Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which story arc?
Gigandroff invasion
27%
 27% [ 7 ]
Cobalt Barrel ace attorney
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Alexis vs BloodyKaiser
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Ghost killing everyone
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
ALL OF THEM OMG
38%
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26
 

AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

@Yokura wrote:
In regards to valks maril march character, doesn't it have to be the same name as the humanoid robot? Cause I right I couldn't name lily aki or something so that we wouldn't have clones of the humanoid characters.

Valkyrie is a he?
Eh, they didn't read the OP, but there're too much of them flying around I can't do anything to stop em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 am

@necrio wrote:
no, we can now have hatigarm protect everyone from his evil clone, how could you LXE...

then again, who cares, xan can play 2 characters at once, can't he?
OK, I'll let xan be the hatigram machine, but on the Mecha Jetter arc, he's going to be roleplaying as Luke. (After the bit when Luke dies, he can be the hatigram machine again)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 am

okies now which plot should we do first then? Imma start this soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 am

@necrio wrote:
okies now which plot should we do first then? Imma start this soon.

Something which is sane and won't go crazy and fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruhiel
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 26
Location : In my lab, doing shady stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:14 am

Um, I have a question, since my character will only exist after certain events happen, what should I do before that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name : HatiGram
Robot : HatiGram

Background : (I take the robot original description) The "Black Winged Wolf", a follower of the Arks from the Mythical Age. Awoken from his sleep by the stench of Chaos.

Traits :
-HatiGram Tackle
-Wing Blades
-Double Guns

(Updated later.. sorry necrio)

Very 'original' name Razz

Thanks.

LOL that wasn't a compliment =.=''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
xan1000
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 am

Why does everyone instantly assume i'm evil?
just because i wanna kill somepeople it doesnt mean everyon must die. just some
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

@xan1000 wrote:
Why does everyone instantly assume i'm evil?
just because i wanna kill somepeople it doesnt mean everyon must die. just some
we need an antagonist anyhow

and I'll be playing the chaos army as well, just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am

@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Nisa wrote:


Very 'original' name Razz

Thanks.

LOL that wasn't a compliment =.=''

I know lol! I'll fix it later. : x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:40 pm

And me man!
@Phobos12 wrote:
Name :Tank Junior
Robot : Tank Junior

Eye color:normally blue,when enraged,blood red

Background :just a gone wrong chaos experiment of fusing biological parts with mechanical ones,but he betrayed his masters and begged to be part of the angel,who accepted him as an really important soldier.
Traits :

1-Orange hull
2-Noisy walk sounds
3-Intead of screaming when in pain,he normally lets an low pitched whistle come out
4-Loves to kill people using only one weapon,thus letting his blade arm ready for action
5-as statused above,has an blade instead of a hand in the left arm

Can i use a freelance char? bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm

@xan1000 wrote:
Why does everyone instantly assume i'm evil?
just because i wanna kill somepeople it doesnt mean everyon must die. just some
Don't wanna be evil? Roleplay as Luke.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm

LXE wrote:
@xan1000 wrote:
Why does everyone instantly assume i'm evil?
just because i wanna kill somepeople it doesnt mean everyon must die. just some
Don't wanna be evil? Roleplay as Luke.

Luke....

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Couldn't resist as nobody jumped at that yet.

No reeely I has a Soljetter thats like the father of Mecha Jetter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm

@Dune wrote:
LXE wrote:
@xan1000 wrote:
Why does everyone instantly assume i'm evil?
just because i wanna kill somepeople it doesnt mean everyon must die. just some
Don't wanna be evil? Roleplay as Luke.

Luke....

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Couldn't resist as nobody jumped at that yet.

No reeely I has a Soljetter thats like the father of Mecha Jetter...
Go to the thread and read my backstory. Soljetter an upgraded imitation of Mecha Jetter.
Luke - So no Darth, I'M UR FATHER!!! And son, I am dissapoint
Wait, does that mean I'm Soljetter's mother?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

@necrio wrote:
@Yokura wrote:
In regards to valks maril march character, doesn't it have to be the same name as the humanoid robot? Cause I right I couldn't name lily aki or something so that we wouldn't have clones of the humanoid characters.

Valkyrie is a he?
Eh, they didn't read the OP, but there're too much of them flying around I can't do anything to stop em.

Fixed! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:11 pm

LXE wrote:
Go to the thread and read my backstory. Soljetter an upgraded imitation of Mecha Jetter.
Luke - So no Darth, I'M UR FATHER!!! And son, I am dissapoint
Wait, does that mean I'm Soljetter's mother?
just make it so you are soljetter's mother time traveled to the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm

@Phobos12 wrote:
And me man!
@Phobos12 wrote:
Name :Tank Junior
Robot : Tank Junior

Eye color:normally blue,when enraged,blood red

Background :just a gone wrong chaos experiment of fusing biological parts with mechanical ones,but he betrayed his masters and begged to be part of the angel,who accepted him as an really important soldier.
Traits :

1-Orange hull
2-Noisy walk sounds
3-Intead of screaming when in pain,he normally lets an low pitched whistle come out
4-Loves to kill people using only one weapon,thus letting his blade arm ready for action
5-as statused above,has an blade instead of a hand in the left arm

Can i use a freelance char? bounce
no

CB bots only
you can customize the bots though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 pm

LXE wrote:
@Dune wrote:
LXE wrote:
Don't wanna be evil? Roleplay as Luke.

Luke....

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Couldn't resist as nobody jumped at that yet.

No reeely I has a Soljetter thats like the father of Mecha Jetter...
Go to the thread and read my backstory. Soljetter an upgraded imitation of Mecha Jetter.
Luke - So no Darth, I'M UR FATHER!!! And son, I am dissapoint
Wait, does that mean I'm Soljetter's mother?
you implied that your son would like to marry you.

ewww, incest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruhiel
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 26
Location : In my lab, doing shady stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:12 am

@necrio:Haha, I dunno why but that made me laugh! =/

Also you didnt answer my question... =l

My question was:My character only exists after certain events happen, what should I do before that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 am

@Ruhiel wrote:
@necrio:Haha, I dunno why but that made me laugh! =/

Also you didnt answer my question... =l

My question was:My character only exists after certain events happen, what should I do before that?
I'll write the plotlines and the back stories. Just give me a few ideas you want me to include, and depending on how the story goes, I'll add the ones that fit, and lecve out the ones that don't.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:41 am

@necrio wrote:
LXE wrote:
@Dune wrote:
LXE wrote:
Don't wanna be evil? Roleplay as Luke.

Luke....

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Couldn't resist as nobody jumped at that yet.

No reeely I has a Soljetter thats like the father of Mecha Jetter...
Go to the thread and read my backstory. Soljetter an upgraded imitation of Mecha Jetter.
Luke - So no Darth, I'M UR FATHER!!! And son, I am dissapoint
Wait, does that mean I'm Soljetter's mother?
you implied that your son would like to marry you.

ewww, incest.

If the Jikuns do it why can't the Jetters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 am

@Dune wrote:
@necrio wrote:
LXE wrote:
Go to the thread and read my backstory. Soljetter an upgraded imitation of Mecha Jetter.
Luke - So no Darth, I'M UR FATHER!!! And son, I am dissapoint
Wait, does that mean I'm Soljetter's mother?
you implied that your son would like to marry you.

ewww, incest.

If the Jikuns do it why can't the Jetters?
I'm not in love with the Soljetter, Who the hell got that idea? I'm Mecha Jetter Girl for crying out loud, I like Mecha Jetter and love Luke Aerius. Problem?
(Yuri and incest make a good combination)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:50 am

LXE wrote:
@Dune wrote:
@necrio wrote:

you implied that your son would like to marry you.

ewww, incest.

If the Jikuns do it why can't the Jetters?
I'm not in love with the Soljetter, Who the hell got that idea? I'm Mecha Jetter Girl for crying out loud, I like Mecha Jetter and love Luke Aerius. Problem?
(Yuri and incest make a good combination)
Mecha Jetter (Luke)
Is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:13 am

@Nisa wrote:

Mecha Jetter (Luke)
Is dead.
lol she loves a dead person
TIME TO MOVE ON OR ELSE YOU GONNA END UP LIKE THIS CHICK IN THIS VID AND GET HIT BY A CAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeakqK5wxFA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:23 am

@Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
@Dune wrote:


If the Jikuns do it why can't the Jetters?
I'm not in love with the Soljetter, Who the hell got that idea? I'm Mecha Jetter Girl for crying out loud, I like Mecha Jetter and love Luke Aerius. Problem?
(Yuri and incest make a good combination)
Mecha Jetter (Luke)
Is dead.
Doesn't mean that I'm looking for another guy, I'm faithful to Luke Aerius.

@BNOISE wrote:
lol she loves a dead person
TIME TO MOVE ON OR ELSE YOU GONNA END UP LIKE THIS CHICK IN THIS VID AND GET HIT BY A CAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeakqK5wxFA
Luke is dead, I'm aware of that. He believes in me, he trusts me, and loves me for who I am, and you're telling me to just go crap on all of that and leave? You better watch what you say, it's not funny. I'm dead serious, you offend me one more time, or shit on Luke's death then I'm never going to forgive you.

TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:37 am

LXE wrote:

TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!
i can't it is all cause you gave him the name luke
i got to fit the persona of the icon i am using now

"LUKE I AM LITERALLY YOUR FATHER!" Cool


now if you gave him a name like daniel or michael or whatever i would be less critical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion