Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruhiel
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 26
Location : In my lab, doing shady stuff.

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 am

@priskern:Thank you, I now have "The Gun of Dis" stuck in my head.

Also, personally I prefer the original Astranagant's design.

Picture
Spoiler:
 

Which also reminds me of this:

Spoiler:
 
The Aurgelmir, because during its strongest attack the Astranagant burst from its torso and they then perform a joint attack...and yes it IS a mech, even though it looks pretty organic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Spoiler:
 
Why not just this? >: D
Spoiler:
 

But still... Generation to generation rival? O_O

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm

WHy did i stop getting email ont his topic D= btw nice mechs guys ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xan1000
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Sun May 01, 2011 9:35 pm

we've seen to forgotten the most epic gundam out there.
the sazabi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 am

TURANSU AMU!!!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 am

LXE wrote:
TURANSU AMU!!!

NNO just cause his pilot is a PUSSY WANA BE HEERO only thing good from gundam 00 were flags and grahamm aker everyone else were wing gundam rejects


Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:22 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
TURANSU AMU!!!

NNO just cause his pilot is a PUSSY WANA BE HARO only thing good from gundam 00 were flags and grahamm aker everyone else were wing gundam rejects
You're just jealous because 00 Quanta is more awesome than your favourite mech.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:22 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

NNO just cause his pilot is a PUSSY WANA BE HARO only thing good from gundam 00 were flags and grahamm aker everyone else were wing gundam rejects

Lockon and Dynames were pretty nice, but yeah...

...Graham, flags and braves are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 am

@ziix wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

NNO just cause his pilot is a PUSSY WANA BE HARO only thing good from gundam 00 were flags and grahamm aker everyone else were wing gundam rejects

Lockon and Dynames were pretty nice, but yeah...

...Graham, flags and braves are awesome.
Let me get this straight, In the Gundam 00 Movie, THEY'RE ALL AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:30 am

LXE wrote:
Let me get this straight, In the Gundam 00 Movie, THEY'RE ALL AWESOME.

Except for the braves, I didn't think they were awesome >.>

Raphael had a Giant wtf hat that shot beams and turned into seravee....?
Harute looked nice in Mobile Suit form, but not so much in MA mode.
Zabanya, lol bitspam
GNXIV's didn't look nice

00Quanta could've been awesome if it fought more, but it barely even fought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 am

@ LXE

edit: fixed image, it didn't show up properly at first

FREEDOM light spam > 00QT light spam

so no just no Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by BNOISE on Mon May 02, 2011 4:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 3:44 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@ LXE



FREEDOM light spam > 00QT light spam

so no just no Evil or Very Mad

This

and lol death sythes stealth system would just take out all those gundams in 00 and wing gundams beam cannon can take outa whole colony the weaponjs in 00 can barely take out carrier ships

also what looks more bad ass than theese 2 its like the run hell =)






Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruhiel
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 26
Location : In my lab, doing shady stuff.

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 am

@boytitan2:I dunno for everybody else, but the images don't load on my comp.

Also, speaking of gundams, look at this one!

Spoiler:
 

The Gundam GP02 - Physalis
Its equiped with a nuclear bazooka, need I say more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 am

@Ruhiel wrote:
@boytitan2:I dunno for everybody else, but the images don't load on my comp.

Also, speaking of gundams, look at this one!

Spoiler:
 

The Gundam GP02 - Physalis
Its equiped with a nuclear bazooka, need I say more?

Dendrobium is superior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
@ LXE



FREEDOM light spam > 00QT light spam

so no just no Evil or Very Mad

This

and lol death sythes stealth system would just take out all those gundams in 00 and wing gundams beam cannon can take outa whole colony the weaponjs in 00 can barely take out carrier ships

also what looks more bad ass than theese 2 its like the run hell =)



Geez, Got a problem with what I like? My life, my choices lol. Strike Freedom's my Fave from the Gundam SEED series.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 30
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@ LXE

edit: fixed image, it didn't show up properly at first

FREEDOM light spam > 00QT light spam

so no just no Evil or Very Mad
Add M.E.T.E.OR and Kira's freaking Jesus already....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 am

The GP03 Dendrobium is superior.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 am

@BNOISE and BoyTitan
Dude, I like what I like. No need to bitch about how shit my favourites are.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am

Spoiler:
 

I am sure no Gundam are able to beat the beauty of this Gundam! >: D
(at least.. for a mecha type tough)


Spoiler:
 
Neutral
...
(I wonder if we can call this gundam wing EVE... But... With sword?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1141
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 33
Location : 大丈夫だ 問題ない 囧

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 am

Well design or such, if they don't destroy planets, colonies, asteroid, dimensional crossing, shoot black hole,unlimited power, self regen, has awesome and practical aura, controls time, they are just nothing but sitting ducks in most srw games. Looks good but impractical basically. The only thing to redempt for them is their pilot which normally makes them superior then the mech they pilot. Also mind that for no matter how awesome the strike jesus freedom is, on spec setting, due to phase-shift powered static discharge overloading the frame for improve respond, a single hit to it will erupt chain explosion to the whole mech. That's why in the anime you never seen jesus.k getting a direct hit anytime after he received his strike freedom. Which pretty much deem the anime single side. Poor shin, everything is fine kira look up into the sky >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 9:47 am

More sexy badass Dendrobium:
Spoiler:
 

Also, Big Bad Dendrobium beside the lesser-badass-but-still-badass freedom+meteor:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 am

@priskern wrote:
Well design or such, if they don't destroy planets, colonies, asteroid, dimensional crossing, shoot black hole,unlimited power, self regen, has awesome and practical aura, controls time, they are just nothing but sitting ducks in most srw games. Looks good but impractical basically. The only thing to redempt for them is their pilot which normally makes them superior then the mech they pilot. Also mind that for no matter how awesome the strike jesus freedom is, on spec setting, due to phase-shift powered static discharge overloading the frame for improve respond, a single hit to it will erupt chain explosion to the whole mech. That's why in the anime you never seen jesus.k getting a direct hit anytime after he received his strike freedom. Which pretty much deem the anime single side. Poor shin, everything is fine kira look up into the sky >.>

that cause all the super powered gundams are not fan favs G gundam is the second most powerful gundam and gundam turn A and turn x are the most powerful but NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GUNDAM TURN A ITS TO POWERFUL SO ITS GAY

anyways here that sexy eepyon gundam and death scythe gundam again





had to add him sexy wing zero is sezy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 10:33 am

Brave Girl.
Spoiler:
 
I want her in CB, NAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 am

@ziix wrote:
Brave Girl.
Spoiler:
 
I want her in CB, NAO

That is Graham Aker's Flag. O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   Mon May 02, 2011 10:53 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@ziix wrote:
Brave Girl.
Spoiler:
 
I want her in CB, NAO

That is Graham Aker's BRAVE. O_O

I fixed it for you o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN   

Back to top Go down
 
MOST BADASS MECH OR MECHA YOU EVER SEEN
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum