Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CyberStep's other games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: CyberStep's other games   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Since we loooove CyberStep don't we all? /sarcasm

So let me tell you about the two other cyberstep games I've played for quite sometime before I stepped into the world of Cosmic Break.

GetAmped
Basically their very first MMO. This game is a simple brawl between 8 players max (recently updated to 16 in some servers). Hundreds of weapons to choose from, almost 20 classes you can buy (either for cash or for in game currency, differs between servers), and is the origins of CyberStep's skinning feature. Quite fun to play and is incredibly fast paced, with explosions everywhere and massive laser beams, not to mention the missile spam. The graphics are so-so. I've been playing this game for... three years I think? And I'm not getting bored any time soon.

GetAmped2
The sequel of GetAmped... well, not so much of a sequel. It is more like what Cosmic Break is to C21. Still, it didn't change the genre of the game. GetAmped2 takes what makes GetAmped good : heavy customization, loads of explosions, fast paced action, skin feature; and managed to take them to the next level. Now with smoother and shinier graphics (also more cartoony, but it fits the style anyways), the game is a definite improvement from the last one. The only thing it lacks from the original is the massive amounts of content the original has over years of updates and patches, but time will fix that.

I doubt you guys would be interested in playing them anyways, since they're not aimed at FPS / TPS gamers, but eh, they're very fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep's other games   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 am

o_o From the sounds it, they sound like customization heavy PvP games... you got me interested just by describing that, that's everything I could ask for in an MMO. I'm the sort of person who has friends who talked me into getting an Xbox360 to play FPSs with them and I'd rather play Indie games, Doom, Castle Crashers, etc, so the whole not-FPS thing doesn't bug me much. xD

If someone where to start playing one of them, which would you suggest? Considering it sounds like there are no worthwhile differences between the two... I'll be honest, I don't know much about Cyberstep's games so you talking about these is completely new to me, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep's other games   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 am

@Kitouski wrote:
o_o From the sounds it, they sound like customization heavy PvP games... you got me interested just by describing that, that's everything I could ask for in an MMO. I'm the sort of person who has friends who talked me into getting an Xbox360 to play FPSs with them and I'd rather play Indie games, Doom, Castle Crashers, etc, so the whole not-FPS thing doesn't bug me much. xD

If someone where to start playing one of them, which would you suggest? Considering it sounds like there are no worthwhile differences between the two... I'll be honest, I don't know much about Cyberstep's games so you talking about these is completely new to me, lol.

The graphics
GetAmped is... mediocre in the graphics department. GetAmped2 is much smoother and prettier and shinier and... you get the point.

Also GetAmped US, known as Splash Fighters, isn't too successful. If you're american, try starting with GetAmped2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep's other games   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:14 am

Sounds good, I honestly think I might try Amped2 then, especially because it sounds fresh, in the sense of it's pretty new apparently in English. 2D Fighting MMO is all I needed to read to get me interested, lol. Thanks for the direction. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep's other games   

Back to top Go down

CyberStep's other games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com