Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

To use or not to use - Enhanced Internal Weapon
Never Use it
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
A waste of CAP
2%
 2% [ 3 ]
Good in the right Bot
98%
 98% [ 159 ]
Total Votes : 162

AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:58 am

Added Migthy Bomber MM and BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Rouche Barrier On
+2 ammo for first +3 ammo for second
3>5>8
Back to top Go down
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 pm

DX Crim ROBO's internal cart does the same thing as Crim-chan's, but is actually worth it considering DX Crim ROBO only has 1 ammo to start with and the only way to recover it is death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Katalina adds 400 ammo for the main wep, 5 for STOVL each time. Total of 2 carts makes +800/+10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:37 pm

@Iseal wrote:
Katalina adds 400 ammo for the main wep, 5 for STOVL each time. Total of 2 carts makes +800/+10.

I got her in my spare accout... when I start using that moe I was so disapointed... just extra ammo.. so useles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:23 pm

wtf is your problem ? extra ammo equals extra flying time, what else do you possibly want ? Oo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Speed or damage. The ammo is already plenty with a moving burst build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 am

you do realize what that weapons sole purpose is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am

internals arent necessary are near useless on katalina.
much better stuff u could do with that capa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
wtf is your problem ? extra ammo equals extra flying time, what else do you possibly want ? Oo

That extra fliying time have the use in Quest.. .but i Arena you need more damage and range and speed... xd! Aquila Guilr most advantage isn't the eternal fly, it's his damage on the noob homming blaster.. it deals a lot of damage to any time of bot...

As said it's better to use that cost in someting better, like TECH cause it will give you more damage to the weapons... the extra damage it prefereable vs more AMMO, specialy because her internals doesn't do good damage... but if you like it you are free to use. I use the main core as an extra weapon and I'm using another weapons instead, the core weapon is more a helper to avoid landing.. so no need for the extra ammo (Im using her as an Alpha

almost forgot! Lala and rouche data has been added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:32 am

first:

aquilas ONLY BIG advantage is fullboost

second:

alphastrikers usually ignore eiw because of cost vs return

third:

Quote :
That extra fliying time have the use in Quest.. .but i Arena you need more damage and range and speed... xd!

no, for that you carry a dps weapon, not a jamming/supportive type of weapon, also: not landing means being MUCH less vulnerable and that makes flying time MUCH better then pure damage output

this bullshit mindest of damage > everything in this community is propably the reason why most players suck so hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 am

Lol
I like the extra stovls
She was only fun to use until they fixed the stovl altitude glitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
first:
aquilas ONLY BIG advantage is fullboost
second:
alphastrikers usually ignore eiw because of cost vs return
third:
Quote :
That extra fliying time have the use in Quest.. .but i Arena you need more damage and range and speed... xd!

no, for that you carry a dps weapon, not a jamming/supportive type of weapon, also: not landing means being MUCH less vulnerable and that makes flying time MUCH better then pure damage output

this bullshit mindest of damage > everything in this community is propably the reason why most players suck so hard
nope.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am

implying fullboost isnt aquilagirls main trading point
implying alphastrikers should take eiw
implying you should dps with a support/jamming weapon
implying flying time doesnt add survivability and damage for air types

different communitys use different ways of writing, that was my mistake really, i think i might have gotten it readable for your kind this time

or should i just add "facepalm.png" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 am

Implying nothing, you infer.

Full boost is why aquila girl is really strong, the homing blaster is what most people really like though.

Taking EIW is situational, some builds, notably alpha builds that take 2 strong weapons over say 5 weaker ones can benefit.

The damage is supplemental, but really the lack of speed is what's underwhelming on it. It's meh for moving burst since other cores can do that better, and it's okay at jamming, but not as great as malice for just raping boost gauges if you ask me.

If you need more flying time, better options exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

the "implying" post was idrected to rinrin, who simply said "nope.jpg" to my whole post, resulting in denying everything written in there, however since you somehow feel like writing your post i will answer to it:

the only better options for flying time are seraph wings, shaden booster and fullboost
all of these options are not possible with this bot
propellerbits are enhancing the effect of the weapon and are not an option for this reason, similar to aquilagirl they have synergy and make the bots special part even stronger

malice being an more evil jammer is most likely related to her using a jamming weapon while katalina uses a jamming/supporting weapon

that the speed is not the best is simply for balancing, imagine a boostdraining weapon with fast bullets and fast fire rate ... that also refills your own boost - that would be stupid as hell, endless harassment anyone?

just because people like homing blaster doesnt make it her strong point (if your going for a homing weapon, there are better cores, fullboost makes the bot, not the blaster [even if that is original aquilas signature])

if you carry 2 stronger weapons instead of 5 weaker ones, these 2 stronger weapons also cost more, since weapon strengh doesnt scale linear with cost you are propably better of with multiple weapons unless you prefer high toughness targets
since this is still arguable i will just mention that more bullets result in more chances to stun the target, and there are low costing weapons that stun quite alot

i will just make it simple: the only reasons to pick katalina is stovl, airsway and her coreweapon, stovl comes with brickgale boosters, airsway can be substituted with airloop and that other thing
so, shes really only good for her coreweapon, if you are not going to use it for what it is your better of not using the bot to begin with, since everything else could be done with other cores much more effectively

edit:
i agree with eiw being situational, however, i never said it wasnt in the first place
what i said was, that people look at stuff and judge it for something that they want it to be, not what for it is (remember minelayer? that was exactly the same bullshit, people are unable to grasp the concept of the weapon and thus they label it crap)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm

lol good discussion!

well yes more fly time is good, but I still believe the power of A chan is her core weapon, no other Blaster deals that amount of damage and have that range... yes the fullboss is realy good but, u can fly and lnd in high places like any other air, but A chan without the Core Blaster is usels, just a fly bird... not good... (but it isnt usless! its realy greath)

the EIW is good in almost all core weapons but yes for aplhas is normal to avoid it, u need that extra capa for unes and weapons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:54 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
nvm =.= ufail.jpg

and requesting for seraph and eve chan's internals, are they the same as the other chibis or do they actually so something else like increase wings and railgun dmg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

yes, they are the same .... u can notice that EVE doesnt have a start icon so will not get internal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 pm

requesting telsa ukko internals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 pm

@Rinrin wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
nvm =.= ufail.jpg

and requesting for seraph and eve chan's internals, are they the same as the other chibis or do they actually so something else like increase wings and railgun dmg?

S. Crim-chan's Internals do increase the number of Wings available. I assume that only the first two internals affect Wings, I haven't tested the Lv6 or Lv9 ones yet.

EVE-chan's Internals do not affect the power of the EVE Cannon. They're your typical chibi internals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reinel
Reinel

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Thoarla Nimbus and Frazia's EIW (I) gives +1 force and +10 ammo. Not much, I guess..should've gotten capa carts instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 am

Nimbus internals also drastically increase the size of the jupitizer bolts IIRC. No clue about Frazia though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Updated with:
- Maxis VI
- Victory FB
- AchtSieben WT
- Gemion L and R
- Destructor MAX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 am

AchtSieben WT don't have speed upgrade.
Info about Saggi IV is wrong, it's same as Saggi III above it. Copy and paste?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended   

Back to top Go down

[General] Enhanced Internal Weapon (EIW)- Uses/Recomended
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com