Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:29 pm

@Rexir2 wrote:
Would anyone be willing to play again? I'd go a few rounds in the arena if anyone's feels up to it.

no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 825

Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm playing Shogun Total War and Company of Heroes again.
and Fate Grand Order US...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poltergeist
GOD IS DEAD
GOD IS DEAD

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Well, CosmicBreak is my childhood game and I still think It 1UP's a lot of games in the market. So, I also would like to delay it.

I joined in 2011 and I can't recall much from 2011... My English was limited and I didn't understand the game well. But when I analyze videos from 2010-2011, I think both F2P's and P2P's could clash together as equally as possible.
Not that good, but not that bad either. If we still have users from 2011 era I'm willing to listen their experiences and such.

But when I was DEEPDIVIN™️ I found some people who were suspicious of CB, then stopped even back then(If I do a hmmm..., It's probably characters that have locked parts increasing and killing CB's customization features)...
...Then came Initium. One of my friends told me Initium meant beginning in Latin...I say It's beginning of the end. I have a lot of questions to this day. But a few of it here:

1-)How the FUCK did they give it a pass. How the FUCK did they NOT think this would do a literal Cosmic Break on CB... They were simply bullshit OP. CS creating a even more bullshit OP character took them 5 years (Baphogridr Girl) and thats saying something.

2-)Seriously how the FUCK did they NOT think this would do a literal Cosmic Break on CB...

For starters, Resha's got a 4-Way barrier and at the time... Every character that had a barrier (Lily Rain EVE comes to mind, if anyone other than her even had that...) only had it frontal and were still vulnerable from left,right and back. I think Amot Veinic resistance was the same between all the paths back then(I don't recall yellow Amot Veinic existing initially at least) and depending on the path, you can give that sweet Amot Veinic to another sweet teammate...so that's a problem. And depending on the path, can debuff you to cancel your main weapons or sub weapons. Both paths were equally bullshit OP.

Eris on the other was hand easier to deal with, but still bullshit OP. She is a simple character and that makes her equally more broken. She's got a frontal guard that can protect herself from ranged attacks. Depending on the path, go INVISIBLE. As long as the player wants to. Only penalty is you cant use your booster. If your eyes are good enough, you can spot the fog she leaves behind while moving and try to attack her, at least she's still vulnerable while invisible. It becomes a "who can counterattack first" race from that point. If she wins though... Can cancel your sub weapons. Eris is a character of "hit thing until ded" to me and depending on the path, can master that. They didn't have any true competition other than themselves. Only half-assed counters.

3-) What happened to the people that proposed this idea is a mystery to me, since CS's got a staff that's not higher than 5-10 fingers there's a probability that they got off scot-free. But I'm not really sure.

4-) Not a question, just a point. CS is reluctant about giving Resha and Eris to this day. I don't count that half-assed ticket garapon that featured Resha and Eris, that's almost a bait.

I kind of roasted them a bit, but I LOVE Resha and Eris as characters. If CS didn't release them under such circumstances, I'm sure people would also love them as characters.

2012 was the year of shitton of new stuff and I think It damaged the playerbase badly and by proxy, the game got damaged. In EN server at least, I've been informed JP players have shitton of play styles, they probably didn't break that much a sweat compared to EN players...Which is something I hate to say since I'm tired of nationality elitism in games. And knowing CS, they probably get their feedback from JP players and ignore the rest, so...

CS tried their best to balance stuff but It was, I hate to say, late for most of the playerbase. CS realized cancer is part of CB, So they went full balls, saying "whatever". And... we're here.

Every old player is like "THIS GAME IS DEADER THAN DEATH ITSELF LMAO XDXDXD" and like... Stating that thing 24/7 is pointless. To inject life vaccine in this game CS can follow hit gacha games. I have a few ideas to offer:

1-)CS can make login rewards better. I don't think current login rewards are rewards...

2-)CS can give Rt as login bonuses, seperate from daily login rewards. And no, you can't get away with giving low Rt. I think Fire Emblem Heroes does this best, and they should, if not must, examine it.

3-)Do Rt Charge rewards like you used to. Up the rewards, add more tiers.

4-)Do discounts to Rt time to time. I think Fire Emblem Heroes does this best, and they should, if not must, examine it.

5-)Support new players better F2P. They can also offer P2P packages for a reasonable price. I think Fire Emblem Heroes does this best, and they should, if not must, examine it.

6-)In case of a player that's got a unlucky disease, introduce an item that drops in both x1 or x5 roll and put the new stuff on some store, they can get whatever they want this way. SINoALICE has this, and CS can update their really outdated Star Coin Shop this way.

7-)If they REALLY want to slurp on money, they can seperate Rt to free and paid like OC is in Onigiri, and introduce paid gachas. Onigiri has them and It's half-assed in my opinion. Do it like Fate/Grand Order does. Do a gold-only gacha that can only be rolled with paid Rt with VALUABLE prizes, and become a trillionaire company & money money money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 pm

@Poltergeist wrote:
5-)Support new players better F2P. They can also offer P2P packages for a reasonable price. I think Fire Emblem Heroes does this best, and they should, if not must, examine it.
"New players start with outdated shit", this complain is long gone. A new account can now start with bots like Sasha, Lasker from the beginning thanks to the free DX Coin they're rewarded for creating account. Also now that anniversary event is running, they can get even better stuff from the anniversary coin shop. CBEN robo shop is far far better compare to jp. Particularly there is a certain top tier bot(nerfed but very much doable) that can be obtained with UC.

@Poltergeist wrote:
6-)put the new stuff on some store, they can get whatever they want this way. SINoALICE has this.
That's pretty much SDX Coin shop

@Poltergeist wrote:
7-)If they REALLY want to slurp on money, they can seperate Rt to free and paid like OC is in Onigiri, and introduce paid gachas. Onigiri has them and It's half-assed in my opinion. Do it like Fate/Grand Order does. Do a gold-only gacha that can only be rolled with paid Rt with VALUABLE prizes, and become a trillionaire company & money money money.
You're talking about Precious Ticket garapon? That's gold only and of course full of hated stuffs that you complained about in the first part of your post
you can take a look at the last precious ticket garapon contents here and judge>> https://imgur.com/a/XmJUJMM

Truth is they've spoiled the cben playerbase with too much free stuff, now some people only log in if there is something broken, abusable thing in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poltergeist
GOD IS DEAD
GOD IS DEAD

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 am

@elmatalast wrote:
"New players start with outdated shit", this complain is long gone. A new account can now start with bots like Sasha, Lasker from the beginning thanks to the free DX Coin they're rewarded for creating account. Also now that anniversary event is running, they can get even better stuff from the anniversary coin shop. CBEN robo shop is far far better compare to jp. Particularly there is a certain top tier bot(nerfed but very much doable) that can be obtained with UC.

Yeah I've noticed they give a DX coin to new players for a remarkable amount of time but what I wasn't aware of was some cubes that give tune/coretune items. A good step I should say, but they could be a tiny bit better, like updating prebuilt starters.
Now that that's cleared up...Do they have a returning player campaign? If I recall right, really old returning players from 2010-2011-2012 got thanks tickets and such in the past. If they don't have one they should include some.

@elmatalast wrote:
That's pretty much SDX Coin shop

I'm kind of lost about SDX's (I wasn't around when they came to existence). When I researched it, it says you can get SDX's from events and also purchase them from shop. A SDX cube shows up on shop so that's good but but what kind of events can I gather SDX's , card campaigns or something? Regardless, now that you mention it, you're completely right about it. That's also a good step.

@elmatalast wrote:
You're talking about Precious Ticket garapon? That's gold only and of course full of hated stuffs that you complained about in the first part of your post
you can take a look at the last precious ticket garapon contents here and judge>> https://imgur.com/a/XmJUJMM

...I also wasn't around when this came out, I assume these tickets can be gathered through P2P means? Either way, that's a good line-up as well. Broken as they may be, that's a step forward.

It seems CS did some analyzing to grossing gachas or they came up with it by themselves, either way, they took steps and that's good. I hope they can continue in this path so they can convince at least some people to come back.

@elmatalast wrote:
Truth is they've spoiled the cben playerbase with too much free stuff, now some people only log in if there is something broken, abusable thing in the game.
Yeah the CBEN audience is sadly like that. I really wonder what would CBEN do without freebies though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 am

I think they've held "Welcome back" campaign couple of time in last 2-3 years. Free DX Coins, then Dense Cosmos for tune up.

SDX Coin set(contains 15 SDX Coins+tune up item) is available in shop but only people who can charge rt purchase them as they are rather expensive(600 RT per set) but then a SDX Coin set means you are getting a gold bot of your choice from the feature garapon. A huge number of free SDX Coins are given so far(should be close to 30) from card campaigns, recent Autumn sport fest.

Precious Ticket cost 200 RT in JP probably 160/180 RT in cben. But it's limited to 1 per account, which i'll say kinda balanced it out.

Also they've been doing balance adjustment every 2/3 weeks since last year. Which made a lot of old bot viable(One even broken).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate   Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone's futile last ditch attempt to delay this game`s sad fate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com