Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

F2P Moe MMO?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 587

PostSubject: F2P Moe MMO?   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I recently found myself bored of CB, so can someone recomend me a diferent game with moe?.

played so far:
-mabinogi
-luna
-emil chronicles
-FEZ(rip)
-iris
-etc...

thanks study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 am

D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Tamashi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 am

*is playing mabi*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 am

Azure Dreams.

Hello Kitty Online.

Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am

@Fate wrote:
I recently found myself bored of CB, so can someone recomend me a diferent game with moe?.

played so far:
-mabinogi
-luna
-emil chronicles
-FEZ(rip)
-iris
-etc...

thanks study

tell me your likings and ill try. Or how about Norn Saber or Norm saber or something along those lines >_>. Its a VERY NOT POPULAR game because its not english xO.

you know what ? ill just post the review.
http://steparu.com/reviews/mmo-rpg-reviews/112-norn-saber-full-review

and no i never tried it. Now im bz with Mugen trying to make a char Razz. And hopefully im hardworking enough (and smart enough since im dumb) to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

thanks for the reply, um... playing mabi? wich servers? USA? well, anyways i unistalled it but still can use client in old pc.

and thanks, i knew i was forgeting look the steparu's page... i will try more games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

@Fate wrote:

played so far:
-mabinogi
-luna
-emil chronicles
-FEZ(rip)
-iris
-etc...

thanks study

Go play Doom 3 or Quake 4,these will do the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Im playing a bit of Iris online. if someone plays that we can party some day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 am

I kinda missed Emil Chronicles sad the servers went down when i started to get interested in it again...

Anyhow try Ragnarok Online? theres like 199187389 private servers of dat and the official ones if ya like pay to play though they do have a free server of official RO but its not as good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 am

@Dune wrote:
I kinda missed Emil Chronicles sad the servers went down when i started to get interested in it again...
There's Emil Chronicle private server. I played it a bit some time ago, but then I remembered how tedious ECO was when I played in the official server.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Out of the curiousity, is the private server in english?

and for sugerences, i would say to try La tale?i played that game for more than an year, the cash shop there allow to make an absurd amount of cute/serious outfits of all the types, there also in game fashion called fancy fashion that also can make some outfits ( not as good as the cash ones though )

the only thing that may bother is, there some cash clothing called fuction fashion that have stats on it, isn much really but the new recient sets seems to have broken stats, but that dosent afect much unless its means to pvp ( whose pvp in this game is garbage still anyway lol )

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 pm

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
Out of the curiousity, is the private server in english?
Yes. There are still some untranslated stuff here and there, since they're translating themselves. But it's definitely an English server.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:56 pm

ah emil, good memories, easy to leech, easy to multy client, but i lost my delicious char ... why the games have to die! No Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Fate, maybe you can esplain bit more about this game?, i look for it some months ago ( i think 5 ) but the server was oficialy closed , how it was wen come to grindfest and the economy? , im just curious cause this game seems to have good reviews in some mmo sites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 pm

@Sayuri:

if you mean IRIS online, well i cant say too much, is a fine game, at least for the moment (lvl18) quest are easy and no need to grind a lot, you can get a crab from easy quest, the community is not the best but it isnt bad either, i dont get too much the tarot part, but if you liked emil, then IRIS do the trick, not the leeching, but the mecanics are similar.
dungeons are a pain at my level by the way, i guess i will be able to do at lvl20+.
I have been playing 3 days and got over 100K gold, but there are other currencies like coins and medals...

i dont remember a lot of the others OR they are dead (Emil and FEZ). i only played beta of LUNA. Mabinogi is a funny game managed by greedy companny AKA necon, lots of must have items are cash, pets are NX too.

i cant make more detailled intro coz language barrier, but if you ask questions i will answer without problems...

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm

oh sorry, i need to clarify myself better, i meant information about Emil

as you may likely seen in the other mmo thread (Elsword) im more hocking in that one but i would like more options so, how at least used to be emil?

Luna, that game , i stoped to play it as soon they implemented the luna plus patch,my monk lost the abiltity to hold herself on way more tougher monsters ( the patch removed alot of their defense power ) now the game is like more about dathing and party

mabinogi, i heard about it in 4 chan and mmosite, i think i avoid it for now,

and IRIS, also checked in 4 chan ( these guys always play whatever thing that come out quickly that have posible LOLISthings they like from what you said, i guess i avoid too for now

thanks for sugerences, im more curious about emil though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8633

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

@Phobos12 wrote:
@Fate wrote:

played so far:
-mabinogi
-luna
-emil chronicles
-FEZ(rip)
-iris
-etc...

thanks study

Go play Doom 3 or Quake 4,these will do the job.

you left out unreal tournament 2004 and why quake 4 go quake 3 arena or quake live since there the same game =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 am

Emil official server died, theres a private server floating around the internetz, so lets start umm, where... oh yeah:

about Emil pros:
-you got to get pets from drops and quests and you can get cash ones.
-you can chose jobs from the races, may be difficult if chose the wrong race but not impossible.
-marionettes are like transformations equip... weird thing but they are good for grindan.
-posession system let you enchant with yourself a equip of yours or your friend, making easy to be carried around, leech exp and heal and or buff allies
-moe... yeah

Emil Cons (dun dun dun):
-grind hell if you dont have friends on higher lvls to leech.
-lvl, class, race and etc limit equips sometimes you cant use all, but its like every RPG
-limit on "factions" and map difficult: it simple you have to get a faction toget some passes and travel to other cities, and the monster aggro in the way too much, means that a lvl5 player cant go too far from the main city at the beggining.
-more grind.
-private server says that you cant multy client free now Sad

PD: why all the things about multy client?
well i will tell you: thanks to the possesion system you can make 2 alters one healer buff, and a noob. then you move yourself around killing and lelveling the healer and the noob, and healing yourself, so no potions required. and high lvl possesion can get some stats in your armor.

protip: find a high lvl friend, go to a place with high lvl mobs, make a party, posses yourself (means you become a droped item for around 15 minutes, so you dont get damage or aggro, but you get exp from party), start massacre grind, get your expz, profit!!.

emil was a nice game, just droped it because server died.

*edit: link to P.server main flower(click flower)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 pm

wait, leeching? is that even legal in that game? in latale there an sort of lecching too, but at really high lv ( like lv 160 or so wen coliseum become the only way to lv up. by leching with an lv 200 soloing expert rounds ) but that leching cost money ( user ask you pay him/her to join his party and do leech so yeah, its legal?

other than that rest can be deal with i supose, im used to heavy grind

the rest of the features, sound prety interesathing the transformation and posses sytems but most inportant over all

MOE

altough i dont think i can multi client yet (i have 2 coms in my home but one is mine and other is my bro personal com, i guess i need an laptop )

i apologize if my respond is bit of late, played today an game of galaxy angel VN with an english patch, im so raging currently at for me being atached so much to characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Hehe dun worry, late is better than never. anyway i will make an acc in EMIL. kinda nostalgic.
UM... leeching is an option, but if you want fun is better to play clean Smile
about multy client, i think this server dun like it so, better play with their rules, after all they have nice exp bonus and everything.

wiki for the game http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Alright that sounds fair enough, im goona look for gameplay videos to see how it is ^^

if i found another moe mmo type game i make sure to put it here

wait, if is an private server, its means is P2P? cause i know these servers are hard to maintain alive x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

DONATION SYSTEM ("pay if you want")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

My toughts esactly, ( i asume they use paypal acount for this? ) well i guess i avoid it for now sinse i dont have the resources to stabilish and paypal acount then, thanks for all info ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:41 am

no paypal or etc needed. If you want contact me in game im fate/mimi
dunno where are all the players, i just see the shops lol. but yeah, if you find me a new game i will play with you. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:18 am

It be an while till Elsword is open beta but, the issue i have currently, is, i run an shop with my mom so, i may ago afk constantly .____. thats why i want to play Elsword above else ( the stamina system is made off to prevent players to become adicted to the game

ether way if i dare to try i let you know ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F2P Moe MMO?   

Back to top Go down

F2P Moe MMO?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com