Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Purple people of Death and Destruction

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@ziix wrote:
LXE wrote:
OMG, so emotional! *cries*

LXE x StickyKeys Embarassed
He's the Uke though... But Screw That! You got to admit we make a good team! All of the matches were both in is a WIN...
Practicing Air melee, my Br is going down from 3.65 real fast.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm

So basically, you are like "The Cops" of the forum, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Basically, they're just users that have agreed to press the report button more often in their designated section.

The rank doesn't give you any mod powers of any type, it's basically a guarantee to Mayhem that he'll have at least one person watching each section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

@Suguri wrote:
Basically, they're just users that have agreed to press the report button more often in their designated section.

The rank doesn't give you any mod powers of any type, it's basically a guarantee to Mayhem that he'll have at least one person watching each section.

And also for mayhem/admin to find more mod suitable people.

Overwatches don't get any special buttons y'know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm

@Nisa wrote:
Overwatches don't get any special buttons y'know.
...that's pretty much exactly what I said. No mod powers, no powers in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Overwatches don't get any special buttons y'know.
...that's pretty much exactly what I said. No mod powers, no powers in general.

Just a fancy title,colour and you lose trolling abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Overwatches don't get any special buttons y'know.
...that's pretty much exactly what I said. No mod powers, no powers in general.

Just a fancy title,colour and you lose trolling abilities.

>Nisa
>>NOT TROLLING

This might work in my favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

@knyx wrote:
>Nisa
>>NOT TROLLING

This might work in my favor.
>Nisa
>trolling
Never happened.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 am

Diabolical wrote:
@knyx wrote:
>Nisa
>>NOT TROLLING

This might work in my favor.
>Nisa
>trolling
Never happened.
QFT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:59 pm

@Nisa wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
@knyx wrote:
>Nisa
>>NOT TROLLING

This might work in my favor.
>Nisa
>trolling
Never happened.
QFT
Ni-chan won't stop trolling me... T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Purple people of Death and Destruction   

Back to top Go down
 
Purple people of Death and Destruction
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com