Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

To use or not to use - Enhanced Internal Weapon
Never Use it
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
A waste of CAP
2%
 2% [ 3 ]
Good in the right Bot
98%
 98% [ 159 ]
Total Votes : 162
 

AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 pm

@Raal wrote:
Question, if you can't get a good fly or tgh on an air*big mountain CAN, buti can't get all the tuneups atm, and I'm using him as flaoting support /tank the lands when they come after our healers* is stun regain a good option? deosit give oyu back hp isntead of taking damage or deosit basicly jsut lessen the damage from the attack that stunned you?

It gives back a certain % of hp, how much it helps depends on how much damage they're doing to you, but if say a winberrl was dual wielding elecguns and burst shoots you with thorns and all (her drawgun stuns), she'll be healing you for sure. Also even a 20 tgh destructor can seek to benefit from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

AAAAARGH! I have to fix your spellings!
Call it OCD with the mechanics of Engrish.

Lets see...

-Common effects: It should be explosion
-C.S: Explosion and Bigger
-Contradict: Should just be except, and recommended
-Izuna Kamui: Should be less cast time
-Gathima Nieuport(dunno if this is spelled right): •Recommended, the built in missile launcher is good, deals good damage and can hit airs, but it's a crappy EIW, Gathima can play without needing to change arms and wepons, u can apply 1 Enhanced without problems.
NOTE: Avoid giving opinions in a guide
-Genbura: Rifle
-Greinaut: Not so much spellings but you should specify exactly what EIW does.
-Gwyain
-Lily Rain/Majalis's Psygun's interval decreases
-Jikuns: You will tackle even if out of ammo, the ammo is just for the teleport
-Seraph Crimrose: Seraph Wings ammo +1 for each EIW, and Wings duration increases by +4 seconds. Seraph Crimrose cannot equip Tengu BS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks!, I have fixed the spell.. and the info!

Any one have more detailed data for Destructors... and Victory...


-- Oh yes u need FLY.. and Air bomber have problem with air meles... but all class/builds have issues with one or other... AIR can be catch with a good ART aim, u just need to learn how to aim (dont shot where he is shot wher he will be!!!)

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 am

anyone have information about Machine and normal Hatigarm??? I think it's about the sub weapons....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:47 am

@DarkChuky wrote:
anyone have information about Machine and normal Hatigarm??? I think it's about the sub weapons....
Rolling Eyes those weapons are legs... there aint no internal cost upgrade for legs

if you talking about how it works

Machine makes you do a no knock back tackle with a super long jumping movement range and then spin around to slash with it's tail compared to the normal Hatigarm that does a tackle with knock back.

The spinning slash does massive damage and allows you to move out of the way of a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:
anyone have information about Machine and normal Hatigarm??? I think it's about the sub weapons....
Rolling Eyes those weapons are legs... there aint no internal cost upgrade for legs

if you talking about how it works

Machine makes you do a no knock back tackle with a super long jumping movement range and then spin around to slash with it's tail compared to the normal Hatigarm that does a tackle with knock back.

The spinning slash does massive damage and allows you to move out of the way of a counter attack.

yeah, I was asking if that will be afected, I read somewhere that EIW can affect the build in weapons (no removable parts) also when no STAR icon in the part... but I don't have a real confirmation....

The normal Hatigarm and Machine version have 2 EIW but there is no part with STAR icon... then.. what is the use for it on that bots? a fail cart?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 am

EIW does affect built-in weapons. Only those that are embedded in the BD. Any LG/AM/HD embedded weapons are not affected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
EIW does affect built-in weapons. Only those that are embedded in the BD. Any LG/AM/HD embedded weapons are not affected.
Seraph Wings is in the BS2, and it's affected by internals. EVE's self-buff is in the HD and is affected by internals. There aren't very many cases where it's applicable, but some bots do in fact have abilities in locked parts that are affected by internal carts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
EIW does affect built-in weapons. Only those that are embedded in the BD. Any LG/AM/HD embedded weapons are not affected.
Seraph Wings is in the BS2, and it's affected by internals. EVE's self-buff is in the HD and is affected by internals. There aren't very many cases where it's applicable, but some bots do in fact have abilities in locked parts that are affected by internal carts.

yes there are some.. but isn't common...

I tested last sunday with Machine Hatigarm... noting... didnt notice any change... no more damaga, no more range, no fast cast, no faster interval.... didn't understand the use of the CART on this bots.. only ASLT get ammo (800 with 2 CART), range and speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 26
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
Ok, I'm realy new on CB, and problably the bigest question I have is the use of Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)... I'm being reading and found that in some bots it's totally useless.. but is recomended for others...

Then lets make a "Guide" or list of bots where it's recomended and the stast/effect it gives:
(feel free to add comments and information about it, I will be gathering it and posting it in the first post)
(Enhanced Internal Weapon affects only parts/wepons that have a sart icon in the body part)

Common Effects

  • Increase Ammo
  • Increase Range/Speed
  • Increase Duration
  • Size of explosion
  • Fire interval speed


Air Raider

  • Force, ammo, range, speed are increased, lower interval in shots!
  • Although most would just skip it, since they're more to using AM weapons or burst shots, which the internal core weapon will only do little difference.


Amateus (Normal/Nova)

  • Nova Missile +15 speed.
  • Solar Buster Force +3, Ammo +5, Range +10, explosion size is increased
  • You get some good stats for the BS weapons, but would like to have speed or range int he Nova missile


Baltheon/Aigis

  • Gives more ammo
  • Duration or hp is not upgrated
  • Good if u always run out of shields... but better change gameplay


Boiledeck

  • Force and Speed is better
  • Is not recomended.


C.S.

  • C.S. suicide exposion is bigger.
  • After you get the right CAP you can add this cart. But it's up to you. (Will increase a lot with all the Internals)


Contradict

  • Everything excepted fire rate (+ammo, +force, +range)
  • Should just be except, and recommended


Destructor (CN)

  • More range and speed.
  • Not Confirmed but more ammo?
  • The Bazoka is good, u can always apply the EIW


Hatigarm ASLT)

  • More range and speed.
  • MORE AMMO!!! u will get 800 with both carts
  • There is no way to get more ammo unles you adds the EIW.
  • Other Hatigfarm version have 2 EIW but don't know the use.


Izuna Kamui

  • Gives more ammo (Vanishing Jump)
  • Faster, less cast animation (Vanishing Jump)
  • Not recomended, but its based in your build, that 30 cost can be used for tune ups (15 cost can give +2 tec or +2 fly


Gathima Nieuport

  • Howitzer gerts more ammo +20, range + 10 and force +2
  • Weapon arms are not affected
  • Recommended, the built in missile launcher is good, deals good damage and can hit airs, but it's a crappy EIW, Gathima can play without needing to change arms and wepons, u can apply 1 Enhanced without problems.


Genbura

  • Rifle gets: force, ammo and range.
  • Good, recomended if you dont use the COST in no aura mode


Greinaut

  • Fields are more effective, the effect is harder to dodge.
  • Recomended, the field are realy important... you can catch a lot of ppls close to your PS.


Gwyain

  • Force and Ammo is increased
  • Recomended only if you don't need that COST.


Lily Rain (Majalis)

  • Psygun ammo +20, range +20, inteligence down to 1080, shoting interval decreases
  • Psyslycer ammo +20, range +10
  • I would not use, I will end using another weapons, but the range add to the sub could be good. Haven't confirmed but looks like the shoting speed of the sub is also better.


Jack Gadget

  • Everything except fire rate, and especially Force
  • Recomended


Jikun's Family

  • Tackle gets more ammo
  • More force
  • Slightly faster cast time and more range.
  • You will always tackle, more ammo is good for the Teleport! You will tackle even if out of ammo, the ammo is just for the teleport (perfect skill for lagers >.<)


Misty Hollow

  • Gives more ammo (Mist)
  • Faster Cast Speed (Mist)
  • Duration or hp is not upgrated
  • Good if u always run out of shields


Ouka Dayuu

  • Increases ammo of her Raizen Slash ability.
  • It depends whether to get this or not, since it can be based off your playstyle. I personally like it, but as a general consensus, most people would vote not to use it.


Patty Lop

  • Increase Ammo of puppets, 4 to 8 and to 12
  • Patty only WB is the puppet, you will want more ammo


Seraph Crimrose

  • Gives more ammo for Wings (+1 each EIW), recomended just 1 extra Wing
  • Add 4 seconds to the duration by each Internal.
  • You can tune up or add Wings, it's based on your game play. Seraph Crimrose cannot equip Tengu BS..


Vanguard Fencer

  • Increases ammo of his Overdrive buff.
  • Reccomend, as a good vanguard will need more than one Overdrive, unless you plan on just going kamikaze and trying to rack up points quickly.


Victory I

  • Increases ammo, force and range.
  • Recomended, that range for anti air otherwise they will run out of the range.




(This information is gathered from the forum and post, thanks to all that have real knowledgement)

CN EIW increases ammo. as well as significant increase in dmg, speed, and range.
-however, i didn't get this, in order for me to get all capa, beam/blast guard, and moving burst... T^T

Boildeck EIW is recommended. significantly increases ammo, range, damage, and projectile speed (speed is not confirmed). his core weapon is a ridiculous (by that, i mean FANTASTIC) anti-melee and also a great damage dealer.

Amateus EIW, Nova Missiles' range and damage is increased in addition to projectile speed. makes up to be a great anti-air wep with both EIW (ridiculous speed and fair homing ability... and does average of 25~45 dmg to AIR)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 26
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
EIW does affect built-in weapons. Only those that are embedded in the BD. Any LG/AM/HD embedded weapons are not affected.
Seraph Wings is in the BS2, and it's affected by internals. EVE's self-buff is in the HD and is affected by internals. There aren't very many cases where it's applicable, but some bots do in fact have abilities in locked parts that are affected by internal carts.

yes there are some.. but isn't common...

I tested last sunday with Machine Hatigarm... noting... didnt notice any change... no more damaga, no more range, no fast cast, no faster interval.... didn't understand the use of the CART on this bots.. only ASLT get ammo (800 with 2 CART), range and speed.

wat do u mean? Hatigarm Machine's EIW increases DMG, INTERVAL, SPEED... highly recommended for the full-effects of hopping slash.

if u meant Hati's AM, its not locked parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 am

@SmileBrush wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Seraph Wings is in the BS2, and it's affected by internals. EVE's self-buff is in the HD and is affected by internals. There aren't very many cases where it's applicable, but some bots do in fact have abilities in locked parts that are affected by internal carts.

yes there are some.. but isn't common...

I tested last sunday with Machine Hatigarm... noting... didnt notice any change... no more damaga, no more range, no fast cast, no faster interval.... didn't understand the use of the CART on this bots.. only ASLT get ammo (800 with 2 CART), range and speed.

wat do u mean? Hatigarm Machine's EIW increases DMG, INTERVAL, SPEED... highly recommended for the full-effects of hopping slash.

if u meant Hati's AM, its not locked parts.

I tested it and didnt notice any change on it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am

@DarkChuky wrote:
@SmileBrush wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:


yes there are some.. but isn't common...

I tested last sunday with Machine Hatigarm... noting... didnt notice any change... no more damaga, no more range, no fast cast, no faster interval.... didn't understand the use of the CART on this bots.. only ASLT get ammo (800 with 2 CART), range and speed.

wat do u mean? Hatigarm Machine's EIW increases DMG, INTERVAL, SPEED... highly recommended for the full-effects of hopping slash.

if u meant Hati's AM, its not locked parts.

I tested it and didnt notice any change on it!!!
Stat------Default---x1 int---- x2 int
Force ----22 -------24 ------- 28
Ammo - - -
Range -- 100 ------100 ------ 100
Speed -----420 ----- 430 ------ 450
Interval--1800-----1600------1440
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 am

If you didn't get Hatigarm Machine's internal upgrades, then you're doing it wrong. Horribly.
Back to top Go down
Lazyboy804
Newbie
Newbie
Lazyboy804

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 am

No Saggitary Maxis? It gives him a stronger blast with more ammo, highly reccommended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 am

@Suguri wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:
@SmileBrush wrote:


wat do u mean? Hatigarm Machine's EIW increases DMG, INTERVAL, SPEED... highly recommended for the full-effects of hopping slash.

if u meant Hati's AM, its not locked parts.

I tested it and didnt notice any change on it!!!
Stat------Default---x1 int---- x2 int
Force ----22 -------24 ------- 28
Ammo - - -
Range -- 100 ------100 ------ 100
Speed -----420 ----- 430 ------ 450
Interval--1800-----1600------1440


Oh GOD! Im so noob.. I just noticed that some BOT when u add the EIW never show the new stat on the PART.. but if you click on it then u can see the new stat in the bottom righ corner...

now my Machine is done! its lvl 10.. with both EIW

MAXIS II is ready... I got one and Im testing it... good art, but I alway have problems with Rail gun type weapons, u can't spam all weapons u must wait for the Rail to load... that is problematic for me but the bot is realy nice!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 am

Updated Contradic with detailed data... also the int is enhanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey guys.

What about Blaze Baron, what does he get? Only more ammo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:53 pm

@LazerRazer wrote:
Hey guys.

What about Blaze Baron, what does he get? Only more ammo?

done!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyorinryu
Newbie
Newbie
hyorinryu

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

For your entries, is each cartridge the same for that bot? I know for destructor Girl, they vary.

I add some too.

For maril Mach Trill, her first cartrdge adds
+1 Force
+45 ammo
+10 Range

As for Destructor CN I don't know what the first one adds, but with both, he gets:

+4 Force
+40 ammo
+30 range
+40 speed

Also, Cannon Baller, after both cartridges

Main Weapon:
+2 force
+50 ammo
+30 range
+15 speed

Sub weapon:
+1 force
+40 ammo






I'll find out what Maril's 2nd cartridge does and Destructor's 1st one does by itself later. Maybe cannonballer too. I'll try to provide more specific numbers for Baltheon as well, though IIRC, it had around 42 ammo (both carts) before I junked it (found did not need the carts that much and wanted more space.)

EDIT: oh and for Jikun siblings

Long(both carts):

Force +6
Ammo +16

Hu(one cart):
+3 force
+8 ammo

carts probably do the same thing, but I can't be certain, so I'm doing it this way.

2nd EDIT:
Oh, and regular Destructor(both carts):

+2 force
+20 ammo
+10 range
+10 speed
-200 Interval(that's what INT stands for right)

Don't know what 1st cart does on its own, but people say use both anyways.

Here's Jaguar Arm(1st cartridge):

+1 force
+20 ammo











Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Why did u mention that Crim cant use Tengu BS?
Anyone can see that an S sized bot cant equip an L sized BS

she can still equip Brickgale BS if u use Izuna Kamui LG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

@RoboFranky wrote:
Why did u mention that Crim cant use Tengu BS?
Anyone can see that an S sized bot cant equip an L sized BS

she can still equip Brickgale BS if u use Izuna Kamui LG
What's the advantage of Brickgale BS over Izuna BS/LG2?

Somebody asked if Seraph Crim could equip Tengu BS, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
Why did u mention that Crim cant use Tengu BS?
Anyone can see that an S sized bot cant equip an L sized BS

she can still equip Brickgale BS if u use Izuna Kamui LG
What's the advantage of Brickgale BS over Izuna BS/LG2?

Somebody asked if Seraph Crim could equip Tengu BS, I think.

Brickgale BS has the similar ability as a Tengu BS (quick lift/land)
In case some ppl wud prefer an alternate playstyle than wisp spamming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 pm

@RoboFranky wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
Why did u mention that Crim cant use Tengu BS?
Anyone can see that an S sized bot cant equip an L sized BS

she can still equip Brickgale BS if u use Izuna Kamui LG
What's the advantage of Brickgale BS over Izuna BS/LG2?

Somebody asked if Seraph Crim could equip Tengu BS, I think.

Brickgale BS has the similar ability as a Tengu BS (quick lift/land)
In case some ppl wud prefer an alternate playstyle than wisp spamming

Brix BS need a small runway but give a horizontal factor rather than lifting you straight up like a sitting duck for hungry missiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 39
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 pm

@hyorinryu wrote:
For your entries, is each cartridge the same for that bot? I know for destructor Girl, they vary.

I add some too.

For maril Mach Trill, her first cartrdge adds
+1 Force
+45 ammo
+10 Range

As for Destructor CN I don't know what the first one adds, but with both, he gets:

+4 Force
+40 ammo
+30 range
+40 speed

Also, Cannon Baller, after both cartridges

Main Weapon:
+2 force
+50 ammo
+30 range
+15 speed

Sub weapon:
+1 force
+40 ammo






I'll find out what Maril's 2nd cartridge does and Destructor's 1st one does by itself later. Maybe cannonballer too. I'll try to provide more specific numbers for Baltheon as well, though IIRC, it had around 42 ammo (both carts) before I junked it (found did not need the carts that much and wanted more space.)

EDIT: oh and for Jikun siblings

Long(both carts):

Force +6
Ammo +16

Hu(one cart):
+3 force
+8 ammo

carts probably do the same thing, but I can't be certain, so I'm doing it this way.

2nd EDIT:
Oh, and regular Destructor(both carts):

+2 force
+20 ammo
+10 range
+10 speed
-200 Interval(that's what INT stands for right)

Don't know what 1st cart does on its own, but people say use both anyways.

Here's Jaguar Arm(1st cartridge):

+1 force
+20 ammo

Thanks, I will add Jaguar later, I want to try if before add the data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   

Back to top Go down
 
[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com