Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BYNE GIRL :D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 1:58 am

Quick Swim isn't that good. You move faster than you normally would in the water (a little slower than running normally I think) and have less delay while exiting the water, but it really isn't worth it/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 am

Quick Swim is totally a fail cart, at least in Arena, since u only can move with a little more than normal speed in water and still cant dash, sway, boost run or hop.

The only bot i use this cart is Sharhead for Q, a fish with quick swim is sure fun lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waah
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 2:15 am

tggt wrote:
Quick Swim is totally a fail cart, at least in Arena, since u only can move with a little more than normal speed in water and still cant dash, sway, boost run or hop.
Well, that's a shame. I'm satisfied with pilebunker spamming my way out of water anyway, so I guess that doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

@Waah wrote:
tggt wrote:
Quick Swim is totally a fail cart, at least in Arena, since u only can move with a little more than normal speed in water and still cant dash, sway, boost run or hop.
Well, that's a shame. I'm satisfied with pilebunker spamming my way out of water anyway, so I guess that doesn't matter.

Yeah just spam.
The only useful map quick swim would be is for Two Bridges.
And even then it's not so useful cause the water is right in the middle so you are basically a completely in the open to attack.

My advice, try not to enter the water if you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 am

@yilx wrote:
Take off the Prop BSJ and tune in the WLK on a low-cost BS instead (like Turtlebacker)

I'd get her to hop instead of boost run if I were you but eh who am I to control what you play.

Keep her TEC at AT LEAST 1, Slayer Bits are very important especially when punching airs outta the sky.

Here is mine;


- Gigantinger BS is better, Jikun BS is more more better if it has slot.
- Force tune is more more better than str, in my case is 57 dam per hit, 65 dam if max str. Ur case is 52, i suppose u tuned great grappler.
- What is that zook for Neutral use 2 shields with her is best, if u dont hav shields, u will be r4pe easily by those arts.
- What is that short boost and quick land for Neutral Are u trying to make her hopper instead of pure melee.
- Broard radar, no comment, back-stab is good too.
- Tough Runner, no comment.
- Slayer bit is useless, if those airs fly far high than you. If they fly not really high, jump and punch in they faces, MBG punch's homing is really good.
Now let me tell u what a pure melee bot need:
- Max 6 capa carts
- Sway
- Boost run
- Blast Guard
- Sword Guard

That is a popular build, some ppl prefer broard radar, VF for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 29
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm

tggt wrote:


- Gigantinger BS is better, Jikun BS is more more better if it has slot.
- Force tune is more more better than str, in my case is 57 dam per hit, 65 dam if max str. Ur case is 52, i suppose u tuned great grappler.
- What is that zook for Neutral use 2 shields with her is best, if u dont hav shields, u will be r4pe easily by those arts.
- What is that short boost and quick land for Neutral Are u trying to make her hopper instead of pure melee.
- Broard radar, no comment, back-stab is good too.
- Tough Runner, no comment.
- Slayer bit is useless, if those airs fly far high than you. If they fly not really high, jump and punch in they faces, MBG punch's homing is really good.
Now let me tell u what a pure melee bot need:
- Max 6 capa carts
- Sway
- Boost run
- Blast Guard
- Sword Guard

That is a popular build, some ppl prefer broard radar, VF for example.

- Gigantinger BS is better, Jikun BS is more more better if it has slot.
A tuned low-cost BS has better stats overall and costs less than aforementioned BS.

- Force tune is more more better than str, in my case is 57 dam per hit, 65 dam if max str. Ur case is 52, i suppose u tuned great grappler.
Great and Normal. this is an old screeny actually

- What is that zook for Neutral use 2 shields with her is best, if u dont hav shields, u will be r4pe easily by those arts.
God knows how many times that zook has saved my ass or netted me kills. With the zook you:
1. won't be absolute prey for the many airs that are flying around now,
2. will have a secondary form of attack to hit things rather than relying on the punch for everything
3. scare airs away with a blast weapon. tell me, as an air, no matter who it's coming from you're NOT going to stick around for long if you see that it can use a zook, right?
4. hit things that the punch can't most of the time. this one might not be easy to imagine but it's places where using the punch would normally throw you off the ledge and completely miss the art (e.g. sunset city's ledges, deicessant hill's small corners)
5. allow you to kill those squidol girls who think you're completely neutered when you get shocked or still mantain some form of offensive presence when a berrl binds you.

- What is that short boost and quick land for Neutral Are u trying to make her hopper instead of pure melee.
yes. to be exact, a melee hopper, and don't think it's ineffective until you've tried it! it's better than you think.

- Slayer bit is useless, if those airs fly far high than you. If they fly not really high, jump and punch in they faces, MBG punch's homing is really good.
i don't know about you, but my mbg has never, -ever- homed into airs with her punch before... not properly at all. moreover it's not only for taking on airs, it gives WAY more utility than you give it credit for; allows me to stunlock arts, lnds, healpits and more... and like you mentioned take on airs by jumping near them. that's why i have the zook too, to shoot down 'quillagirls who think i'm a free frag.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun May 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Her bunker has massive piling distance and hitbox, it's like being a titan zook shot that doesn't stop when it hits something. Work to the same effect of Hatemachine hopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ascaloth
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 12:01 am

Interesting fact: Mai-chan can punch out of a hop. You don't actually need Quick Land. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 am

tggt wrote:
@yilx wrote:
Take off the Prop BSJ and tune in the WLK on a low-cost BS instead (like Turtlebacker)

I'd get her to hop instead of boost run if I were you but eh who am I to control what you play.

Keep her TEC at AT LEAST 1, Slayer Bits are very important especially when punching airs outta the sky.

Here is mine;


- Gigantinger BS is better, Jikun BS is more more better if it has slot.
- Force tune is more more better than str, in my case is 57 dam per hit, 65 dam if max str. Ur case is 52, i suppose u tuned great grappler.
- What is that zook for Neutral use 2 shields with her is best, if u dont hav shields, u will be r4pe easily by those arts.
- What is that short boost and quick land for Neutral Are u trying to make her hopper instead of pure melee.
- Broard radar, no comment, back-stab is good too.
- Tough Runner, no comment.
- Slayer bit is useless, if those airs fly far high than you. If they fly not really high, jump and punch in they faces, MBG punch's homing is really good.
Now let me tell u what a pure melee bot need:
- Max 6 capa carts
- Sway
- Boost run
- Blast Guard
- Sword Guard

That is a popular build, some ppl prefer broard radar, VF for example.
I'm not sure if there was a single thing in this post I agree with.

@Ascaloth wrote:
Interesting fact: Mai-chan can punch out of a hop. You don't actually need Quick Land. Wink
Same with any melee hopper, but quick land is still nice for eliminating landing lag after a combo, and gives you the bonus advantage of being able to hop effectively with the zook as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 29
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 am

@Suguri wrote:

Same with any melee hopper, but quick land is still nice for eliminating landing lag after a combo, and gives you the bonus advantage of being able to hop effectively with the zook as well.

This. Quick land is only lik 20 cost anyway, and my byne girl's stats are satisfactory as they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ascaloth
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 1:16 am

@Suguri wrote:

Same with any melee hopper, but quick land is still nice for eliminating landing lag after a combo, and gives you the bonus advantage of being able to hop effectively with the zook as well.

Hopping Mai-chan does it even better though, especially after stripping, since her homing pilebunkers move a good distance and allows her to change direction mid-hop. I didn't notice any landing lag after combo-ing out of a hop though, unless it was an air combo I managed. Of course, this might also mean that any LND with Red Squealer AMs might be able to do the same.

Anyway, since the thread revived, might as well ask something I've been thinking for a while; Slow tunes on the pilebunker AM. Good idea, bad idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 am

I'll just ignore all posts above since i'm talking abt pure melee, without sway, sword guard, melee is just fail. So no more free carts for those hop thing.

Talking abt slow, if u want to tune, 2x slow will be better, 1x slow wont hav much effect. If u want to test, try with Kure's 40str, 36wlk and 2xslow Ouka Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 29
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Mon May 30, 2011 1:49 am

@Ascaloth wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Same with any melee hopper, but quick land is still nice for eliminating landing lag after a combo, and gives you the bonus advantage of being able to hop effectively with the zook as well.

Hopping Mai-chan does it even better though, especially after stripping, since her homing pilebunkers move a good distance and allows her to change direction mid-hop. I didn't notice any landing lag after combo-ing out of a hop though, unless it was an air combo I managed. Of course, this might also mean that any LND with Red Squealer AMs might be able to do the same.

Anyway, since the thread revived, might as well ask something I've been thinking for a while; Slow tunes on the pilebunker AM. Good idea, bad idea?

People tune slow onto ouka, addone and venderp because their melee attacks hit alot of times. Bynegirl hits just 3 times (sometimes not even all of them connect), so I don't think it's a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titania1216
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Tue May 31, 2011 9:04 am

tggt wrote:
After i saw what BLUE can do with MBG and with LAG, i swear i'll hav her no matter what.
And my fr just asked me help him build her Rolling Eyes

Back to the topic, is the build below good enuff??I hav some harmonic beta and gamma left, 6 starcoins to buy 2 protectors so i think i can max str when i got more chips. Just ignore that tec, i dont think u can avoid it.

Hi there. I recently got a MBG and still looking for some good builds. And i saw yours having 2 H-Grapps. Did your punches slow down a lot??? I was planning to tune mine with 3 G-Grapps coz I have enough parts. And one more thing.. Does having 1 tech is still good when using WB???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 am

Grappler tune reduce speed of wps, i dont really know how speed affect punch, but with slash, it's not different too much. I tuned my Kamui with 2x great grappler, and another with high gladiator and cant find any difference between them.

And a trick for MBG punch: dash/run and attack may increase speed of punch. And using a hypershot will make her punch like a machine, which reduce INT a lot.

My tec is 0 now, and i only use wb for dodge so it's not matter with me at all.

P.s: I just found a bug/glitch yesterday when i was hakuing, i can do triple punch without purging the armor, or u can say i purged the armor but it didnt go。◕‿‿◕。
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm

i actually have one slow tune on my byne girl, it doesnt happen often but when it happens it can almost be read as "instant kill" instead of "slow"

i might try out further slow tunes on the am but im not sure yet if i really want that

also: whats with the ridiculous amount of airbots that get punched out of the air lately, they are not only flying low altitude but also close to you O_O
gotta love those alphastriking airbots landing next to you shooting with massive dmg and ... getting punched into oblivion -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titania1216
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Tue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm

@tggt:

Aww. Isn't that MBG on the picture yours???

@Aurum_Sol:
Probably those Alphae Air's doesn't have Moving burst yet. They do kill a lot when in a safe position though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mintattak
Newbie
Newbie
Mintattak

Female Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 35
Location : hero land

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 am

@tggt
What's the tune used in head and left arm?

3x high power alpha, 3x proto power ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waah
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 pm

I dunno about slow, since pilebunkers have a tendency to knock things back a good distance. If the slow hasn't kicked in, the enemy can recover before you get up close again (unless WB is active, in which it's a bit harder). Because of this, I personally prefer raw damage, and have 3x Great Grappler'd my pilebunkers; really makes up for that untuned str ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 am

@Titania1216 wrote:
@tggt:

Aww. Isn't that MBG on the picture yours???

@Aurum_Sol:
Probably those Alphae Air's doesn't have Moving burst yet. They do kill a lot when in a safe position though.

I increase str to 35 so tec become 0(-3 actually)

@Mintattak wrote:
@tggt
What's the tune used in head and left arm?

3x high power alpha, 3x proto power ?

5x proto powers. Thx god that this a/c's user doesnt know how to tune, so he left me all proto and some harmonic beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titania1216
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 am

Guys, anyone has this skin??
(Click to enlarge)


oops. Wrong thread. sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2389
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Sorry for reviving this thread but since Mega Gara came out, I'm sure many are looking for MBG builds again.

In any case, builds depends on how you use the bot. As a teamplayer, I use MBG to rush tank the other side (especially with firepillar <3 ). This results them to alpha me. This then creates an opening for my team to take advantage of (unless they're idiots and didn't realize it).

Yeah you can use MBG as the usual melee but it's rare to see tank type MBGs. True that there's Mighty Byne but he's too large of a target and quite slow unlike MBG.

Dunno if anyone has seen my gameplay (I do get remarks that I suck at using MBG because I shoot instead of punching. Fact is, I use up all my armor, then purge, and then I start punching)

Just a caution for those who always wants to get Game Warrior, etc : The tank type MBG will not net you getting those. Not always anyway. But this should at least be a good contribution for your team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Dat Necro. But okay info in it d('w'd)
Still needs a lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BYNE GIRL :D   

Back to top Go down
 
BYNE GIRL :D
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com