Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
RANDOM ENCOUNTER is a friendly, active, English speaking clan. We will continue to grow stronger until we are the very pillars that hold up the ark. We are NOW RECRUITING all players who wish to join regardless of level or rank. We simply ask that you are an active friendly player who helps where possible. We help new players learn fast as well as give top level players the elite allies they need to secure victory for WIZ in the arena. We also use ventrilo voice chat and are very sociable in general/Clan chat etc. We also have a top class Clan website with access to free bots, skins and signatures, custom professional grade Clan maps and more. RANDOM ENCOUNTER. We can only advance.
king VISIT CLAN WEBSITE - CLICK HEREking

RANDOM ENCOUNTER:
> NOOB to VETERAN
> ACTIVE & SOCIAL + VENTRILO CHAT
> PRO CLAN WEBSITE
> PRO CUSTOM MAPS
> PRO SKINS AND SIGS

How to Join
1. Request to join on this thread
or
2. Submit this form: CLICK HERE
or
3. Send either Sehiya or LayLay a message in game.

Clan Signature Booster

Leader:

Co-Leader:

MVP Member:

Members:

Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. We will build a strong community through teamwork and endless will. RANDOM ENCOUNTER. We can only advance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 am

RANDOM ENCOUNTER 7Th Place in ALL of WIZ in only week 3 of the clan. An avalanche is building...
CONGRATS ALL! Thanks for the hard work we are doing great everyone...but after all what do they expect? Who do they take us for? king RANDOM ENCOUNTER king We can only advance.

Last edited by Grave 'LayLay' Revolver on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 am

RANDOM ENCOUNTER COME 2ND IN WIZ IN THEIR 4th WEEK IN EXISTENCE!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

LOL @ fail brag clan.

All they have is quantity,not quality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

@Nisa wrote:
LOL @ fail brag clan.

All they have is quantity,not quality.

For once I actually agree with Nisa.

Even after like a whole month of inactivity of which I was unable to touch games at all, I can still beat all of your so-called clanmates flat on their faces.
I am topping the top 10 and tearing holes in enemies far better than your clan does.

Also your ego still needs fixing. I'll get one of mah workers on it.

XZ WHERE ARE YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 am

HAHA lol@fail hater trolls who have now decided to come troll this thread also.

ROFLMAO@ whoever it was that said that utterly silly comment about quantity over quality.

WE have QUANTITY AND QUALITY with the Quality already quite high and increasing daily.

The more experienced RANDOM ENCOUNTER MEMBERS, MYSELF INCLUDED (even though still a noob) CONSISTENTLY finish TOP 10 or 5 in ARENA ROOMS FILLED WITH STAR RANK AND ABOVE PLAYERS.

If that is somehow not quality then please enlighten me cause if we are beating or doing as well as the best players that seems pretty quality to me....

Oh and you hater trolls need to think about how silly you are making yourselves look....By coming to any thread l create and trolling it/hating/flaming on it etc you are just showing everyone what you are with great certainty and clarity: little pessimistic trolls with nothing better to do than attempt to upset others. Do you see me going on ANY threads and insulting people or putting shit on them or saying they are not good? NO u dont, cause that sort of behavior is very weak and cowardly if u ask me, only speaking out when u have enough numbers...pathetic really. Instead l insult those that attack me first as l am forced to defend myself & will not stand by and let the powers of evil emerge victorious.

Forget about this game and this forum and all this for a second and just close your eyes and have a think about how you are acting for a moment....Is this really the sort of behavior you want to demonstrate? ls this the type of person you are? Someone who picks on others and causes trouble but only when you feel like you have enough support to do so?

Where is your honor?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 am

Quantity and quality?
As I've said before and will say again, I can take on any 2 of your ladies at the same time and still win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 am

can we do a clan team fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 am

Honorless piece of lying shit talks about honor lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 am

@Nilla wrote:
This
But I doubt they'd actually show up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 am

@Nilla wrote:

I'll join ya. I may only be 3rd pentagon rank but my abilities should be enough to be among star ranks to test this guild of freefrags of its worthiness or perhaps uselessness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
percy4alpha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 am

i say make it happen.

*popcorn*
*soda*
*dango*

and could Miss Nisa join the match too? :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xcyzbreathesmoe.wordpress.com/
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Quantity and quality?
As I've said before and will say again, I can take on any 2 of your ladies at the same time and still win

I can take on 3
Back to top Go down
Keith Jardine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 am

@Grave 'LayLay' Revolver wrote:
We can only advance

I say, Good Luck Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 pm

@Keith Jardine wrote:
We can only advance

Thanks Very Happy

To the trollz: see its not that hard is it?

PS: Good Luck to everyone! (even the trollz)
cheers
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm

there's a pretty big difference between trolling and stating the facts bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

@Keith Jardine wrote:
We can only advance

sarscasm detected
lols at Lay's comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

yo when are we gonna throw hands

I mean robots, yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:28 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@Keith Jardine wrote:
We can only advance

sarscasm detected
lols at Lay's comment

Robo for someone who deserted our clan why are u still visiting its recruitment thread?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 am

Not surprised Robo left,their leader sucks.

Clan teamfight anyone?
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 pm

@Nisa wrote:
Not surprised Robo left,their leader sucks.

Clan teamfight anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

We will gladly clan team fight any and all very soon. Just give us another week or 2 to get our bot levels up etc and then we can arrange a time.

-----------------------------------------

You haters and trolls need to get a life btw....dont u have better things to do than come to the clan recruitment thread of someone who by your own admission you don't like?

Nisa..l expected more from you....Jumping on the hate train as well...dissapointing

So let me get this straight....

Do l suck because....

Question l finish top 5-10 in rooms full of stars and im still a noobly player of 5 weeks?

or

Question Because we came so far so quick as a clan (2nd in all WIZ last week) and made a thread or 2 sharing our success with what l expected to be a cheerful and supportive community?
(wherever it is you hater trollz come from must be some sad place if you do well people hate you for it. l have played a lot of games and been part of many forums and never have i met so many trolls in one place with such bad manners. Very sad)

or

Question Is it because u just hate seeing someone do well (tall poppy syndrome)?

or

Question You cant take a joke/ cant tell when someone is trying to put a smile on peoples faces/ take life to seriously?

----------------------------------------

We can only advance Arrow

Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Do l suck because....

Question l finish top 5-10 in rooms full of stars and im still a noobly player of 5 weeks?

Nice top 5-10, champ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Did l say every game champ?

l have said in other threads lm still new and still experiment with diff bots/builds/strats and do horrible sometimes....

Still....Its nice to know you are paying attention^^

(l'll post some screenshots in a a hour or so when i can be bothered)
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 pm

We've already proven you are all talk and words.

this clan fight business is about testing whether your clan as a whole come in top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com