Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Be sure to use the report button when you find something bad.
Be sure to read the rules before you post! CLICK HERE
Share | 

Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShakkahouYT
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TDsaYLcT_nI/AAAAAAABEWo/6SkddSi_Oy8/s1600/7.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TDsaX8EGPMI/AAAAAAABEWg/Slkn56nRGFI/s1600/6.jpg

Theres a model of what I want the skin to look like on a Jikun Hu. I want the yellow parts to be red though. If anyone has read/watched Break Blade, then you'll understand why I want this skin to be made.

So, anyone want to make a random guy's day? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Does NOT fit Jikun Hu. = w =
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts: 145

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm

I think your misunderstanding what skin means.
By making a skin all you can do is change the outside layer of what the robot looks like, not its physical shape, the only part of robots that can be changed in shape is the head.
So Basically its not really possible to make a jikun look like that.

Im far to lazy to search for parts for someone else, but you can probably make a Genbura look similar if you switch out the head for a sharhead HD *close enough without needing poly editing*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShakkahouYT
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D   Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

ah ok well ._.
Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Requesting a certain skin be made for Jikun Hu :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break ::  ::  ::  :: -

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums