Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

[CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

200-300? i suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 am

@Trill wrote:
Is that the Summer Dress version of Seraph Crimrose I saw on CosmiCalc and was wondering what it is :

I wish they'd bring it to CBEN.
Actually that's Ivis.
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:58 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
You all should just give up on Cosmic Break English Server actually doing this kind of event(s).
I'll come back when everyone in that damn server doesn't use Bazookas on everything anymore and when I somehow find a way to charge Japanese Rt, because I don't have PayPal.

Or when I get a Connie there.

Use a VISA. Even with the shitty way japanese coded their VISA transaction, it works.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Is that the Summer Dress version of Seraph Crimrose I saw on CosmiCalc and was wondering what it is :

Actually that's Ivis.

And blonde?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 pm

@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@Trill wrote:

Actually that's Ivis.

And blonde?
Yes. There's silver, blonde, and I think black hair colors.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 pm

How does it work?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Quote :
everyone in that damn server doesn't use Bazookas

Not gonna happen Crying or Very sad

Quote :
when I somehow find a way to charge Japanese Rt

I can charge JP Rt using the same way I charge EN Rt. Not gonna charge any yet. Cuz whatever I roll out of the gara will be shattered by zooks anyway. Oh, and this is not by paypal, credit card or anything a 15 years old kid cant do, sadly this is only applicable in China.

Quote :
How does it work?
Just like a stall where u set prices of stuff and leave it there till someone comes. You cant move while doing this I reckon, unlike some MMOs where u can just sign up your goods in a sorta market place and wander around elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:32 am

there's a way in which you can charge RT into CB-JP without the use of a Master Card or Visa.... not sure if i should share it cuz it's extremely pricy (+25%-50%) the higher priced you get the lesser the % Charge i suppose. '-'
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 am

@rei: You could share it here and let them decide whether it's pricey or not. There are lotsa rich fags here anyways ._."

My charging method seems better than.
The price remains the same = 82.7 HKD = 100Rt = 10.6 USD no matter how much u charge and u can charge up to 100USD at once. The price fluctuates with the exchange rate of RMB<=>HKD tho for me.

Same goes for CBJP except the price is different, but similar.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:06 am

Can't really share it in the open.
I'm only gonna share if you really wanna charge RT + kind enough to give me some of it '-'

Or if you dont have MasterCard/Visa (which you can use to pay directly to CB-JP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!   [CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-jp] After Cyberstep Vs Heroes ... BAZAAR BEGINS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com