Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm

http://www.xfire.com/video/1b7cfc/# just type in dragonica sea its basicly the global versoion no lag and u can sell stuff for cash points unlike the greedy american thq version

the servers are also way more packed on sea than thq u can find tons of ppl on from day 2 night even from lvl 1 trew 75 or 80m wat ever the cap is now Im lvl 60 ign boytitan pm if u wana play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

@RST-00 wrote:
Lol.


dpnt get the lol but his gameplay way more bad ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SCzzwxqt0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Kind of looks like a beat-em-up arcade style version of Maplestory.
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@RST-00 wrote:
Lol.


dpnt get the lol but his gameplay way more bad ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SCzzwxqt0&feature=related

Then why aren't you playing that if it's so much better then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
j35476
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Used to play
Too much grinding for my likingÓźá
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Ropalx
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 28
Location : Some backwater country in south america :3

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
http://www.xfire.com/video/1b7cfc/# just type in dragonica sea its basicly the global versoion no lag and u can sell stuff for cash points unlike the greedy american thq version

the servers are also way more packed on sea than thq u can find tons of ppl on from day 2 night even from lvl 1 trew 75 or 80m wat ever the cap is now Im lvl 60 ign boytitan pm if u wana play

Lets see, propaganda for another game on this forums, aside from that, here are the reasons i stopped playing dragonica:

1st. The game was made with a cleric/warrior/rogue/mage/archer idea, failed epically for quite a few reason, for one, its retarded that you put a cleric on a game that Potions work better than a actual cleric on your party, even more so when you can avoid more than half the hits going against you.

2nd. The amount of unhealthy grinding on the game, i know what most of you would probably say "But you are grinding in here as well!" its different when arena actually has some degree of variation than spamming the same set of skills over and over again on the same mindless mobs till my fingers drop.

3rd. PvP was retarded beyond believe do to #1, archers/trappers had a well beyond known glitch that basically made them kill anything beyond a paladin, and paladins sucked badly as it is, so not being affected by that glitched didn't help the fact they would still get killed pretty badly.

4th. The game lacked content update quite badly, we are talking of the whole forum filled of "i am leaving" threads because, honestly, doing the same sh*t in a daily basis with no change to the gameplay is as good as going to work for fun (unless you enjoy your job, then kudos for you).


Last edited by Ropalx on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 pm

A thread about a game that is not in the game section?

IMO Dragonica sucks.

MOVED
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 26
Location : Kiwi land

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

After days and days of Lavalon and no heart, I left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

@Ropalx wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
http://www.xfire.com/video/1b7cfc/# just type in dragonica sea its basicly the global versoion no lag and u can sell stuff for cash points unlike the greedy american thq version

the servers are also way more packed on sea than thq u can find tons of ppl on from day 2 night even from lvl 1 trew 75 or 80m wat ever the cap is now Im lvl 60 ign boytitan pm if u wana play

Lets see, propaganda for another game on this forums, aside from that, here are the reasons i stopped playing dragonica:

1st. The game was made with a cleric/warrior/rogue/mage/archer idea, failed epically for quite a few reason, for one, its retarded that you put a cleric on a game that Potions work better than a actual cleric on your party, even more so when you can avoid more than half the hits going against you.

2nd. The amount of unhealthy grinding on the game, i know what most of you would probably say "But you are grinding in here as well!" its different when arena actually has some degree of variation than spamming the same set of skills over and over again on the same mindless mobs till my fingers drop.

3rd. PvP was retarded beyond believe do to #1, archers/trappers had a well beyond known glitch that basically made them kill anything beyond a paladin, and paladins sucked badly as it is, so not being affected by that glitched didn't help the fact they would still get killed pretty badly.

4th. The game lacked content update quite badly, we are talking of the whole forum filled of "i am leaving" threads because, honestly, doing the same sh*t in a daily basis with no change to the gameplay is as good as going to work for fun (unless you enjoy your job, then kudos for you).


1st did u play thq or Iah

second grinding theres certain places your supposed to lvl kill thing 5 lvs above u

3rd grinding again how many mmos have u played cause Ive played way way way worser grinds (which is why I will never touch WOW) examples of games that had 100X the grind litteraly digimon battle online deleted nostale uk and nostale global(yay they shut down global soulmaster being rebooted dugeon fighter online

4th serouisly if your problem was the grind in that game wtf unless u were on thq or lvl 60 in sea then I can see the complaining babout lack of content

5th this post was for ppl who havent played the game before and were do u post stuff about games Im new 2 this forum ???

6 lets see it takes about 2-4 months of gameplay to reach the lvl cap thats fucking fast for a mmo

7th Ive played f2ps were u dont even get content updates they have a good amount in dragonica and its one of the best f2p Ive played

sidenote are u kidding me one on one a paladin there broke get stuck in there chain combo and ur dead there was time were if I got hit by a paladin I just go afk till my character dies which would take 5mins cause all his hp

mages in that game useless u never went 2 the high lvls or emporia wars which is like there version of epoch battle that was just dumb or u never got stuck in there chain combos in higher lvls

I can say that games one on one is broke but so is this but the team play is 100% balanced every class is useful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 pm

@MightyPeanut wrote:
After days and days of Lavalon and no heart, I left


lava weapon was a waste of time I just sold my heart for cash points so I could get exp pots =D since my weapon is stronger due 2 soul crafting

again if u played thq version dont comment its like 2 whole different games ones good one sucks ass

seriusly u cant even sale stuff for cash points in there they are some money hoars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ropalx
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 28
Location : Some backwater country in south america :3

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

I am placing this on a spoiler since boytitan seems to wholeheartedly believe that the difference between Thq and Iah is big enough to make a game go from a 1/5 to a 3/5, i will let you ignore my comment completely.

Spoiler:
 

Quote :
3rd grinding again how many mmos have u played cause Ive played way way way worser grinds (which is why I will never touch WOW) examples of games that had 100X the grind litteraly digimon battle online deleted nostale uk and nostale global(yay they shut down global soulmaster being rebooted dugeon fighter online

I actually agree, in the land of Korean WoW carbon copies there's enough crappy games to go around. But saying that your games is better than other crappy games really isn't helping your cause.

Comparing sh*t with dirt wont make dirt look more appetizing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 pm

@Ropalx wrote:
I am placing this on a spoiler since boytitan seems to wholeheartedly believe that the difference between Thq and Iah is big enough to make a game go from a 1/5 to a 3/5, i will let you ignore my comment completely.

Spoiler:
 

Quote :
3rd grinding again how many mmos have u played cause Ive played way way way worser grinds (which is why I will never touch WOW) examples of games that had 100X the grind litteraly digimon battle online deleted nostale uk and nostale global(yay they shut down global soulmaster being rebooted dugeon fighter online

I actually agree, in the land of Korean WoW carbon copies there's enough crappy games to go around. But saying that your games is better than other crappy games really isn't helping your cause.

Comparing sh*t with dirt wont make dirt look more appetizing.

I was comparing the games for style not for gameplay ones a beat em up ones a shooter Im posting a link 2 this game in dragonicas forum hopefully if the fanbase of games of theese styles increase we will see more

(on that note of dfo online nexon fucked up a good game congrats I was so happy cause I played the japanese version at a friends and they ruined I was gona put up with it but then I and several other ppls acount data got lost or some shit were we couldnt log in FUCK NEXON IN THE ASSS FUCK THEM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 pm

actualy wait a minute with pot in this game I cant rank up in a day in dragonica back when lvl 65 was the lvl cap I could take my at the time lvl 60 play for ten or 12 hours total outa a day and lvl in 2 days I can honesly say no mmo game has a grind that fast i still laugh when ppl say the quit the game cause of grind this is with exp pots tho then again the have exp event every dam holiday so ya wat grind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ropalx
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-12-14
Age : 28
Location : Some backwater country in south america :3

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

(on that note of dfo online nexon fucked up a good game congrats I was so happy cause I played the japanese version at a friends and they ruined I was gona put up with it but then I and several other ppls acount data got lost or some shit were we couldnt log in FUCK NEXON IN THE ASSS FUCK THEM)

THIS, i totally agree about nexon, the only real tribute i will give them was Maplestory, and even then its not THAT Good a game (and hell its one of the more epic examples of endless grinding), even more so, why are all their freaking games are so area limited? I mean the first time i saw mabinogi i thought the game would be epic, then BAM, south america is banned along with half of europe and almost the whole of asia.

@boytitan2 wrote:
actualy wait a minute with pot in this game I cant rank up in a day in dragonica back when lvl 65 was the lvl cap I could take my at the time lvl 60 play for ten or 12 hours total outa a day and lvl in 2 days I can honesly say no mmo game has a grind that fast i still laugh when ppl say the quit the game cause of grind this is with exp pots tho then again the have exp event every dam holiday so ya wat grind

Trust me from the average players attention span, 3-4 months to reach the end game content is a lot. And yes, there are quite a few games that take a month or less to reach the end games content, however, this games are usually completely developed around the PvP, and most have no idea what the word balancing means. On the other hand, i stopped playing mmorpgs since quite some time, right now if it isn't either FPS or RTS i plainly don't try it. Until that kind of games evolve a little, i am not touching it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digispirit
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 28
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 am

Um...no offense, but where are the similarities between Cosmic Break and Dragonica? I'm seeing the thread title as "If you like X, you'll like Y," but I'm just not seeing it

This is what I'm seeing
Cosmic Break
-Genre: Sci-Fi
-Third-Person Shooting
-Primarily RPS system + Size-based

Dragonica
-Genre: Fantasy
-Top-down Hack & Slash
-Primarily Class-based

Can't say anything dungeon crawl vs. exploration since I haven't actually played Dragonica, but ya, the only similarity I'm seeing from what's been presented is that they're both free-to-play MMOs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 am

@digispirit wrote:
Um...no offense, but where are the similarities between Cosmic Break and Dragonica? I'm seeing the thread title as "If you like X, you'll like Y," but I'm just not seeing it

This is what I'm seeing
Cosmic Break
-Genre: Sci-Fi
-Third-Person Shooting
-Primarily RPS system + Size-based

Dragonica
-Genre: Fantasy
-Top-down Hack & Slash
-Primarily Class-based

Can't say anything dungeon crawl vs. exploration since I haven't actually played Dragonica, but ya, the only similarity I'm seeing from what's been presented is that they're both free-to-play MMOs...


maybe its just me I can say If I never played dragonica I would never have played this game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polarburr
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 am

I used to play Dragonica, and I can easily say that these two games are worlds apart. It got really boring after awhile so I quit it after a week or 2 of playing(had a gladiator). There's no contest, Cosmic Break is MUCH better than Dragonica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikoto Misaka
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 am

I played dragonica but ended up quitting teh game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 699
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Nagasarete Airantou --> Hakuou Gakuen

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Played Drago before. But it gets boring after a while if you play as Gladiator because your skills sux. Virtually. Aside from your best killing skill not workable on bosses you may have fun grinding your ass on bosses with basic slashes.

Lastly, Jester and archers are too hacks >_> at least other similar games have a better sense of BALANCE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 pm

@Segawa wrote:
Played Drago before. But it gets boring after a while if you play as Gladiator because your skills sux. Virtually. Aside from your best killing skill not workable on bosses you may have fun grinding your ass on bosses with basic slashes.

Lastly, Jester and archers are too hacks >_> at least other similar games have a better sense of BALANCE.

I played gladiator tear just for the cool sword bro I have a theif also

and no Knights tier are pvp Op they doubled the dmg myrmmimdoms/gladiators do and if a knight class hits u in pvp stun locks even if its 5 minutes you will stay stun locked you just cant 1vs1 them

but I dont play the game for pvp and if U can go a whole game with out getting hit u can beat anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:30 am

no u

dragonica sucks

pick a thief and you can combo through the game without being damaged

WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 am

@necrio wrote:
no u

dragonica sucks

pick a thief and you can combo through the game without being damaged

WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE

pretty much every class in dragonica is like that lol if u wana play a game for challenge

theres virtual fighter most complex fighting game I can think of

the real challenge lies in shooters tho like quake 3 arena unreal tournament and unreal tournent 2004 tribes 1 and 2 and u can kinda say halo but not near as much as the other 3 fps I listed

dragonicas one of those games u actually just play for fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@necrio wrote:
no u

dragonica sucks

pick a thief and you can combo through the game without being damaged

WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE

pretty much every class in dragonica is like that lol if u wana play a game for challenge

theres virtual fighter most complex fighting game I can think of

the real challenge lies in shooters tho like quake 3 arena unreal tournament and unreal tournent 2004 tribes 1 and 2 and u can kinda say halo but not near as much as the other 3 fps I listed

dragonicas one of those games u actually just play for fun
it sells itself as an ACTION GAME

which action game has NO CHALLENGE

besides, it's a fucking GRINDFEST

okay, play your 3D maplestory, see if I care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:45 am

Dragonica.. played the beta... quit after 3 days casue it was bordom and the only way to effectively level was to mass combo a ton of stuff which isnt always easily doable with all classes.. that and on top of that it was also a grindfest as well... and on top of that the game was rather linear with nothing really good and unique going for it.. as much as i dont really like cosmic break id still go for CB over Failonica...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   

Back to top Go down
 
If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com