Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Taking a break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:


I dont I just dont like him dont have to have a reason 2.

Actually he doesn't even live in us obviously why da hell is he playing.
I have several houses there
I'm in one of them right now

knew it foreign trash I swear i hate foreign gamers for some reason

o_o.............

BT hates me D:
< / 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
GOGO BOYTITAN!!!
Troll xz till he quits
U ARE THE BEST TROLL EVAR!!
coughasifcough

I hope xz takes a loooooong break Twisted Evil
Either you're that jealous or you just want CBEN to die.

not die
at least let CS know their doing a terrible job
and let them start listening to consumer demands
let CBEN be democratic
instead of the tyrany that CS is using now
autocratically making decisions such as making new garas intended to do nothing more than squeaze players of their money
Hopefully, when their income goes dangerously low, they will listen and do something that we want like cheaper RT and a trading system.

@xz
seriously, u still want to pay them after:
-garatrolled
-Ruinie
-they freeze your account
-u diss them as retards

U got a lot of cash there, why waste it on a game? Why not spend it on real life things? why not travel the world? save lives?
what is it in CBEN that interests u so much? what motivates u to spend money on a simple online game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:


I dont I just dont like him dont have to have a reason 2.

Actually he doesn't even live in us obviously why da hell is he playing.
I have several houses there
I'm in one of them right now

knew it foreign trash I swear i hate foreign gamers for some reason

and lol u fucking gay pussy u cry ove rmoney u loose in a game how old are u dude

wait nvm it dosent seem like u work so Im guessing u have some rich parents right
Inb4yourealizeyou'realsoforeign
And you should check for a brain tumor


Last edited by xzpwnz on Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 am

@ziix wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
I have several houses there
I'm in one of them right now

knew it foreign trash I swear i hate foreign gamers for some reason

o_o.............

BT hates me D:
< / 3
no not u I just randomly will pic ppl 2 dislike for no reason I have ED sorry that doesnt apply to u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:11 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@NovaZero wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
GOGO BOYTITAN!!!
Troll xz till he quits
U ARE THE BEST TROLL EVAR!!
coughasifcough

I hope xz takes a loooooong break Twisted Evil
Either you're that jealous or you just want CBEN to die.

not die
at least let CS know their doing a terrible job
and let them start listening to consumer demands
let CBEN be democratic
instead of the tyrany that CS is using now
autocratically making decisions such as making new garas intended to do nothing more than squeaze players of their money
Hopefully, when their income goes dangerously low, they will listen and do something that we want like cheaper RT and a trading system.

@xz
seriously, u still want to pay them after:
-garatrolled
-Ruinie
-they freeze your account
-u diss them as retards

U got a lot of cash there, why waste it on a game? Why not spend it on real life things? why not travel the world? save lives?
what is it in CBEN that interests u so much? what motivates u to spend money on a simple online game?
why waste it on a game? Amusement
Why not spend it on real life things? I have everything I want
why not travel the world? Already do that to an extent
save lives? I'm not fucking superman, but a bit of the 3rd answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 782
Join date : 2011-03-11
Location : BF30

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:11 am

...You guys are completely oblivious if you think xz's departure will trigger or facilitate the so long-demanded changes, because there are and will be more people to fill up that income decrease all thanks to C.S. misleading advertising campaign we were all victims. In the end, it will be a temporary disequilibrium in C.S.'s cash flow when he quits.

But well, so easy to put your frustration and anger on the guy who has spend most in this game while, at the same time and I bet it, 85% of you had charged Rt and rolled garapon like any crazy risk-loving individual. Then we're all as guilty as him for keep funding a consistently failing to deliver C.S.

Want to put real pressure on C.S.? Stop charging Rt and let them know the motive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 am

By the way boytitan, I'm not crying
Crying is something you do when you fail to get an genbura and create multiple threads about how you didn't get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Female Posts : 4520
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 am

You should waste it on CB-JP instead xzpwnz... the monies...

their management needs it more than CB-EN GMs/Devs Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:15 am

@Turkeysaur wrote:
...You guys are completely oblivious if you think xz's departure will trigger or facilitate the so long-demanded changes, because there are and will be more people to fill up that income decrease all thanks to C.S. misleading advertising campaign we were all victims. In the end, it will be a temporary disequilibrium in C.S.'s cash flow when he quits.

But well, so easy to put your frustration and anger on the guy who has spend most in this game while, at the same time and I bet it, 85% of you had charged Rt and rolled garapon like any crazy risk-loving individual. Then we're all as guilty as him for keep funding a consistently failing to deliver C.S.

Want to put real pressure on C.S.? Stop charging Rt and let them know the motive.
Turkey is right to an extent
I'm not trying to initiate change, I'm just losing interest and will be less active
And regardless of protests or boycotts of "Not spending rt" even giving a valid reason to it would fail miserably
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:18 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
You should waste it on CB-JP instead xzpwnz... the monies...

their management needs it more than CB-EN GMs/Devs Surprised
Nahhhh, cbjp makes more than cben anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 am

@Turkeysaur wrote:
...You guys are completely oblivious if you think xz's departure will trigger or facilitate the so long-demanded changes, because there are and will be more people to fill up that income decrease all thanks to C.S. misleading advertising campaign we were all victims. In the end, it will be a temporary disequilibrium in C.S.'s cash flow when he quits.

But well, so easy to put your frustration and anger on the guy who has spend most in this game while, at the same time and I bet it, 85% of you had charged Rt and rolled garapon like any crazy risk-loving individual. Then we're all as guilty as him for keep funding a consistently failing to deliver C.S.

Want to put real pressure on C.S.? Stop charging Rt and let them know the motive.

Im in with u
I'm done with paying them, at least till something rly good happens
still, having small fry like us (who barely spent 1000$ ++ like xz) to boycott is a small difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:21 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Turkey is right to an extent
I'm not trying to initiate change, I'm just losing interest and will be less active
And regardless of protests or boycotts of "Not spending rt" even giving a valid reason to it would fail miserably
Trust me when I say
Protests/boycotts do not work you'll end up with a funny alternative
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:21 am

@RoboFranky wrote:

still, having small fry like us (who barely spent 1000$ ++ like xz) to boycott is a small difference

still a difference though. it's 1 way to start a bigger boycott.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:23 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
Turkey is right to an extent
I'm not trying to initiate change, I'm just losing interest and will be less active
And regardless of protests or boycotts of "Not spending rt" even giving a valid reason to it would fail miserably
Trust me when I say
Protests/boycotts do not work you'll end up with a funny alternative

are u really gona listen to this guy

if boycots dont work then wat does

actualy stay the fact that cs can get a shit ton of money out your dumb ass entertains me =)

plus if u left I wont have the fact that ur gay enuff to fall in love with some dude on the internet to laugh at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:26 am

They're entitled to their own opinion
I never said to not boycott
I couldn't care less if they do or don't because that doesn't affect me whatsoever
And I think people would rather listen to anyone who can form a proper sentence opposed to someone who can't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:31 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
They're entitled to their own opinion
I never said to not boycott
I couldn't care less if they do or don't because that doesn't affect me whatsoever
And I think people would rather listen to anyone who can form a proper sentence opposed to someone who can't

I know u dont care just stating that you are wrong that is all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 am

Any shit towards Xz simply because of how much he spends on the game is stupid. It's not your money. If I had fistfuls of cash I would certainly have a Renny Lop by now, and it wouldn't be because I'm a 'richfag' or have a gambling problem, (like it feels like half of this forum has) it would be over the fact that I have this much money, would like this, and I can afford it. It's a luxury, and I can't help but feel people just love to express their jealousy because he can buy something and you can't. Because otherwise, who gives a shit, it's his money. And believe it or not, he's not the only one funding the server. He sure as heck helps, but it's not going to implode because he's taking a break.

This thread was about him taking an absence, not to talk about why RT is broken, why CS is evil, why xz is annoying or anything else like that. Seriously, wtf people go post a boycott thread if you people are going to be little whiners in every single thread I have to read, that way I don't have to see this BS spewed in every thread on the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

At least there are people here with neutrality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 am

@Kitouski wrote:
Any shit towards Xz simply because of how much he spends on the game is stupid. It's not your money. If I had fistfuls of cash I would certainly have a Renny Lop by now, and it wouldn't be because I'm a 'richfag' or have a gambling problem, (like it feels like half of this forum has) it would be over the fact that I have this much money, would like this, and I can afford it. It's a luxury, and I can't help but feel people just love to express their jealousy because he can buy something and you can't. Because otherwise, who gives a shit, it's his money. And believe it or not, he's not the only one funding the server. He sure as heck helps, but it's not going to implode because he's taking a break.

This thread was about him taking an absence, not to talk about why RT is broken, why CS is evil, why xz is annoying or anything else like that. Seriously, wtf people go post a boycott thread if you people are going to be little whiners in every single thread I have to read, that way I don't have to see this BS spewed in every thread on the forum.

wat part of random asshole do u not get

xz is a person who dosent get pissed off thus why Im targeting him
has nthn to do with how much money he spend

second hes post tons of gay comments on the forums Im not gona lie I dont like fags
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

They were just jokes if you haven't noticed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:10 am

Xz no moar besto friend?

I be u best fwens! ifyoureallywantto Embarassed


Well,why so much hate?

You spend $$$,get cool stuff,obviously you would want to show it off.

for example you got a rare drop from a certain rare boss *coughcsgcoughcough*
you would obviously show it off to your friends riiiiiight? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Female Posts : 4520
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
You should waste it on CB-JP instead xzpwnz... the monies...

their management needs it more than CB-EN GMs/Devs Surprised
Nahhhh, cbjp makes more than cben anyways

They do, but most of it go towards repairs. ;o... more money = more things to do Surprised.. they dont whore themselves out like CB-EN GMs whose wearing Gold Bling Blings already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Kitouski wrote:
Any shit towards Xz simply because of how much he spends on the game is stupid. It's not your money. If I had fistfuls of cash I would certainly have a Renny Lop by now, and it wouldn't be because I'm a 'richfag' or have a gambling problem, (like it feels like half of this forum has) it would be over the fact that I have this much money, would like this, and I can afford it. It's a luxury, and I can't help but feel people just love to express their jealousy because he can buy something and you can't. Because otherwise, who gives a shit, it's his money. And believe it or not, he's not the only one funding the server. He sure as heck helps, but it's not going to implode because he's taking a break.

This thread was about him taking an absence, not to talk about why RT is broken, why CS is evil, why xz is annoying or anything else like that. Seriously, wtf people go post a boycott thread if you people are going to be little whiners in every single thread I have to read, that way I don't have to see this BS spewed in every thread on the forum.

wat part of random asshole do u not get

xz is a person who dosent get pissed off thus why Im targeting him
has nthn to do with how much money he spend

second hes post tons of gay comments on the forums Im not gona lie I dont like fags

That's so obviously trolling,Trolls get banned,remember that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Going to be less active because:
-CS is being a retard

It appears that a recent Paypal payment made to your CosmicBreak account "xzpwnz"
has been reversed, which has caused our anti-fraud system to automatically freeze
your account. Details of the payment in question are listed below:
Transaction ID: 0MK28168P6458172N
Transaction Date: 5/10/2011
Transaction Amount: $1,000.00 USD
If the reversal was an accident, we can unfreeze your account, provided you return
the missing $1,000 (Since the charge was reversed, the $1,000 should be refunded to your
Paypal account at this time). The $1,000 may be paid back via any payment method.

If you would like to return the payment and unfreeze your account, please let us
know, so that we can open your account on the Official Website so that you can login
to make the payment.

Please understand that you will be unable to access your account until this problem
is cleared up.

Thank you for supporting CosmicBreak.

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you reported a malfunction in the game, we cannot address it at present,
but we will look into it in order to improve the service in the future.
Thank you for your understanding.

Otherwise, we will respond to your issue as soon as possible by sending you an email
to the address that you've mentioned.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your cooperation to make our service even better.


And I've yet to receive a refund because their customer service is horrible

-Prepaid charge limit? And CS is being paranoid with credit card fraud and is having trouble using paypal, not to mention my account is temporarily frozen because of their faults


And the most important of all:
-I'm lacking ruin
No best friend, no want


I'll be fapping or being a bitch toward my maids while I'm away because I'm in a bad mood
@xzpwnz wrote:
Going to be less active because:
-CS is being a retard

It appears that a recent Paypal payment made to your CosmicBreak account "xzpwnz"
has been reversed, which has caused our anti-fraud system to automatically freeze
your account. Details of the payment in question are listed below:
Transaction ID: 0MK28168P6458172N
Transaction Date: 5/10/2011
Transaction Amount: $1,000.00 USD
If the reversal was an accident, we can unfreeze your account, provided you return
the missing $1,000 (Since the charge was reversed, the $1,000 should be refunded to your
Paypal account at this time). The $1,000 may be paid back via any payment method.

@xzpwnz wrote:
Transaction ID: 0MK28168P6458172N
Transaction Date: 5/10/2011
Transaction Amount: $1,000.00 USD

@xzpwnz wrote:
Transaction Amount: $1,000.00 USD



Back to top Go down
FighterTau
Newcomer
Newcomer


Male Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 am

Got a swimming pool full of money? A company got you down? Buy stock in it! Investing in a vice grip on the business' balls is a better investment than garalolz. When you're the boss' boss, you can get any ol' bot you want and still have time to chug some fine wine. Also...

Quote :
I'll be fapping toward my maids while I'm away because I'm in a bad mood


Fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   

Back to top Go down
 
Taking a break
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com