Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Which story arc?
Gigandroff invasion
27%
 27% [ 7 ]
Cobalt Barrel ace attorney
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Alexis vs BloodyKaiser
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Ghost killing everyone
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
ALL OF THEM OMG
38%
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26
 

AuthorMessage
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 am

necriooo.. thread is not moving.. T_T

roleplay is not moving... D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 am

@reiya wrote:
necriooo.. thread is not moving.. T_T

roleplay is not moving... D=
I'm struggling to write a good entry post here D:

if i can't finish this by wednesday I'm afraid I'll have to hand this over to someone or cancel it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:01 am

I can take up making an opening post if you can tell me what we're starting with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 am

It's a cold, dark, and eerie night to be awake...

You hear a hissing noise, *Ssssss...*

What do you do?

1) Run for your life
2) Suicide
3) Walk towards the direction the sound is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:23 am

LXE wrote:
It's a cold, dark, and eerie night to be awake...

You hear a hissing noise, *Ssssss...*

What do you do?

1) Run for your life
2) Suicide
3) Walk towards the direction the sound is coming from.
4) wake up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 am

@Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:
It's a cold, dark, and eerie night to be awake...

You hear a hissing noise, *Ssssss...*

What do you do?

1) Run for your life
2) Suicide
3) Walk towards the direction the sound is coming from.
4) wake up
You're already awake.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 am

@Hyoka wrote:
I can take up making an opening post if you can tell me what we're starting with.
start with cobalt barrel? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgelancer
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 pm

@necrio wrote:
@reiya wrote:
necriooo.. thread is not moving.. T_T

roleplay is not moving... D=
I'm struggling to write a good entry post here D:

if i can't finish this by wednesday I'm afraid I'll have to hand this over to someone or cancel it...

Beyond the universe, all orbits was gathered in a place called Space. The orbits was formed by a small matter that called planets. The planets is a place for some beings to live, but some planets that a beings cannot live for some reason. The beings are called like dinosaurs, then humans, animals, aliens, predators, or more that exactly like that. Some of them live peacefully together, but some of them not...

After a centuries later, a dark powers have come upon the stars to conquer the space and tried to take their chance on the one who is fighting each other. It is The Chaos, the evil robot looking beings. The Chaos have it's own robot army to go into each planets. All of the beings in the universe was in horror until the Cosmic orbit appear. The Cosmic Orbit keeps the power of the Three Cosmic Ark. The Cosmic Ark of Wisdom, The WIZDOM. Which is knowledgeable in strategies in battle. The Cosmic Ark of Strength, The DOSTREX. Which is capable is combat and strong in the field. And The Cosmic Ark of Courage, The BLADINE. Which have the strong sense of bravery and never fear of evil. All of the Cosmic Ark charge to the force of Chaos and defeat the Chaos. Even tough The Chaos was defeated but the cosmic ark has lost their body and they need to regenerate back their body. In order to do that, they temporary leave their post to their guardians. LIOS, DRAKEN, and ICY. They was assigned to escort the hero that keeps the power of the starforce to help them. But, the chaos do the same to, and The Chaos already got his body but still too weak from before. And the Cosmic warrior is on their way to fight them.

I got it from here http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/cosmicbreak-charge-to-the-twin-moon/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:32 am

wait a minute, RPGateway has a CB RP....

I should've browsed the forum more instead of derailing the chat to hell and back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 pm

@necrio wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
I can take up making an opening post if you can tell me what we're starting with.
start with cobalt barrel? XD
Can do.

Just need some time when I'm off school to get working on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgelancer
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 am

@necrio wrote:
wait a minute, RPGateway has a CB RP....

I should've browsed the forum more instead of derailing the chat to hell and back...
seriously, i don't know what is that website actually do. But I just browse it around google.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:13 am

@edgelancer wrote:
@necrio wrote:
wait a minute, RPGateway has a CB RP....

I should've browsed the forum more instead of derailing the chat to hell and back...
seriously, i don't know what is that website actually do. But I just browse it around google.

That was made several months ago by wolf hikari

nobody joined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@edgelancer wrote:
@necrio wrote:
wait a minute, RPGateway has a CB RP....

I should've browsed the forum more instead of derailing the chat to hell and back...
seriously, i don't know what is that website actually do. But I just browse it around google.

That was made several months ago by wolf hikari

nobody joined
figures.

that site is for srs bsns roleplayers... mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:14 am

-bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 pm

-bump-
Still working!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 am

god dammit I thought i could get away with it and have everyone forget this thread ever existed D:

Okay okay perhaps this summer, when transformers 3 by awesome michael bay comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 am

This thread looks like a fail.

...and I thought it was better than the backstory thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion