Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How Migration Works

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 825

How Migration Works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 pm

@xTohka wrote:
@Samui wrote:
Can't use my EN IGN because someone used it in JP before so I'll just give a heads up when we finish migrating.

Just use "Atsui" then Neutral

I can't into Atsui :/
I could try meeting halfway though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 pm

There was a time when I used to think cben's Samui and jp's Samuroi are the same person. Samuroi is also a wiz and a clown rank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1998

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Some gara is added on TW or you guys only have the active ones before the server closing announcement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 825

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 11:16 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
There was a time when I used to think cben's Samui and jp's Samuroi are the same person. Samuroi is also a wiz and a clown rank

Ah, definitely not me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunlin
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 9:00 am

ehh. TW also can migrate? shyt.. I didn't migrate.. invested so much $$ in that account. ;w; btw, for EN server, just key ID and Password then input then confirm. and it is done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DDRtaku
Newcomer
Newcomer
DDRtaku

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm

I have a few items in my garage that no longer existed in the CBEN database, they would crash my game when I opened them and still be there when I restarted. Do you think they will transfer over to CBJP? I like keeping 1 of everything, and I would still like to have them around. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BladeZero
Newcomer
Newcomer
BladeZero

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:25 pm

well...i missed the account migration so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:06 am

@DDRtaku wrote:
I have a few items in my garage that no longer existed in the CBEN database, they would crash my game when I opened them and still be there when I restarted. Do you think they will transfer over to CBJP? I like keeping 1 of everything, and I would still like to have them around. Just wondering.

If you signed up for the migration process form before the 13th of march, then its possible.

@BladeZero
You will be severly missed Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
BladeZero
Newcomer
Newcomer
BladeZero

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am

well, the game was good, sadly a bit....p2w, but what can i do, i was busy and forgot the deadline for the migration -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 am

Game is still shit, don't worry, you're missing nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

@BladeZero wrote:
well, the game was good, sadly a bit....p2w, but what can i do, i was busy and forgot the deadline for the migration -_-

DX Coins, RT parts drop from some rooms, Farmable and Craftable Weapons are pretty good. Level Up Rewards for Bots are also good. Delight Gacha is really good. Friend Gacha is also pretty good.

You can build back your account honestly :O
Back to top Go down
BladeZero
Newcomer
Newcomer
BladeZero

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 am

i know i had some not so "common" robots, from events and garapon, so yeah... there is that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azurekite
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 3:03 pm

@BladeZero wrote:
i know i had some not so "common" robots, from events and garapon, so yeah... there is that

Don't forget all the money some of us used.
Like hell was I going to loose those girls that easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BladeZero
Newcomer
Newcomer
BladeZero

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 3:22 pm

well, i instead grinded everything, , yes i exchanged lots of uc to get rt to get good things in the garapon....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Literally everything gets recycled into DX coin shops now, even broken zero units. Everything becomes free at some point now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2082

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
@BladeZero wrote:

DX Coins, RT parts drop from some rooms, Farmable and Craftable Weapons are pretty good. Level Up Rewards for Bots are also good. Delight Gacha is really good. Friend Gacha is also pretty good.

\

The grind for Crown rank though

How Migration Works - Page 2 Ik923d9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 am

@VietPho wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
@BladeZero wrote:

\

The grind for Crown rank though

How Migration Works - Page 2 Ik923d9
Heh. Ranks don't mean shit.
I've played for a very long time, i haven't reached crown rank, but almost there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Migration Works   How Migration Works - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Migration Works
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com