Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 God(s) Eater Burst

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:10 am

Ive been waiting for this game for a long time and it was finally released in english last week. It's a PSP game that's a similar to Monster Hunter but a little more fast paced hack and slash style.
This is actually an expension of God Eater which was never released outside japan.
Anyone here plays this?

Trailer


Gameplay


oh ye a short ova was released a little while ago too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Monster Hunter clone...
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Monster Hunter clone...

have you even played it? or are you just trolling forums saying [insert name] clone all the time? there are plenty of those kinds of ppl on mmosite so if you are go troll there pls.
and btw monster hunter is a phantasy star online clone but that didnt make it suck right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Monster Hunter clone...

have you even played it? or are you just trolling forums saying [insert name] clone all the time? there are plenty of those kinds of ppl on mmosite so if you are go troll there pls.
and btw monster hunter is a phantasy star online clone but that didnt make it suck right?

Or I can do what I want to do and say what I want to say because I'm Mayhem. That is a complete rip off of MH. Have you ever played that? There is a difference between saying a generic mmo is a clone of a generic mmo compared to an obvious clone of Monster Hunter, which is not generic. It straight up is its own game. Hell, I even thought this WAS Monster Hunter and they just made a side franchise wih a different theme.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Mayhem wrote:
@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Monster Hunter clone...

have you even played it? or are you just trolling forums saying [insert name] clone all the time? there are plenty of those kinds of ppl on mmosite so if you are go troll there pls.
and btw monster hunter is a phantasy star online clone but that didnt make it suck right?

Have you ever played that?
Like every MH besides frontier and trii. Its exactly because im a MH fan i love this game as well. Its similar but still different gameplaywise.

Quote :
Hell, I even thought this WAS Monster Hunter and they just made a side franchise wih a different theme.
If a certain type of game is popular of course ppl will try to copy, how the hell did you think there are so many RPGs/FPSs/MMOs out there

Read this you are one of those ppl http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-01-29/wow_clone_a_thoughtless_name,1.shtml
and last but not least why are you playing Cosmic Break its obviously a clone of other TPS Mecha MMOs out there but with a different theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 pm

@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Monster Hunter clone...

have you even played it? or are you just trolling forums saying [insert name] clone all the time? there are plenty of those kinds of ppl on mmosite so if you are go troll there pls.
and btw monster hunter is a phantasy star online clone but that didnt make it suck right?

Have you ever played that?
like every MH besides frontier and trii. its exactly because im a MH fan i love this game as well. Its similar but still different.

Quote :
Hell, I even thought this WAS Monster Hunter and they just made a side franchise wih a different theme.
If a certain type of game is popular of course ppl will try to copy, how the hell did you think there are so many RPGs/FPSs/MMOs out there

Read this you are one of those ppl http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-01-29/wow_clone_a_thoughtless_name,1.shtml
and last but not least why are you playing Cosmic Break its obviously a clone of other TPS Mecha MMOs out there but with a different theme

First of all, where did I say anything about cloned games being bad? Second of all, who said I play Cosmic Break? You randomly freaked out about me point out a fact that you yourself agree on that the game is pretty much MH with a few slight changes. Good work.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Mayhem wrote:
First of all, where did I say anything about cloned games being bad?
The fact that you didnt try this game simply because its a "clone".
Quote :

Second of all, who said I play Cosmic Break?
i did? and this did? http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t504-screenshot-thread
Quote :
You randomly freaked out about me point out a fact that you yourself agree on that the game is pretty much MH with a few slight changes.
when some guy talks shit about something you like without even trying it of course you would try to defend it

now begone shoo shoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderless
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm

I was planning on buying this game but decided not to since I'm about to get 3 games. If there is ever a walkthrough on youtube with all the battles and cut-scenes I'm going to watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 pm

@Renderless wrote:
I was planning on buying this game but decided not to since I'm about to get 3 games. If there is ever a walkthrough on youtube with all the battles and cut-scenes I'm going to watch it.

i doubt you can find every single battle on youtube lol but this guy uploaded some/all cutscenes https://www.youtube.com/user/NanatsuYoru
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderless
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 pm

@SaberAlter wrote:
@Renderless wrote:
I was planning on buying this game but decided not to since I'm about to get 3 games. If there is ever a walkthrough on youtube with all the battles and cut-scenes I'm going to watch it.

i doubt you can find every single battle on youtube lol but this guy uploaded some/all cutscenes https://www.youtube.com/user/NanatsuYoru

To bad its in Japanese. Oh well, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

@Renderless wrote:
@SaberAlter wrote:
@Renderless wrote:
I was planning on buying this game but decided not to since I'm about to get 3 games. If there is ever a walkthrough on youtube with all the battles and cut-scenes I'm going to watch it.

i doubt you can find every single battle on youtube lol but this guy uploaded some/all cutscenes https://www.youtube.com/user/NanatsuYoru

To bad its in Japanese. Oh well, thanks.

ye its only been out for 1 week so it makes sense. you could try the manga but only a few chapters have been translated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 am

@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
First of all, where did I say anything about cloned games being bad?
The fact that you didnt try this game simply because its a "clone".
Quote :

Second of all, who said I play Cosmic Break?
i did? and this did? http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t504-screenshot-thread
Quote :
You randomly freaked out about me point out a fact that you yourself agree on that the game is pretty much MH with a few slight changes.
when some guy talks shit about something you like without even trying it of course you would try to defend it

now begone shoo shoo

PostSubject: Screenshot Thread Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

No where did it say I wont be playing this game or that I wont at least try it. Stop being an idiot and the next time you talk to me like that, I might just drop you down two warnings instead of one.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 am

Mayhem wrote:
@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
First of all, where did I say anything about cloned games being bad?
The fact that you didnt try this game simply because its a "clone".
Quote :

Second of all, who said I play Cosmic Break?
i did? and this did? http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t504-screenshot-thread
Quote :
You randomly freaked out about me point out a fact that you yourself agree on that the game is pretty much MH with a few slight changes.
when some guy talks shit about something you like without even trying it of course you would try to defend it

now begone shoo shoo

PostSubject: Screenshot Thread Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

No where did it say I wont be playing this game or that I wont at least try it. Stop being an idiot and the next time you talk to me like that, I might just drop you down two warnings instead of one.

i already knew the screenshot date...it didnt matter whether its old or not you still played CB which is a clone of other mecha anime.
btw i think its funny how you threaten ppl with your moderator power when make you look like a fool when you tried to troll.
if you plan to ban me pls do so cause i dont wanna be on a forum where idiots like you are in charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 am

@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
@SaberAlter wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
First of all, where did I say anything about cloned games being bad?
The fact that you didnt try this game simply because its a "clone".
Quote :

Second of all, who said I play Cosmic Break?
i did? and this did? http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t504-screenshot-thread
Quote :
You randomly freaked out about me point out a fact that you yourself agree on that the game is pretty much MH with a few slight changes.
when some guy talks shit about something you like without even trying it of course you would try to defend it

now begone shoo shoo

PostSubject: Screenshot Thread Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

No where did it say I wont be playing this game or that I wont at least try it. Stop being an idiot and the next time you talk to me like that, I might just drop you down two warnings instead of one.

i already knew the screenshot date...it didnt matter whether its old or not you still played CB which is a clone of other mecha anime.
and go ahead abuse those moderator powers of yours just because someone doesnt agree with you. so there you have it, ban me if you can cause im not planning to stay on a forum with idiot moderators like you.

I pointed out that this game is a clone, nothing more, nothing less. You jumped on that and shuved it up your ass because apparently you have something up it. You are either drunk or stupid, maybe even both. But one thing is for sure, you have issues. Funny thing is, you can't even accept when you are wrong. You stated that I play CB, which would mean in the present, aka the now. However, I played it in the past. Once again, you try to point that out as if I said anything negative about clones. You are calling me an idiot when the only idiot here is yourself. I warned you for being a stupid fuck. You are the one in the wrong for talking to me like that and rageing on me for no reason at all. No statements were made from myself about this game other than the fact that it is a clone, which you yourself agree with. You don't tell me to go away or what I should do. I am your superior both here and anywhere else.



/thread
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 am

lol a fan forum moderator of a niche game acting all high and mighty.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:29 am

so wait you 2 are arguing over a game that sucks being a clone of a game that sucks

monster hunter =A game =ROFL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 am

Gotta get me some of that Mayhem meat.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:39 am

anyways heres a review of the crappy game


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 am

I am better than you, I'm not the idiot who raged about non-existent comments and got himself banned. I'm pretty sure you're mad. Now you can cry while choking on my modick like a cheap Asian whore.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 am

Ufufu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am

Monster Hunter Clone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 23
Location : The horrible 3-dimensional world

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 am

Mystery of Saberalter's ban solved....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 am

@shinigami wrote:
Mystery of Saberalter's ban solved....

lol ya thats why I came here it was a pointless argument at that pointless post cause as I said BOTH GAMES SUCK

seriously ppl play this crap and get excited about crap games like that 0_o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@shinigami wrote:
Mystery of Saberalter's ban solved....

lol ya thats why I came here it was a pointless argument at that pointless post cause as I said BOTH GAMES SUCK

seriously ppl play this crap and get excited about crap games like that 0_o


Saber was trying to go against that all along,and misunderstood mayhem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:22 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@shinigami wrote:
Mystery of Saberalter's ban solved....

lol ya thats why I came here it was a pointless argument at that pointless post cause as I said BOTH GAMES SUCK

seriously ppl play this crap and get excited about crap games like that 0_o


Saber was trying to go against that all along,and misunderstood mayhem.


ya mayhem just said it was a clone which was kinda true it is somewat a clone of monster hunter, Which isnt a insult unless u think like me were MONSTER HUNTER SUUUUCKS

so a game similar to monster hunter must SUUUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: God(s) Eater Burst   

Back to top Go down
 
God(s) Eater Burst
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com