Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:03 pm

@knyx wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
More Beam weapons:
-Beam Rifle: 70 cost, -2 STR. Fires a piercing beam sniper round with base 18 Force. The rifle is decent and low cost if you're looking for a sniper's beam-type weapon at smaller sizes.
-Negatron Rifle: 180 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK, -2 FLY. This thing is fat as all holy fuck. You get 160 ammo. This thing is the large version of a Beam Rifle, except the base Force has been increased to 25.
-Stardust Cannon: 130 cost, -1 STR, -3 WLK, -2 FLY. The quintessential fat Air weapon. 31 force and 170 ammo, but the speed is crappy(260). LL sized.
-Beam Machinegun: 70 cost, -2 STR. A Machinegun, only it fires beam projectiles. 8 Force and 1100 ammo. Range is comparable to most long-range machineguns(120). This weapon sucks if you're firing while moving, apparently the machinegun can't fire with any decent accuracy while you're moving. (nothing has good accuracy when moving, game mechanics)
-Beam Gun: 20 cost. Your basic beam weapon. 9 Force and 500 ammo, except without the benefit of WBG's gigantic projectile. Notable for its ability to be equipped by all types.
-Mega Beam Gun: 100 cost, +1 FLY, -1 TGH. An L sized beam weapon with unusually high Force(34). 150 ammo. Unusually high projectile speed(360) and range(330). Low rate of fire. Forces the user to charge each beamshot before firing.
-Particle Gun: 40 cost, -1 WLK. A basic blaster-type weapon, but the Blaster is a heck of a lot better than this (false, particle gun can tune for better DPS and still cheap as heck). Noted for its equippability by LND, AIR, and SUP.
-Blaster: 90 cost, -2 WLK. The beam-type version of the Shotgun. 5 Force and 1300 ammo. Fires 7 piercing beam shots in a circular pattern. Each beamshot has 5 Force.
-Pulse Gun: 40 cost. Basically a drawgun, without the draw. Inflicts a higher rate of stunning. High ammo, low Force.
-Omega Blaster: 200 cost, -3 STR, -2 WLK. Basically a Blaster becoming badass and juicing on steroids. 16 Force per beamshot(!) and 1200 ammo. Same parameters as the normal Blaster. If you can spare the cost and can use shotgun weapons to their fullest, go with this. LL sized and Air-type only. If you could find the cost to dual wield these, it might be the greatest alphair imaginable. (Horrible stat debuffs, blitz blaster also outrank these in terms of spammability of OMG blaster's horrible int, spread)

More Shell weapons:
-Musket: 25 cost, -1 FLY. Your basic long-range rifle. Performs decently well considering its cost(12 Force, 250 ammo, good range and speed).
-Shotgun: IIRC 50 cost, -1 WLK. Exactly what it says. Good for crowd control if you dual wield.
NOTE: Most Breaker-type weapons(Armor Breaker, Pterano HD, etc.) are 80% Shell damage.
-Combat Mag: 120 cost, +2 WLK. One of my personal favorite Shell-type weapons due to its Custom Magnum-level Force, high ammo supply, and quick intervals. Difficult to obtain(roll Sugoi-Trololol for one!). M sized and LND-type only. This gun will not let you down if you can get one. Excellent for drive-by gunner builds.
-Hand Gun: 15 cost. The basic weapon for all noob bots and types. It actually is a decent weapon if handled well. (handy magnum is actually a much better weapon for the same cost) 7 Force, 370 ammo and an interval on par with Custom Magnum.

Unknown-damage type weapons(all your Burners, which either use Fire or nothing, because it sure ain't Shell, Beam, Blast or Melee):
-Glass Burner: 40 cost, -1 TGH. Looks better than the standard Burner. 12 Force, 600 ammo. Like all burners, the range is short as fuck(75, well within melee range). Damage is dealt every one-tenth second. Cannot be equipped by AIR(so forget about dropping from the sky to light shit on fire, it ain't happening)
-Burner: 65 cost, -1 TGH. 14 Force, 480 ammo. 70 range. A noob with a Glass Burner can beat you. Drop this piece of shit, and if you want to set stuff on fire get a Glass/Ceramic/Long Burner.
-Long Burner: 70 cost, -1 TEC. Lotto Cube acquisition only. 7 Force, 380 ammo, 90 range. The -1 TEC, low Force, and pathetically bad ammo stock hurt, but since Long Burners generally come with 2 slots, you can tune this shit for more ammo and +TEC if you so wish. The added range beats out most normal melee and most other burners. Due to the DPS nature of Burners, you will still do 50+ damage in one full clip if every Burner shot hits. Remember, one shot comes every one-tenth second and the clip holds 10 shots.
Dunno anything about the Ceramic Burner.
(17 force, 450 ammo and 75 range, the only good burner in the game so far, burning effect is almost certain and it deals gigantic damage if you can keep the flame on someone long enough. Also, it pierces through enemies, I think other burners as well but this shit can do some major damage and make people lose focus and chase your stealthed/40 wlk shadow hunter/froglander around and get raped by your team)
I think that, due to Machine gun-type weapons' usage(intended for saturation fire), the effect of movement on accuracy is greater on a machinegun.
If Particle Gun beamshots pierced, they'd be a lot more effective. I don't know whether they do already, but I don't think so.
Omega Blaster's slightly easier to obtain than Blitz. IIRC Blitz Blaster's an RT option, yes?
Handy Magnum is a better weapon, but a Hand Gun is still a decent weapon in the right hands. It's a matter of preference, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Blitz is only garapon. Is in sugoi, was held by Air Raider in last week's gara.

Thanks for the input you two, will credit you two in the end since this part isn't quote filled. But you two will be accredited. Too tired and forgetful to have remembered all that.

Will correct raid rifle info next thing, I should've double checked on my client before posting, my bad.

Too tired to input more. Will get hammering most likely on my off day (Sunday).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:05 am

Should include mention on a special subclass of melee, not sure the exact name for it, but let's just go with "Hammer/Spike Build"

Gets its name from Jet hammer, the original weapon used for said build, the exact method varies from player to player, but it usually involved building a 40 STR/WLK/TGH or as close as you can get to for at least 2 of the stats listed. Then it's a matter of doing a massive hit that usually isn't chaining, but has a large area of impact/arc or swing to spike a multiple enemies hard.

Bots used as a base for this type of bot are, but not limited to Daedalian, Red Squealer, Mighty Byne, Cyclotes, Scaregants. Weapons commonly used are Jet Hammers, Lancerlot AM5, Daedalian AM2, other options may also work. Common UC substitutes are War hammer and Gigantic Axe. I'm leaning on the idea that calamity sword might work as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am

K will add. Deciding if I want to add Vang to that class though because he is typically played as a spiker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
K will add. Deciding if I want to add Vang to that class though because he is typically played as a spiker.

Spike vanguard is usually the no internal upgrades + 3x great grapplers, since overdrive buff overrides any weapon damage/speed tunes. Otherwise internal upgrade x2 + tuning STR/WLK/TGH and using the sword slots for stats is the standard melee build. If you're going to be overdrive dependent I don't see any point in adding 90 cost for no damage increase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Then I'll just add a side note for vang then. Will add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

This hinges on whether testing for the "overdrive removes sword buffs" has been done extensively to death. Since if it doesn't unbuff then VFs are only going to have a single build. Also dat TGH reduction kills melee damage hard, 140-90-50, so there's legitimacy to a spiker VF if overdrive does remove sword buffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

This may be a little premature, but I think this thread is sufficiently long enough to justify a sticky (or at least it will in the near future). So uhh..who do I petition/ask/beg >.> for a sticky? ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Derpwatch who petition silf/mayhem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Do I PM them or like..put a thread in general for them or..something? o.o... so confused by how this works..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Accel roll & air loop description is wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Okay if it's wrong (again) what's your supposed change? I'm getting tired of changing that desc when I feel like a short animation is enough to describe it -_-''

Darn it. Need to find a way to do so that isn't horrifyingly laggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Accel roll doesn't take up 25% and it can be used by all bot types
Land/sup/art/air with 3/3/4/12 max boost gauges
Air loop can only be used by air and takes up less than 25%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

K then will change, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 am

Explosives(all data taken from the CB wiki):
  • 2 Way Missile: 180 cost. A decent missile weapon. 20 Force, 350 ammo, and 240 speed establish this weapon as a basic, but solid, missile weapon. The cost fucks this weapon hard. Artillery only.
  • Ancient Bazooka: 110 cost, +1 STR, -1 FLY. A bazooka that shines with the unusual trait of having low int(680, fires once every .68 seconds, which is considered decently quick). 27 Force, 290 range, and 260 speed give the Ancient Bazooka solid stats and a rep as an explosive with decent DPS. Difficult to acquire. Artillery and Support only.
  • Armor Breaker: 60 cost, -2 STR. I know, I know, it's called a Breaker, but the projectile explodes on impact with any tangible surface, which makes it explosive. A decent, low cost UC sniper's weapon. 24 Force, 350 range and 340 speed make the Armor Breaker a weapon to be reckoned with in the right hands. Breaker shot is small(the size of a Rifle shot), so precision is required for this weapon to shine. 80 ammo hinders this weapon, although not to the point of crappiness. Breakers are composed of 80% shell and 20% explosive damage, making this a useful weapon against most enemies. Land and Artillery only.
  • Bazooka: 60 cost, -2 WLK, -2 FLY. Jesus, you'd think CS could come up with a more epic-sounding name for this shit. Outclasses Mini Bazooka in terms of power, but not in ammo. 28 Force, 245 range, and 265 speed make the Bazooka a balanced and easy to use explosive weapon. Mobility will take a hit, but so will equipping a Mini/Micro/Handy Bazooka. Can be acquired by buying a UC Steel Rider. Land, Artillery, and Support only.
  • Blast Bazooka: 105 cost, +1 STR, +1 WLK. Ah, yes, the best AntiAir bazooka in the game. Unique among almost all "explosive" weapons in that Blast Bazooka's damage is full explosive, meaning Airs will cry very hard if they're hit. 20 Force puts the hurt on the Airs, while 230 range and 290 speed help to ensure the Air will not escape, except in a box after being torn to bloody shreds by explosive shrapnel and flak. Difficult to acquire. Fair Warning: This weapon sucks massive horse shit against anything with Blast Guard equipped(10 base damage?). Artillery only.
  • Bomb Launcher: 75 cost. The name says it all. 32 Force puts a lot of hurt on da Airs. 300 speed will make sure they're blown to pieces. 100 range fucks this weapon very, very hard. Can be useful for Air-to-Air combat, where the attacker has an elevation advantage. Air(!), Artillery, and Support only.
  • Box Missiles: 130 cost, -1 STR. The (in)famous Box Missiles. Weaker than normal Missile weapons(15 Force). 290 range and 260 speed assist the missiles in pursuing faster or long-range targets. Fires two missiles per salvo(160 ammo, 80 left clicks. Note that this also means the base damage is effectively double the Force). Box Missiles tend to have difficulty following long range targets, although this is still a solid missile weapon. Artillery only.
  • Core Breaker: 140 cost, -1 WLK, -1 FLY. Another Breaker-type weapon. 34 Force, 350 range and 420 speed ensure that anything struck by this weapon will be hurting. 60 ammo fucks this weapon up, but not to the extent of utter crappiness. Difficult to acquire(I've never seen one in over 200 hours playing CBen). Artillery only.
  • Grenade: 60 cost, -1 TGH. Funny, you'd think it'd look less like a bazooka, and more like your modern grenade. You'd even think you could get your bots to yell "INCOMING GRENADES! RUN!" in Japanese. But no. CS denies us this pleasure. This weapon has a parabolic, arcing path to the target. 17 Force, 330 range, and 190 speed put this weapon solely at mid to close range combat zones. The Grenade is slightly weaker than most explosives. Grenade projectiles have a chance to inflict Burning effect on the target(s). Land, Artillery, and Support only.
  • Handy Bazooka: 40 cost, -1 WLK, -1 FLY. Ah, yes, the infamous Handy Bazooka. This weapon is unusual among modern Bazooka weapons due to the large size of its projectiles. 25 Force, 240 range and 275 speed give the Handy Bazooka a well-balanced combat performance, making this weapon reliable in many situations. 150 ammo lets you put out the hurt for at least half the arena match. 700 int also allow you rapid fire, eating a large portion of an enemy's HP in a short time. Extremely difficult to acquire-the only way to get one of these is from a Mechled or King Megaton obtained through SP Lotto Cubes. The luck needed to get one of these will, imo, be well worth it. Land, Artillery, and Support only.
  • Large Bazooka(warning: wiki info was fucked up, could not obtain reliable info): 120(?) cost, -3 STR(?), -3 WLK(?), -2 FLY(?). Your basic fatass bazooka weapon. 36 Force, 260 range, and 280 speed put the hurt on Airs. This weapon has a large projectile size. 130 ammo is enough to last at least half the game, but not much more. LL sized(fatasses only). Artillery and Support only.
  • Little Grenade: 40 cost. Same deal as the Grenade, just a smaller projectile, less force, and less speed. 14 Force and 160 speed hinder this weapon, although it is still a decent value for bots looking for a cheap explosive weapon. This weapon can inflict Burning effect on the target(s). Land and Artillery only.
  • Micro Bazooka: 50 cost, -1 WLK, -1 FLY. Another bazooka type weapon, although this one ranks a close second to Handy Bazooka in terms of versatility and usefulness in the Arena while being a much more practical option(much easier to obtain than Handy). Smaller Projectile size. 21 Force, 210 range, and 290 speed make the Micro Bazooka an excellent option at medium range. 190 ammo extends Micro Bazooka's useful life. Micro Bazooka is unusual in that it is SS sized, meaning it can only be used by SS or S bots, like Elme S., A.Maid, Lily Rain/Lily EVE, or Destructor Girl. Artillery and Support only.
  • Mini Bazooka: 60 cost, -2 WLK, -2 FLY. A staple in the Air universe's weapons load due to its availability, cheapness, and practicality. Mini Bazooka has the distinction of being one of the ONLY explosive weapons available to all robot types and one of the only ones available to Air(Bomb Launchers are also available to Air, but not to LND). Mobility takes a serious hit but is counterbalanced by Mini Bazooka's general versatility and power in any situation, making it a valuable weapon for more than simple Air-to-Air combat. 23 Force, 210 range, and 280 speed give Mini Bazooka a reputation for good performance in combat. Tuning for Range, Speed, or Force makes this weapon very deadly in the right hands. S sized, so not available to L Airs(like Thoarla) for Air-to-Air combat. Equippable by all types.
  • Missile Launcher: 110 cost. Like the name says, this is your basic Missile weapon. A decent weapon if given the chance. Fires a single missile per salvo, and a full clip contains five missiles, so enemy Airs who think they can strike once you fire off a salvo should probably think again, lest they take a missile straight to the face. 20 Force, 330 range, and 240 speed put the Missile Launcher as a weaker missile weapon at longer ranges. Tracking system is good. 130 ammo allows you to fire away without worrying too much. Artillery only.
    Personal opinion: This weapon seems to work very well on fatasses due to its cheaper cost and LL size, plus the lack of stat penalties. Easy to acquire, and has good alpha potential. I found that it combos well with Destructor CN's core bazooka, which when alphaing forms a roughly triangular area of explosive impact. 0x Internal'd alpha strike can inflict 35-50 damage per strike on an enemy Air(five strikes, only first four have bazooka shells so fifth will be weaker). In addition, the missiles can still track the enemy should the target be smart enough to evade the initial attack, forcing the target to focus on evasion and defense. Explosive impact covers a large area plus splash damage. This weapon does not get enough love from players.

EDIT: Parts with embedded explosive weapons(this is from my own memory and the wiki, it's not very clear so I'll follow up on this)
  • Misside AM: 85 cost, 15 HP(?), +1 STR, +1 TEC, +2 TGH, +1 FLY. Main Weapon: Missiles. 16 Force, 60 ammo, 320 range, 250 speed. A basic missile mounted on your AM. Fires two missiles per salvo. Tracking is fairly bad. Ammo supply really fucks this up hard. Artillery only.
  • Lily Rain Le Reve BD: 585 cost, 230 HP, +4 STR, +13 TEC, +11 WLK, +12 FLY, +8 TGH. Main Weapon: Psygun. 7 Force, 400 ammo, 320 range, 140 speed, 1220 int. Psyshots accelerate linearly according to the target's movement speed. Le Reve's psyshots explode on impact with any tangible surface, except water. After being 2x Internal'd, Psygun obtains 9 Force, 480 ammo, 350 range, 140 speed, 920 int. Excellent for attacking targets with fast movement speed, Shaden BS users, and Ah-chan Full Boosters.
  • Fizalivan HD: 60 cost, 20 HP, +2 STR, +1 TEC, +1 FLY. Main Weapon: Grenade. 17 Force, 120 ammo, 170 range, 150 speed. This weapon sucks pretty hard.
  • Pterano HD: 65 cost, 15 HP, +2 STR, +2 TEC, +1 FLY. Main Weapon: Breaker. 15 Force, 140 ammo, 320 range, 270 speed. A decent sniper's weapon.
  • Cannon Baller BD: 70 cost, 75 HP, +6 STR, +8 TEC, +6 WLK, +4 FLY, +5 TGH. Sub Weapon: BurstMissile. Unable to acquire data.
    BurstMissile allows a number of missiles to fire after a period of charging time. Good for 1v1 forward assault and distraction tactical.
  • Victory BD3: 125 cost, 100 HP, +2 STR, +8 TEC, +6 WLK, +4 FLY, +6 TGH. Main Weapon: Bazooka(dual mounted). 12 Force, 180 ammo, 230 range, 300 speed. Fires two Bazooka shells per salvo. Good for AntiAir forward assault and defense. Low Force.
  • Destructor BD2(CN): 385 cost, 250 HP, +9 STR, +15 TEC, +3 WLK, +3 FLY, +10 TGH. Main Weapon: Bazooka. 28 Force, 120 ammo, 360 range, 300 speed. After 2x Internals, the bazooka becomes a practical Airslayer. Any Air dumb enough to get near you is toast.
  • Destructor BD(normal): 375 cost, 270 HP, +8 STR, +14 TEC, +5 WLK, +4 FLY, +15 TGH, 790 capa. Sub Weapon: AAmissiles. 21 Force, 110 ammo, 370 range, 160 speed. Tracking on these are insanely good. 2x Internals make them even better, giving AAmissiles 23 Force, 130 ammo, 380 range, 170 speed, and 2500 int.
  • Destructor Girl BD: 470 cost, 200 HP, +6 STR, +16 TEC, +7 WLK, +5 FLY, +11 TGH. Sub Weapon: AAmissiles. 21 Force, 110 ammo, 370 range, 160 speed. The tracking on airborne targets is insane. Locks up to four targets, firing a single missile at each. 4x Internal'd gives this 25 Force, 150 ammo, 390 range, 180 speed. Reduces interval from 2700 to 2200. An excellent forward weapon and AntiAir battery.
  • Snailbot AM: 75 cost, 15 HP, +2 TEC, +2 TGH. Main Weapon: Bazooka. 18 Force, 180 ammo, 240 range, 210 speed. Unusually low int(600). Excellent for saturation fire and AntiAir.
  • Lily Rain EVE AM: 130 cost, 20 HP, +1 STR, +2 TEC, +1 WLK, +1 TGH. Main Weapon: E.V.E Shot. 35 Force, 140 ammo, 320 range, 400 speed. The infamous EVE cannon, unique to Lily Rain EVE and currently counted among the most dangerous weapons in the game. Explosive component(133% Shell + 48% Explosive) acquired at level 3 Focus Lock. Excellent at most combat roles. Becomes more difficult to use as the target's distance from Lily decreases. E.V.E Shot pierces the target, striking any enemies or objects behind the target.
  • Grandum BS: 135 cost, 20 HP, +1 TEC, +1 WLK, +3 FLY. Sub Weapon: MultiMissile. 20 Force, 132 ammo, 350 range, 160 speed. A fortress-like booster shape. Locks on up to four enemies. Fires two missiles at single enemies up to double lock-on, fires two missiles at one enemy when locked on three, and a single missile at four.

I'll look more up later ingame. For now, this list should suffice. I'll add to this later.
Note that Explosive weapons often have large shell components, and consequently their damage does not suffer as much from the effects of Blast Guard.

Last edited by FireKiller87 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am

Large Zook stats.

COST 120
STR -1
WLK -3
FLY -3

Force 36
Ammo 130
Range 280
Speed 260
Int 1000

Edit:
Cannonballer's burstmissile stats.

Force 16
Ammo 80
Range 310
Speed 160
Int 1900
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Cannon Baller's BurstMissile after 4x Internaling:

Sub Weapon: BurstMissile.
19 Force
190 ammo
310 range
160 speed
1900 int
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Holy crap work done for me. Shocked

Ty Fire, you saved me roughly 1-2 hours of time -_-'' Really appreciate it.

I'll see where I can mod a bit wherever I can, but you're definitely getting credit for this lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

When it comes to mobile arts, Maril Mach is worth mentioning, her core's WLK is pretty high, if not the highest among arts, and Albatreos has probably gained some infamy by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 am

Forgot to add Albatreos. Maril is a kind of, it really depends on how you build her. She can be very mobile, or she can be pinned down in mobility with her own weapons. So I don't really feel comfortable completely labeling her as mobile (otherwise, I should be adding TBG, Amateus, etc.) and they're not necessarily that mobile either, depending on how you build them.

Albatreos is known to be a very mobile ART because he also holds a float dash, and despite being larger in size than Lily, still can make up for it.

If it really bothers the community that much though, I'll put a side note for Maril. These days though, I see more hopper Marils than completely mobile shooting from the back ranks kind of Marils...

Thank you again though, for the reminder. Will add details next update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiflisben
tiflisben

Female Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Love the guide, Thank you for making this one Smile

Looking forward for Compilation Guide about Vanguard Fencer/Axer.

If you need my help regarding VF's im here to do some testing for the community Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com/Gwenany
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks for posting Smile

I do own both VF and VA; I guess I'll tack out a little bit about each. Though honestly, it's not too big of a hard thing to play either. But they both have their nitpicks.

Anyway, I'm thinking of some other things to do about separate bots... Mike's guide gave me an idea..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 am

That's another big project. It mightwill drain a lot of time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
Thanks for posting Smile

I do own both VF and VA; I guess I'll tack out a little bit about each. Though honestly, it's not too big of a hard thing to play either. But they both have their nitpicks.

Anyway, I'm thinking of some other things to do about separate bots... Mike's guide gave me an idea..

I hope you don't plan to make it about gimmick "hold left/spam right" mouse bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Actually it's more like write a blurb about a bot, link a buncha guides. Maybe fill a few in between in my spare time.

Most likely though, it will be branch out from this guide; there's not enough space in these 3 posts to do much anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)   

Back to top Go down

[General] Cosmic Break: an Extensive Compilation/Guide (Updated 6/30/13)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com