Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ADDICTION

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
limekiller7

Male Posts : 84

PostSubject: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

well the thing is, i really like this mmo but i cant get addicted to it which gives a better feeling to the game. compared to all the other mmos ive played. ALSO, fair enough charging like 100RT which is like $10 but dont u think charging $100-200 is alot of money for a little mmo compared to World Of Warcraft.

WELL i only made this thread to see how other people feel about the game....... study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I played wow wince it first launch and it is shit. Though people did paid $30 for mounts that don't do a thing different than the other mount that are free, on top of the $16 per month.
CB is different, you are in a way paying mon ey in exchange for power. However, some of the best cookie cutters still belong to the UC group so it's all fair game.
Have a budget and limit yourself to spent. That is all I can say. Pick somehting you want to spend, while don't spend when things aren't what you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

@limekiller7 wrote:
well the thing is, i really like this mmo but i cant get addicted to it which gives a better feeling to the game. compared to all the other mmos ive played. ALSO, fair enough charging like 100RT which is like $10 but dont u think charging $100-200 is alot of money for a little mmo compared to World Of Warcraft.

WELL i only made this thread to see how other people feel about the game....... study study study

How the hell do you enjoy addiction =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:01 pm

You're 12, charging Rt, I forsee a problem.

Dad: oh sure of course you can buy virtual girls in a hopeless game caught in a tail spiral, here, take my credit card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm

paying doesn guarentee winning

I just buy stuff with cool gimmicks to have fun with

fun things are fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:09 pm

People should really stop comparing CB to the American money sink and cause of single men everywhere in the U.S. WoW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:11 pm

@knyx wrote:
You're 12, charging Rt, I forsee a problem.

Dad: oh sure of course you can buy virtual girls in a hopeless game caught in a tail spiral, here, take my credit card

>Implying he buys moebots.

His favorite bot is listed as Sturbanger. I have a feeling moebots don't have enough guns per square inch for him, no offense or anything to the OP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:11 pm

@farith wrote:
I played wow wince it first launch and it is shit. Though people did paid $30 for mounts that don't do a thing different than the other mount that are free, on top of the $16 per month.
CB is different, you are in a way paying mon ey in exchange for power. However, some of the best cookie cutters still belong to the UC group so it's all fair game.
Have a budget and limit yourself to spent. That is all I can say. Pick somehting you want to spend, while don't spend when things aren't what you want.

some of the best cookie cutters still belong to the UC

really? then tell me what . . .

UC players are mostly counting on skill.

-to make 100+ damage/hit with a fatart u need to cut walk, fly, tgh and str when u`re using UC, and this using a painfuly slow fatart, also with short stun and burning . . . with RT u dont need to cut that much stats and u also have average or long stun and using lower BP cost S-size ART
-to make your LND bot to walk 40 u need to cut a lot of stats (mostly FLY, TEC, TGH and a lot of STR too, but I could get, with a lvl 9 bot, WLK 40 and STR 19 . . . other stats are under 10.
-to make your AIR bot with FLY 34/37 u need to cut WLK, STR and wither TGH or TEC (if u try to keep both at 14, u will not get much more than that) . . . about RT AIR bots, I dont know too much to talk about but I really think they have better stats than that and, lol, Seraphs is a kind of effect (transformation with time limit) and when it end, lol, it become one of the worst AIR bots of the game.
-to make your SUP but a good bot with good weapons and an average damage using just UC . . . lol, u barely cant, just with Winberrl and u cant change her AMs (yet I saw a Winberrl with 4 AMs and 4 kinds of weapons, also 3 of the weapons I didnt even knew they existed when I first saw it and dont know how the hell he did it to a RT Winberrl)

also, weapons and the fact thats RT stuff to add more AMs, weapons, etc . . . everything with RT is so much easier that I dont see where some of the best cookie cutters still belong to the UC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

@IronFist wrote:

You do realize that 'cookie cutter' means of basic builds/bot that will work that people can use to score well at the arena?

There, we have Destructors, Izuna Kamui Nagi, Lagkuns, Hoppers, Seraph and some others unmentioned.

@IronFist wrote:
Seraphs is a kind of effect (transformation with time limit) and when it end, lol, it become one of the worst AIR bots of the game.

lulwut. I play Seraph and I don't use the wings, yet I still score decently in most arena matches. Yay, worst bot evurrr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Seraph is far from the worst air outside of Wings. And yes, some of the most common builds can be competently matched with UC builds, a sparkling example being Accel Saber hoppers. Give it tiny legs, a sheild, and a bazooka, and your set. Yes K Sheild is better, but that's what you get for spending money. If you think it's unfair, tough. And the whole UC bots have to sacrifice all their stats to get good mobility is completely moot. Rt bots face the same dilimma. My Dayu for example has to sacrifice stats to keep fly above 0, and she's totally 100% RT.

Your basic air build can be fulfilled by airs admirably. Limited Plasma Gun or Wide Beam Gun / Mini Zook are a staple air build. Sure RT users get a more varied air setup, but they pay money, and reap the rewards.

CS is a company, companies make money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

@NumeroDoS wrote:
@IronFist wrote:

You do realize that 'cookie cutter' means of basic builds/bot that will work that people can use to score well at the arena?

There, we have Destructors, Izuna Kamui Nagi, Lagkuns, Hoppers, Seraph and some others unmentioned.

@IronFist wrote:
Seraphs is a kind of effect (transformation with time limit) and when it end, lol, it become one of the worst AIR bots of the game.

lulwut. I play Seraph and I don't use the wings, yet I still score decently in most arena matches. Yay, worst broken AIR bot evurrr.
FIXED...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

@IronFist wrote:
(hurr durr)

...there is no difference in minmaxing methods between Rt and UC bots, we all have to go through the same hell that is tuning. Keep in mind that majority of the best minmaxing parts are UC. If you to maximize your bot's performance, you WILL have to discard useless stats for the ones that actually help you.

So... I have no clue wtf you are on about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm

@farith wrote:

UCs never dominate. the only one i can truely think of is seraph, but thats cause she has a game breaking mechanic, on top of already being a broken AIR
(before BRD comes in here and says "LOL AIR IS BALANCED, JUST GET ANOTHER AIR WITH A ZOOK")

mounts never provided a advantage over regular mounts
monthly fee is okay, since WoW has more content than cosmic break ever has. its even safe to say the starting zones 1-10 is alot more than the entire game of CB

but then again ive gotten two warning for talking about how unbalanced CB is

oh and yea, someone in my clan said spending thousands and hundreds of dollars in this game is ok, if your an animes fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

@brokita1 wrote:
@farith wrote:

UCs never dominate. the only one i can truely think of is seraph, but thats cause she has a game breaking mechanic, on top of already being a broken AIR(before BRD comes in here and says "LOL AIR IS BALANCED, JUST GET ANOTHER AIR WITH A ZOOK")

mounts never provided a advantage over regular mounts
monthly fee is okay, since WoW has more content than cosmic break ever has. its even safe to say the starting zones 1-10 is alot more than the entire game of CB

but then again ive gotten two warning for talking about how unbalanced CB is

oh and yea, someone in my clan said spending thousands and hundreds of dollars in this game is ok, if your an animes fan

Lolwut...I use a purely UC commando(oddly enough, the three original moebots Seraph, Laz, and Lily) and I can usually compete well enough against enemy RTbots, depending if I feel like taking a suicidal plunge or actually being smart and conserving my HP/ammo...
Plus I don't use Seraph Wings, due to the fact that every time I activate them in battle my comp lags CB like a bitch. Even she's purely UC(evolved with UC promo too). So I don't know what you're talking about UC not dominating. It's just harder and requires a higher level of skill than "HURR DURR I SPAM LEFT N RIGHT CLICKZ".

WoW might have more content, but with that comes another danger...just search "kid goes crazy after mom cancels WoW account" on Youtube and you can witness the insanity that WoW inspires in people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 pm

@NumeroDoS wrote:
People should really stop comparing CB to the American money sink and cause of single men everywhere in the U.S. WoW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:30 pm

@NumeroDoS wrote:
@NumeroDoS wrote:

eh, i know more girls IRL that play wow than guys, save it there not " HARD CORE I RAID EVERY NIGHT ALL NIGHT 25/9"

and as for the fellow with UC bots, and his retorte

let's say your SKILL and could beat any bot at all with your triples.

now let's say could you do better with a geograsis F with dual gwayin BG AMS, VF, and lily rain eve? thought so.

its not that the game is unplayable with UC bots. its that RT bots often have higher stats, more slots, or some gimmick to push them over the top.

for example, VF is now the only viable melee, and some famous forum dwellers here, will use three VFs in arena, and top charts (coughboytitancough)

in WoW, there is (almost) complete balance. you do not have to buy/gamble to win equipment to dominate. since PVE quips are worthless in arena/pvp, and vice-versa. and one thing i was talking about to my guildie in wow is he says games like cosmic break are "so much harder since it doesn't have auto target and blah blah blah"

no
not at all

cosmic break looks like a gameboy DS mini game compared to WoW. in fact, thats why im playing it because theres no skill needed. you and your teammates can global someone for a kill. do more globals than the other team and you win. the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

@brokita1 wrote:
im playing it because theres no skill needed.

Now I remember why I decided to never play WoW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:37 pm

@ziix wrote:
@brokita1 wrote:

Now I remember why I decided to never play WoW.

ok. and that is why?

you gotta admit, pvp in WoW makes CB look like pong. theres only 2 things to do (three if you include dodging bullets)

attack

more

in wow its

attack
move
keep bleeds up
watch for healer to toss a GO
keep other person off your healer
go defensive if low
blast a CD if other guy is low
global him
global his healer
kiting (real kiting, not lolshootnrun)
and of course, rotations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

@brokita1 wrote:

Games that need no skill are a waste of time IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

still havent put any proof where cosmic break is the tier of skill, and worth the time/money/effort, and why "wow is lame cuz u hate to pay for it xD OMG SUGOI GARA LET ME JUST CHARGE 2000+ RT FOR THAT"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 pm

@brokita1 wrote:
still havent put any proof where cosmic break is the tier of skill, and worth the time/money/effort, and why "wow is lame cuz u hate to pay for it xD OMG SUGOI GARA LET ME JUST CHARGE 2000+ RT FOR THAT"

CB is F2P with an option to pay. WoW needs you to pay.

I can't even play WoW to begin with cuz of poverty and shit like that...

Whether CB, or any other game is worth time/money/effort is up to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm

@ziix wrote:
@brokita1 wrote:

CB is F2P with an option to pay. WoW needs you to pay.

wow also has 85 levels of content, with days worth of dungeons, pvp, and other content. its worth the 15$ a month. especially since they put time and effort to make it balanced and fun.

I can't even play WoW to begin with cuz of poverty and shit like that...

understandable. except even if your dont buy RT, its safe to say that cosmic break is the most expensive F2P mmo, this is why its more likely donned the title "Pay 2 Win" or P2W MMO

Whether CB, or any other game is worth time/money/effort is up to you.

Again, understandable, but i like games with substance, and that have ways you can actually measure skill.

BR is worthless, it can be grinded through

Ranks don't mean much, except that person has probably played longer, and therefore might be better.

and as stated, RT bots, especially garapon ones, have distinct advantages over UC bots, therefore eliminating balance.

btw, heading to bed, i have finals tomorrow. and getting an A on a micro bio and kinesiology exam is more important than debating games, so don't think you've won :l

Last edited by brokita1 on Sun May 01, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm

@Trill wrote:

And the whole UC bots have to sacrifice all their stats to get good mobility is completely moot. Rt bots face the same dilimma. . . .

Your basic air build can be fulfilled by airs admirably. Limited Plasma Gun or Wide Beam Gun / Mini Zook are a staple air build. Sure RT users get a more varied air setup, but they pay money, and reap the rewards.

CS is a company, companies make money.

about the stats . . . no, for sure that its not the same thing.

sure, RT bots also face the dilema of reducing some stats to get other, but try to get a 40 STR with 20 WLK and 20 TGH at a UC LND bot and to make 100+ damage in 1 hit, also, check EVE and some other bots like Squidol Girl . . . they make a hell of damage, have the proper HP for their size but, check how much damage they make and the effects of their shots at the enemy, now try to make the same damage and effect with an UC bot and check the stats and BP cost . . . UC BP cost and RT BP cost are not the same for the same stats and damage and, yet, RT bots still can get a bit better stats because they cost less for the same stats and damage and with that they can have more damage and stats when tuned up and thats a lot of difference, thats what I was talking about at my post

@FireKiller87 wrote:

So I don't know what you're talking about UC not dominating. It's just
harder and requires a higher level of skill than "HURR DURR I SPAM LEFT N
RIGHT CLICKZ".

and thats what I mean about UC players . . . they need much more skills to do the same things RT players do at easy because they have much better parts and weapons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Blegh, what have I gotten myself into >.>

@OP: Anyway, I'm addicted to CB, but I don't really buy RT. I don't think you should spend on something you won't be committed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   Sun May 01, 2011 10:07 pm

@IronFist wrote:

sure, RT bots also face the dilema of reducing some stats to get other, but try to get a 40 STR with 20 WLK and 20 TGH at a UC LND bot and to make 100+ damage in 1 hit, also, check EVE and some other bots like Squidol Girl . . . they make a hell of damage, have the proper HP for their size but, check how much damage they make and the effects of their shots at the enemy, now try to make the same damage and effect with an UC bot and check the stats and BP cost . . . UC BP cost and RT BP cost are not the same for the same stats and damage and, yet, RT bots still can get a bit better stats because they cost less for the same stats and damage and with that they can have more damage and stats when tuned up and thats a lot of difference, thats what I was talking about at my post

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and is simply making a whole bunch retarded assumptions based on your poor observations. Try bringing more substantial evidence to back your claims next time.

Again, in case my post was ignored, majority of the best minmaxing parts are actually UC (Build Arm AM, Froglander LG, Froglander BS, Froglander HD, AccelSaber AM, Tentrion AM, Mach Knight AM, Mach Knight HD2, Hound LG, Snailbot LG, Big Mountaiz LG, Cosmo Kaiser HD, etc etc etc). sure, some Rt bots' core actually offer better stats than those of UC bots, but the difference is marginal and the bulk of the performance superiority between different bots still sits with tuning and weapon choices.

Last edited by reVelske on Sun May 01, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTION   

Back to top Go down

ADDICTION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com