Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:52 am

This is the end. When the management is this unprofessional, there isn't anything left to expect anymore. If anyone still want to continue with this game, move to cbjp, lots of em already did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 am

At long last, I waiting this moment till the end.

I really hate the thing when they postponed the update from JP 1 week delay and then they keep it further to 4 week update delay. No intention of bringing people back and such, ofc the game will shutdown in the near time and then this is the answer. bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:13 am

The end is near.

I hoarded so many items and tune materials Sad

If you guys to do that YouTube meetup before death of CBEN let me know so I can come on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
StellarWings
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm

So if I wanted to play CB JP, is there an English patch or something? Are there any guides to patch it? The one I found is made in 2012 and I would like something more recent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice-x
Ice-x

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:22 pm

Poor updates, no new gachas about 3-4 weeks?, and a support team which don't work anymore. They literally are doing shit until people give up, to close this shit.

It would be nice if there was an English patch for the Japanese server (if I'm not mistaken, Onigiri has it).
And there are schedules, on the JP server, there are people at certain times, right?
Depending on your local time, this is a bit bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:44 pm

If one is regular in cben then he/she won't have much issue playing in jp. If necessary people in this forum will help.
Yes jp server has specific time period of the day when they're active. Outside that period it’s rare to find any active arena but that would've happened to cben too if we had people from a single timeline.

To make it easy cben people can form a single big clan at the beginning.

After leaving people hanging on to the thread of hope for over a month they closed the server for almost almost a day to do so called maintenance, just for adding a weekly garapon.
I was always opposed to this but I think it's time to abandon the boat and force it to sink for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:57 pm

Mmh...getting along with so many people for the sake of casual CB matches. This is harder than 3 desired prices in the DX store (╯︵╰,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:29 pm

What if we all charge RT again? Will CBEN stay alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:02 am

Fuck, I never got to buy the artbook!

PS: iirc the JP client is a lot more optimized than EN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lijj
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:11 am

@VietPho wrote:

yes you will save the server if you charge rt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:02 am

@VietPho wrote:

You mean wasting another money just to revive the server back while they're being lazy ass right there?

Not worth at all dude. Just stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JingAqua
JingAqua

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:54 am

To be honest, the Japanese gets all the good stuff. Also, where's the magical CS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

@JingAqua wrote:
...where's the magical CS?
She's clearly fooling the players in nanodesu style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:37 am

Magical C$ was implemented a month ago, it's already over. where were you?

The update info that is in the main site is what we were supposed to get on 25/12/2018 Update. But instead of giving them all in one, they started doing this joke. From the info they posted this is what we got and what we didn't

- Mega Garapon featuring Nexus Ivis ✖️
- New Years Garapon featuring Seraph Crimrose Zero ✖️
- Event Room(VS Eroded Crim PVP & PVE) ✖️
- UW battle campaign ✖️
- DX Coin ✖️
- Veluka's Forge(Didn't bother checking, but likely not) ✖️
- Anniversary Present ✔️ > Ended
- +10 Tuning Transformation ✔️
- Daily Decibrawl Bash ✖️
- Tuning Assist ✔️
- EXP Multiplier ✔️
- Balance Adjustment ✔️

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

Female Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:50 pm

@VietPho wrote:

CBEN will be update again when all player CBEN recharge for RT go for it before it closed >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ZedEX-FedEX~

Male Posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:08 am

The fact we got some updates but not all of them is highly questionable effort, it's like they started being lazy and just pop half-baked 'updates', not that this one just straight up remove cs and did nothing else (I highly suspect there's veluka rateups, almost no one bothered with that anyway).

Or another thing they may be lazy to get official translation for the story since ivis/crim is story-related smth. If they get skipped entirely, we'll have a different meta just like how EN server's collab characters remain original (pre-buff).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 am

I don't know how's this translation related issue. They can skip the event room, no problem. But implementing a garapon has nothing to do with story or whatever. They're updating the weekly regularly so what's the issue with putting another garapon. And then there is card campaign and dx shop. these are regular events. Daily UW is the same as the chisato training, shouldn't be an issue either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:04 am

onigiri is on switch.

i've mostly been interested in the balance adjustments but they slowed down the pace on those and just made stuff super annoying.

what is that gif in your signature from elm? oh and thanks for the update info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 am

@CxM wrote:

what is that gif in your signature from elm?
Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Whelp. And all those good memories. Question is tho, whether all those memories were worth the money invested in this game 'w'.....

.. kinda feeling sad about the money now tho <.<... lol. Good thing c$ never fixed my rt charging issues / account authentification so I couldnt charge rt for like 4+ years anymore xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

Female Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:22 pm

@VietPho wrote:
The end is near.

I hoarded so many items and tune materials Sad

If you guys to do that YouTube meetup before death of CBEN let me know so I can come on.

its Epic Video i like this, also so sad CB EN finally End of Service T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead   

Back to top Go down

30/1/2019 Update [Official] CB is Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com