Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I want to ask you guys...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Did you ever think to suicide?
-Yes
49%
 49% [ 17 ]
-No
37%
 37% [ 13 ]
-Maybe
14%
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 am

Wolf Hikari's Warning System wrote:
Okay, this is a serious thing to be discussed. I don't want any answer, just your what your head tells. And I also need a help form the mods to taken care of this thread so there is nothing negative will run around here. Please do not lock or anything until I ask for it to be done. The poll will not end until this thread was locked.

I want to hear from you guys what do you think of suicide. Anything about suicide please post your opinion or knowledge here. If you even ever think of it, you may tell me/us here. I have my reason to open this topic, and it's my private so do not think of asking for it. So, what do you guys think about SUICIDE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 am

Yes,manytimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 am

uwah, that's a real serious topic you got there bro. whatever happens, chillax and think about it before doing anything. anyways moving on.

i did think about suicide when i was younger because of whatever's happening and everything felt like crap. i'd often take the pen knife (rusted) and attempt to cut but i chickened out. I could never bring myself to do it cause i'm mostly afraid of the pain i have to go thru and of cos, how it would affect my family etc came after that. So i never really did do it, i have a female friend of mine who did attempt suicide by doing the "down the road" slit and not "across the road" cut. It wasn't in my place to say or anything but when i learnt about it i felt kinda upset about it.

enough of whatever's above. anyways, what i feel/think:

suicide is just a form of escape and not release. it will further burden people around you and cause absolutely more grief, pain, angst, sadness etc etc. Imo, it is not worth it at all. it's also a sign to show that you (in general, not directing to anyone) are just trying to run away from your problems rather than facing it. This is arguable because if it's only route left to take, i cant say you didnt try to face your problems and stuff. but regardless on how people think, i'd still will say it is not worth it. why?

there is an entire life infront of you (again, not directing to anyone). be it whether it's painful or not, there is still a future. things like i'd always would want to say (it's hard but i'm trying and working on it as well) will get better no matter how fucked up life can be. It is important to stay positive and have a positive/upholding/encouraging group of people around you to help you maintain your sanity/humanity/stop you from suicide. difficult but with great buds and people around, i think and quite sure that things will be better slightly and somehow.

once again, regardless the issue, suicide is not an option. aside from leaving burdens to family members (whatever is undone), you'd be wasting parents' money for raising you (since you decided to off yourself without leaving/paying them back) and of cause giving them the stress which might lead to them having a mental/emotional break down and prolly cause the death of your entire family which ends your bloodline. Not to mention loved ones and close friends would too feel grief especially those closest to you who feels and looks up to you. if u're gone, they'd probably just off themselves as well and hence a HUGE CHAIN reaction (it might or might not happen). So it's definitely not worth it. I feel that talking things out with a best bud or someone older or anyone else closest to you instead of holding it in will help to keep these rash emotions in check and probably offer a way out.

Once again, the YOU in my entire wall of text is NOT directed at or to anyone at all and is only IN GENERAL. if you're offended, i'm sorry to whoever it is. and thank you for reading this wall of text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 am

why suicide

life is a challenge

and that's why I like it

I want to live forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 am

A lot, most of the thoughts in high school, happens when you don't have friends. Stopped caring about life entirely when I stepped on to college thus removing the thought completely. And with that said,
Brb, Gensokyo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 am

Reiya.
Tl;Dr
summarize.
or i'll read it later ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

I'll go to Gensokyo when I'm an old man.

My life is too nice right now to go early.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:06 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
I'll go to Gensokyo when I'm an old man.

My life is too nice right now to go early.

Having fun?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

*Serious mode*
Things currently keeping me from suicide

1.Pain
2.Lily
3.Tour to Japan
4.Anime/Manga
5.CB
6.Money not yet spent.
7.Maybe a gf in the future?

If I can overcome these things...I'd probably suicide,but not at this very moment.Im even afraid of my nails going into my skin.*ouch*.

But seriously, life has too many stress. Sometimes you just wanna break out from this cage, but you can't.Your soul is stuck in your body and identity. I like to fly freely in the skies, this is what I want to do most when I die.

I want to die peacefully, without pain. Sure I always think of suiciding, but I'm too coward to actually do it.Not enough pain-killers in the world.

Who knows,maybe I would be bring to soul society when I die and become a shinigami!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 am

everyone wants to die PEACEFULLY and without PAIN.
that i can guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 am

don't worry, thinking about suicide is humane in nature. Each of us here must have thought about it before, at least once.

having a thought about suicide 2-3 times in some point of your life is normal, but thinking about suicide many times in a short amount of time is idiocy at its best.

as for my experience, I once thought that, thinking about suicide is stupid. I mean, everyone wants to live forever, why go to such lengths to kill yourself right?

but then, I was devastated when my doctor said I wouldn't be able to bboy anymore. It was because of a measly accident in a battle that I busted my shoulder and my thigh joints, and my whole life was pretty much ruined

I felt like resetting my whole life, it was total despair man, "Only because of a stupid accident and I became unable to dance? How if I jump down and redo my whole life?"

but I calmed down after a few days, and after a few rehab sessions, things went back to normal.
I might not be able to do power moves, but I covered it up with more techniques.

Also, you should read the manga "REAL" by Inoue Takehiko, that is a very solid and inspiring story dude.
Normal people would have thought about killing themselves when they became paralyzed, but those guys faced their handicaps with such courage.
That manga is one of the things that inspired me when my shoulder was busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:34 pm

I want to see someone commit suicide so I can have a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm

These kinda thoughts do pop up from time to time, when real life goes down the sh**ter. A certain two people in this world bitching my head off certainly doesn't help things. Evil or Very Mad

So while I'd like to get away, there are two main things firmly in the way of me actually offing myself: unwillingness to face that kinda pain and a faint glimmer of hope that the best days are still to come. Something along the lines of "I can't die here, I've still got awesome crap to do" probably sums it up.

@ Oyaji: Hey I've read that for my History of Manga class! o:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:12 pm

I didn't read it all... But, what will you do if you're in a situation like this? Hear my story...

Last day, my lil sister is kidnapped. A latter was sent to my home and saying that "come and lets do it again!". I won't post the picture tough.. You'll not understand a word. My parents already told a police and the police have began searching but there is still no sign of them, until now. Just an hour ago a letter come back again, this time it is pointing to me. So I read the letter secretly. And what i got is... "You didn't even know where is our old base didn't you Wolf?(this is actually my real name, but I replace it)". Thinking about it for a moment. Which reminds me to my old self... (you guys never will hear about this) Anyway, about 3 days after this. Is the day that the person said I should come. He did say the police will never found them(what the hell!? I can't believe it!). So how do I find them? here it this what's more the latter say "you have your nose, use it!" and don't ask me why do they ask that! I mean, even tough I knew, I will never told!
Anyway... What do you think? Is it same like to do a SUICIDE? going to the enemies nest without knowing what will happened. It does sounded suicide eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

@shinigami wrote:
*Serious mode*

1.Pain
2.Lily
3.Tour to Japan
4.Anime/Manga
5.CB
6.Money not yet spent.

If I can overcome these things...I'd probably suicide,but not at this very moment.Im even afraid of my nails going into my skin.*ouch*.

But seriously, life has too many stress. Sometimes you just wanna break out from this cage, but you can't.Your soul is stuck in your body and identity. I like to fly freely in the skies, this is what I want to do most when I die.

I want to die peacefully, without pain. Sure I always think of suiciding, but I'm too coward to actually do it.Not enough pain-killers in the world.

Who knows,maybe I would be bring to soul society when I die and become a shinigami!

this is what the kids today are thinking about their futures?read manga and anime and play cb for the rest of their lifes?where is the carrer future?where is the house of dreams?dammit this make me sick,everyone here want to become nerdies?only kidding but c'mon,some ppl here need to change their future or it will be too late.

i hate dying so i wanted to be a imortal until the end of world,then i would become very happy,but this have a price,i would lost my most beloved persons in change to become immortal,nothing is free,but i want to become this.sadly my lord will not give permission,so ican go to heaven and live forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 pm

forgot to post this,but what time you got this in your head hikari?i can't believe you made such a topic,suicide is somenthing that you can never do,even if you don't have love in your life,you need to see:
in cristian religion,suiciding will automaticaly send you to hell,make you suffer with a pain worse then losing your lil sister to mad people.

i never seen this,as a diferent teen,i judge myself as a adult with my arguments,i don't followed the new wave of fun things you ppl like,justin bieber for example,i hate him,i prefer classical musics than pop,i hear heavy metal than rock,i prefer the old times than now,but i want the future full of mechas.

i know that this is serious but c'mon,it happened somenthing to you to mind this.......... No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 pm

@shinigami wrote:
*Serious mode*

1.Pain
2.Lily
3.Tour to Japan
4.Anime/Manga
5.CB
6.Money not yet spent.

I hope you're not serious. If you are serious, all I can say is you're fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 pm

this guy is a genius²
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

no one's addressing wolf's question?

oh well, *helps myself to it*

i'd say go for it! for a family member that is important to you, just do it! Not saying that you should rush in blindly, but suicide or not, i still think you should jus go and save her. I'd do it for anyone in my family who be in that situation and probably, would rage once i get a hold of the people who are doing this. i might accidentally go overboard and give them serious wounds/injuries. heck, i dont think when i'm i rage mode.

but yea, for a family, jus go for it. oh if you do know where the place is, you can always tip the police off or tell them to follow you while you head into the base and ambush them once/before the fight starts. search ur memory, you should be able to remember the place that they're talking about because it is addressed to you after all.

aside from that, i hope everything goes well for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm

wolf, you should rephrase the question you asked in your first post,
some of us were assuming that you were in a DEPRESSION AND WAS TRYING TO END YOUR LIFE BY KILLING YOURSELF, when in fact, that's not the point

give us back our fucking worries wolf Evil or Very Mad

and no, what you are looking at is different than a fucking suicide, what you are about to do, is called, unleashing a world of fucking pain with RAEG and MOAR RAEG

Seriously, I would go into a blind rage if someone hurt my family. I won't call the police, I'll call my friends for a little chit-chat with those guys.
The kidnappers are lucky as hell if they ended up with only a few broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

@Agnusdei wrote:

this is what the kids today are thinking about their futures?read manga and anime and play cb for the rest of their lifes?where is the carrer future?where is the house of dreams?dammit this make me sick,everyone here want to become nerdies?only kidding but c'mon,some ppl here need to change their future or it will be too late.

i hate dying so i wanted to be a imortal until the end of world,then i would become very happy,but this have a price,i would lost my most beloved persons in change to become immortal,nothing is free,but i want to become this.sadly my lord will not give permission,so ican go to heaven and live forever.

Dude...I mention the word "CURRENTLY", things might differ when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 am

@reiya wrote:
no one's addressing wolf's question?i might accidentally go overboard and give them serious wounds/injuries. heck, i dont think when i'm i rage mode.
You would probably get smoked before you can do anything.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 am

not before something happpens. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 am

Welcome to a place where guns are outlawed and are out-of-reach to all teenagers, where thugs could try and stab you with a 4-inch knife while you bring a 5 foot steel pole. Really fun thing to do.

if you are truly from Malaysia, the police there... Well.

I'd rather trust my friends with my life than the Police, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 am

Well, its hard to find real good people in the world nowadays. Everywhere and every corner we go, there will surely be something similar to a riot or chaos. Neutral This kind of thing really makes me wonder quite a few times as well whether it is worth it to live in a place we currently live in. But, in the end, why think of problem when you can actually solve it in a simple manner and be done with it.

There are always a few time where our luck run bad and fate tends to twist things around and make our life miserable, but in the end there are a lot of way to live out someone's life rather than just ending it like suicide and all.

Been though some of them, got robbed, mugged etc. But at the end, just move on with life after you get over the depression. And, when you're stuck, it is never really wrong to ask someone for help rather than making ownself having a headache trying to solve a puzzle. :3 *but be sure it is someone that won't lead you somewhere quiet and takes advantage of you*. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to ask you guys...   

Back to top Go down

I want to ask you guys...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum