Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 If Cosmic Break has a fan game...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
urusai11
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Or does it have already?
But if not what's the best gameplay? Probably danmakku/bullet hell? (yay TOUHOU rip-off)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm

There are two official minigames for Cosmic Break:

1. Bullet Hell minigame: This was a short-time JP minigame which involved the release of Izuna Kamui. You had to dodge Demonfox Haku (or rather, Hakumensukuna) as he fired a ton of purple bullets at you. If you won you'd get a locked 0-slot Izuna.

2. Cosmic Commander: This was a game involving strategy and a lot of luck. Too lazy to describe this thing other than it's seriously luck-based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 am

I suppose I could develop a 2D side scroller mini game, but that would take over a year to do. I'd have to draw the sprites, backgrounds, program the game, test the game, bug fix it, and other complicated stuff.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am

From in-game descriptions, Brickgale is supposed to be a game, possibly a SHMUP :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:30 am

I reckon Busou Shinki is a fan game in disguise
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 am

@ziix wrote:
From in-game descriptions, Brickgale is supposed to be a game, possibly a SHMUP :/
Make a game based on Brickgale? I might make that if I have the time.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:37 am

@Hyoka wrote:
There are two official minigames for Cosmic Break:

1. Bullet Hell minigame: This was a short-time JP minigame which involved the release of Izuna Kamui. You had to dodge Demonfox Haku (or rather, Hakumensukuna) as he fired a ton of purple bullets at you. If you won you'd get a locked 0-slot Izuna.

0 slot and locked? that suck but as long as she's Izuna What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 am

I'm trying to create the "Brickgale" shooter game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 am

@FreedomFighter wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
There are two official minigames for Cosmic Break:

1. Bullet Hell minigame: This was a short-time JP minigame which involved the release of Izuna Kamui. You had to dodge Demonfox Haku (or rather, Hakumensukuna) as he fired a ton of purple bullets at you. If you won you'd get a locked 0-slot Izuna.

0 slot and locked? that suck but as long as she's Izuna What a Face
inb4 she get's bl...*kaboom*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 am

@Nisa wrote:
@FreedomFighter wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
There are two official minigames for Cosmic Break:

1. Bullet Hell minigame: This was a short-time JP minigame which involved the release of Izuna Kamui. You had to dodge Demonfox Haku (or rather, Hakumensukuna) as he fired a ton of purple bullets at you. If you won you'd get a locked 0-slot Izuna.

0 slot and locked? that suck but as long as she's Izuna What a Face
inb4 she get's bl...*kaboom*

what?
spare me, i don't understand this sentence Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 am

@necrio wrote:
I'm trying to create the "Brickgale" shooter game
Need help? I program with "Python 2.6", and I've got experience with the Programming library called "Pygame"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 am

LXE wrote:
@necrio wrote:
I'm trying to create the "Brickgale" shooter game
Need help? I program with "Python 2.6", and I've got experience with the Programming library called "Pygame"


Lolphython

I like C# by far
or C++ but english isn't my specialty
Delphi is best though
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 am

sunjae429 wrote:
LXE wrote:
@necrio wrote:
I'm trying to create the "Brickgale" shooter game
Need help? I program with "Python 2.6", and I've got experience with the Programming library called "Pygame"


Lolphython

I like C# by far
or C++ but english isn't my specialty
Delphi is best though
I can do a bit of C and C++ on the Arduino.
www.arduino.cc
I'm more of a robot builder/programmer than a computer programmer. I've got these at my disposal, and I'm not afraid to use them!
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno
http://www.nicta.com.au/research/research_themes/embedded_systems/ncss/ed1
http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2586252&cp=2804605.2591511&ab=CMS_IRBT_CreateSuperCat_CreateFam_111309&s=D-StorePrice-IRBT&parentPage=family
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

CB Dating Sim/Eroge.

MY BODY IS READY (for Izuna)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 am

@reVelske wrote:
CB Dating Sim/Eroge.

MY BODY IS READY (for Izuna)!
No, I refuse to make an Eroge for horny people.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 am

Make an Eroge for non-horny people then? I shall enjoy the eroge from a pure professional and artistic point of view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am

@reVelske wrote:
Make an Eroge for non-horny people then? I shall enjoy the eroge from a pure professional and artistic point of view.
Kgo
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 am

@reVelske wrote:
Make an Eroge for non-horny people then? I shall enjoy the eroge from a pure professional and artistic point of view.
No, I refuse to make Eroge for any living or non living thing.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 am

LXE wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
Make an Eroge for non-horny people then? I shall enjoy the eroge from a pure professional and artistic point of view.
No, I refuse to make Eroge for any living or non living thing.
For things that are neither alive nor dead, then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 am

LXE wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
Make an Eroge for non-horny people then? I shall enjoy the eroge from a pure professional and artistic point of view.
No, I refuse to make Eroge for any living or non living thing.

Make it for nothing.
Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 am

sunjae429 wrote:
I reckon Busou Shinki is a fan game in disguise

I agree with that!
(YAY! SUN IS BACK!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If Cosmic Break has a fan game...   

Back to top Go down
 
If Cosmic Break has a fan game...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum