Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Alright im bit confused.

what you mean by the proxy part? im trying to do this AOL thing to prevent the use of an proxy, i keep hearing that they dangerous and even can be jailbait in the worse cases, and the patch? , take your time with me if you wish to though,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
Alright im bit confused.

what you mean by the proxy part? im trying to do this AOL thing to prevent the use of an proxy, i keep hearing that they dangerous and even can be jailbait in the worse cases, and the patch? , take your time with me if you wish to though,
AOL IS proxy.
You just log in AOL to open the launcher. Once the patch ends and you're in log in screen, you can log out of AOL, wait for your normal connection to resume, and go log in Elsword normally.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 am

You best be Joking on that one, the guide in the page 2 ( left in by Fate ) states that is an sorta legit way to get an US IP ( Now im not sure if is good to play this game while practically sething up an jailbait on myself .___. )

now if this true then,i better look for odds % of being catch at this.

and i got it now, thanks for taking it easy on me, i know how to use it now,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 am

Nah, you won't get caught. Even if it's "sorta legit", it's still a proxy of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 am

I guess i do this then, there no win if no risks are taken after all.

Uhh, i dont think nobody knows the Odds% ot being catch at this ?, really sorry to bother but i DO fear the jailbaithing. but i try to get over it somehow .____.

or

Spoiler:

*edit* i would like to apologizee to about anybody who thinks that im an paranoid, but is the true,.__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 am

apparently i cant play w/o proxies Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 am

arh all the VPNfail ><

and i dc the moment i disconnect the VPN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 pm

*Segawa* ,why you cant play? you would always try to use AOL like me? thats my plan at least wen this game get the protection of IP blocker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm

window 7 notebook toshiba master race reporting no issues yet!

anyway, IGN? FateAchaa here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:41 pm

^ Windows XP user here DELL type com, but anyway, i dont see much of issues in this game so i think even low spechs coms/laptops may run it prety well o.o, of course pvp is another story.

*Edit*
Oh god i forgot the IGN,

SayuriIzumi ( ashia with WTF build )
NanohaIzumi ( ashia with an Nanoha type build go some pages above in the spoiler to see )

i have plans to make an third ashia >_________>

Nobody can have enough Lilies/ashias!

*edit 2* I keep hearing that only Cash shop type costumes are perma, this better be not true, there some NON cash fashions that are good looking too, ( not to mention some of quest armor sets are good looking at least for me )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 pm

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Segawa* ,why you cant play? you would always try to use AOL like me? thats my plan at least wen this game get the protection of IP blocker.

my comp wouldnt download. Vista ftl.

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
^ Windows XP user here DELL type com, but anyway, i dont see much of issues in this game so i think even low spechs coms/laptops may run it prety well o.o, of course pvp is another story.

*Edit*
Oh god i forgot the IGN,

SayuriIzumi ( ashia with WTF build )
NanohaIzumi ( ashia with an Nanoha type build go some pages above in the spoiler to see )

i have plans to make an third ashia >_________>

Nobody can have enough Lilies/ashias!

*edit 2* I keep hearing that only Cash shop type costumes are perma, this better be not true, there some NON cash fashions that are good looking too, ( not to mention some of quest armor sets are good looking at least for me )

Nanoha type build ? Damnit now i want an Aisha too. Guess ill ditch Sword knight xP.... maybe.

Yes the armour you get that isnt cash shop is NOT PERMANENT. sad to say. Thats why i never use it. Cos when it expire it makes me sad Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 pm

*Segawa* What you mean by you cant download it? i know vista has issues but, im sure you can get it though, also, mentioned post before here, seems using AOL is easier than using VPN, but thats just me,

Also , no, i know the promotion clothes arent permanent, i mean NON Custome outfits that you usually find in dungueons or from the pvp acessory shop, ( i got an bat scarf out of bat kind once , and look nice =w= i post an screen shot of that char later )

Actually, i never liked Ashia Promo outfit, ( the one we start with ) i ditched it as soon i got red giant set and so on ( Merc and red rock and nasrood sets look cool imo, ) i also saw renas with mentioned sets, they look good too , dont know about elsword though, as i dont see many of em with said outfits :U.

*Nanoha build emphasis to have both atack/magic passives maxed along buffs so you can BEFRIEND monsters and people alike with high atack power, note that is parody build though

by the way, it is confirmed that dark mage ashia gets an psesudo starlight breaker with an skill called Plasma Cutter, used on awakening mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
by the way, it is confirmed that dark mage ashia gets an psesudo starlight breaker with an skill called Plasma Cutter, used on awakening mode.
That thing is a beast when used on big bosses.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

saw an video of an dark mage using that skill on that shaman in dragon nest in very hard, it practically blow away more than the 50% of the boss HP O_O; . Cant wait till we get the class change quest, also is normal that this game dosent involve grinding?

i hail from mmos with such grindfest that this game feels odd to be lving this quick, even at lv 26 i think im lving quicker than the usual.

*Edit* I found really Odd how the other quests give an complete sets of armors ( red giant, bandit, and red rock,) but mercenary quest tier only gives 3 pieces :U,

I wonder if the sets are even relevant? sinse this game uses combo system, i rarely get hit by anything, even bosses O-o,

*edit 2* i heard there an prize acesesory for these that attain lv 30 , but the more chars are lved 30, we get more prizes or better one? or just need one char of lv 30 for the prize?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cion

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 am

Did like some videos of NA Elsword. Mostly the intros.

Elsword's Intro

Aisha's Intro

Rena's Intro

I was kind of sad that Eve isn't in the Closed Beta Testing, I wanted to try her out myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 am

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
*Segawa* What you mean by you cant download it? i know vista has issues but, im sure you can get it though, also, mentioned post before here, seems using AOL is easier than using VPN, but thats just me,

Also , no, i know the promotion clothes arent permanent, i mean NON Custome outfits that you usually find in dungueons or from the pvp acessory shop, ( i got an bat scarf out of bat kind once , and look nice =w= i post an screen shot of that char later )

Actually, i never liked Ashia Promo outfit, ( the one we start with ) i ditched it as soon i got red giant set and so on ( Merc and red rock and nasrood sets look cool imo, ) i also saw renas with mentioned sets, they look good too , dont know about elsword though, as i dont see many of em with said outfits :U.

*Nanoha build emphasis to have both atack/magic passives maxed along buffs so you can BEFRIEND monsters and people alike with high atack power, note that is parody build though

AOL?

0 %. 5 minutes later.
0%.

0% 0% 0%.

OMFG -1%! jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 am

All of the intros make me giggle but rena one did the most on me, i keep hearing that the staff is trying to keep the US version as close as posible with the korean one so maybe eve and rest are an posibility to be start with it,

*Segawa* alright, what is the size of the file you downloading? and more inportantly, where? i know the download speeds varies to place to place, like rapidshare and mediafire as esamples.

also, nobody got some sort of info where to get the set weps ( like rock weapon set and mercenary wep set ) , i only care for the weapon , sinse defense at least for me is irelevant so far.

*Edit* I rarely see people here but if you lurk check this,

Spoiler:

the source is here. http://forums.elswordonline.com/Topic26715.aspx

* 2nd edit*

Alright im worried now, i dint know this stuff out of the staff

*Remember that Kill3rCombo has records of your ISP, IP address, and MAC address. Also, that's also why there needs to be connection logs. Whoever's having the ping problem gets ban hammered.*

i want somebody to confirm by this if is still safe to use AOL/VPN/Proxy i live in mexico so i think im prety much well disguised but i mean about others around here who may live fartner than me or from USA.

*3th edit*, i recalled i put mexico as my location wen i made my acount, i should make another right while is closed beta? to change to NA to strenght the Proxy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:49 am

Duh, you are risking being banned the moment u use proxy or stuff like dat.

There's no exact saying when you will be banned or not banned at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 am

I know the risks that involve using one, Im talking about to use said data from ISP/Acount to track down the Proxy, ( cause that case it would completely block out of it ) im asking this to know if this worth of time or not so then i can freely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 am

They won't block AOL for sure, methinks.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 am

@_@ Sorry about dat.

And,tried some PvP today,omfg i cant even move an inch when everyone's using skills DX Somehow I wish dat comic bg effect can be disabled in PvP. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 am

@shinigami wrote:
@_@ Sorry about dat.

And,tried some PvP today,omfg i cant even move an inch when everyone's using skills DX Somehow I wish dat comic bg effect can be disabled in PvP. Mad
Nope, skill freeze is part of gameplay in Elsword. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 pm

*shinigami* The pvp will improve greatly once we go open beta ( is wen i heard the IP block will be activate in its fullest or so i heard )

*cori* Yeah i supose you right, im goona quit worrying about it now,

*Edit* this likely my last questions, with the use of proxy i asume i will solo play during all the game? also how one can make money in elsword? is via dungeouns or is via playing marketthing right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:30 am

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
*shinigami* The pvp will improve greatly once we go open beta ( is wen i heard the IP block will be activate in its fullest or so i heard )

*cori* Yeah i supose you right, im goona quit worrying about it now,

*Edit* this likely my last questions, with the use of proxy i asume i will solo play during all the game? also how one can make money in elsword? is via dungeouns or is via playing marketthing right?

To your last question.

With the use of proxy you MAY solo all the time in the game but actually you can find a party from people who are NOT JERKS that will report you for joining their party.
It would be proper manners to speak English BECAUSE (most of them that wants to IP block you) they hate other languages.
It is also proper manners to NOT HOST since they will suffer lag.
Say thank you before you leave party.
Do NOT PvP unless asked to by a person and also if he/she knows you use proxy.
Do NOT run around saying you are a proxy user (lol)
Try and hide the fact you use proxies as much as possible.

Making Money in Elsword.

Dungeon. Pick EVERYTHING UP. You get millions in no time.
Sell stuff at market for faster money. I do not know how to though.
Soloing dungeons. No one takes your loot. You get it all. You sell it all.~

As for myself.

Uninstalled cos i got pissed off trying to find proxies. AOL keeps not responding bleh. Now looking for Project DIVA xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 am

Can't play this,I give up QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum