Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CBJP new top page background !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4501

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm

@reVelske wrote:
There are a lot more heavy investors in the game than just xzpwnz, hell, have you seen all the circle ranked players running around with Gara/shop bots?

They're either noobs with cash, or people who want to repeat (has an older account)...

@NovaZero
I've been playing Cb-EN for a while now... and getting really owned by all the aquilla girls. (Vanguards, not so much)... i just let them kill my Lily, my Shaden, my Adone, my Hatigarm Classic, my Sharhead... etc. than to try and dog fight with them or stand ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8630

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
There are a lot more heavy investors in the game than just xzpwnz, hell, have you seen all the circle ranked players running around with Gara/shop bots?

They're either noobs with cash, or people who want to repeat (has an older account)...

@NovaZero
I've been playing Cb-EN for a while now... and getting really owned by all the aquilla girls. (Vanguards, not so much)... i just let them kill my Lily, my Shaden, my Adone, my Hatigarm Classic, my Sharhead... etc. than to try and dog fight with them or stand ground.

u can finnaly play cb en with out lag 0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Any word whether they'll be Garatroll or Shop?
I'd gladly give up the rest of my charged RT for Melfie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm

@Shimapan wrote:

"I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target" - Reki

LOLZ Hidan no Aria reference....
But anyway rolling garapon is just luck. And the new girls are really easy to take care of: Aquila Girl? Hammer her with Zooks. Byne-chan? Beam Spam or stun lock her with Tarantulic/Windberll/Hoverion Magna/Fan weapons. TGB? Jikun, Vanguard, or any melee will do. Squid-chan? She's the weakest of all the moebots I have seen(which is why I rage after spending 1000RT and getting her) Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Shimapan wrote:

"I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target" - Reki

But anyway rolling garapon is just luck. And the new girls are really easy to take care of: Aquila Girl? Hammer her with Zooks. Byne-chan? Beam Spam or stun lock her with Tarantulic/Windberll/Hoverion Magna/Fan weapons. TGB? Jikun, Vanguard, or any melee will do. Squid-chan? She's the weakest of all the moebots I have seen(which is why I rage after spending 1000RT and getting her) Neutral

It's hard to land a hit on aquila girl, one full boost is enough for them to fly faster then the zook's bullet speed. My blast zook with 330+ speed tuned still can't do much against them when they start circling overhead, trying to lead shot only ends up getting damage from them more because their blaster's interval is lower and they got more chance to shoot at you.
What makes the matter worst if they decided to purposely aim for you and there isn't anything that can shield you overhead from them.
Boost run can't out run them due to them having more then a single bar of boost, ally can't hit her down fast enough to save you (admit it, good players can't be hit that easily, especially when they had experience as an seraph).

Anyway, we shall see what happens on thursday on cbjp's update, then we can expect what we would be having over at our side. Hope they puts in some promotional mission etc for them *_*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

@priskern wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@Shimapan wrote:

It's hard to land a hit on aquila girl, one full boost is enough for them to fly faster then the zook's bullet speed. My blast zook with 330+ speed tuned still can't do much against them when they start circling overhead, trying to lead shot only ends up getting damage from them more because their blaster's interval is lower and they got more chance to shoot at you.
What makes the matter worst if they decided to purposely aim for you and there isn't anything that can shield you overhead from them.
Boost run can't out run them due to them having more then a single bar of boost, ally can't hit her down fast enough to save you (admit it, good players can't be hit that easily, especially when they had experience as an seraph).

Anyway, we shall see what happens on thursday on cbjp's update, then we can expect what we would be having over at our side. Hope they puts in some promotional mission etc for them *_*.

no anti homing cough tune speed missles cough cough missles home cough cough make em free kills cough use mateus caugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
@NovaZero
Or you could retreat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4501

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

@NovaZero
on a map without tunnels... yeah... sure...

I dont have to deal with this kind of problems with CB-JP... only if i'm not lagging there.... since my usual opponent are lands. Airs not so much. But lack the bots to play well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
@NovaZero

I dont have to deal with this kind of problems with CB-JP... only if i'm not lagging there.... since my usual opponent are lands. Airs not so much. But lack the bots to play well.
You just don't try enough.

lol too used to wall vs wall battles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
@NovaZero

You just don't try enough.

lol too used to wall vs wall battles.

Walls?

With Snailbot, no problem!

Doesn't cut it?

Try Locomotive X!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am

@Hyoka wrote:
Walls?

Doesn't cut it?

Try Locomotive X!
Not the kind of walls I meant. I meant just both sides in a wall-like formation duking it out in the most open space of the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
Walls?

Doesn't cut it?

Try Locomotive X!
Not the kind of walls I meant. I meant just both sides in a wall-like formation duking it out in the most open space of the map.

that is the gayest part of cb which is why this game needs bigger maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 2:42 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Fort Mechalica not big enough for ya?

Then again, what map could possibly be big enough for your lumps of metal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2713

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

It needs a better code.

Last edited by Tuskin on Wed May 18, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swana Hikari

Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 am

@myriethic wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
No, it's not ToraDora.

She's not loli enough.
Ok... Ryoko Ookami then...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ookami-san

Elisalotte is not flat-chested.

Whoever Elisa or Ryoko, I can guess Wolf wants her too~ ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 4:22 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

It needs more maps like that.

Fort mech is a perfect example how cb maps should be and is the only map that takes mostly skill to win and not a stack of players.Get lost and its who ever has the most skill that wins.Also On fort mech u need to use brains its one of the few maps were my ability to easily remember maps pays off so I can go around killing ppl with out being noticed.If the enemy team tries to zerg rush u your spawn is on the high ground they zergers will die. If a team has a bunch of high ranks u can catch em from behind easily taking the other teams advantage

Its really one of those maps were I can use my map memorization to advantage,and 2nd gaming style which is grim reaper like strike from behind move on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 5:12 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@NovaZero wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

Fort mech is a perfect example how cb maps should be and is the only map that takes mostly skill to win and not a stack of players.Get lost and its who ever has the most skill that wins.Also On fort mech u need to use brains its one of the few maps were my ability to easily remember maps pays off so I can go around killing ppl with out being noticed.If the enemy team tries to zerg rush u your spawn is on the high ground they zergers will die. If a team has a bunch of high ranks u can catch em from behind easily taking the other teams advantage

Its really one of those maps were I can use my map memorization to advantage,and 2nd gaming style which is grim reaper like strike from behind move on

I just use Air loop and go where ever I want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@NovaZero wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

I stand somewhere with Toybox and cruise missile incoming people

It's like playing Tower Defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP new top page background !!!   

Back to top Go down

CBJP new top page background !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum