Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To Hell With....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm sick and tired of everything. Really. I thought I'd be able to hold it in but I suppose I can't. So yea, I don't care what happens to me anymore. Gonna be direct now... If you feel that I'm talking about you. I FUCKING AM.

Inb4Ban/anything: A big thank you to the people I've known and made my life here fun and happy =3 In no particular order:

- Mayhem
- Cori
- IcyAmiki
- Noirel
- utok
- Nisa
- IronDicks
- Puddin
- MightyPeanut
- Ruinie
- Xz
- All ex moejustice members EXCEPT YOU - you know who you are
- Asuu
- Fun
- necrio
- Jello
- Narcomoeba
- Suguri (fixed. sorry. i typed it out in my notepad earlier D=)
- And everyone else who knows me and are all right with me.

Thanks all.

For those lazy to read:

Here are the sections DEDICATED TO YOU. Please use ctrl + F to find your section.
[ #1 ] The Artfag
[ #2 ] The QQ Idiots
[ #3 ] The Hypocrite(s)
[ #4 ] The Comparers


[ #1 ] The Artfag

To you, the artfag. Apparently you didn't bother reading this post http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t4352-you so i have to do this. Otherwise, I'd have just left it alone. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ON WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO! you're being fucking pathetic by spamming your fucking links and saying those retard shit sentence that no one gives a fuck about. shit like you're fucking kidnapping and fucking molesting shits are just fucking irritating and annoys the shit out of people. To make shit worse, you're extorting money from people who are willingly being ripped off by you. I WON'T. I repeat. I WON'T GIVE MONEY to shits like you. why? Because I know people who have better attitude and skills that will draw for me for FREE and yet still worth it even if I have to pay for it.

I am not butthurt because I can't give a shit about your shitty works on whatever you're intending to do. But I'm highly annoyed with you attitude that you think you're higher and better than everyone. well, YOU'RE NOT and continue to have that attitude, you're looking seriously fucking pathetic. You're A FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD so fucking act like one. Heck, I doubt you have even stepped into society. And about kidnapping, molesting and being butthurt because we're not logging on to see your shit or hear you fagging up everything... well. honestly. MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAS DONE IT BEFORE YOU and many others DO NOT give a shit about what you do. Because what you do is your fucking problem so it doesn't affect anyone of us. Let me reiterate. I am telling you this because I don't want you to embarrass yourself and there are many others that feel you're really pathetic.

And oh,

Spoiler:
 
I rather pay my money for that^ rather than yours for simply, it is better in every-fucking-way and at least the attitude of the person doesn't SUCK. and oh, this is NOT SCANNED because I don't have a scanner =3 Oh, not enough? I can take a pictures of THEM all and post it up but I will not because I think it's good enough already. Just before anything, I'll upload ONE more from ANOTHER person before you say it's ONLY one person. So tell me, why should I be butthurt when I know them personally? I have more from where those came from but I think these 2 is proof enough.
Spoiler:
 

and maybe from someone that is really personal to me
Spoiler:
 

Since I already have a fucking thread dedicated to you. Feel honored and read it. Otherwise, continue being a fag and hopefully, someone punches you in the face to wake you up.


Last edited by reiya on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm

[ #2 ] The QQ Idiots

Seriously. Like seriously. WHY THE FUCK are you overly QQ-ing and raging about the garapon when you already know the fucking gold rates are fucking poor (especially in the latest garapons) and then blaming the GMs like there is no tomorrow. Honestly, why Tempura skip all your rage threads and whatever on the community forums? Reason is simple - There is better use for time rather than reading your stupid QQ Threads. Why? You. The one who decides to roll the fucking garapon already know that the rates. SUCK TO THE CORE. By rolling, you're admitting that "Ok, the rates suck. But I am gonna do it anyway." Then when you don't get what the fuck you want, you fucking OVER QQ and RAGE.

I mean seriously. WTF?! I rage. I qq when garapon gives me shit. But do I make a fucking QQ Thread?! I don't because I admitted that rolling that fucking machine is a fucking gamble. I DON'T FUCKING WIN. Heck, if everyone wins in gambling, HOW THE FUCK CASINOS EARN THEY'RE FUCKING REVENUE!? Seriously, use your heads a little before fucking blaming the GM for every single fucking shit. You accepted. You rolled. The End. Nothing else. Anything more, you're being a fucking retard. Don't like the garapon? Don't fucking roll. Simple. Want to roll? Don't fucking over QQ or Rage at people for your shit-ass luck and retardedness because you already accept that that garapon sucks.

Also, please do note this. GMs ARE NOT FUCKING KING OF THE DAMN COMPANY OR HOLD ANY TRUE RANKING POWER TO CHANGE SHITS. Sure your complaints and QQs get heard and some action are taken. You think it's just a click of a button to change stuff - yes it is but to talk to your manager/head/boss and convince them about it is not easy. That and having players QQ below you and raging.. Seriously, *facepalm*

for the record, i did work in a gaming company before as a GM so yea.

Seriously, I don't understand you people. Learn to grow some brains before fucking raging over nothing.

And oh, if anyone says I'm defending CS/CB because I have the bots I want. Well, let me tell you this. I spent at least a good fucking $300 - $500 dollars on EVE Garapon and didn't get EVE. So yea. I haven't QQ-ed and RAGE BLAME the GMs but my own stupidity for rolling that much.


Last edited by reiya on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm

[ #3 ] The Hypocrite(s)

My favourite bunch of people. Seriously, you never fail to amuse me. I say Hypocrite(s) because I'm mainly targeting SOMEONE here but I'm sure there are one of two that fall into this category so yea. I'll just include you guys as the by-the-way target.

Well, seriously. I never thought I'd say this but seriously. GROW UP. You're fucking 25 years old (as I have last heard) and you're behaving like a fucking 10 year old kid. Seriously. Grow up. I thought of nothing when the old people tell me about you. Since I entered and I am new. But I was fucking wrong.

Rage quitting? Then coming back. Then ultra-rage/qq/whatever. Then quitting. Then coming back again. I don't understand. I mean quitting and coming back is all right. And it happens all the time. But, before you quit, you fucking make a fucking huge fuss about every single fucking thing. QQ about every single thing. And even having weird fuck grudges... Then coming back, saying you have shit to fulfill or whatever nonsense and before long, you quit again. Seriously.

Not gonna support CS/CB? NEVER GONNA FUCKING ROLL GARAPON AGAIN?! then what the fuck i see in your fucking commando? Patty? Suzeku? Other random RT crap? HA. seriously i'm throwing this phrase back to your fucking face, you fucking hypocrite! FUCKING RT WHORE! BUY TO WIN. PAY2WIN. and oh. FUCKING NOOB CAN'T FUCKING WIN EVEN WITH RT. And there were lots more, but I can't be bothered remember all of them. So yea, you RT Whore and hypocrite. What about not rolling garapon? Buying RT? Never gonna suppose CS/CB? LIES. Seriously. QQ-ING about a certain shop limited Bot, you can't afford then ragequit.. Seriously.. Please, grow up.. *facepalm*

so next time, before you start mouthing off and saying you'll never spend or support again. Think twice. Otherwise, there will be people who bites you in the back like me. =3 Sadly, I don't know you in real life otherwise, I'll make sure that you suffer more than just this attacks. So, just a little advice. Grow up. Grow up and stop being such a kid and hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:42 pm

[ #4 ] The Comparers

Seriously, I don't have anything much to say but why compare CBJP and CBEN? Granted, they are the same game but DON'T EXPECT THE GAME TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME as they are fucking two different countries. You like JP more? THEN FUCKING STAY IN JP and stop QQ-ing about EN being shitty and then continue playing EN. Don't expect the game to be the same especially when the culture is different in these 2 countries. And obviously, they're gonna favor their own country more than the other. Comparing JP and EN, just makes you look really really pathetic. Like, you're some kid unable to get the stuff you want and then overly QQ and etc (hence all threads apply to you.) If you're gonna bitch about how you get all kinds of shit in JP and nothing in EN because it's a completely different garapon, please just stick to JP and stop being retarded and stupid.

If you have friends in EN that you can't leave? You're staying in the game just for them and not playing the game for enjoying it, it doesn't give you a right to compare and QQ about it because you're staying for your friends. You're staying because you enjoy EN? THEN WHY THE FUCK COMPARE JP AND EN AND MAKE SUCH A FUCKING HUGE FUSS OR HUGE ASS RAGE OR WHATEVER. Seriously, such stupidity deserves to be slap in the face for obvious reasons.

If you're gonna qq/rage and compare, just stop. stick to JP and stop being a retard.

just for the record: Quests in JP needs those entries to do the boss quests =3 and EN doesn't.


Last edited by reiya on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm

i say, well spoken.

Good Job.


offtopic:
(but isnt making a rage thread =/= same as making a QQ thread?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 pm

well, i'm raging at the community now. not the game. =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 pm

its kinda like you said though, its the internet. people are gona read this and not really care. =/

people dont change just like that unfortunately. (not without some major event happening)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 19
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:05 pm

@reiya wrote:
A big thank you to the people I've known and made my life here fun and happy =3 In no particular order:

- Mayhem
- Cori
- IcyAmiki
- utok
- Nisa
- IronDicks
- Ruinie
- Xz
- All ex moejustice members EXCEPT YOU - you know who you are
- Asuu
- Fun
- necrio
- Jello
- Narcomoeba
;_________;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 828
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm

I love this topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@reiya wrote:
A big thank you to the people I've known and made my life here fun and happy =3 In no particular order:

- Mayhem
- Cori
- IcyAmiki
- utok
- Nisa
- IronDicks
- Ruinie
- Xz
- All ex moejustice members EXCEPT YOU - you know who you are
- Asuu
- Fun
- necrio
- Jello
- Narcomoeba
- Suguri

;_________;

fixed


and oh. whoever i missed out. i really missed out. i'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gchan
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:25 pm

@Nilla wrote:
I love this topic

me too... I share some sentiments..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 19
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 pm

@Gchan wrote:
@Nilla wrote:
I love this topic

me too... I share some sentiments..
I think we all do.

And, amusingly, since I'm sure some of the people targetted in 1-4 won't realize it, I'm sure they'll come in here and agree too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:32 pm

I am happy that my existence in this forum has brought happiness to someone else.

God bless you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Me no der
wat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 129
Join date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:40 pm

This Thread Holds A lotta Truth, Specially bout the QQing Idiots section. GMs Are NOT The king of the world. And they did choose to pay in gerapon.

But as you guys already said, No one will actually Learn any thing from this thread. (Mostly Imo People will never change from something they read on the internet, Well, Some one trying to change their Opinion on the internet.) Kinda sad.

And ya know what? More and more The community on MMOs are becoming like that. Whiners, GM Blaming, And general Complaining about games having A from of Real money item buying. I mean it was present before, But i mean now its gotten way worse, On all MMOs, Imo Anyway.

I like this thread too~

-SJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh my. o_o

16 shits and 53 fucks, I am amazed.


Sidenote though, It's not like a ragethread is going to accomplish anything. =X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivaschin
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Is this passive aggressive?

There no point in criticize people if they too dull to recognize they are being critique.

But I understand you want to avoid causing storm of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:56 pm

i can name names. i can put all those that i hate out.

but rather than jus targetting 1 person (well, sections 1 and 3 aims at 1 person only), i will target the general. but yea. if they fail to realize wad they've done or anything. then i have nothing to say anymore.

if i have to. i'll slap in the names of those i am targeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

about RT . . . thats always the option to play without it (I do, all UC) . . . sure, while your UC bots, parts and weapons that u have to use a lot of skill to do anything, thats RT bots, parts and weapons that do annoying things helping a lot and u dont need so much skill for that like:
oh! super stats,
oh! extra range,
oh! very long stun,
oh! super high damage,
oh! special effect!
oh! fast fire rate!
oh! 3 slotted!
oh! all of the above at the same weapon/part !!!

yes, it become annoying with a lot of bots, yet they are not invincible, they just multiply by 2, 3, 4 times your chance of killing or surviving (or both at the same time) what reduce how much skill u need to do the same things u would do with a pure UC bot, yet thats needed some skill to use the RT bots/weapons or else u will not do much more than the average do with UC bots (that is around 200/400 damage before being killed) . . .

but, again, a lot of RT bots and weapons are kind annoying of how much advantage they give to the player using it, also considering that a UC bot can make as much damage, can stun, can have a long range, can have special effects, a good fire rate and even to have 3 slotted parts . . . just that while u can have a UC LND bot with 40 walk and around 10-15 at TEC, TGH, STR, FLY . . . many RT bots can have the same WLK with better stats and special effects and weapons . . . so its all advantages (and thats when things start to become annoying and u see the other guy bot dont take much damage, make a lot of damage, is as fast as u, have a good or long stun and with high damage and heavy weapons . . . look like that his bot cost like 2000BP but no, it cost under 1000BP and still level 6 or 7 while your UC bot cost like 1200BP and is lvl 8 or 9).

so, people complain about RT garapon??? why? they will just get happy with the most annoying RT bots? why not trying to make your bots better or to improve your skills instead of using so much money on it?

not to tell that I could see many complaining about "not having enough area to fire" because the map is not wide open or because other players are in front of them . . . lol, thats amazing, find a better spot to fire or change the way u`re playing (maybe even change your bot) . . . but maybe its easier to complain about the map and the players.

do I complain about UC vs RT??? kind of yes, even because thats the first game I saw such annoying advantages to people that pay 2 win, but I also kind of stopped because, lol, I got annoyed with so many advantages but the time to get annoyed is gone and I know they make it sucha great advantage because of:
-they want people to buy the new RT bots
-the new annoying RT bots are at the top of RT garapon and will make people spend a hell of money to get them

so when I checked this . . . I loled, even because CB is a matter of teamplay, not 1x1 or 2x2, and if thats teamplay, and your team is not all UC bots (its hard to find a team with almost all players using only UC bots) so the "great advantage" is valid only if that become 1x1 or 2x2, then if the RT player know how to play, even if just a bit, with his bot, he will win anyway, but is also is a matter of your skill and to avoid such kind of combats so . . . to people complaining about RT and its advantages, many times annoying advantages . . . dont complain and find a way to fight it or avoid such fights (or games where thats 2x2, 3x3 only and u`re the only guy with UC bots).

again, as I said . . I still think its annoying, but thats something more annoying than that . . .

players that "pay 2 win" and when they win they make jokes on you. annoying because most of them, when they die and lose their "annoying bot", they die easily and many times they barely damage you (what make me think, they die as fast as they can to get their annoying bot again, whats also a lol) and when the guy lose a match he rage-quit or even call u hacker because u havent died to his RT bot . . . then thats a real lol and really annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 782
Join date : 2011-03-11
Location : BF30

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm

No point raging over others' stupid complaints, pseudo-rage quits and/or careless comparisons because it won't help to redress the situation. IMO, keep enjoying the game with whom you feel most comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nevano
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-12-30
Location : In wiz base..trying to cut the giant tree down

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 pm

@Turkeysaur wrote:
No point raging over others' stupid complaints, pseudo-rage quits and/or careless comparisons because it won't help to redress the situation. IMO, keep enjoying the game with whom you feel most comfortable.

But it makes awareness of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:14 pm

1 Word to sum all of this up.

Agreed >.<. Pure Truth in those Posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Slap in the names.We need moar Drama ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm

All my support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:18 pm

I love you, will you have my babies reiya? D: Oh wait...

I made a thread like this a while back, but it wasn't even remotely as complete or hilarious as this, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   

Back to top Go down
 
To Hell With....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum