Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeipher
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 pm

So i'm taking a little break from CB.
Wondering if anyone know a great jap/anime oriented/base mmorpg.

I mightttt try out Fantasy Earth Zero...
Also I may also be playing FLYFF again :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 25
Location : In front of my computer

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am

Mabinogi is a pretty good game I think.

They're coming up with a G13 update; a major one that changes a lot of things for all players x3
Enjoy!

P.S. Pm me if you do get to play; i'll share my IGN with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm

mabinogi?EU or the USA version?nexon blocked the ip in brazil i hate these guys
flyff is horrible to me ._.
one day i saw a perfect game where you was a character you created and you lived in japan,tokyo is the city and it is multyplayer,by the way i was seeing,you create your house,you buy things,it is 3d,looks like more a very detailed miku mkiu beat multyplayer game
Back to top Go down
Renderless
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

You should try FEZ. Pretty fun and you need a lot of teamwork. Though it is like CB....small population.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

@AngelWings wrote:
Mabinogi is a pretty good game I think.

They're coming up with a G13 update; a major one that changes a lot of things for all players x3
Enjoy!

P.S. Pm me if you do get to play; i'll share my IGN with you
Cant play it in SG (damn you necon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

if i could play MABINOGI I WOULDNT BE PLAYING THIS ALREADY T_T

indeed. damn you necon..

btw nisa, SG players like us can play the taiwanese version (chinese) but my chinese sucks =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 am

Go Flyff xD
or RF online (also has mecha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 am

quit Flyff after they changed the new skill point system and because i have no other friends playing and i forgot my account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 am

@reiya wrote:
quit Flyff after they changed the new skill point system and because i have no other friends playing and i forgot my account.

I stopped playing it because i wasted all my money on those pets, to find out that i got an INT pet as a billposter. I hated the game since then xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 am

@buldog22 wrote:
@reiya wrote:
quit Flyff after they changed the new skill point system and because i have no other friends playing and i forgot my account.

I stopped playing it because i wasted all my money on those pets, to find out that i got an INT pet as a billposter. I hated the game since then xD

INT for asalraiikum yah?

(damage based on amount of MP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

PLAY LATALE! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:
@reiya wrote:
quit Flyff after they changed the new skill point system and because i have no other friends playing and i forgot my account.

I stopped playing it because i wasted all my money on those pets, to find out that i got an INT pet as a billposter. I hated the game since then xD

INT for asalraiikum yah?

(damage based on amount of MP)

yeah, but i rather had DEX, i was a stunner, could kill 10 lvl higher knights with ease Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm

you could try Lunia, a 2.5d action arcade mmorpg. you control your char with either a gamepad or keyboard. there are a lot of character to play and there are more coming, the reason why im playing CB is because Lunia lagged too much for me -.-



or you can of course play S4 League which is kinda like CB but without robots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

played tt and quit too after realizing that the catalyst is not 100% even if they said it was 100% =.= many of my eqs broke cos of tt during beta and stuff..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 pm

lunia?lol i played this and liked,what was?2 years ago?easy to lvl up in brazil server,so my kraig(i think that is his name) ended up in lvl 61 or 50.it becames boring because it is very easy to lvl up and reborning is easy too
Back to top Go down
Abyll
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

I'm playing RF, and liking it a lot aside from the low-level squishiness. Getting 1hk'd by everyone else in a PvP war is lame,
but the rest of the game is pretty cool. Good graphics & engine, nice 3-way race war, and interesting class choices. Not perfectly balanced, but I've seen far worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 am

@Abyll wrote:
I'm playing RF, and liking it a lot aside from the low-level squishiness. Getting 1hk'd by everyone else in a PvP war is lame,
but the rest of the game is pretty cool. Good graphics & engine, nice 3-way race war, and interesting class choices. Not perfectly balanced, but I've seen far worse.

The game would've been balanced if CCR didn't ruin it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 am

Cosmic Break is a pretty good game i think,and it fits your criteria too!
here's the link :http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 am

@Nisa wrote:
Cosmic Break is a pretty good game i think,and it fits your criteria too!
here's the link :http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home

I agree, it is a very fun game, go play it, you'll probably like it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Cosmic Break is a pretty good game i think,and it fits your criteria too!
here's the link :http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home

I agree, it is a very fun game, go play it, you'll probably like it Razz

Wow, it is indeed a very fun game. The only problem is that people are telling me to bug off because I am a circle rank. This spoils half of the fun. Though I've head that there is a cosmic break server with really nice people.

Here's the link to the homepage: www.cosmicbreak.jp/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

@mogimus wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Cosmic Break is a pretty good game i think,and it fits your criteria too!
here's the link :http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home

I agree, it is a very fun game, go play it, you'll probably like it Razz

Wow, it is indeed a very fun game. The only problem is that people are telling me to bug off because I am a circle rank. This spoils half of the fun. Though I've head that there is a cosmic break server with really nice people.

Here's the link to the homepage: www.cosmicbreak.jp/

is WIZ that evil? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 am

Fantasy Earth Zero will close soon. I'm sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 352
Join date : 2011-01-22
Age : 25
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 am

@Ichijo wrote:
Fantasy Earth Zero will close soon. I'm sad.
More reason to play CosmicBreak, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am

Eh, cb is fun with people I know, but they mostly left. And gara still has no resell\trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 649
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 27
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I miss Survival Project. Badly, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es   

Back to top Go down
 
MMORPGs Jap/Anime oriented/based <> w/es
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com