Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Female Posts : 4517
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

@Skulkraken wrote:
How worthwhile are the items in the UC Garapon right now?

3,200 UC per 20x Rolls
Top Prize is 3s Tentrion / 1RT / Cosmo Regret Alpha
3s Parts of Accel Saber
3s Parts (without BD) of Hoverion
+30% Tickets
Repair Kits
Tune Up Material Packages (3 different noes per Ball)
Uncommon Tune Up Materials

What'd i miss?

@ Feign
Maybe next week? we've got a Cyberstep Vs Heroes fight today... 6:00PM JST

@ IronFist
Learn Japanese then. ;/ You know you want to play.

If you're worried about how stuff works...
I made a cosmiccalc2 before that keeps the Katakana and has its English Name for easy reference. Should still be up on a Mediafire.... Just not updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3141
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 pm

@IronFist wrote:
lol . . . just a feel players would do that.

and, what u said would be overcomplicated as . . . oh, I dont know somehting, lets go to forum . . . 1 minute later . . I dont know somehting again, lets go to forum . . . some minutes later, more stuff to go and check . . .

after checking lots of stuff u see something u know u already checked, but omg, u just dont remember anymore, os u need to check again at the forum, for every little thing u dont know. this isnt complicated, but is 1 - boring; 2 - a pain in the ass to do that for every thing u dont know or dont remember just because u dont know how to read in that language.
(or else that would be no need for CBEN . . CBJP would be fine for everyone)
Either your PC is that weak that you can't even run CosmicBreak alongside an internet browser or you just think alt-tabbing is too much work for you. If it's the latter, are you really that lazy?

Quote :
@ IronFist
Learn Japanese then. ;/ You know you want to play.
You're telling someone who's too bothered to alt-tab between CosmicBreak and an internet browser to learn some Japanese letters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@IronFist wrote:
lol . . . just a feel players would do that.

and, what u said would be overcomplicated as . . . oh, I dont know somehting, lets go to forum . . . 1 minute later . . I dont know somehting again, lets go to forum . . . some minutes later, more stuff to go and check . . .

after checking lots of stuff u see something u know u already checked, but omg, u just dont remember anymore, os u need to check again at the forum, for every little thing u dont know. this isnt complicated, but is 1 - boring; 2 - a pain in the ass to do that for every thing u dont know or dont remember just because u dont know how to read in that language.
(or else that would be no need for CBEN . . CBJP would be fine for everyone)
Either your PC is that weak that you can't even run CosmicBreak alongside an internet browser or you just think alt-tabbing is too much work for you. If it's the latter, are you really that lazy?

Quote :
@ IronFist
Learn Japanese then. ;/ You know you want to play.
You're telling someone who's too bothered to alt-tab between CosmicBreak and an internet browser to learn some Japanese letters.

no, I think that to stop playing to translate something (or to check) every time I cant read something sucks.

and I dont even know (well, dont remember) where u got this:
Quote :
@ IronFist
Learn Japanese then. ;/ You know you want to play.
but to "learn" something is different from "stop to check every time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4994
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 pm

They buffed Connie even more? Yay! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3141
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 pm

@IronFist wrote:
but to "learn" something is different from "stop to check every time"
It's your decision not to play CBJP, OK, but really, you gotta stop thinking everything is a hassle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

@NovaZero wrote:
@IronFist wrote:
but to "learn" something is different from "stop to check every time"
It's your decision not to play CBJP, OK, but really, you gotta stop thinking everything is a hassle.

the little question (I made) remain . . .

why not to place things from CBJP to CBEN???

oh, they need to give time to guys who use RT to buy bots then to buy more bots CBJP have that CBEN dont???
thats an explanation for the bots but, what about stage editor??? I made over 70 maps now and I really would love to add destroyable to each of them, also to make new maps with them . . . if CBJP can, why CBEN cant?? thats no "good" explanation for that as stage editor package isnt the same package of bots, weapons, garapons, etc . . . and, to tell u the truth, I spent more time at stage editor than playing, yet I also like to play and customize the bots (also, sure, to understand what Im reading and as thats a matter we have set lets not take back to "go and ask on the forum" or "go and learn" because thats 2 things I dont want to do now, to be checking every time I dont know something or to learn everything of a new language, that would take months)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3141
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Because CBUS needs to get the patches from CBJP first before they can implement it here. Plus, CBUS started much later than CBJP so they can't exactly be equal in terms of content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up   

Back to top Go down
 
CB-JP 4-14-2011 Updates / Report Function / Stage Editor+ / Garapon Line Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum