplicates

another alpha air

if u get the air u get slash blade ams u get slash blade like weapon u get a fucking slash blade lol

u get explosive magent gun and u get the new lily rain u just got multiple things with explosive magnent guns lol

basicly 2 of the bots are copys of the weapons in the gara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 am

@Rinrin wrote:

@Midona wrote:
This.

For 2x5 roll and 4x1 roll, I got only one gold ball ..... lily shit.

And got plenty of cyclopthings. Still got my Air slasher, so I don't feel totally fucked (yet).

WUT. U JOKING? I ROLLED FOR MELFIE, ELISALOTTE AND THE LILY. and lightning gun.
in case u dint realise... that is one STRONG lily there.
of course, i dint get either of the 4 items i wanted.... fuxing cyclops.

She have a crappy design? Yes. She have no ammo ? Yes. She have ugly grayish hairs ? YES.
Hell, I feel fucked for lily especially, would have prefer getting a second air slasher than this false hope on my last roll (hell... oh a gold ball... HELL).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 am

@ngelicdark wrote:
Hey, even stats=easier minmax when the parts are locked. Less stuff needs to tank.

Suguri posted a thread in Guides about Eli already, you can look there.

Also, please answer those questions about lily rain @_@

And Majalis psyslicers can be done while moving, but just like every other sub I've tested (Izuna BS, DG AA missiles), it always moves you forward if you use it while flying (which my Lily generally is most of the time -_-).

If she is as awesome in my head as she really is, I'm in a pickle. I'm still deciding what would provide more DPS in a match; a K shielded hopper with two middle zooks.. Or a fully zooked out alpha lily....dammit all v.v At this point in time I can only have one or the other..

And you're right. She will most likely appear in a different garapon. But this gara is still pretty good (weapon wise at least...). Gold rates are so shitty I won't even bother aiming for em -_-

Tested the psyslicer. It's like a standard lily slicer that floats towards enemy like majalis but without movement restrict, it's also has much faster int (very obvious especially when under hypershot). Her psygun also does better now compare to standard, especially good to fill the sky with them. Too bad she lack cost, especially obvious if you are getting both internal, float dash and moving burst. If not I'll equip her with the 2 other blast magnet gun I obtained from the gara on her. Oh yea, different VA too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

Ty for the answer.

I should've hammered the part into my head that Lily Rains all suffered from low cap profit.. (40 cost only?? With 6 carts only? OH CMON. Okay so I'm a bit spoiled that my crim has 7 *twiddles*) I wouldn't want to upgrade her internal anyway, but I wanted to know if her psyguns were any better because half the fun was spamming that :3

It sounds like though I'm better off turning DG into my Lily Rain (she's got a much better internal anyway..) but she runs into the problem of no extra guard carts considering she does have internals that beg to be abused -_-

Guh... and my quest for my perfect ART is still ongoing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am

@priskern wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:
Hey, even stats=easier minmax when the parts are locked. Less stuff needs to tank.

And Majalis psyslicers can be done while moving, but just like every other sub I've tested (Izuna BS, DG AA missiles), it always moves you forward if you use it while flying (which my Lily generally is most of the time -_-).

If she is as awesome in my head as she really is, I'm in a pickle. I'm still deciding what would provide more DPS in a match; a K shielded hopper with two middle zooks.. Or a fully zooked out alpha lily....dammit all v.v At this point in time I can only have one or the other..

And you're right. She will most likely appear in a different garapon. But this gara is still pretty good (weapon wise at least...). Gold rates are so shitty I won't even bother aiming for em -_-

Tested the psyslicer. It's like a standard lily slicer that floats towards enemy like majalis but without movement restrict, it's also has much faster int (very obvious especially when under hypershot). Her psygun also does better now compare to standard, especially good to fill the sky with them. Too bad she lack cost, especially obvious if you are getting both internal, float dash and moving burst. If not I'll equip her with the 2 other blast magnet gun I obtained from the gara on her. Oh yea, different VA too.

Since when Lily need more than a dual Micro zooka to shatter air units ? You don't need cost !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 10:46 am

Considering I've gotten 1700+ on two accounts now, here's the idea.

grunts phases: Melfie showers, Eliza swords, keep moving towards the next mob for good time management.

fracky: melfie showers from below, eliza swords on top
shields: split up, get the ones in the corner first, Eliza should climb faster, but by the time Eliza reaches the top, Melfie will have destroyed the device on her side of the platforms. Also, Melfie should use her WB since blow arrow does crap damage.
frac grunts: eliza should try to sword them the same time as the boss, chasing them slightly is okay, just don't get off the platform. the last 3 should be dealt with using Melfie's WB.
final stage: even if eliza's aura cuts out, do not stop to resummon, you're pulse missile bait if you do so. Just keep slashing. Melfie will continue covering from below.

EDIT: Yes, I've basically mastered both of the roles now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am

@KBTKaiser wrote:
Considering I've gotten 1700+ on two accounts now, here's the idea.

grunts phases: Melfie showers, Eliza swords, keep moving towards the next mob for good time management.

fracky: melfie showers from below, eliza swords on top
shields: split up, get the ones in the corner first, Eliza should climb faster, but by the time Eliza reaches the top, Melfie will have destroyed the device on her side of the platforms. Also, Melfie should use her WB since blow arrow does crap damage.
frac grunts: eliza should try to sword them the same time as the boss, chasing them slightly is okay, just don't get off the platform. the last 3 should be dealt with using Melfie's WB.
final stage: even if eliza's aura cuts out, do not stop to resummon, you're pulse missile bait if you do so. Just keep slashing. Melfie will continue covering from below.

EDIT: Yes, I've basically mastered both of the roles now.

Melfie should do arrow rain while Elisa hops around and doesn't do anything, Melfie's arrows gets you breaks like nothing else and Elisa getting hit kills your break-o-meter. The rest goes as you said. Your method would give a bigger time bonus, mine is breaks.

Still need a partner to farm top score ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

@priskern wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

u really dont need moving burst unless your a air my amateus can hop then alpha just fine with out moving burst =)

btw amateus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>liliy rain and destrutor girl.

my tuned amatues nova and muichi builds can kill eves toy chan and view achans as free kills =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

@Midona wrote:
@priskern wrote:
@ngelicdark wrote:

Since when Lily need more than a dual Micro zooka to shatter air units ? You don't need cost !

The problem is that I've been a little ambitious with my S-sized ARTs; basically I want them to DPS as hard as TBG can (somewhat around there) and still be able to maneuver incredibly well. For that, low cap is the absolute bane of existence -_-''

Also I've been trying to use Amateus Muchi (since I got sugoi trolled hard anyway), but I haven't had much success with him either. Something tells me that I have to roll for some 4 or so middle zooks/handy zooks to make use of him well. And some extra asuras -_- Wielding only two zooks and having that rather mediocre damage sub (it's great, I admit it, but DG's AA missiles can do double that..) doesn't accomplish to what I'm looking for.

I'm tempted to give up trying to make a great ART and just gun for a LND with zooks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 4:24 pm

New lily is amateus girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 4:57 pm

@knyx wrote:

This^ but you really need both her internal cart for those build in weapons to function well though. Her Psyslicer is really good, spammable and hits like missile. Her psygun is just barely acceptable, the blast isn't aoe, the psygun themself don't explode on max range like nova missile, making this psygun basically good point in anti air is it does pure blast damage. Otherwise it function the same as the old one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 5:30 pm

That's the other problem. In addition to that low capacity of lily, she now needs those internals @_@

Makes me sad. I'd love to play her as a side thing, but I don't really wanna roll for her..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

@knyx wrote:

kinda she still missing what makes amatues one of the best anti airs his sub weapons and lower hp but ya kinda close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susanoo

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Sat May 21, 2011 3:24 pm

eez not understand :< how do you get 1100+ score before frac appeared? my highest is 1070 before frac :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

@susanoo wrote:
eez not understand :< how do you get 1100+ score before frac appeared? my highest is 1070 before frac :<

BREAKBREAKBREAKBREAK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
susanoo

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Sat May 21, 2011 4:23 pm

yesz most of my arrows ended up in breaks. :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   Sat May 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Take no damage, elisa doe nothing for the mobs, melfie gets all breaks.

ALL BREAKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events   

Back to top Go down

CB-JP 5-19-2011 Updates - New Mission Story, New Lily Rain and Renny Rop Variants, and Melfi-chan! And Other Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum