Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Really been struggling lately.... :\

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:36 am

@CapeMike wrote:
...and I don't see what the fuss is about this thing(landed ONE swing)...useless against airs(obviously), can't get close enough to arts to make a difference, and anything else was just circling out of melee range....

It's pretty good vs hoppers and other lamers fooling around in arena because the swings are wide and the combo is acceptable (it doesn't send you miles away like a squealer punch) and because of it it's a lot more forgiving if you miss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:18 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

...utterly useless piece o' junk.... Sad

You serious?
You can manage to punch things with Byne and yet you can't hit with kamui staff?

Go back to training arena and learn to hit things again.

Keep at it until you feel confident enough.

Well the Byne story was a one-in-a-million fluke for me...that Vanguard was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and obviously wasn't expecting death from above like that...which, I suppose, made it all the sweeter to take vengance like that.... Smile

Odds on me getting a kill-streak in 1 match like that again with Byne are slim to none unless the situation is perfect......

...hmm, now that I think about it, every single melee kill I've had was an opportunistic 'finish him!'-style killing, where I've rushed in, gotten the killshot, and gotten the hell out before the victim knew what happened...maybe I should focus on finding a way to build a bot to take advantage of that....

Now if I could just get that Staff on my main account....... Exclamation

The thing is, I still don't get how I can casually pick someone off from halfway across a map(heaven help us all if I ever get my hands on a Saggi), yet am a genuine liability at point-blank range...; I've thought about it and mentioned it here before, but still can't discern a reason for it...it's just how it's always been for me in games...one'a these days....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:59 am

@CapeMike wrote:

Well the Byne story was a one-in-a-million fluke for me...that Vanguard was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and obviously wasn't expecting death from above like that...which, I suppose, made it all the sweeter to take vengance like that.... Smile

Odds on me getting a kill-streak in 1 match like that again with Byne are slim to none unless the situation is perfect......

...hmm, now that I think about it, every single melee kill I've had was an opportunistic 'finish him!'-style killing, where I've rushed in, gotten the killshot, and gotten the hell out before the victim knew what happened...maybe I should focus on finding a way to build a bot to take advantage of that....

Now if I could just get that Staff on my main account....... Exclamation

The thing is, I still don't get how I can casually pick someone off from halfway across a map(heaven help us all if I ever get my hands on a Saggi), yet am a genuine liability at point-blank range...; I've thought about it and mentioned it here before, but still can't discern a reason for it...it's just how it's always been for me in games...one'a these days....

Aww. Well I know Hatigram is a good hunting finishing unit to melee and mess around with.
If you get the chance you should probably get a Hatigram machine.

As for not being a liability at point-blank range - Flamethrowers and alpha striking with 2 arms, 2 guns, core weapon, head weapon is pretty good. It stuns them very well and deals some good damage unless you got something that can teleport or has a shield running straight at you.

You should probably tune up your fly stats if you seriously have trouble dealing with lands rushing at you.

Getting like 20+ fly on any unit is usually good enough to get you away unless the land rushing has boost run and like 30+ walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:20 am

actualy, if your byne can fast enuf, you can swing sword staff to any air unit above your head, dat staff can be aimed to any angle and have wide sweep area.

the problem ... untuned byne ussualy damn slow... literaly WALKing wall even he trying to RUN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:31 am

Well, had a funny moment earlier that made up for some of the suck....

Small map...forget the name, but mostly very dark with those green towers everywhere...had my stealth/broad radar/boost run support out so I could hide...a LOT. Had managed to get up on one of the higher areas and saw a Helingal go flying by very low as it was being chased by someone else...I leapt down, lobbing 'zooka fire at it...death from above...on an air! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:36 am

Reminds me of when you shot down that AIR on Dark Field with your ECM missle oddly. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:46 am

pulsaradio missiles maybe not much give damage, but it still hurt... i even wonder... if someone tune their pulsaradio full tec (mean he not goin wonderbit support at all)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:35 am

@Courius wrote:
pulsaradio missiles maybe not much give damage, but it still hurt... i even wonder... if someone tune their pulsaradio full tec (mean he not goin wonderbit support at all)

I think it's 2 damage or something and doesn't get upgraded by internals. The main thing is that is messes with homing, AKA counter-ah-derp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:52 pm

@knyx wrote:
@Courius wrote:

I think it's 2 damage or something and doesn't get upgraded by internals. The main thing is that is messes with homing, AKA counter-ah-derp.
This, and he's a hard counter to fatass ARTs.
And he can fuck with Psygun-spamming/Psyslicing Sniper Lily Rains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:59 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@knyx wrote:
@Courius wrote:

ugh... 2 force... according cosmic calc with 40 tec... it goin 3 dmg... starting at 26 tec already give 3 dmg... never mind my suggestion... im really deserve a facepalm... brb facepalming myself with Nicole WB ...

Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:00 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@knyx wrote:
@Courius wrote:

I've been hit by disorder on my Lily Rain and my internal psyguns worked just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:05 am

@Getab wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
@knyx wrote:

I've been hit by disorder on my Lily Rain and my internal psyguns worked just fine.

But the bullets didn't home in on their targets that well.

It's not very noticable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:23 am

Yeah, the ECM missles do pitiful damage(though I've had one crit for 5..AND get a kill), but wreak havoc on homing...the only problem with ECMing AG is the fact that by the time I usually notice she's there, there's nowhere for me to run unless an ally is nearby to chase her off or draw her away long enough for me to get into ECM position.

It works well on hoppers too, provided I'm not their target in the 1st place! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:29 am

@CapeMike wrote:
Yeah, the ECM missles do pitiful damage(though I've had one crit for 5..AND get a kill), but wreak havoc on homing...the only problem with ECMing AG is the fact that by the time I usually notice she's there, there's nowhere for me to run unless an ally is nearby to chase her off or draw her away long enough for me to get into ECM position.

It works well on hoppers too, provided I'm not their target in the 1st place! Shocked

Just play Pulsardio more like a fatart that can occasionally heal.

Use repair bit, spam ECM, heal when bit is charged.

Also, try equipping 2 Greinaut AMs + 2 Big bazookas.

It's a blast GET IT? BLAST? Silly puns.

Just don't get too close to the enemy team, and try to get best support + best jammer :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:31 am

i guess a team of duo pulsaradio and nicole malice gonna be perfect... they gonna screw both Booster and Targeting... still not enuf? get a girenaut join the party...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:32 am

@Courius wrote:
i guess a team of duo pulsaradio and nicole malice gonna be perfect... they gonna screw both Booster and Targeting... still not enuf? get a girenaut join the party...
No Bugsy and Taranulic? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:33 am

@Getab wrote:
@Courius wrote:
No Bugsy and Taranulic? D:

No Sigma Clock? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:35 am

Doesn't Sigma do the same thing as Tarantulic?
And if we include Sigma then we have to include Squidol, Su-Chan, Herizanus, an a lot more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:37 am

@Getab wrote:
And if we include Sigma then we have to include Squidol, Su-Chan, Herizanus, an a lot more...

Sigma clock throws a "trap" on the ground wich slows enemies that touch it.

And who is Harizanus? o_o"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:39 am

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Getab wrote:

Herizanus, was a SUPER FAT SUNFLOWER IN A FLOWER POT that shot a pre-nerf laser (which is pretty good really). It was the top prize in the Mecha Gara. I saw one with Squidol LG, and AMs. It haunts my nightmares. ;A;
EDIT: According to Google translate and the JP wiki, his name is: Australia, New Zealand and the United States helicopters

Last edited by Getab on Mon May 30, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:39 am

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Getab wrote:

The sunflower dude who... probably not many people care to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:40 am

@yilx wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Getab wrote:

I've never seen one in arena actually. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:44 am

@yilx wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:
@Getab wrote:

The plant with a built-in laser?

I've always wanted him, but he's in gara. >:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:45 am

are you ppl trying make a full SUP team? *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:45 am

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@yilx wrote:
@UncleBobbie wrote:

The plant with a built-in laser?

I've always wanted him, but he's in gara. >:
Yah that guy, and he was only in the the mecha gara soooo... >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really been struggling lately.... :\
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com