Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2117

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Warframe is now on Nintendo Switch. That's so great.

And this brings up a question. Is it possible to add Nintendo Switch Warframe Players to your friends list on PC Warframe? Because I have a friend who started the Switch version, but he is not appearing when I try to search him to add to my friends list. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5545

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
Warframe is now on Nintendo Switch. That's so great.

And this brings up a question. Is it possible to add Nintendo Switch Warframe Players to your friends list on PC Warframe? Because I have a friend who started the Switch version, but he is not appearing when I try to search him to add to my friends list. Can anyone help?

No, different servers for every console, so nope you will never meet them ever again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:52 pm

I certainly don't want to go through Ivara farming again. If you want to do it, Corpus vaults tend to be the easiest and require the least hacks, usually only needs to hack the main console, one vault has 2 routes that alternate at random and one of the routes forces you to hack at least on console, while the other route doesn't, but yeah, it's random which is open at high levels.

And yeah, individual servers for each platform. Mostly because console have cert and can't be patched when they want to, so the console updates need to have the least bugs as possible (and some times some slip by or appear out of nowhere), so they get the "stable" patches after PC gets a stable build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com