Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Diabolical wrote:
They gave us expanded PvE in the form of C21, and it died really fast. The majority of the playerbase doesn't want PvE. You can count the number of PvE advocates in this game on a single hand.
Since this is a PvP game, I'd rather them fix the numerous problems arena has before touching anything else.

That's actually incorrect, the reason c21EN died was because of the massive changes they did and "reworked" the port which completely took away from what the game actually had to offer. By the time they "changed it back" the game had already met it's demise. Also, people were spoiled by cosmic break's fast paced movement which also put them off to c21, but this isn't at the fault of the game, it's the fault of poorly porting over the game and releasing it at the absolute worst fucking time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 pm

and they literally made cb2 aka cl in en
which is a step down from both of its predecessors
in the worst way possible to be frank

cb's blastagant, just 3 proto arks and thats it (cs is not counted)
and no new blastagant boss fights ever since.

though c21 jp also intended to bring over the worst things they did in en
and the jp community protested
and which they had to shelve it away
and eventually bring in the good parts of it over
and turning parts breaking into shield parts that break like mighty byne parts, viper shield etc

Last edited by MrCake on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 pm

That makes me somehow sad. They could do so much stuff for bastagant. They could even create new planets but welp... New hitkill tits are clearly more relevant for CS (i think the game could at least have some new male characters :v).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1937

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Talking about CB2 makes me sad as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm

@Frizz wrote:
Talking about CB2 makes me sad as fuck.
No Kisrill, No Business~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:46 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
That makes me somehow sad. They could do so much stuff for bastagant. They could even create new planets but welp... New hitkill tits are clearly more relevant for CS (i think the game could at least have some new male characters :v).

if you want a good game that involves tons of exploration and planets, just play c21jp. CBEN is never going to be the quest based game people want it to be. you're hearing this from someone who has spent at least over 400+ hours in arcantus alone. sure you don't get redhead kisrill in c21, but you get a better pve gameplay experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 pm

It seems very interesting indeed, but I don't have much interest in the game cause I can't read sticks :v
As english is not my primary language, I spent most of my childhood playing stuff that I cound't understand, and that's something that I don't want to do anymore cause I'll lose most of the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 pm

I can't even understand it because most of my game is in moonrunes, doesn't mean you can't read up some hot c21 lore on the wiki and play the game anyway. Plus there's current events that give out decent shit for free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Speaking about moonrunes, does anyone know why CS chosen such random countries for this new mobile game?Even Nippon isn't included :v

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 pm

because it sucks dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 pm

C21 is amazing but is very story heavy so you need Japanese to understand the lore.
I played totally blind and I have a blast with the game entering in ruins exploring the huge system/maps getting lost and all but using my phone to translate all the thing every time is very frustrating.
Never forget when I entered on the Space Port for the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:53 pm

@Frizz wrote:
C21 is amazing but is very story heavy so you need Japanese to understand the lore.
I played totally blind and I have a blast with the game entering in ruins exploring the huge system/maps getting lost and all but using my phone to translate all the thing every time is very frustrating.
Never forget when I entered on the Space Port for the first time.

cake should probably have an officially translated guide all the way up to the gmoire / jungle gernia stuff COUGH COUGH

seriously htough he helped me with stuff the wiki couldnt provide info on, the only frustrations I had were rem's gate and the word puzzles for the great valley and figuring out heaven's tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 am

I miss when cs released 2 new moes a month. Now is just 1 and a reskin/reboot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 am

Vote YES for the ARK of LOVE in bastagant, and the Human FORM as a SUP Girl .
Also a Vote YES for HAKU Girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:08 am

@MercedesBR wrote:

Is that a new Fairy Type pokemon?
I can't see the image but she is Rayne, Elf Smith from Rage of Bahamut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:11 am

@MercedesBR wrote:
Speaking about moonrunes, does anyone know why CS chosen such random countries for this new mobile game?Even Nippon isn't included :v

What game is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 am

@MercedesBR wrote:

Remember when CS localized CB2 first on Brazil instead on NA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 3088

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:31 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
@MercedesBR wrote:

What game is this?

Breakers. Never played it, but somewhat resembled Getamped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
Don't be unfair. You can count the number of actual players on the game in all your fingers. (I understood what you meant but i wanted to talk about the small playerbase during non-campaign periods)
i've had a couple losing streaks this month, 8 consecutive for sure and i think i had another one for 6.

i'm sure there are LOADS of alts but i'm still surprised there'd be this many accounts that participated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:28 pm

That's still spread through an entire month, while in the moment there's barely even a full room that matters, you are pretty much stuck with the same exact players running the same exact bullshit units, that's not fun in a game that has variety and uselessly wastes it.

The good thing about proper matchmaking and a good playerbase is that you can't change the result before the fight even started, being matched with different people forces players to learn how to adapt and new tactics, it prevents people from sealclubbing too hard. CB has nothing of that, room structure is garbage, people can easily stack and quite honestly the "I want to play with friends" excuse is bullshit 99% of the time, still if that's the case blame CS for not developing their game, party system exists and works fine in other games (throwing cute girls and powercreep at the players isn't developing a game, and sadly most of CS' new features are never proper development but bandaid, ex tunes being an example of that, when units got stronger and TTK lowered CS made the ex tunes to increase HP and so increasing TTK as well).

Like Dia said, there's no point in making content for a fraction of the community if you can't fix your main game mode first. Armoured Warfare is a good example of that, their game was actually pretty good (no slots BS like WoT, it was F2P friendly), but as they developed the game they made more and more game modes, which were really good game modes and fun to play, but because their playerbase was fairly small what happened is that more game modes divided the playerbase too much, it got so fragmented that it felt like no one was playing the game because the players were spread through game modes so much that the matchmaking couldn't get enough to start so it led to wait times that were far too high and players would often leave the matchmaking before getting to a battle which made the issue even worse, in the end to solve the issue they had to cut on the game modes and halt development of too many game modes (which later they also changed Dev).

CB2 just failed to improve on the issues from CB and made the same mistakes, and since people had no investment to keep them there it easily died. CB isn't F2P friendly, it's not rewarding for F2P players, tune up mats are awarded too slowly (campaigns are a bandaid), units are locked behind luck and huge timers (campaign bandaid tickets, monthly UC, some times deluxe tickets dropping), etc.

CB2 did the same exact thing, just in a different way, different shit but the same flies. Gara was still the main way to get anything worth noting, the FP being also for Gara made it so people can't work for the content they like but are forced to rely on RNG that they have no control over (which PvE games do give control over drops by making smaller droptables so you can focus farm) which can end up on getting pretty much nothing, too little units outside of Gacha, unlock was garbage, free units not being able to max rank was bullshit and the rank system overall was just idiotic in a game without tiers, there's no point in having ranks if there's no place for those ranks in a PvP game, of course my B rank unit will be weaker than an A rank of the same unit but I'm forced to deal with that bullshit even though I'm in disadvantage, even if you can solve that with skill it still kills the fun for most people, unfair gameplay isn't fun in a PvP game, and as much people still want to rub their e-peen and mention skill the fact is that skill didn't save the game, CB2 is dead.

tl;dr, fuck off, you wouldn't add anything worth noting to the conversation anyway.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Dead Popu
Dead Popu

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:33 pm

@Argento wrote:

I think a new Izuna with some kind of ark of fate factor would be more interesting than a haku grill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 pm

i would like a couple missions or quests where you just fight a boss, though. the doppelganger level is pretty cool but it's annoying to go through the rest of the mission to get there. but yea wouldn't help with the dead times the arena has and wasted variety, room of 9, 3 people opening with the same bot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11420

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am

@Argento wrote:
I can already envision the flying vagina called "onnahoru". Pls no.

I vote yes for Izuna pulling off an Eve maneuver tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)   

Back to top Go down

22/02/2018 mythlogy gara 3 update(updated)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com