Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostSubject: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 am

daily legion war is added
but it was not legion war at all, those liars.
which the stage changes daily
and will have enemy units that specializes to a specific stat

poor hounddog though, all he get are dual welding blades

defeating enemy units and clearing the stage will get you new ex tune up materials

and you can also get enemy robo parts and the new weapons too as shown above

summer gara
gold

rest of it
Spoiler:

daily legion war.

Tuesday - STR
Spoiler:

wednesday: tec
Spoiler:

Last edited by MrCake on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1176

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:25 am

Also tune up mats and parts will be added as drop. But the new units they are adding are still outdated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:16 pm

legion getting updates? or do you just mean the enemy robots being updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Balance Adjustment:

@MrCake will probably post detailed info of New Event legion room and Garapon

Last edited by elmatalast on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 am

Gunna need some vids of all those buffs, they sound amazing. Glad they're buffing old units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:27 am

Genesion isn't new.
Daily Legion time (I can't play during these @@):
- 13:00 ~ 15:00
- 17:00 ~ 19:00
- 21:00 ~ 23:00
Also no SDX update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:30 am

Some detailed info regarding Legion war battle. It's totally different from regular legion wars. These special rooms appear as event room only in some specific hours of the day. Depending on the day of the week this special room will have single specialized Stats quest
- Monday: Daily Legion TGH
- Tuesday: Daily Legion STR
- Wednesday: Daily Legion TEC
- Thursday: Daily Legion FLY
- Friday: Daily Legion WLK
- Saturday: All specialized rooms
- Sunday: All specialized rooms
Each specialized room will have enemy robots specialized in specific status(like tec,str etc)
Up to 6 people can join a room and that's for a reason. It's very hard to clear this room alone unless you have some broken commando(obviously full tuned).
For today's Daily Legion TGH the enemy npc's are as follow : Digaius, Margarethe, Gisele, Manlylet, Air Rouche, Butt deva(newest variant), Baltheon etc.

Spoiler:

SDX Shop has 3 new gold units(summer eve,koharu and karin) and Rare tune set.

Baltheon after buff barrier cancel dash: https://streamable.com/7y2cd
Amateus with one EIW: https://streamable.com/o5yd1
Zero Saber BD buff: https://streamable.com/c1r1i
Hound doge AM: https://streamable.com/67i19
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I hope the variants also receive buffs too, and possibly other old bots as well.

What I await to see would be these, and probably what I'd hope they become (In no particular order)

-Hound Dog LG2 (EXTREME variant). Probably kicks further with the special stun and more reach.
-Pulsardio BD, lock-on max to 2, better performance with 450-ish range. BD2 has 6 lockons with 360-ish range and worse speed than the original to balance it out.
-Rework on Greinaut BD2 to make it a unique variant. The attraction field is created mid-air and can pull enemies away from the ground and suspend them mid-air. BD3 improved performance to match the powercreep.
-Toybox BD, 1k range missile and tracking like usual missile. BD2 either with improved stats or added subweapon which self-buffs hypershot and bullet speed up
-Geminion BD, make it a stackable slow, sounds great.
-Mach Knight BD, make it like malca dash that bombards anything below (except that obviously physical bombs don't suspend mid-air). BD2... erm... maybe make it like robin hunter subweapon dash.
-King Gigaton AM2, probably get it into a giganberg cannon and subweapon having booster trouble/starstreak bsj stun.
-Saggitary Maxis BD (all variants), gains a subweapon which is a selfbuff (probably long range, sniper sight, ranged damage UP). BD2 and BD4 needs better buffs so they're unique, maybe a soft stun which allows repeat hits on BD2 and melt debuff on BD4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:54 pm

they should do OG sturbanger too

@zed
-"Geminion BD, make it a stackable slow, sounds great"
what kind of fresh hell are you asking for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:08 pm

@ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
I hope the variants also receive buffs too, and possibly other old bots as well.

What I await to see would be these, and probably what I'd hope they become (In no particular order)

-Hound Dog LG2 (EXTREME variant). Probably kicks further with the special stun and more reach.
-Pulsardio BD, lock-on max to 2, better performance with 450-ish range. BD2 has 6 lockons with 360-ish range and worse speed than the original to balance it out.
-Rework on Greinaut BD2 to make it a unique variant. The attraction field is created mid-air and can pull enemies away from the ground and suspend them mid-air. BD3 improved performance to match the powercreep.
-Toybox BD, 1k range missile and tracking like usual missile. BD2 either with improved stats or added subweapon which self-buffs hypershot and bullet speed up
-Geminion BD, make it a stackable slow, sounds great.
-Mach Knight BD, make it like malca dash that bombards anything below (except that obviously physical bombs don't suspend mid-air). BD2... erm... maybe make it like robin hunter subweapon dash.
-King Gigaton AM2, probably get it into a giganberg cannon and subweapon having booster trouble/starstreak bsj stun.
-Saggitary Maxis BD (all variants), gains a subweapon which is a selfbuff (probably long range, sniper sight, ranged damage UP). BD2 and BD4 needs better buffs so they're unique, maybe a soft stun which allows repeat hits on BD2 and melt debuff on BD4?

Quote :
Almost every single one of these is just buffs for the starter units. If you think amateus is a really weird choice it isn't when you realize him and hound dog are two of the units you can select on account creation. This entire update is meant to ease the new player experience. They didn't buff mechs that desperately, DESPERATELY needed it (cyburning, zero fighter, every vanguard, literally any arcantus/epoch weapon part) because these set of buffs aren't for veterans that get nostalgia horny off of updates that weren't meant for them. We're talking very specifically chosen units that new players are often found with in order to make the new player experience 10% less awful. We're talking about going from an 8.8 to a 8.3 on the awfulness scale here. These buffs are nice but they won't do shit to a Hilti that wants you dead, or an Alice that wants to PK you like it's Wilderness.

They aren't going to be giving random units (read: literally every unit you obsess over ever because apparently your taste is more valid than everyone else's) massive overhauls and immense buffs because that was never the point. These are precise buffs to new player units. Why do you think Priestol got ignored? Curb your enthusiasm. This isn't the beginning of a new "balanced" era of CB. That will never happen. Money is life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZedEX-FedEX~
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:32 pm

I actually noticed those are starter new units. Kind of hoping that they'd expand it to the rt shop bots next to make them more valuable at least.

On the other hand there should be better handhelds for starter crim/jikunhu/lily to make up I guess. Problem is there's only a handful amount of capa to fit these...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Why didnt they buff zero saber girl too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Some more info. of event legion

Event Legion Tgh
Stage : Modified Relic Tower
Enemy npc : Digaius, Margarethe, Gisele, Machinelet, Rouche Mode: A(Air), Buff Deva FL/FF, Baltheon

Event Legion Str
Stage: Modified tundra Wall
Enemy npc: Ciel Dragbucket, Ivis Reine, Sledge heim, Lino, Summer Killica, Centurion, Zero Knight, Apolion, Zero saber

Event Legion Tec
Stage: Modified River Bridge
Enemy npc: Shivatoris, Gathima gal, Homura, Lord crystas, Lucca decho TT, Heldtkaiser, Predatobytez AH, Modified Amateus(asura amj equipped)

Event Legion Fly
Stage: Modified Temple Site
Enemy npc: Metatel, Aquila, Berz girl, Frac girl, Ragna, Elisalotte IF, Koharu

Event Legion Wlk
Stage: Modified Steep Rock
Enemy npc: Kyouka, Nora, Hannah, Laika, Dreiblitz, El Aresis, Berylskid, Hound Doge

Last edited by elmatalast on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:43 pm

i thought shiva was str based
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Eisai Haramasukoi
Eisai Haramasukoi

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm

That Baltheon buff looks nice enough for me to dust him off but I feel like he's still going to be a useless bullet sponge unless if his EIW x2 barrier is big enough to make him immune to aoe attacks. What he got is nice but he's going to play like a really shitty Divine Thoarla (which people have learned how to counter). They just need to get rid of the self-slow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)   

Back to top Go down

27/08/2018 update (wednesday daily updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | Video games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com