Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which story arc?
Gigandroff invasion
27%
 27% [ 7 ]
Cobalt Barrel ace attorney
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Alexis vs BloodyKaiser
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Ghost killing everyone
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
ALL OF THEM OMG
38%
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26
 

AuthorMessage
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 am

Oh noes, I'm a little late....

Name : Lily Rain
Robot : Lily Rain

Background : Backstory Thread Link: [Here!]

Traits :
Occasionally dense
Overly Sympathetic
Values friendship
Situationally reckless
Usually Elegant and Ladylike
Focused when in battle
Strong willpower
Quick on her feet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 am

inb4 Lily Rain gets EVE, becomes OP and goes Nanoha on all the other characters ._.

Darn, I shoulda made a Vanguard now... oh well I wanted to make a character using parts I actually have in game lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 am

@Dune wrote:
inb4 Lily Rain gets EVE, becomes OP and goes Nanoha on all the other characters ._.

Darn, I shoulda made a Vanguard now... oh well I wanted to make a character using parts I actually have in game lol...

Pfft, I wanted Regular Lily Rain, not EVE D: Not going to go godmode, dun worry >>;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 am

okay, mamma mia, didn't expect those detailed sheets.

okay then, we'll start this wednesday then. I've decided that we will do all the story arcs one by one, just to make sure that this RP will last long enough.

I'll update the vote soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 am

@necrio wrote:
okay, mamma mia, didn't expect those detailed sheets.

okay then, we'll start this wednesday then. I've decided that we will do all the story arcs one by one, just to make sure that this RP will last long enough.

I'll update the vote soon.
Holy shit, I haven't started writing the story plot yet! Do the Mecha Jetter Girl Vs BloodyKaiser Arc last please. (Imma gonna cook up a delicious story)
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

Yaaay stories! Time to brush up on those plots and actually read them indephly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 am

can't edit the poll, derp

here are the plots we have got so far :

My Plot :
Gigandroff Invasion :
Lord of Sorcery Gigandroff has recovered from his loss since his last failed invasion. Now he's ready to exact vengeance to Angel Force by commanding his army to attack Cosmic Ark. To make things worse, no one actually knows where Gigandroff is since he's commanding his army from behind. The players have to work together to extract information and storm Gigandroff's headquarters.

Hyoka's Plot:
Cobalt Barrel Ace Attorney :
The story will focus on Cobalt Barrel's efforts to defeat the influence of Chaos in his home planet and show the law enforcers his brand of justice. The other heroes will help him fulfill his mission.

LXE + Ruhiel Plot :
Legend of the Mecha Jetters :
BloodyKaiser is on a journey to find the meaning of his existence after blowing up the corporation that programmed him. Alexis on the other hand is relentlessly hunting the Rogue Rouge Mecha Jetter.

xan1000's Plot :
Revenge of the Ghost :
Hatigarm Machine on a quest to kill those who left him for dead in Arcantus, and nothing will stop him.

Reiya's Plot :
Haku's Great Escape :
Some fool in the Kamui Clan practiced some ancient secret art of Chaos, resulting in Haku's seal weakening and him escaping from Izuna. Help poor Izuna to reseal Haku! Killing the fool is a bonus.

Dune's Plot :
Sven.... wait there are no plots here. NEXT.

Yokura's Plot :
Lily Rain... wait, still no plots.

Take note that the plots are not a must. You may join without contributing any plot.
Now, lets manually vote on which plot we'll do first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 am

Does this the same with roleplaygateway necrio? If so, did the character request still open?

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name : Illy Rain
Robot : Illy Rain

Background : A human android, she have a little sister called mellia that has a bad intention to her. In the attack of her sister the ship she was in with her professor, she was thrown out to the space and find herself in cosmic ark. She then make friend with Evaclen, a cat-like robots and work together as delivery service officer. After awhile, they're being called by a blue haired girl with white and golden clothes. She asked them to make a delivery to the laboratory. It was a cyan colored armors. On their way, they're attacked by mellia and illy accidentally used the armor to fight with. And now, she was known as Illy Rain.
Traits : (What do you want me to put in here necrio?)

Here. Any mistakes or problem with this, just speak it out. It may help me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 am

Oh... were we supposed to have a plot built into the background O:? I can edit and stick in a plot, seeing as I haven't described how Lily joined Angel force, but I wasn't aware of that... xD;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

@necrio wrote:
LXE + Ruhiel Plot :
Legend of the Mecha Jetters :
BloodyKaiser is on a journey to find the meaning of his existence after blowing up the corporation that programmed him. Alexis on the other hand is relentlessly hunting the Rogue Rouge Mecha Jetter.
Now that's what I had in mind!!! (OMG, BLOODYKAISER BLEW UP CYBERSTEP!!! )
I told you that you can easily predict what happens!
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 am

nice one necrio for weaving both arcs into 1 great plot.

now, we can have both cursed/blessed forms and still kill haku cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Does this the same with roleplaygateway necrio? If so, did the character request still open?

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name : Illy Rain
Robot : Illy Rain

Background : A human android, she have a little sister called mellia that has a bad intention to her. In the attack of her sister the ship she was in with her professor, she was thrown out to the space and find herself in cosmic ark. She then make friend with Evaclen, a cat-like robots and work together as delivery service officer. After awhile, they're being called by a blue haired girl with white and golden clothes. She asked them to make a delivery to the laboratory. It was a cyan colored armors. On their way, they're attacked by mellia and illy accidentally used the armor to fight with. And now, she was known as Illy Rain.
Traits : (What do you want me to put in here necrio?)

Here. Any mistakes or problem with this, just speak it out. It may help me out.
someone used lily rain already XD

use another bot, sorry wolf. (I knew you're a member on RP Gateway Razz use the chat once in a while and you can see the original necrio)

@ Yokura : Not a must, but who doesn't want to have his/her own plot XD

@ LXE : I am the mighty reader of the minds.

@ Reiya : I love combining stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Aha okay! I'll have to write up a plot for lily sometime. But as we're probably not going to use it first, I wont rush in writing it. Will revise lily's story to make it better sometime too...

I vote for hyo's Ace attourney plot first!

And also, on a semi related note. Lily Rain include Eve? Like Crim includes seraph cause if they were separate robots it'd be a little awkward... "hi! I'm seraph crimrose!" "I'm crimrose!"

.. Lol. Not interested in going EVE godmode fyi, but I don't want someone with (basically) the same robot and personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm

@necrio wrote:

@ Yokura : Not a must, but who doesn't want to have his/her own plot XD

Not me really lol... I like making off to the side support heroes who arn't the main focus...

(Think Caro from Nanoha with her VOLITAREEE - Though obviously Sven ish not this OP (nowhere even close... not even OP at all mabye...))

Oh shi- dont piss off da support characters...:
 

Mabye I'll make a plot goal storyline thing for him mabye... if im not ultra laaazy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 am

@necrio wrote:
@ LXE : I am the mighty reader of the minds.
What am I thinking now?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 am

LXE wrote:
@necrio wrote:
@ LXE : I am the mighty reader of the minds.
What am I thinking now?

About Mecha Jetter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 am

@Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:
@necrio wrote:
@ LXE : I am the mighty reader of the minds.
What am I thinking now?

About Mecha Jetter.
Other than Luke... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:43 am

oh good thing somenone else deploy lily, my brain burned atemtphing to build her an plot but i managed to work something on my side,




Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Sayuri Chan on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 am

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
Spoiler:
 




Nice boytitaning there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 am

escuse me? care to esplain? i dont post in the general forum so i lost that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 am

@Sayuri Chan wrote:
oh good thing somenone else deploy lily, my brain burned atemtphing to build her an plot but i managed to work something on my side,

Name: Izumi Satori
Robot: Tesladonna

Eye color: yellow (it may change to red wen in very bad mood or in berserk state )
Hair: Blue
Hair lenght: middle/bit long
Height: average

Background:
An Human Android with the ability to generate and shot out electricity out of her rods, she has an Twin sister that responds to the name of Hirasawa Usagi, Both have an flaw that cause that both of them wen togheter or they get very mad or angry, both of em start to generate very dangerous amount of electricity, especially wen both are togheter at the point that is dangerous, sinse they cant control that outspark of energy wen that happens,plus both of em are know for being sentimental, both of them are labeled dangerous and not particulary popular, due of that, Usagi left the Ark thinking she might be an danger for her surroundings and her sister,in an atempt to look for her Sister, she joined the angel force after hearing that they fight space pirates in diferent planets and the posibility that they may finded the posible leader of them, it might be her chance to not only to make the space bit safer but to also find her sister,and then search why that they have flaw,

Traits,

1 Wen very enraged(she is sentimental) , it may go berserk shothing out electrical sparks out of her volt plates,also her rods dont over heat so she can unleash electricity till she recover her senses.(gething hit by these or anything of her electrical atacks at that point is very dangerous )

2 Due of her lack of ability of control electricity wen she is very angry, as maked her an lonely person.

3 Can shot out constant electrical bolts out of her rods for time intervals before overheathing the rods.(it can shot more powerfull bot at eschange to overheatthing the rods quicker )

4 Said loneliness, make her dificult to deal with people.

5 While she can be easy going wen found the correct people to deal with, she is easy to piss off, she hopes she can fix that in the future.

6 Due of her sister being bit childish or so she remembers, tends to worry about others,

7 she practices martial arts ( altough mostly kicks ) due of her boots can be charged with electricity for an deadly lighting kick.

8 She needs support from others OR be knocked out to regain her senses wen overgoing berserk.

(Story Arc)


She started to work in the angel force wen she arrived at the ark some time ago, due of her inability to control her rage sparks, she decided to stay away from the arena, the force still question her skills and beleve that the rage of hers can be used for justice, they send her to the operation Star cluster to deal with space pirates in diferent locations, just to to discover that there more than one leader of the pirates, the angel force leader asked her to find out who is the real leader or how many leaders do they have, and so deal with them, however litle she know that herself and her Twin sister hides an Dark secret, an secret that in the wrong hands, it may bring destruction in mass to the cosmic Ark,

Plot view (player) , players can decide to help Izumi to look for her sister and also to exterminate the space pirate menace in diferent planets in search for leaders of the pirates, also to learn the dark secret behind them.


Ummm, feel free to critise my character, im open to sugestions ^^, sorry if i took long, if there anything that needs to be re done to match in the RP please let me know too ^^;

and no, im not an fan of god mode , i RP in gaia online and other forums for an long time so i know how to behave to make the things good :3






...

REJECTED

spell check, grammar check, whatever check to make it readable please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 am

Kanade
Story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Beats#Main_characters
There you go
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Kanade
Story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Beats#Main_characters
There you go
rejected
not even related to CB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 am

@necrio wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Does this the same with roleplaygateway necrio? If so, did the character request still open?

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name : Illy Rain
Robot : Illy Rain

Background : A human android, she have a little sister called mellia that has a bad intention to her. In the attack of her sister the ship she was in with her professor, she was thrown out to the space and find herself in cosmic ark. She then make friend with Evaclen, a cat-like robots and work together as delivery service officer. After awhile, they're being called by a blue haired girl with white and golden clothes. She asked them to make a delivery to the laboratory. It was a cyan colored armors. On their way, they're attacked by mellia and illy accidentally used the armor to fight with. And now, she was known as Illy Rain.
Traits : (What do you want me to put in here necrio?)

Here. Any mistakes or problem with this, just speak it out. It may help me out.
someone used lily rain already XD

use another bot, sorry wolf. (I knew you're a member on RP Gateway Razz use the chat once in a while and you can see the original necrio)

I am not using Lily, I am using Illy! Very Happy
Is that rejected?

(Besides idk if I met you in RPG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@necrio wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Does this the same with roleplaygateway necrio? If so, did the character request still open?



Here. Any mistakes or problem with this, just speak it out. It may help me out.
someone used lily rain already XD

use another bot, sorry wolf. (I knew you're a member on RP Gateway Razz use the chat once in a while and you can see the original necrio)

I am not using Lily, I am using Illy! Very Happy
Is that rejected?

(Besides idk if I met you in RPG)
wtf is Illy Rain... Well, try not to be too original, I don't want this to turn into a fanfic fest.

I don't browse the forums that much, try the chat. You can sometimes see me derailing the chat to hell and back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum