Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-Hallow
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Death-Hallow

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:47 am

I need to know really good ways to use Zero Saber Girl! I bought her recently and I'm not good with her. Right now, I have a Metal Slayer Sword and Viper shield on her. I don't know if anyone else is have luck with that weapon combination, but I'm not. I get pwned by AIR bots... xP

Please help me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://death-hallow.deviantart.com/
Death-Hallow
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Death-Hallow

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am

And other LND bots are pwning me, too, because I don't hit them as much since I don't have a long range weapon, but I don't know which gun would be good to use for her. ART bots are scared of my Zero Saber Girl, though. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am

Didnt' this post say mecha jetters girl a second ago...?

Anyway For Zero saber girl you're going to need first is one of 3 weapons, the sonic blade, slash blade ( garapon), or the kamui staff ( haku quest). Then its your choice to put what you want in her other hand, I personally prefer auto or custom magnum, but you can put a buckler or a viper sheild if you so wish it. Remember unlike normal zero saber you are also a smaller target and have better stats.

Next we have how to play her properly. Like Jikun long and hu she has a built in chasing move zero step. While at first it may appear useless, its the key to playing zero saber girl well. This move is great, it allows you to close the distance between you and the opponent, you can even chase airs with this move. Zero step will put you in front of your opponent, If you have a melee weapon in hand it'll double the attack power of that melee weapon for one hit after the zero step. Which is great for when you're chasing people. You can also use zero step to run away just like jikun wolf kick. ( you are invincible during zero step)

As for the gun in your other hand, If a zero step attack connects, they'll be sent flying backwards, or they'll be knocked out of the air, you can shoot them with your gun and strafe if you wish to approach again.

So a basic combo would be, standard melee 3 hit and continue like most lands ._.

Zero step attack -----> shoot------> zero step attack rinse repeat.

Mastering zero step is the key to using zero saber girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am

Im not sure if you wanna go a 100% Meele with her.
Since she has a great potential for a Run and Gun bot.
Just slap on 2 Accel guns or other fast guns and Put boost run on.
Not fully sure though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xynno
Xynno

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 am

@Broken wrote:
Im not sure if you wanna go a 100% Meele with her.
Since she has a great potential for a Run and Gun bot.
Just slap on 2 Accel guns or other fast guns and Put boost run on.
Not fully sure though.

I wouldn't put dual accel guns on her, maybe one and then a sword of some sort. As you said she has great potential as both, i usually run a kamui staff + auto custom magnum, works great. I dunno why people put 2 guns as it defeats the purpose of having zero step in the first place. (Since zero step dosn't do any damage in but it does double the damage of the following melee as I said earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:59 am

Once I get my ZSG I'll equip her with Kamui Staff and any decent gun.

Oh and use zero step efficiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:56 am

I've managed to pull it off a few times, but sometimes Zero Step works and sometimes it dosen't. Even though I'm locked on to somehting she does Zero Step as usual... which I find weird. Like I'm locked onto an AIR unit already and she just Zero Steps forward instead of towards the AIR... what's going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 am

my OBT ZSG build

Christmas ZSG base

Drill Knuckle (garapon: currently unavailable)

Little Grenade (shop: currently available)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xynno
Xynno

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 am

@yilx wrote:
I've managed to pull it off a few times, but sometimes Zero Step works and sometimes it dosen't. Even though I'm locked on to somehting she does Zero Step as usual... which I find weird. Like I'm locked onto an AIR unit already and she just Zero Steps forward instead of towards the AIR... what's going on?

It helps if you jump a little first before stepping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death-Hallow
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Death-Hallow

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm

@Xynno wrote:
Didnt' this post say mecha jetters girl a second ago...?

Anyway For Zero saber girl you're going to need first is one of 3 weapons, the sonic blade, slash blade ( garapon), or the kamui staff ( haku quest). Then its your choice to put what you want in her other hand, I personally prefer auto or custom magnum, but you can put a buckler or a viper sheild if you so wish it. Remember unlike normal zero saber you are also a smaller target and have better stats.

Next we have how to play her properly. Like Jikun long and hu she has a built in chasing move zero step. While at first it may appear useless, its the key to playing zero saber girl well. This move is great, it allows you to close the distance between you and the opponent, you can even chase airs with this move. Zero step will put you in front of your opponent, If you have a melee weapon in hand it'll double the attack power of that melee weapon for one hit after the zero step. Which is great for when you're chasing people. You can also use zero step to run away just like jikun wolf kick. ( you are invincible during zero step)

As for the gun in your other hand, If a zero step attack connects, they'll be sent flying backwards, or they'll be knocked out of the air, you can shoot them with your gun and strafe if you wish to approach again.

So a basic combo would be, standard melee 3 hit and continue like most lands ._.

Zero step attack -----> shoot------> zero step attack rinse repeat.

Mastering zero step is the key to using zero saber girl.

Oh my gosh! You have no clue how much this helped me, thanks! x)

And it did say Mecha Jetter Girl, I said that on accident because me and my friend were talking about Mecha Jetter Girl because she wants one. Sorry for the confusion, lol. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
xs330
Newcomer
Newcomer
xs330

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:36 am

Is this the same for Normal Zero Saber? Cos im going full melee with it (sword are dual sonic blades).
EDIT: It also would help me a lot if someone can give me a good build guide up to level 10.

Last edited by xs330 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More things to add)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 am

necro lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!   

Back to top Go down

Guide for Using Zero Saber Girl? Please Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com