Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1364

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:44 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
so do green crafting stones have any use besides being a secondary item for crafting with hammer-chan?
for now, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3330

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:42 pm

whatever happened to the mystery man grandking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 3d82b8b4f7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 7:45 pm

can't seem to use the extra main garage slots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:00 am

@CxM wrote:
One row of garage storage will only appear when you fill the existed storage. So for the first row(61>) to appear you'll have to fill the main with 60 bot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mana
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 1:43 am

after 150 attempts at beach mission i finally got kingyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 3:27 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@CxM wrote:
One row of garage storage will only appear when you fill the existed storage. So for the first row(61>) to appear you'll have to fill the main with 60 bot

it was full to begin with, it's fine now though, just had to remove a bot then put it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Any updates on the active hours on CBJP now with the merge?

Should be two active times now right? with the different time zones
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:32 am

@VietPho wrote:
Any updates on the active hours on CBJP now with the merge?

Should be two active times now right? with the different time zones

Its the same as usual. But rooms can be active for more than 3-4 hours after JP primetime, and 3-4 hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 4:08 am

Balance adjustment teaser of Trizellion. Attack elements can be changed in the midway of a combo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 5:01 am

@elmatalast wrote:
Balance adjustment teaser of Trizellion. Attack elements can be changed in the midway of a combo
Berz Girl and Monica teasers when xD
Back to top Go down
BlastBlaze
BlastBlaze

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:11 am

Does anyone know how to lower the performance settings thingy on JP? I can't tell which one is which.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 am

@BlastBlaze wrote:
Does anyone know how to lower the performance settings thingy on JP? I can't tell which one is which.
match with this one.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 Screen44
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 am

This all feels so weird, like jumping back of 9 years, back to the japan only server times Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 3:23 am

@zeando wrote:
This all feels so weird, like jumping back of 9 years, back to the japan only server times Razz
Everything's better though.

i still miss the UC Gara JP Exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mana
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:23 pm

super uc gara rip...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 8:32 pm

I can hear the Trizelion assholes' cries of futility now that he got nerfed back to proc-your-melt status.

Still, they'll be tanky assholes. They won't kill as much, but they still tanky assholes nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:37 am

@Shance wrote:
I can hear the Trizelion assholes' cries of futility now that he got nerfed back to proc-your-melt status.

Still, they'll be tanky assholes. They won't kill as much, but they still tanky assholes nonetheless.

>"he got nerfed"

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 Me6NcsA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 am

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
@Shance wrote:

>"he got nerfed"

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 Me6NcsA

From piss poor to broken af to broken. Sasuga Trizelion lifespan.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 2:19 pm

>Shin trying to troll

:ApprehensivePikachu:

It's not even broken. It's just harder for them to juggle people again. Anything built fast enough can put them in their place.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fuwakomoriya

Male Posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 pm

He wasn't fast enough:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 pm

shance how the fuck are you still this retarded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:40 pm

It's ok. Expecting a Philippine connection with 50-30ms to be fast is futile, especially on 30v30.

And look, Cheesecake thinks he's top honcho by trying to diss me.

CB is never normal anyways, so me questioning all this bigotry, highfaluting, trolling, hate, and people thinking they're worlds better than other people would be like questioning the status quo. And it's not healthy for an old person like me. I've grown from this; it's not even funny anymore.

Don't you guys have something better to do? Get cards (oh right, Shin bragged he's done with 400 coins)? Make stuff from existing bots/weapons (no more urgots, and those were OG stuff, too)? Stop accusing people of powercreeping shit while using powercreeping shit (inb4 people start rationalizing using buffed Triz as "not powercreeping shit")?

Oh right. Third paragraph. Welcome to the ignore list, you two.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 7:12 pm

@Shance wrote:
It's ok. Expecting a Philippine connection with 50-30ms to be fast is futile, especially on 30v30.

And look, Cheesecake thinks he's top honcho by trying to diss me.

CB is never normal anyways, so me questioning all this bigotry, highfaluting, trolling, hate, and people thinking they're worlds better than other people would be like questioning the status quo. And it's not healthy for an old person like me. I've grown from this; it's not even funny anymore.

Don't you guys have something better to do? Get cards (oh right, Shin bragged he's done with 400 coins)? Make stuff from existing bots/weapons (no more urgots, and those were OG stuff, too)? Stop accusing people of powercreeping shit while using powercreeping shit (inb4 people start rationalizing using buffed Triz as "not powercreeping shit")?

Oh right. Third paragraph. Welcome to the ignore list, you two.

i play from ph too D:< but i tend to avoid 30vs30rooms for now. they last full 15minutes during battle card campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2411

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 9:10 pm

I play in PH and I'm doing just fine even in 30v30. My only issue is with the frame drops but I'm not planning to upgrade my pc just for CB. And I haven't been active in other online games as well. So no point to do it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com