Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I met jesus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 am

@Flandyrll wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
an i actually enjoy having a conversation with you (if i can understand it)
Did you use a translator? If you did, could you tell me where to find it?

And BoyTitan, or should I say... BoyTitty. Pretty much everyone in MSBS hates you, I think.
Aww cmon let the fag have his fun...before we crush it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8632

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 am

@Nisa wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

I was sub captain cause u were a fucking NNOOOOOBBB

I bet u and bright are having gay but sex but hurt cause I actualy grow in skill and learn and dont stay at the same damn lvl

ur a noob to the point u made a post wineing about how u dont feal like u deserve to be a star rank and make noob mistakes a diamond rank would Make

suprisingly its only the 2 less skilled ms dos member/ gay lovers that have a problem with me

actualy when da fuck did u ever even play ????????????????????????????????? or bright why dont u leave with full

You have officially declared war with the community.

its two ppl

one was butthurt since he barely made it in the clan hazington

wile I was envited in by wat 10 ppl when they first made ti 0_o

others butthurt about a well im not even mean enuff to say why hes butthurt but we were cool till a certain incident happend

dont take ur bitch fit out on others -____-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

its two ppl

others butthurt about a well im not even mean enuff to say why hes butthurt but we were cool till a certain incident happend

I hate you. There, I said it.

Also, on behalf of MSBS, we hate you. There, done.

How do I know that the MSBS hates you? It doesn't matter, if I say they hate you, then they must hate you, hence, they do hate you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 am

@Flandyrll wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
an i actually enjoy having a conversation with you (if i can understand it)
Did you use a translator? If you did, could you tell me where to find it?

And BoyTitan, or should I say... BoyTitty. Pretty much everyone in MSBS hates you, I think.

ur just mad cause u barely have a caln left

lmfao like nerf would ever join a noob like you

I mean u use the forum simply to take highly skilled ppl from rynex clan your that desperate

to bad they all in white beard and efb

and na the one guy u got from ms dos by probly giving hium a bunch of rt is cool with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

I mean u use the forum simply to take highly skilled ppl from rynex clan your that desperate

and na the one guy u got from ms dos by probly giving hium a bunch of rt is cool with me
Fun Fact : Nerf DID join, so did Haztion, as well as Zeilregen. Oh, I also absorbed Trigger.

I hardly see that as "barely a caln".

And why do I want members from MS-DOS? Simple, because MS-DOS was a hopeless case from the start. In fact, this was all JUST AS PLANNED.

Personally, I got no issues left against Rynex now that everything is over. However... You. To put it simply, even if you're in WIZ, I'll still hate you and as long as I hate you, MSBS will hate you too.

Last edited by Flandyrll on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burrighto

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 am

Boytitan, think before you speak out of your ass.
I just said all of that shit to troll Agnusdei, FFS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 am

@Flandyrll wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

its two ppl

I hate you. There, I said it.

Also, on behalf of MSBS, we hate you. There, done.

How do I know that the MSBS hates you? It doesn't matter, if I say they hate you, then they must hate you, hence, they do hate you.

now I see why rynex didnt like u at least u finnaly man enuff to talk shit to my face and not bitch on 4 chan

Ima say it now U and wulf kitten are a fucking bitch yall constantly talked shit behind ms dos backs on 4 chan

so I took it da shit talk to yall by out ranking yall in arena and talking shit every time I did outplace a member

MAYBE IF U WERENT A SHIT TALKING BITCH I WOULDNT HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH YALL MSBS FAGS

I wana know why da fuck there even msbs members on are forum

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

@Flandyrll wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

Fun Fact : Nerf DID join, so did Haztion, as well as Zeilregen. Oh, I also absorbed Trigger.

I hardly see that as "barely a caln".

And why do I want members from MS-DOS? Simple, because MS-DOS was a hopeless case from the start. In fact, this was all JUST AS PLANNED.

Personally, I got no issues left against Rynex now that everything is over. However... You. To put it simply, even if you're in WIZ, I'll still hate you and as long as I hate you, MSBS will hate you too.

u had to suck other clans members to get ppl in yours

U FUCKING BITCH U FED FROM SOMETHING I HELPED BUILD OF COURSE I WILL FOREVER HATE U

only clan that stole are members Im cool with is white beard cause it was orignally my plan to go there other than that FUUUUUCCKK YOU U FUCKING CLAN MEMBER STEALING FAAGG IMA ENJOY STOMPING YOUR HEAD IN IN THE CLAN TOURNAMENT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burrighto

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am

BOYTITAN, FLANDRYLL,
THAT'S ENOUGH!
YATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSU
YATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSUYATSU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

now I see why rynex didnt like u at least u finnaly man enuff to talk shit to my face and not bitch on 4 chan

Ima say it now U and wulf kitten are a fucking bitch yall constantly talked shit behind ms dos backs on 4 chan

so I took it da shit talk to yall by out ranking yall in arena and talking shit every time I did outplace a member

MAYBE IF U WERENT A SHIT TALKING BITCH I WOULDNT HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH YALL MSBS FAGS

Personally, the issue is already settled, I just wanted Rynex to get what he deserved.

Fun Fact 1 : I don't care if Rynex doesn't like me or not.
Fun Fact 2 : I don't visit 4chan.
Fun Fact 3 : No, you're not out ranking anyone so far.
Fun Fact 4 : Your issue is with me, not my clan.
MOAR Fun Fact : No, I didn't talk shit behind MS-DOS, I just conspired plans behind Rynex's back.

Additional Fun Fact : As quoted from someone from MSBS, "Just because someone is an annoying, disgusting waste of space doesn't mean I hate to hate him. :<" (I have at no point hinted that you are an annoying and disgusting waste of space)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 am

@Flandyrll wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

Personally, the issue is already settled, I just wanted Rynex to get what he deserved.

Fun Fact 1 : I don't care if Rynex doesn't like me or not.
Fun Fact 2 : I don't visit 4chan.
Fun Fact 3 : No, you're not out ranking anyone so far.
Fun Fact 4 : Your issue is with me, not my clan.
MOAR Fun Fact : No, I didn't talk shit behind MS-DOS, I just conspired plans behind Rynex's back.

Additional Fun Fact : As quoted from someone from MSBS, "Just because someone is an annoying, disgusting waste of space doesn't mean I hate to hate him. :<" (I have at no point hinted that you are an annoying and disgusting waste of space)

so rynex deserverd for some worm to watch and wait as it got skilled see who is best and steal its members

u say ur tryna make a normal clan and not be like efb so why u steal all the members from a top clan

I hate u I hate hazington I hate wulf Kitten and all the ppl that like him so I hate ur clan

Rynex may not be as skilled as u but at least hes not a manipulative faggot a clan member tstealing FAGGOT

actualy Im going to warn nurien of you I can see you taking members from dat clan next actualy for now on my very goal In dos is to make ur clan FALL APART

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:

so rynex deserverd for some worm to watch and wait as it got skilled see who is best and steal its members

u say ur tryna make a normal clan and not be like efb so why u steal all the members from a top clan

I hate u I hate hazington I hate wulf Kitten and all the ppl that like him so I hate ur clan

Rynex may not be as skilled as u but at least hes not a manipulative faggot a clan member tstealing FAGGOT

actualy Im going to warn nurien of you I can see you taking members from dat clan next actualy for now on my very goal In dos is to make ur clan FALL APART

Ahhh but do you even know why?

I never said I wanted a normal clan now did I? Hm...? When did you ever heard of such heresy?

Making my clan fall apart? Hilarious! What a brilliant goal indeed. I'd love to you an insignificant fool like you try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeilregen
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: wow, aren't we f**ked   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Like two great empires at war and all the villages in between will be destroyed by this chaos.

Looks like DOS will never touch first for a very long, long time with all this going around.

I minus well have to stop supporting DOS too at this rate. = ="
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 pm

It disturbs me that boyTitty said that he's 18 years old, from New York. His English SUCKS, his attitude SUCKS, his rage SUCKS. Dude, learn to have a discussion before you try to win one. Learn English, don't depend on crappy spell check because your grammar sucks ass. Stop acting like you are the best, being invited by people into a crappy clan doesn't mean that you are good. If you make it into the top 10 doesn't mean that you are good. If you act like a raging 12 year old who thinks that he's better than anyone who is older, you'll end up being a crappy hater who is hated by everyone. You don't have friends, you don't have a life, you probably have a crappy job in some convenience store, oh wait, you probably have no job. Start acting like someone with a common sense, and not some guy who think's he's awesome like Agnus. I don't hate you, I am just deeply disappointed in you!

There, I said it.
Goodbai nao, love u, u love me too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
You don't have friends
And to think he was asking me about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
It disturbs me that boyTitty said that he's 18 years old, from New York. His English SUCKS, his attitude SUCKS, his rage SUCKS. Dude, learn to have a discussion before you try to win one. Learn English, don't depend on crappy spell check because your grammar sucks ass. Stop acting like you are the best, being invited by people into a crappy clan doesn't mean that you are good. If you make it into the top 10 doesn't mean that you are good. If you act like a raging 12 year old who thinks that he's better than anyone who is older, you'll end up being a crappy hater who is hated by everyone. You don't have friends, you don't have a life, you probably have a crappy job in some convenience store, oh wait, you probably have no job. Start acting like someone with a common sense, and not some guy who think's he's awesome like Agnus. I don't hate you, I am just deeply disappointed in you!

There, I said it.

U dont Know what this is about id suggest u stay out of it

this is tuff I was quit about until some weeks ago

Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:

There, I said it.

U dont Know what this is about id suggest u stay out of it

this is tuff I was quit about until some weeks ago

I don't care about the subject of your discussion, i'm just talking about your whole performance in this. Dude, you're 18 years old, you should know better than this. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:36 pm

maybe i can stop being a dos too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

lol i fought i was the target,but boytitan got their attention,thank you man,you saved me from a bunch of spam messages that i don't want to make.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:40 pm

@Agnusdei wrote:
lol i fought i was the target,but boytitan got their attention,thank you man,you saved me from a bunch of spam messages that i don't want to make.

btw it's thought <--- not fought

And we are not done yet >=D... i think =/

Anyway, how was your day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

thanks for asking dude,it was great,rynex gave me a great match,bright suffered in my hands.......flandryll was laughing.
i fell great today,thanks for asking.

Last edited by Agnusdei on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burrighto

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

He's happy because he beat my ALT account. Yup, It was tough for him, but he still won.
Killing 2 Victories and a lily is tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

yup,but i was hoping to fight with rynex again,he is a better waste of time.......
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

You really hate him right? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burrighto

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 pm

No, it's just fun to troll him.

Last edited by Burrighto on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I met jesus   

Back to top Go down

I met jesus
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com