Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Female Trolls?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is there really a Female troll?
yes
59%
 59% [ 22 ]
no
27%
 27% [ 10 ]
dunno
14%
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37
 

AuthorMessage
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 27
Location : Some where out there

PostSubject: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 am

I'm just asking if there is any or is it possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 am

Nisa?

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

For a second there I thought I'm reading a WoW forum thread.

IRL or internet? Ah heck, doesn't matter, sure there are female trolls, them life-leeching asshats that take everything from you then toss your lifeless corpse away and leave you to rot, they can't be trusted, every last one of them. They are God Tier trolls, only reason you don't really see them is because they are so naturally good at trolling, they have the patience to keep up the act only so they can hit you full brunt of it one day, hell, some of them are so natural at it they don't even know they are trolling.

/rant.

And Nisa? Judging from "her" posting mannerism and use of language, I bet "she" is lying about "her" age and gender, just a guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

dun know... but could it be Ni-chan ( Nisa )... i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

@reVelske wrote:
For a second there I thought I'm reading a WoW forum thread.

IRL or internet? Ah heck, doesn't matter, sure there are female trolls, them life-leeching asshats that take everything from you then toss your lifeless corpse away and leave you to rot, they can't be trusted, every last one of them. They are God Tier trolls, only reason you don't really see them is because they are so naturally good at trolling, they have the patience to keep up the act only so they can hit you full brunt of it one day, hell, some of them are so natural at it they don't even know they are trolling.

/rant.

And Nisa? Judging from "her" posting mannerism and use of language, I bet "she" is lying about "her" age and gender, just a guess.
God tier o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 27
Location : Some where out there

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 am

@Nisa wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
For a second there I thought I'm reading a WoW forum thread.

IRL or internet? Ah heck, doesn't matter, sure there are female trolls, them life-leeching asshats that take everything from you then toss your lifeless corpse away and leave you to rot, they can't be trusted, every last one of them. They are God Tier trolls, only reason you don't really see them is because they are so naturally good at trolling, they have the patience to keep up the act only so they can hit you full brunt of it one day, hell, some of them are so natural at it they don't even know they are trolling.

/rant.

And Nisa? Judging from "her" posting mannerism and use of language, I bet "she" is lying about "her" age and gender, just a guess.
God tier o.o

why are they all pointing at you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 am

@Maria+Holic wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
For a second there I thought I'm reading a WoW forum thread.

IRL or internet? Ah heck, doesn't matter, sure there are female trolls, them life-leeching asshats that take everything from you then toss your lifeless corpse away and leave you to rot, they can't be trusted, every last one of them. They are God Tier trolls, only reason you don't really see them is because they are so naturally good at trolling, they have the patience to keep up the act only so they can hit you full brunt of it one day, hell, some of them are so natural at it they don't even know they are trolling.

/rant.

And Nisa? Judging from "her" posting mannerism and use of language, I bet "she" is lying about "her" age and gender, just a guess.
God tier o.o

why are they all pointing at you?
cuz Ni-chan is cute :"]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 am

@IcyKing wrote:
cuz Ni-chan is cute :"]
And you're a creep.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 am

@Cori wrote:
@IcyKing wrote:
cuz Ni-chan is cute :"]
And you're a creep.
dude... u really hurt me... =.="
PS: i'm a TRAP... a TRAP... not a Creep or something else...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

@Cori wrote:
@IcyKing wrote:
cuz Ni-chan is cute :"]
And you're a creep.
And i agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

By asking about the existence of female trolls, you're implying that there a girls on the Internet.
There are absolutely no girls on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 am

Diabolical wrote:
By asking about the existence of female trolls, you're implying that there a girls on the Internet.
There are absolutely no girls on the Internet.
That's what you ALWAYS say >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 am

@Nisa wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
By asking about the existence of female trolls, you're implying that there a girls on the Internet.
There are absolutely no girls on the Internet.
That's what you ALWAYS say >_>
667 posts.

ON TOPIC: It's true.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 am

Diabolical wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
By asking about the existence of female trolls, you're implying that there a girls on the Internet.
There are absolutely no girls on the Internet.
That's what you ALWAYS say >_>
667 posts.

ON TOPIC: It's true.

668 post <--- why do you care?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 am

@Nisa wrote:
668 post <--- why do you care?
I missed your six hundred and sixty-sixth post.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 23
Location : The horrible 3-dimensional world

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

@Maria+Holic wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
For a second there I thought I'm reading a WoW forum thread.

IRL or internet? Ah heck, doesn't matter, sure there are female trolls, them life-leeching asshats that take everything from you then toss your lifeless corpse away and leave you to rot, they can't be trusted, every last one of them. They are God Tier trolls, only reason you don't really see them is because they are so naturally good at trolling, they have the patience to keep up the act only so they can hit you full brunt of it one day, hell, some of them are so natural at it they don't even know they are trolling.

/rant.

And Nisa? Judging from "her" posting mannerism and use of language, I bet "she" is lying about "her" age and gender, just a guess.
God tier o.o

why are they all pointing at you?

Simply because she emphasized having an EVE earlier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 am

They be jelly, then?

Also, no girls on the internet.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

@shinigami wrote:
@Maria+Holic wrote:
@Nisa wrote:

God tier o.o

why are they all pointing at you?

Simply because she emphasized having an EVE earlier?
good point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 32
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

Diabolical wrote:

There are absolutely no girls on the Internet.

Well that's not entirely true, they just tend to hide on RP servers of games like Neverwinter Nights and WoW doing their silly social/romance RP.

No girls exist on the net otherwise, absolutely, all a lie.


Last edited by reVelske on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N3wTyp3
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Manila PH

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 am

Lol, Girls on the internet exists.

I know a handful of epic girls. Real Girls that I know.

Fer example. @MikKitty
Real Girl. And My better half. Lol

-Edit-
Some Girls are also mistaken to be guys, because of the way they talk. Us guys would never believe the person who claims they're the opposite gender.


Last edited by N3wTyp3 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 am

@N3wTyp3 wrote:
Lol, Girls on the internet exists.

I know a handful of epic girls. Real Girls that I know.

Fer example. @MikKitty
Real Girl. And My better half. Lol
i just meet her this noon... kinda cute too... i guess :"]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N3wTyp3
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 26
Location : Manila PH

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

@IcyKing wrote:
@N3wTyp3 wrote:
Lol, Girls on the internet exists.

I know a handful of epic girls. Real Girls that I know.

Fer example. @MikKitty
Real Girl. And My better half. Lol
i just meet her this noon... kinda cute too... i guess :"]
In game ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 25
Location : Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:52 am

@N3wTyp3 wrote:
@IcyKing wrote:
@N3wTyp3 wrote:
Lol, Girls on the internet exists.

I know a handful of epic girls. Real Girls that I know.

Fer example. @MikKitty
Real Girl. And My better half. Lol
i just meet her this noon... kinda cute too... i guess :"]
In game ?
yeah... kinda cute is the way that girl talk... not mention ab what she look like...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 27
Location : Some where out there

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 am

Diabolical wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
668 post <--- why do you care?
I missed your six hundred and sixty-sixth post.

ROLF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

@n3wtyp3- hey, why's my name here? am not a troll... >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   

Back to top Go down
 
Female Trolls?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com