Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 am

Well, if you think that I'm talking to you or about you, then I am talking to you or about you.

So how should I start this... Well, whatever happens after this happens. So I'll be direct.

Aren't you getting way ahead of yourself? I mean seriously, the way you speak, the way you act. You're getting way ahead of yourself. Well, let me tell you this. You. Are. Not. The. Best. In fact, you're probably- No wait. You ARE nothing at all. No one cares, anyone who does are most probably being sarcastic or being ripped off by you. Many of us are just humoring you, and even more of us don't really care what you're doing.

You keep saying stuff that doesn't even matter to us. When we don't react, we're butthurt or whatever. Haven't it occurred to you that we DO NOT give a shit, a dime, a care in the world? This is the internet. Whatever you say, doesn't have an effect on us. So, I sound like I'm being butthurt now? Actually, let me tell you this. I am NOT being a butthurt, in fact. I'm being very kind and nice to you by telling you this so that you can stop embarrassing yourself and making a fool out of yourself. You're what? XX years old? Please, stop embarrassing yourself. I feel really really sorry for you and think you're really pathetic. And truth, I don't care what/who/which you steal or whatever you do to them/it/whatever because it DOESN'T affect me and I think it's really pathetic to keep boasting or showing off about it.

In case you don't know. MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAS DONE IT BEFORE YOU and many others DO NOT give a shit about what you do. Because what you do is your fucking problem so it doesn't affect anyone of us. Let me reiterate. I am telling you this because I don't want you to embarrass yourself and there are many others that feel you're really pathetic.

Also, good people or artwork has people flocking to them and not actively promoting- Wait, I mean forcing people. The way you're so desperate, I don't know why but some of us feels that you're being really really pathetic and desperate for money. But sadly, I personally feel and think that you are... Please, take this advice and reflect on yourself.

To everyone who is thinking of spending money, i tell you this. It is not worth it. I'd rather pay slightly (probably a lot to some) more expensive and get something that is way more awesome. Way better than it. Sad truth isn't it? But unfortunately, YOU have not realized that and continue to act as if you're better than everyone and that you own everything/everyone. It's fucking sad, pathetic and embarrassing of you. Please learn to take the humble pie because there are hell lots of people better than you. And I personally know some of these people. That is why I feel it is actually a waste of my money to spend on you. And I'm gonna make this as long as possible by feeding you more of the stuff that people feel that you're doing that makes you look pathetic.

Oh yea, when someone say that they don't want it. It probably means 101% they don't fucking want it. NOT they don't sound like they don't want it. You don't have to shove it to people. You don't have to TRY to even make them seem like they want it. If they want it, then they're just humoring you (apart from some anyway). If you really want to fucking share it, you'll do it instead of saying You'll share and not give it to people or whatever. Why? Because it makes you seem like you're fucking pathetic. Like you fucking need attention. Once again, I'm not being butthurt because I can get better stuff that the shit you're shoving at people. Hell, I don't even need to ASK. Just have to find online and that's it. FREE and what not. Seriously, grow up. You're NEVER the best because there is MANY OTHERS better than you. So once again, to the people paying/buying. You're wasting your money and you're being ripped off.

You want people to respect you? Your works? Or whatever? Change your attitude. You think you're higher than thou, better than others. You're not. Unless you change that, I will always think you're pathetic and embarrassing yourself. Many others feels the same and I can safely say that. Grow up. Act your age. If you want respect. Respect others first.

Now, with your retardedly huge ego, You might probably be saying I'm being butthurt because I can't afford or I don't have this/that or whatever reasons. I tell you I'm not and this is why.

Spoiler:
 
I rather pay my money for that^ rather than yours for simply, it is better in every-fucking-way and at least the attitude of the person doesn't SUCK. and oh, this is NOT SCANNED because I don't have a scanner =3 Oh, not enough? I can take a pictures of THEM all and post it up but I will not because I think it's good enough already. Just before anything, I'll upload ONE more from ANOTHER person before you say it's ONLY one person. So tell me, why should I be butthurt when I know them personally? I have more from where those came from but I think these 2 is proof enough.
Spoiler:
 

and maybe from someone that is really personal to me
Spoiler:
 

Now so, why would we be butthurt even if we don't have whatever you say or whatever you do? No one cares. About what you do, what you steal and whatever you're doing.

Please take this advice and work on your attitude and stop embarrassing yourself. We are not butthurt but it's sad to see you being so fuckingly stupid, retarded and clueless on the way we're treating you. Especially, when we don't fucking care or fucking want your stuff and you keep giving us or saying stuff that isn't true or happening. It's hilarious and retarded of you. To keep thinking you're better than all of us or we're under your debt or whatever. The fact is WE DON'T CARE AND WE DIDN'T FUCKING ASK for it. Showing us is fine but showing us while maintaining a fucked up attitude - READ - I'm higher than thou and all you are butthurt - attitude is really fucked up and we don't care anymore the moment that attitude is up.

So yea, I await YOUR replies before this is locked or banned or whatever. I don't think you'll be able to see it though with the overwatchers and all.. heh.. and oh if YOU don't know that I'm talking to YOU, then you're a freaking RETARD.

EDIT: Really, at least a good 80% of us didn't ask and don't want to know anything about you or whatever. Because we don't really care about you or what you're doing. Continue to have that attitude and you'll see how pathetic you are.

I've said whatever I wanted to say. End.

I am sure after something will happen to me after this thread is being read but I wanna say I can't take it anymore. So to the mods and Mayhem, If i'm being banned for this, please allow me to recreate a new account. I just want to say I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore. If I am allowed to make a new account, there won't be any more of these posts because I have said what I wanted to say already. Thanks and sorry.


EDIT 2: It fucking disgusts me to know that you're the same type of person as me. Or for the fact, many of us. It fucking disgusts me to call you a fellow Anime Fan or Otaku. why? It's because of people like you that we get hated or prejudice. Seriously, it disgusts me.


Last edited by reiya on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 am

....Is this a poem?
And by the way it's XXX years old D:
Ruinie ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 am

D=

that means xz is excluded ^^" that's why it's XX not XXX

I have nothing against xz at all. so dont worry xz it is not about you.

you're too awesome to for a post like this and i like xz too why would i do this to xz D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am

I just thought you might've been mad that I told cori that you half-raped nilla oshi-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

D=

nah, it's fine. Cori is still my best friend is i could i'd tackle cori down and -pomf- =x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 am

+10000 to reiya


actually i know whom who is this about... and reiya just said everything i wanna say.... saves me the trouble of raging.


That person sounds too stupid that "he/she" already failed to notice that we dont even give a damn.

Hell, "he/she" even got ignored for what.... like 10 mins -LOL- he/she didnt even notice and keep on bragging on shit.

Oh yeah. The works, its not even worth a grain of sand. I'll just go to my friend and let her make it for me, for free. *drools*


@xz

reiya will just POMF cori D:


Last edited by Noirel on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 am

kekeke. Same thoughts are same.

if the person i'm referring to doesn't reply, i dont know.. maybe i wasn't being direct enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:25 am

tl;dr

reading it ltr.

=Edit=

K Done reading.


Lol u mad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 am

@reiya wrote:
nah, it's fine. Cori is still my best friend is i could i'd tackle cori down and -pomf- =x
Embarassed

Reiya's my best fwen so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 686
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : sayang world

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 am

ITT: my thoughts except i don't bother to type it all out

why should i go through all the effort when other people will do it for me? dohohohohoho~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 am

@Midreus wrote:
ITT: my thoughts except i don't bother to type it all out

why should i go through all the effort when other people will do it for me? dohohohohoho~
EVILLLLLL~ Either way, this has been on my mind as well. Just that I try to ignore the idiot. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 25
Location : UNIVERSE!!!

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 am

who are you all talking about ?
i dont think its me but i dont know who it is
when i see everything you say about that person i cant do anything but wonder who is it ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 am

@Haaronyde wrote:
who are you all talking about ?
i dont think its me but i dont know who it is
when i see everything you say about that person i cant do anything but wonder who is it ><

It's "YOU".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 am

@Nisa wrote:

It's "YOU".
orz orz orz orz orz orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 25
Location : UNIVERSE!!!

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:58 am

Hmmm ok lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xan1000
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 am

Who is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 am

@xan1000 wrote:
Who is it?

"YOU".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 am

reiya is talking about the Garapon.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
avatar

Male Posts : 1504
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 am

(jks)

the "you" your talking about, i can't quite think of who it is

i'd add tl:dr but i read it

are those them pillow things, the name slips me at the moment, if so coolio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 am

We already have a QQ thread though! http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t4311-qq-thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:32 am

wow... just wow...

does anyone actually read ?

i doubt it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 am

@Noirel wrote:
wow... just wow...

does anyone actually read ?

i doubt it
How rude. Cori actually read all of it.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 am

read all of it, didn't understand a thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 am

i read all of it. Didn't make sense cuz I didn't do any of those stuffz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 467
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : Javan

PostSubject: Re: You...   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 am

I sorry V.V.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You...   

Back to top Go down
 
You...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com