Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 C21 JP Streaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: C21 JP Streaming   Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 pm


C21 JP Streaming
FutaraDragon In C21 JP

Im still play C21 JP player increase more and more that so nice
If someone playing C21 we can talk here or join streaming XD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Oh man I'd love to add you, I've been wanting to do delta gate on the hardest difficulty for awhile. Had to solo all other difficulties up to the final hard mode mission, then it became too difficult to solo. It's hard for me to find other players to team up with, most are either quiet, don't speak english, or are too busy to assist me. I mean I can solo alot of things now thankfully when I rolled tristan and momo, hoping to win g remore and the new scythe girl next week. My IGN is WarioEAG if you wanna add me, I'm not sure how to add users indirectly since I've rarely ever done that. #em6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:38 am

Yee I planned to next stream CH1 go new renew venev dungeon at 26/04/2018 23:00 gmt + 7

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Oh man I'd love to add you, I've been wanting to do delta gate on the hardest difficulty for awhile. Had to solo all other difficulties up to the final hard mode mission, then it became too difficult to solo. It's hard for me to find other players to team up with, most are either quiet, don't speak english, or are too busy to assist me. I mean I can solo alot of things now thankfully when I rolled tristan and momo, hoping to win g remore and the new scythe girl next week. My IGN is WarioEAG if you wanna add me, I'm not sure how to add users indirectly since I've rarely ever done that. #em6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:31 pm

@FutaraDragon wrote:
Yee I planned to next stream CH1 go new renew venev dungeon at 26/04/2018 23:00 gmt + 7

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Oh man I'd love to add you, I've been wanting to do delta gate on the hardest difficulty for awhile. Had to solo all other difficulties up to the final hard mode mission, then it became too difficult to solo. It's hard for me to find other players to team up with, most are either quiet, don't speak english, or are too busy to assist me. I mean I can solo alot of things now thankfully when I rolled tristan and momo, hoping to win g remore and the new scythe girl next week. My IGN is WarioEAG if you wanna add me, I'm not sure how to add users indirectly since I've rarely ever done that. #em6

I'm abit confused about the revamp. It says it's a shorter easier version but apparently it also has harder enemies too? It says it's a revamp of the Rinjani ruins or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm

I think they will make dungeon like hard way and easy way same as new dungeon we can choose to go in hard way or easy way

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@FutaraDragon wrote:
Yee I planned to next stream CH1 go new renew venev dungeon at 26/04/2018 23:00 gmt + 7

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Oh man I'd love to add you, I've been wanting to do delta gate on the hardest difficulty for awhile. Had to solo all other difficulties up to the final hard mode mission, then it became too difficult to solo. It's hard for me to find other players to team up with, most are either quiet, don't speak english, or are too busy to assist me. I mean I can solo alot of things now thankfully when I rolled tristan and momo, hoping to win g remore and the new scythe girl next week. My IGN is WarioEAG if you wanna add me, I'm not sure how to add users indirectly since I've rarely ever done that. #em6

I'm abit confused about the revamp. It says it's a shorter easier version but apparently it also has harder enemies too? It says it's a revamp of the Rinjani ruins or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:18 pm

@FutaraDragon wrote:
I think they will make dungeon like hard way and easy way same as new dungeon we can choose to go in hard way or easy way

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
@FutaraDragon wrote:
Yee I planned to next stream CH1 go new renew venev dungeon at 26/04/2018 23:00 gmt + 7



I'm abit confused about the revamp. It says it's a shorter easier version but apparently it also has harder enemies too? It says it's a revamp of the Rinjani ruins or something.

I see, I'll try to solo it first then see if I need people to party with. I'll probably fail but soloing and exploring in this game is way too fun for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Fri May 04, 2018 1:37 am

Stream Renew The World 5 Dungeon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Fri May 04, 2018 2:00 am

I never actually saw you ingame. But yeah the dungeon is much more tolerable and easy now. Even soloing it was abit of a breeze (on hard mode too) and the dungeon itself gives you materials to craft weapons that make it even EASIER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Fri May 04, 2018 2:33 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
I never actually saw you ingame. But yeah the dungeon is much more tolerable and easy now. Even soloing it was abit of a breeze (on hard mode too) and the dungeon itself gives you materials to craft weapons that make it even EASIER.

yee I think because of time zone will make me and you can not meet
yes new dungeon so easy if compare with old dungeon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   Fri May 04, 2018 2:37 am

@FutaraDragon wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
I never actually saw you ingame. But yeah the dungeon is much more tolerable and easy now. Even soloing it was abit of a breeze (on hard mode too) and the dungeon itself gives you materials to craft weapons that make it even EASIER.

yee I think because of time zone will make me and you can not meet
yes new dungeon so easy if compare with old dungeon

Yeah, it's a shame too cuz I never got to do the delta gate on master mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: C21 JP Streaming   

Back to top Go down
 
C21 JP Streaming
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: C21 :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum