Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:53 pm

At first I was thinking of just writing this little blurb...

And then realized that it's not enough; because cost/stats/range/bullet speed/int IS A WHAT MAKES A WEAPON VIABLE.

And that's a whole lot of WORK. I want to eventually flesh it out kinda..but..you can always look to JP wiki for most things like that tbh..

Itty bitty details are like the minor issues I have with my language; adding the bit that tanking FLY and WLK screws up landing/flying...Air loop is a somersault not a "barrel roll" because it's true, accel roll is more apt to be named that... I think some reorganizations with some of the things to make it easier to read and ..more uniform to color code..

That's about it for the tweaks. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Not exactly

Air loop is a somersault
Accel roll is an aileron roll
Seraph tackle is a barrel roll

If you want to be specific
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:57 am

After a brief little lesson on aerodynamic maneuvers from wiki..

I say you're right. But I doubt most people know what an aileron roll is.... Should I change it to be technically correct but probably make people go ???? whut (doesn't choose to wiki) or ..leave it as is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:23 am

Or use some animated GIF images for those carts.
And people'll say: "Oh, it goes up and spins or something like that!! I get it!" cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutosupernova
narutosupernova

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks for the guide very helpful
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/narutosupernova?feature=mhee
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm

@blead wrote:
Or use some animated GIF images for those carts.
And people'll say: "Oh, it goes up and spins or something like that!! I get it!" cheers

Or a mini fraps shoot.. Good point... Hafta get someone to teach me how to do that so it won't lag up the page..

@narutosupernova wrote:

Thanks for the guide very helpful

Thanks for dropping that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:16 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
At first I was thinking of just writing this little blurb...

And then realized that it's not enough; because cost/stats/range/bullet speed/int IS A WHAT MAKES A WEAPON VIABLE.

And that's a whole lot of WORK. I want to eventually flesh it out kinda..but..you can always look to JP wiki for most things like that tbh..

Itty bitty details are like the minor issues I have with my language; adding the bit that tanking FLY and WLK screws up landing/flying...Air loop is a somersault not a "barrel roll" because it's true, accel roll is more apt to be named that... I think some reorganizations with some of the things to make it easier to read and ..more uniform to color code..

That's about it for the tweaks. But yeah.

Honestly, I'd find it more useful to go over basic UC weapons, and possibly common RT weapons. Trying to get every weapon in the game will take WAY too long, and honestly, people can figure that out themselves.
I'd just link to the weapons section of the wiki.

Also, what the heck is an aileron roll? I get that air loop's a frontal somersault, but Seraph Tackle seems more like a midair flip to me, not a barrel roll.
The video images of stuff using Air Loop/Accel Roll/Seraph Tackle would probably make it much easier to figure out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Plan to do the video bits soon.

Idea for me is to list all of the popular weapons, that has solely been my intent, and my only (check how short the Shell type weaponry is right now; and I forgot to add Garula AMS amongst other things).

I know it takes too much work. But however, I want to be a little more detailed when it comes to them so that a new player can compare right then and there on the same page, hm, maybe I would rather have a Scouter's Rifle instead of a Raid Rifle because it DOES do more damage and has better ammo..and I don't care about -4 STR.

Also, an aileron roll is a roll that is made on a longitudinal axis of a plane. Basically you spin on a horizontal axis in a 360 fashion, however, the wiki didn't show anything about movement across the X-plane (think like a graph although to be technically correct, it's the Z-plane in 3D terms) like you would in accell roll.

A really crappy pictoral explanation:

>========== > Spin in a circular direction (360) along this axis of the plane.

And this whole thing is a perfect example as to why I want a little GIF img to show what these things do. Because really -_-'' saying it technically as this really won't help a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Barrel roll: the axis of rotation is perpendicular to direction of travel, and lies at a point outside the bot. You make a loop upwards in the sky.
Aileron roll: the axis of rotation lies on the robot, and is parallel to the direction of travel. You spin around while traveling in some direction.

Herpderp, huzzah for google images.

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 1267047526169
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:39 pm

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 Accelroll

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 Airloop

Do they work? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Accele roll is like a mid-air dash. It makes you go faster. I've used it to evade missiles and railgun fire before.

Air loop, I never used it before >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:35 pm

I prefer Air Loop, as it gains some altitude during the loop, which is good for getting on ledges. Had Accel Roll, and while I likes it, I still preferred Air Loop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

I think the best and simplest descriptions are:

Accele Roll: Mid-air dash
Air Loop: Mid-air short boost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm

@blead: albeit laggy, that's perfect. Mind giving me the source on those things so I can upload em? I might want to think about redoing them personally (because they are rather slow, and might give people the wrong idea on their speed) but yeah. That looks great.

I guess I'll expand Air Loop/Accel Roll kinda paragraph later. Too tired to bother right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:13 am

I'm not sure if these should be added, but there's no harm in me mentioning it anyway..

in [C002] (the air section):

D. Standard air Build.
-The 40 Fly + Minizook + Beam Weapon Build.

in [C003] (art section):
(this is gonna be more of a breakdown of those Fat Arts)
D. The 1 sub weapon + 1 main weapon build.
-I usually see this on destructor. Spam AA missiles from long range, then use your main weapon on anything within range. It's also nice since you only need 1 Ammo supply drop to replenish everything.

E. Alpha Strikers. (with or without mobility carts)
-Put as many weapons on an art as possible.
ex: Amatori, Destructor CN + Misside AMs + Box Missiles, etc....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:17 am

@Trill wrote:
I prefer Air Loop, as it gains some altitude during the loop, which is good for getting on ledges. Had Accel Roll, and while I likes it, I still preferred Air Loop.
Fun thing about the above; by using shaden bs, full boost, prop bit, blitzelt bs, etc. you can spam air loops to keep going higher and higher until you hit the map's ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:36 am

@Suguri wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Fun thing about the above; by using shaden bs, full boost, prop bit, blitzelt bs, etc. you can spam air loops to keep going higher and higher until you hit the map's ceiling.

Get to the top of the wizdom tree Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:16 am

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but your description of the Boost Run cart should read more like:
"Increases your running speed by using your boost gauge. With this cartridge equipped, you cannot run without boost."

It's not a dash type action (Short Boost, Sway, Float Dash), but a run type. Mention something about conserving and recharging your boost gauge smartly to make sure you have maximum mobility when you need it.

As for Air Loop/Accel roll:

Accel Roll: Enables a mid-air dash that increases in distance with more FLY if I recall correctly.

Air Loop: Enables a mid-air dash action that makes you do an upwards flip in the direction of the dash, much like Short Boost on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:52 am

Thanks Ether, knew I forgot something Embarassed The boost run description was something I was going to change after the answer was staring me in the face the whole time (DUH IT'S A RUN SUBSTITUTE DAMMIT SELF) but I forgot to change it with the last update Embarassed Such a dumb mistake to make.

Anyway, I'll just replace the descriptions next time. I still want graphical examples though; just a physical word by word kinda thing doesn't tell you just how damned useful those extra carts are. Cuz they really really are =.=''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:02 am

@ngelic: I used a screen recorder to record the single mode. (mine's laggy. I'm finding a new one.)
Then convert the video files into animated GIFs. I use GIF movie gear. (Shareware though. ->> pirat )

If you want the program, I'll pm/post them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:00 am

@blead:

Would love that mate. Would surely do. But I'm afraid my computer is probably no better at recording..It needs a new CPU >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

I'm pretty sure the Raid Rifle does a four shot burst instead of five and has a +1 FLY effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

CB@wiki wrote:

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 ?plugin=ref&serial=1438 名称: レイドライフル Cost: 120 Size: M 値段: ガラポン Type: 陸-砲- 威力: 13 弾数: 350 射程: 300 速度: 415 間隔: 180 Fly: +1 回数: 4

Wiki said so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

More Beam weapons:
-Beam Rifle: 70 cost, -2 STR. Fires a piercing beam sniper round with base 18 Force. The rifle is decent and low cost if you're looking for a sniper's beam-type weapon at smaller sizes.
-Negatron Rifle: 180 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK, -2 FLY. This thing is fat as all holy fuck. You get 160 ammo. This thing is the large version of a Beam Rifle, except the base Force has been increased to 25.
-Stardust Cannon: 130 cost, -1 STR, -3 WLK, -2 FLY. The quintessential fat Air weapon. 31 force and 170 ammo, but the speed is crappy(260). LL sized.
-Beam Machinegun: 70 cost, -2 STR. A Machinegun, only it fires beam projectiles. 8 Force and 1100 ammo. Range is comparable to most long-range machineguns(120). This weapon sucks if you're firing while moving, apparently the machinegun can't fire with any decent accuracy while you're moving.
-Beam Gun: 20 cost. Your basic beam weapon. 9 Force and 500 ammo, except without the benefit of WBG's gigantic projectile. Notable for its ability to be equipped by all types.
-Mega Beam Gun: 100 cost, +1 FLY, -1 TGH. An L sized beam weapon with unusually high Force(34). 150 ammo. Unusually high projectile speed(360) and range(330). Low rate of fire. Forces the user to charge each beamshot before firing.
-Particle Gun: 40 cost, -1 WLK. A basic blaster-type weapon, but the Blaster is a heck of a lot better than this. Noted for its equippability by LND, AIR, and SUP.
-Blaster: 90 cost, -2 WLK. The beam-type version of the Shotgun. 5 Force and 1300 ammo. Fires 7 piercing beam shots in a circular pattern. Each beamshot has 5 Force.
-Pulse Gun: 40 cost. Basically a drawgun, without the draw. Inflicts a higher rate of stunning. High ammo, low Force.
-Omega Blaster: 200 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK. Basically a Blaster becoming badass and juicing on steroids. 16 Force per beamshot(!) and 1200 ammo. Same parameters as the normal Blaster. If you can spare the cost and can use shotgun weapons to their fullest, go with this. LL sized and Air-type only. If you could find the cost to dual wield these, it might be the greatest alphair imaginable.

More Shell weapons:
-Musket: 25 cost, -1 FLY. Your basic long-range rifle. Performs decently well considering its cost(12 Force, 250 ammo, good range and speed).
-Shotgun: IIRC 50 cost, -1 WLK. Exactly what it says. Good for crowd control if you dual wield.
NOTE: Most Breaker-type weapons(Armor Breaker, Pterano HD, etc.) are 80% Shell damage.
-Combat Mag: 120 cost, +2 WLK. One of my personal favorite Shell-type weapons due to its Custom Magnum-level Force, high ammo supply, and quick intervals. Difficult to obtain(roll Sugoi-Trololol for one!). M sized and LND-type only. This gun will not let you down if you can get one. Excellent for drive-by gunner builds.
-Hand Gun: 15 cost. The basic weapon for all noob bots and types. It actually is a decent weapon if handled well. 7 Force, 370 ammo and an interval on par with Custom Magnum.

Unknown-damage type weapons(all your Burners, which either use Fire or nothing, because it sure ain't Shell, Beam, Blast or Melee):
-Glass Burner: 40 cost, -1 TGH. Looks better than the standard Burner. 12 Force, 600 ammo. Like all burners, the range is short as fuck(75, well within melee range). Damage is dealt every one-tenth second. Cannot be equipped by AIR(so forget about dropping from the sky to light shit on fire, it ain't happening)
-Burner: 65 cost, -1 TGH. 14 Force, 480 ammo. 70 range. A noob with a Glass Burner can beat you. Drop this piece of shit, and if you want to set stuff on fire get a Glass/Ceramic/Long Burner.
-Long Burner: 70 cost, -1 TEC. Lotto Cube acquisition only. 7 Force, 380 ammo, 90 range. The -1 TEC, low Force, and pathetically bad ammo stock hurt, but since Long Burners generally come with 2 slots, you can tune this shit for more ammo and +TEC if you so wish. The added range beats out most normal melee and most other burners. Due to the DPS nature of Burners, you will still do 50+ damage in one full clip if every Burner shot hits. Remember, one shot comes every one-tenth second and the clip holds 10 shots.
Dunno anything about the Ceramic Burner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:57 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
More Beam weapons:
-Beam Rifle: 70 cost, -2 STR. Fires a piercing beam sniper round with base 18 Force. The rifle is decent and low cost if you're looking for a sniper's beam-type weapon at smaller sizes.
-Negatron Rifle: 180 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK, -2 FLY. This thing is fat as all holy fuck. You get 160 ammo. This thing is the large version of a Beam Rifle, except the base Force has been increased to 25.
-Stardust Cannon: 130 cost, -1 STR, -3 WLK, -2 FLY. The quintessential fat Air weapon. 31 force and 170 ammo, but the speed is crappy(260). LL sized.
-Beam Machinegun: 70 cost, -2 STR. A Machinegun, only it fires beam projectiles. 8 Force and 1100 ammo. Range is comparable to most long-range machineguns(120). This weapon sucks if you're firing while moving, apparently the machinegun can't fire with any decent accuracy while you're moving. (nothing has good accuracy when moving, game mechanics)
-Beam Gun: 20 cost. Your basic beam weapon. 9 Force and 500 ammo, except without the benefit of WBG's gigantic projectile. Notable for its ability to be equipped by all types.
-Mega Beam Gun: 100 cost, +1 FLY, -1 TGH. An L sized beam weapon with unusually high Force(34). 150 ammo. Unusually high projectile speed(360) and range(330). Low rate of fire. Forces the user to charge each beamshot before firing.
-Particle Gun: 40 cost, -1 WLK. A basic blaster-type weapon, but the Blaster is a heck of a lot better than this (false, particle gun can tune for better DPS and still cheap as heck). Noted for its equippability by LND, AIR, and SUP.
-Blaster: 90 cost, -2 WLK. The beam-type version of the Shotgun. 5 Force and 1300 ammo. Fires 7 piercing beam shots in a circular pattern. Each beamshot has 5 Force.
-Pulse Gun: 40 cost. Basically a drawgun, without the draw. Inflicts a higher rate of stunning. High ammo, low Force.
-Omega Blaster: 200 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK. Basically a Blaster becoming badass and juicing on steroids. 16 Force per beamshot(!) and 1200 ammo. Same parameters as the normal Blaster. If you can spare the cost and can use shotgun weapons to their fullest, go with this. LL sized and Air-type only. If you could find the cost to dual wield these, it might be the greatest alphair imaginable. (Horrible stat debuffs, blitz blaster also outrank these in terms of spammability of OMG blaster's horrible int, spread)

More Shell weapons:
-Musket: 25 cost, -1 FLY. Your basic long-range rifle. Performs decently well considering its cost(12 Force, 250 ammo, good range and speed).
-Shotgun: IIRC 50 cost, -1 WLK. Exactly what it says. Good for crowd control if you dual wield.
NOTE: Most Breaker-type weapons(Armor Breaker, Pterano HD, etc.) are 80% Shell damage.
-Combat Mag: 120 cost, +2 WLK. One of my personal favorite Shell-type weapons due to its Custom Magnum-level Force, high ammo supply, and quick intervals. Difficult to obtain(roll Sugoi-Trololol for one!). M sized and LND-type only. This gun will not let you down if you can get one. Excellent for drive-by gunner builds.
-Hand Gun: 15 cost. The basic weapon for all noob bots and types. It actually is a decent weapon if handled well. (handy magnum is actually a much better weapon for the same cost) 7 Force, 370 ammo and an interval on par with Custom Magnum.

Unknown-damage type weapons(all your Burners, which either use Fire or nothing, because it sure ain't Shell, Beam, Blast or Melee):
-Glass Burner: 40 cost, -1 TGH. Looks better than the standard Burner. 12 Force, 600 ammo. Like all burners, the range is short as fuck(75, well within melee range). Damage is dealt every one-tenth second. Cannot be equipped by AIR(so forget about dropping from the sky to light shit on fire, it ain't happening)
-Burner: 65 cost, -1 TGH. 14 Force, 480 ammo. 70 range. A noob with a Glass Burner can beat you. Drop this piece of shit, and if you want to set stuff on fire get a Glass/Ceramic/Long Burner.
-Long Burner: 70 cost, -1 TEC. Lotto Cube acquisition only. 7 Force, 380 ammo, 90 range. The -1 TEC, low Force, and pathetically bad ammo stock hurt, but since Long Burners generally come with 2 slots, you can tune this shit for more ammo and +TEC if you so wish. The added range beats out most normal melee and most other burners. Due to the DPS nature of Burners, you will still do 50+ damage in one full clip if every Burner shot hits. Remember, one shot comes every one-tenth second and the clip holds 10 shots.
Dunno anything about the Ceramic Burner.
(17 force, 450 ammo and 75 range, the only good burner in the game so far, burning effect is almost certain and it deals gigantic damage if you can keep the flame on someone long enough. Also, it pierces through enemies, I think other burners as well but this shit can do some major damage and make people lose focus and chase your stealthed/40 wlk shadow hunter/froglander around and get raped by your team)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com