Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[General] Weakness Analyses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Has this guide been useful?
Yes
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_lcap68%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
No
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Not enough info to have an opinion.
[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_lcap21%[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
gamerrehab
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76

[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm

@Iseal wrote:
I was doing pretty well until they whittled me down... Nothing can survive once the ratio of TBGs to map size rises over a certain point. It's like a danmaku game, 'cept you don't have the advantages of hitbox/whatever escape item the game gives you. I'm really more surprised that 26-ish dmg can flinch 13 tgh rather than the fact the missile was DOING 26 dmg.

Like as in stun? Cause I got +10% range/speed on am's and paralyzer tunes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

The uber fast nukes (not sure if those are TBG's or not* can be blown up in mid air if you can hit them, so blast zookas and shotguns with range upgrades (preferably MORE THAN ONE for the chances to hit them) are actually not half bad at shooting them down. Kept a whoel group alive whiel they were healing like tha, long enough for a couple of other people to hunt the source down and deal with it.

Just keep in mind if you blow it up too close you still get hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Yeah, but it was the nuke that stunned me with the 26 dmg. Does speed really affect the flinch rate? The TBG missile withstands a volley from my Thoarla AM3, that's like 80 dmg. Unless it breaks by # of hits, that's pretty damn tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamerrehab
gamerrehab

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

@Iseal wrote:
Yeah, but it was the nuke that stunned me with the 26 dmg. Does speed really affect the flinch rate? The TBG missile withstands a volley from my Thoarla AM3, that's like 80 dmg. Unless it breaks by # of hits, that's pretty damn tough.

I'm wondering that too >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:58 pm

@gamerrehab wrote:
@Kecepirit wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
Which, unless you have Broad Radar, can be easily avoided by averting your lock-on recticle until it's too late for you to do anything/Sniper Sight.
I don't know TBG's carts so I couldn't say for certain.
TBG does have a broad radar cart.

against TBGs, you basically have control over their backpedalling ability since it just flies backwards in the opposite direction from your approach, so you can send them over to walls/water/cactus/whatever.

Just had a game today where my team had 7 TBG's and it was just massive pwnage especially on the map we were on.

We had Jikuns and Pattys deep in their base area harrasing, and we had 7 TBG's plucking all the airs out of the sky!!!

My point is, yes airs, do stay away from us since we do tend to be in groups :3 lol

[General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Tbg_pw10

Macross Missle Massacare, anyone?? O_o

But 40 in any stat still amazes me...I don't have ANY stat higher than 26 in any bot...course I don't do much tuning thanks to being constantly broke...I'm doing good to have more than 10k Uc at a time.... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Keep on topic, please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
@gamerrehab wrote:
@Kecepirit wrote:

TBG does have a broad radar cart.

against TBGs, you basically have control over their backpedalling ability since it just flies backwards in the opposite direction from your approach, so you can send them over to walls/water/cactus/whatever.

Just had a game today where my team had 7 TBG's and it was just massive pwnage especially on the map we were on.

We had Jikuns and Pattys deep in their base area harrasing, and we had 7 TBG's plucking all the airs out of the sky!!!

My point is, yes airs, do stay away from us since we do tend to be in groups :3 lol

But 40 in any stat still amazes me...I don't have ANY stat higher than 26 in any bot...course I don't do much tuning thanks to being constantly broke...I'm doing good to have more than 10k Uc at a time.... No

My serpah has 26-28, as does my izuna, thanks to the wing AMU's i put on. untuned, of course. *shot* I'm always afraid I'll break al lthe slots, or i never have enough tune up materials for what i want. Stupid shop, not having good scaling for prices.

EDIT: also, zookas woseem to work on blowing up the uberfast and uber maneuverable nukes. seriously i've seen teh mdo a 90 degree turn going after an air. that was the first time i saw them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamerrehab
gamerrehab

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:48 am

@Raal wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
@gamerrehab wrote:

My serpah has 26-28, as does my izuna, thanks to the wing AMU's i put on. untuned, of course. *shot* I'm always afraid I'll break al lthe slots, or i never have enough tune up materials for what i want. Stupid shop, not having good scaling for prices.

EDIT: also, zookas woseem to work on blowing up the uberfast and uber maneuverable nukes. seriously i've seen teh mdo a 90 degree turn going after an air. that was the first time i saw them.

Tuning is hard but here's a tip of how I got to do it without breaking=

Lvl up campaign. Thats it. I have one weak bot I've been keeping in my slot that lvls up fast that I use to build up exp till lvl 9 then I junk it and do it all over again.

Benefit= every time I lvl up to a certain point, I get those slot protectors and cosmos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamerrehab
gamerrehab

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:50 am

Also, for those UC players wishing to do RT

Go do those superrewards that CB offers. It's on the main page and tells you to go do things like download an app for free or signup for a newsletter. And each of these things you do gets you from 1 rt to as much as 1,500 Rt at a time

the 1,500 rt offer is almost impossible though. It requires you to subscribe to direct tv on a 1 year contract >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:07 am

@gamerrehab wrote:

Go do those superrewards that CB offers. It's on the main page and tells you to go do things like download an app for free or signup for a newsletter. And each of these things you do gets you from 1 rt to as much as 1,500 Rt at a time

the 1,500 rt offer is almost impossible though. It requires you to subscribe to direct tv on a 1 year contract >.<

learn2edit

@topic
I find TBGs missiles suck at homing on stuff on the ground
my 12 or so WLK nicole just moved sideways as the missiles just went on beside her

still, I am able to frag a few TBG with my 39 FLY, DBMG firin, sword bit wielding Seraph Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:39 pm

@RoboFranky wrote:
@gamerrehab wrote:

learn2edit

@topic
my 12 or so WLK nicole just moved sideways as the missiles just went on beside her

still, I am able to frag a few TBG with my 39 FLY, DBMG firin, sword bit wielding Seraph Very Happy

All missiles suck at homing in on ground targets. Once you jump into the air, missile homing becomes noticeably better.

Did you use Seraph Wings? If not, I'm not particularly impressed, as Seraph Wings have anti-homing properties which deflect the homing capabilities of missiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
@gamerrehab wrote:

learn2edit

@topic

All missiles suck at homing in on ground targets. Once you jump into the air, missile homing becomes noticeably better.

Did you use Seraph Wings? If not, I'm not particularly impressed, as Seraph Wings have anti-homing properties which deflect the homing capabilities of missiles.

I killed 3 TBGs yesterday with Crimrose, most of the time, not using the wings, just buzzing above her, circling above her head like an annoying fly. Firing DBMG and taking out my sword bit when I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay, I just thought of it today, and my bad if someone has already mentioned it before, but:

Against TBG - How come I haven't seen anyone suggest Pulsardio yet? TBG's uber-homing shouldn't count for nuts if it's screwed up by Bad Homing, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:09 pm

@Ascaloth wrote:
Okay, I just thought of it today, and my bad if someone has already mentioned it before, but:

Against TBG - How come I haven't seen anyone suggest Pulsardio yet? TBG's uber-homing shouldn't count for nuts if it's screwed up by Bad Homing, right?

Pulsardio is an RT bot, and rare enough that his threat to most homing-weapon users can be dismissed as close to minimal.
Plus, it was kind of obvious from the start. Pulsardio is an obvious counter(as long as he has his core EMP missiles) to anything that's somewhat reliant on homing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:48 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@Ascaloth wrote:

Pulsardio is an RT bot, and rare enough that his threat to most homing-weapon users can be dismissed as close to minimal.
Plus, it was kind of obvious from the start. Pulsardio is an obvious counter(as long as he has his core EMP missiles) to anything that's somewhat reliant on homing.

Problem is hitting her, full boost also brings her to >40 FLY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:07 am

TBG's tend to be territorial.Feeling that nothing can challenge their nukes, then tend to hold their ground until the last moment, backflipping safely away until you die, returning to it's original turf. Most hardly notice the emp missle when everything rushing you tends to be bigger and scarier than the tiny missle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:09 am

after fragging a few MBG with my AIRs (Seraph and Geograsis F)
and massacaring a lot more with my LND
I think TBG aint OP as they say
just plain annoying missile spammer

BTW, I saw a hopping EVE
how to counter THAT

I got it to red life with my DBMG armed Seraph
then it hop hop hop
activated shield
firin damn energy blasts
killed me

gay-est thing Ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:35 am

Oh I remember hopping EVE... Iirc, I think Kaikai had that..a long time ago. At least, that's what it looked like to me.

Yeah don't bother trying to get at that thing unless you're melee. Even with DBMG, it's probably not worth the amount of time/HP you spend chasing her. She'll just hop around thwarting your little beams and then have you eat damage to the face... You could try chain stunning her with a melee bit though. I remember Kanbara once held me totally stun locked with his seraph because the slayer bit constantly whacked me every time I was outta stun lock. Man...that day I realized how much I sucked cuz I couldn't get a slayer bit to whack consistently on the same target...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Aquila Girl. Discuss now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:26 pm

@Glass wrote:

TBG
bazooka, missile weapon
Amateus Muchi 's solar buster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

@Glass wrote:
Seraph or anything that can wield a bazooka with any decent skill.
I have had good fortune attacking Ah-chans with any type of bazooka. Lily Rain, 19 FLY + Float Dash with Handy Bazooka has proven to be moderately effective. DGirl's AAmissiles are a viable option at long range, but you NEED the bazooka at closer range(which is where the bitch blaster does best).
Primary Mobility stat needs to be 25+ to avoid Ah-chan's bitch blaster with any reliability.

Against an Ah-chan, the primary focus must, must, must be on evasion. Get hit too many times with that fucker called her homing blaster and you're screwed. Dashes work well if you see homing beams flying at you. Keeping Ah-chan at distance works amazingly well as about 75-90% of Ah-chan users have zero skill and can't do shit besides fullboosting to your face and spamming HURR DURR I HAS IMBA HOMING BLASTERZ.
Airs that can match Ah-chan's Full Boost ability work to cancel her advantages(Seraph Wings are good if you've taken at least one Internal, Shaden BS is also good but only works once; Ah-chan can Full Boost up to 3x after being Internal'd iirc, so if you go with Shaden BS, have at least 35 FLY as a backup if Ah-chan doesn't die during your Shaden BS purge). In Ah-chan's case, fat ARTs working in tandem with primary assault Air and Lnd work very well-the front lines can tie up Ah-chan's attention while the fat Arts in the back work on her with missiles, railguns, and long-range/high speed bazookas(CN's 2x Internal'd zooka comes to mind), but the fat Arts have to kill Ah-chan quickly, otherwise she'll swoop upon them and take them out.
Melee will have to work to take on Ah-chan, whether they swoop in from a previously taken height, have armor/shields like Manly Bitch Girl/Manly Byne, or are lagkuns. I'd say that melee should avoid Ah-chan entirely unless you can consistently attack her in the air and avoid attacks on the ground.
EDIT: I was thinking that Vanguard Fencers(at least, reasonably decent VF players) could prove surprisingly effective against the no-skill Ah-chan players. Since all that the scrubby players do is Full Boost slightly above the target and spam their blasters, a decent Vanguard could dodge effectively and use his gigantic 2H sword to blow Ah-chan out of the sky(not to mention dealing 70+ damage a slash plus stun).

If you're running a Melfi, you can either use Blow Arrow to blow her(hurr hurr) away from your team and let them regroup, or you can shower her with Arrow Rain and hope she gets hit(you may not want to do this as Ah-chan will be able to re-engage her boosters at a greater height, since Arrow Rain sends struck targets high into the air, and if Ah-chan engages boost at that sort of height, your team's fucked). Melfi can also provide instant aid to critically wounded allies trying to flee or going kamikaze on Ah-chan, sending them an instant 100 HP boost which can help turn the fight in your allies' favor. Elisalotte should probably avoid her if you use her sword as a primary or don't have a decent gun or bazooka equipped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't know the exact mechanics of it, but it looks like her swords of revealing light are summoned from the ceiling and come down, if ah-derp gets hit with them, then she freezes and falls to the ground as well, allowing you to combo her. Also if she has huge height, I don't think she can hit that great because at a certain height there's no lock to targets on ground. Plus sway through and GRAZE THOSE BULLETS FOR BONUS POINTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm

I don't think the swords have infinite vertical range like arrow rain does. They just spawn a decent height above you as far as I'm aware.

I also want to say it's the circular aura she projects and not the swords that cause the stun, but I'm not 100% positive on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:28 pm

@Suguri wrote:
I don't think the swords have infinite vertical range like arrow rain does. They just spawn a decent height above you as far as I'm aware.

I also want to say it's the circular aura she projects and not the swords that cause the stun, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

Again, I have no experience outside of her mission, find someone to hover over you in team fight and tell me the results while you cast swords Razz. Though I think, even if it doesn't give the stun effect from falling swords, 40 force should have a decent % to stun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Managed a hit on a flying big mountaiz in training arena, guess the swords do stun.

Good to know that I can drop airs during epoch too, I'd been targetting the lands and arts specifically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Weakness Analyses   [General] Weakness Analyses - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Weakness Analyses
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com